Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits - Cover

Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tomboy Bella's life changes when her boy mates discovers that she has no knickers on.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

The Monday, after school, saw a handful of boys following the trio home from school and they waited on the footpath for Bella’s mother to leave for work. As soon as she was gone Mike and Tom appeared and led the boys to the side of the house where they would be out of sight of people passing by, then collected the money and let the boys continue to the back of the house where Bella was waiting, still in her school uniform.

Two of the boys had paid £5 and had their phones in their hands and Tom and Mike watched the boys to make sure that none of the others sneaked their phones out as Bella did her best to emulate what she’d seen on a couple of TV programs late at night.

When she was naked she again tried to take the poses that she’d seen on TV. Well to start with she did, but her exhibitionism took over and before long she was on her back with her legs spread wide. She so wanted to touch her pussy and play with it but that was reserved for Thursday evenings.

Bella had to stop herself and call an end to her show. Mike and Tom showed the boys out and took the names of the 2 who had paid £5 to take photographs and gave them Bella’s email address reminding then to email copies to Bella.

Bella was a little disappointed that they’d only collected £15 but Tom reminded her that it was just the first day.

Bella remained naked when her father came home and when she sat in the lounge she made sure that her legs were wide open for her father to see hoping that he’s change his mind about the blowjob lessons or want to fuck her.

The Tuesday evening was more profitable, 9 boys paid £5 each to watch Bella strip then get their hands on her. She rewarded their efforts with a pleasurable orgasm brought on by one of the boys who found a very sensitive part inside her vagina.

When they had left Bella explained to Mike and Tom what he had done to her and they promised to go on the internet and try to find out what was going on.

When they were walking to school the next morning both boys told her that she had something called a G spot in the place that she’d described.

Bella asked both boys to find it for her again after her mother had gone to work. They did try and they did find it. They both brought her to an orgasm with their fingers and again when they fucked her proper.

Bella was tired and not very chatty when her father got home. She’d remained naked but was too tired to tease her father.

The Thursday evening was even more profitable as 7 boys paid £10 each to watch her masturbate. After her first orgasm she felt a bit guilty at charging the boys £10 each so she started again and gave them a second show.

Against Bella’s wishes, both Tom and Mike limited the Friday evenings blowjobs to 6 boys, Mike telling her that he didn’t want her to get lock-jaw or something like that. Tom joked saying that he didn’t want to spoil her tea.

Her jaw was aching after she’d satisfied all 6 boys. After the boys had left Mike told Bella that he’d had an offer from a boy in her class that he wanted to run by her. Bella was intrigued and asked him what it was.

“That Richard boy told me that he’d give you £50 if you let him fuck you Bella.”

“And what did you say Mike?” Bella asked.

“I told him that I’d ask you.”

“Do you know how to contact him Mike?”

“He gave me his mobile number.”

“Can you phone him and tell him to meet us at the swing in the woods tomorrow at 11 o’clock, and to bring a condom?”

“You’re going to let him fuck you Bella?”

“Yes, it’s £50 towards my laptop and phone. But don’t worry guys, if we leave here at 9:30 it gives you both plenty of time to fuck me first.”

And that’s just what happened, although Bella and Tom and Mike enjoyed their fucks more because they were more relaxed and imaginative. All 3 were starting to really enjoy their fucking sessions.

Bella had 10 minutes to relax before Richard was due to arrive so she lay spread eagle on a patch of grass that was open to the sun to start an all-over tan.

“So Bella, you’re going to let me fuck you for £50 are you?” the voice from above the naked girl with her eyes shut said, “you’d better be good for £50.”

“I’ll do whatever you want Richard, but first, where’s your money?”

“Mike took it off me.”

“Good, how many times can you cum in a day wanking?”

“The most times I’ve done it in one day is twice, why?”

“Well I’m going to make you cum twice Richard, drop those trousers and get on your back.”

Bella gave Richard a 69 blowjob like she had with her father although her father was a lot quicker on the uptake when it came to pussy eating, Bella had to tell Richard to lick her pussy after a full minute of it hovering right over his face, and tell him to suck her clit.

Richard came first and Bella kept his cock in her mouth and swallowed it all. After that she took a couple of seconds break to tell Richard to keep going and while she sucked his cock back to life she finally had the orgasm that she craved.

When she was able, Bella asked Richard where his condom was.

“In my jeans pocket.”

Bella searched his jeans, found it then stood up to let him watch her putting it on his cock.

“How do you want me?” Bella asked.

“Don’t know.”

Bella didn’t quiz him anymore, she put her knees either side of his chest and lowered herself down onto him.

“Good?” Bella asked as she sat on his cock.

“Fuck yes.”

Bella started going up and down on his cock, looking at his face as she did so, his expressions were priceless.

Even though Bella had sucked him off just a few minutes previous, Richard didn’t last long before he groaned then swore. Bella felt the warm seed arrive in the condom inside her and dropped and just sat there as she felt his cock go soft inside her.

When she though that it had gone fully soft she stood up with her legs either side of his chest.

“How was that Richard? Did you get value for your £50?”

“Fuck yes.”

“I’m not going to ask where you got the £50 but if you want to fuck me again you’ll need to find another £50.”

Bella stepped off Richard and went over to where Mike and Tom were. As the trio watched him get up Bella shouted,

“Don’t dump the condom, tie a knot in it and put it in your wheelie bin at home.”

As Richard walked passed the trio to his bike Bella said,

“Seeya Rich, same time next Saturday?”

“If I can get the money.”

Watching Richard fuck Bella had brought life back into the cocks of Tom and Mike and Bell got on her hands and knees and let them empty their balls into both ends of her again.


Over the next 3 weeks Bella earned more than enough to pay for a decent laptop, a top of the range mobile phone, and to give some to Mike and Tom for their help. Neither boy wanted to accept the money telling Bella that she’s been more than generous with the other benefits that they’d enjoyed. She also told them that because they were her best friends they could do whatever they wanted with her body whenever they wanted.

Money for the material benefits gained, after a discussion, Bella reluctantly agreed to stop the operation when the boys told her that if they did it much longer there was a real change that an adult would find out and they’d be in trouble. They were also a little concerned as to where Richard was getting the money for his regular Saturday fucks.

The following Saturday the trio went into town to buy the laptop and phone for Bella. She put on just her silky PE skirt and a well worn tank top that had 2 little bumps on the front where her nipple tried to drill through the material, and got the bus into town.

Bella didn’t have much knowledge of either laptops or phones and both boys had done some research and had a good idea of what they wanted Bella to get.

Once they found one of the items in a shop they split up and Bella looked for a male assistant to ‘help’ her decide what to buy. She used her girly ‘charms’ to take the assistants mind off getting a sale and often bent over or squat down to look at something and say “what about this one?”

Suitably distracted, Bella went to the item that Mike and Tom had told her to get and said that she wanted that one and she wanted a 20 percent discount. She got the 20 percent discount on the phone but only a 10 percent discount on the cheaper phone.

At the checkout she also managed to distract the man and get a free extended guarantee.

Satisfied with the purchases the trio went to a fast food outlet to celebrate and Bella discovered how easy it is to flash her pussy in such outlets, although she wasn’t impressed with how easy it was for her bare butt to stick to the plastic chairs.

Back at Tom’s home the 3 of them spent a few hours setting up both items, the time being split into 2 sessions spaced by Bella thanking both boys with a blowjob.

When Bella got into her email account she downloaded all the photographs and videos that the boys from school had sent her. Tom gave Bella a memory stick that he no longer used so that Bella could make a backup copy of the photos and videos.

Bella thanked the boys again by bouncing up and down on their cocks and nearly got caught when Tom’s mother went up to Tom’s room to say that she’d got some tea ready for all of them.

Bella’s plan at home was to tell her parents that the laptop belonged to the school and they had leant it to her because she didn’t have access to a computer at home. As for the phone, she told them that she’d found it in a puddle of water and guess that the owner had abandoned it thinking that it was now useless, but Bella had retrieved it and left it in her room hoping that it would dry out and work. Then she’d bought a pay-as-you-go sim card and put it in and everything worked.

“Her father’s only comment was,”

“Won’t be much use without broadband and I can’t afford that.”

Bella didn’t tell her parents that Mike (whose house was attached) had already given her his parents WiFi password.


Shortly after that, during early July, Bella’s mother dropped a bombshell that really upset Bella. Bella was looking forward to a summer of sucking and fucking and had worked out how she could shock or tease some people by getting naked in a few places that she could go to with Tom and Mike, but those plans were destroyed by her mother saying that it was time that Bella got some experience of working for a living.

Bella’s mother’s brother, Bella’s uncle, managed a hotel down on the south coast of England and Bella’s mother had arranged for Bella to spend the summer holidays working at the hotel.

Because Bella’s parents had never been to the hotel so had no idea how big or small it was or anything about it, just that it was a hotel. They also couldn’t tell Bella what she’d be doing once she got there. The only things that she could tell Bella was that she’d have free accommodation, free food, free laundry, free uniform and that she’d get paid minimum wage for the hours that she worked.

“So I’m going to be cleaning hotel rooms for 6 weeks.” Bella said.

“Some people have been cleaning hotel rooms for 30 years.” Her mother replied.

Bella raised every objection that she could think of but to no avail. It was all fixed and Bella was told that she would be leaving in 10 days time.

Bella cried herself to sleep that night, not even fingering herself to an orgasm like she had got into the habit of doing.

The next morning, on the way to school, Bella was almost in tears as she told Tom and Mike. They too weren’t happy as they’d be missing out on using Bella’s body but Tom saying that they’d miss her company.

The weekend before Bella’s departure the 3 of them spent both days in the woods and the field next to them, doing as much sucking and fucking as they could hoping that they’d need the 6 weeks to recover and get ready for starting again when Bella got back.

The sad day arrived with Bella still being annoyed that she had to go. The previous night she’d put a few personal things that she’d need, her denim skirt (she’d decided to wear her PE skirt thinking that at least she could feel bottomless) and a couple of tank tops into into a bag and was ready for an early start for the long bus journeys.

Her mother had given her enough money for the bus tickets there and added a bit for her to get something to eat when changing buses, but Bella took some money out of her secret store and added it to her purse.

Her mother had also written down the numbers of the buses that she’s need, the times, and Bella’s uncle’s phone number to call when she got off the last bus.

Bella again wasn’t too happy when she looked at the paper and realised that it would be early evening when she finally got there.

“Great,” Bella thought, “stuck on a smelly bus, probably sat next to a fat man or woman all day. This is going to be a really shitty day.”

It was Bella’s father that came to her room to wake her. Normally Bella got herself up but her mother had told her father to wake her just in case. Bella was asleep, naked on the top of her bed with her right hand just touching the side of her pussy. The door opened but she stayed still and kept her eyes shut.

As the seconds of silence counted up Bella thought,

“Go on have a good luck, it’s that last time that you’ll see my pussy or tits for 6 whole weeks and it’s your fault.”

After a good minute Bella felt her father shake her ankle and call her name. She opened her eyes then moved both her hands to her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

“What? What time is it?”

“Time to get up Bella, your bus leaves in 45 minutes.”

“Oh right, can’t I just miss it?”

“No Bella. Get up and get ready, you’re going.”

Bella picked up her bag of bathroom things and went and had a shit, shave and shower and 20 minutes later she was stood in the kitchen wearing sandals, her PE skirt and a pink tank top. She’s deliberately tied the drawstring on her skirt so loose that it felt like it could just slide down any second.

“Grabbing a couple of pieces of toast Bella picked up her bag and said,

“Come of daddy, what are you waiting for?”

Ten minutes later her father’s old banger was pulling up outside the bus station. Bella got out, deliberately flipped up the back of her skirt so that her father could see her bare butt and walked off, neither of them saying goodbye.

Bella bought her tickets and went to the waiting bus. She was pleased to see that there weren’t many people on it and she went and claimed a seat in an empty area.

Unfortunately, 2 youngish men got on before the bus left and went and sat across the aisle from her. Cursing under her breath, Bell turned her head and looked down to her lap. Her skirt had come to rest giving the impression that it was almost knee length. Bella hiked it up to the top of her legs then looked out of the window.

Needless to say, the 14 year old soon got bored and got her phone out. She started flicking through the photos that she had, all of them being of her in various stated of undress. That started her nipples and pussy tingling but she daren’t reach between her legs to give herself a quick rub.

Instead she got the idea of pretending to be asleep and giving herself a long slow rub in her sleep, but that wasn’t practical either. Then she had another idea, she might not be able to rub her clit but she was confident that she could at least let the men on the other side of the aisle get a good look at it.

Bella moved her head to different positions and closed her eyes as if she was trying to get to sleep. After 4 attempts she turned sideways and lay back against the window, shuffling her legs over to the other seat of the pair.

She pretended to pull the hem of her skirt lower to cover her pussy but she didn’t try very hard and never succeeded. If the men on the other side tuned they could probably see her slit.

Bella closed her eyes and pretended to try to get to sleep again but she still wasn’t satisfied, or comfortable, so she kicked her sandals off and lifted her feet onto the seat. The 2 seats weren’t wide enough for her to lay across them properly so she had to bend her knees.

Bella just knew that all of her pussy would be on display to the 2 men opposite – if they turned their heads.

She relaxed and maybe wanted to go to sleep but the excitement was too much for her. After a couple of minutes she slightly opened her eyes and was happy to see 2 men’s heads turned and looking at her pussy. What’s more, one of them was pointing his phone’s camera between her legs.

Still not totally happy, Bella slowly let her knees part more and more until one was resting against the seat in front. Bella’s pussy was now spread open and she could feel the wetness being tickled by the air conditioning of the bus.

She soo wanted to move a hand to her pussy and rub it but she chickened out when she tried to move her hand.

Bella squinted at the men and was happy to see 2 pairs of eyes and one camera still pointing her way.

She properly closed her eyes and tried to relax.

Bella stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but was probably only about 30 minutes when a voice came over the loudspeakers to say that they were arriving at a pick-up point.

Bella opened her eyes and contact was made with one pair of eyes across the aisle. She blushed, quickly got into the proper sitting position, looked over to the men, who were still watching her and said’ “sorry about that, I’m just so tired.”

“Don’t be young lady, if you’re tired get some sleep and in whatever position you are comfortable in. Where are you getting off the bus?”

“London.”

“So are we, if you’re still asleep when we get there we’ll wake you up.”

“Thank you.”

Fortunately, the 3 people that got on the bus took seats at the front and shortly after the bus moved off Bella turned and put her feet up again thinking,

“Well they weren’t complaining about seeing my pussy, in fact their tone implied that they wanted me to do it again so I will.”

Bella half lay there with her feet up and her knees together and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she let her knees slowly drift apart until on rested against the seat in front.

After a while she was sure that she heard the clicking of a camera but she didn’t open her eyes to look and wondered if one of the men had reached over to get a close-up photo.

After about 30 minutes she no longer cared how awkward it was to get her hand to her pussy and she slowly manoeuvred the hand to her pussy. A finger pressed on her clit and she moaned. Then her index finger got busy slowly rubbing in circles round her clit.

Still pretending to be asleep Bella slowly brought herself off reaching a climax in about 20 minutes as she imagined both men watching and maybe videoing her.

Her orgasm wasn’t a strong one but never the less a satisfying one and when it subsided Bella left her hand partially on her pussy and occasionally pressing on her clit to stop her arousal completely disappearing.

Bella wasn’t sure if she’s actually fallen asleep or not but all of a sudden she felt a hand on her ankle and the man telling her that they were in London.

Bella again quickly pulled herself into the sitting position and straightened her skirt.

She stayed on the bus until she was the last to get off, hoping that the 2 men wouldn’t hang around and maybe try to get her to go somewhere with them and she was lucky, they were nowhere to be seen when she got off.

Bella made her way to a departures board and saw that she had 93 minutes before her next bus departed. She looked to see which bay it would leave from then went looking for it. She easily found it then thought about how to kill the next nearly 90 minutes.

He stomach rumbled so she decided to have a walk and see if she could find a cafe or fast food outlet. As she thought about the latter she remembered going in to one with Mike and Tom, and remembered how easy it would have been to flash her pussy at other customers.

Outside the bus station Bella saw a McDonalds, smiled and felt her pussy tingle. Crossing the road she was even happier, the place had people sitting on high stools in the window eating they food off a long, narrow table. She nearly ran in and ordered herself a meal.

Then she went and claimed a stool right in the middle of the big window. She put her bag between the stool and the window and jumped up, her bare butt landing on the plastic stool, then moved her feet onto the bars at either side of the stool which meant spreading her knees a bit, her lightweight skirt falling onto her thighs.

Covertly, she slowly pulled her skirt up until she knew it was millimetres from above her slit. Then she relaxed and looked out of the window whilst waiting for her food.

It didn’t take long and Bella sat there eating and looking out of the window. She was disappointed that no one looked her way, everyone just rushing by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.