Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits - Cover

Bella's Discovers That Being a Girl Has Some Great Benefits

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tomboy Bella's life changes when her boy mates discovers that she has no knickers on.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation  

Bella’s mother was just leaving as Bella got home.

“Where have you been Bella? Why are you late?”

“I had a detention because one of the teachers saw up my skirt and saw that I didn’t have any knickers on.”

“Yes, I’ve been meaning to get you some of those.”

“Don’t bother mum, I won’t wear them.”

“Okay.”

With that her mother was gone and Bella was running upstairs to her room. One minute later she was walking down the stairs wearing only the skirt that she’s got from the lost and found bin at school. As she stepped out of the back door she saw Tom and Mike walking down the path.

“Hi guys.”

“You did PE topless then Bella.” Mike asked.

“No, I just thought that you’d like to see my tits.”

“Of course we do, all boys would like to see them.” Tom said. “So is that the skirt?”

Bella did a twirl then said,

“Yes, what do you think?”

“Cute.” Tom replied.

“Is it as thin as it looks?”

“Yes,” Bella lifted up the front of the skirt and continued, “feel it.”

Both Tom and Mike knelt in front of Bella and Tom felt the material. Mike went passed the skirt and put his hand on Bella’s pussy.

“Hey, stop that, you’ll make me cum.”

“Don’t you want to cum Bella?”

“Of course I do, all girls do.”

“Well take the skirt off and get down on the grass and let us make you cum.” Mike replied.

Bella just stood there, a bit confused, she so wanted them to make her cum but she was wasn’t happy that Mike had been so bossy. It wasn’t like him to be bossy but at the same time she liked being told to get undressed and get on her back so that they could make her cum.

Bella untied the drawstring, let it drop to the floor then got down on her back and instinctively spread her legs.

“That’s better. Do you want her tits or her pussy first Mike?” Tom asked.

Bella looked up at them, both excited and confused. She was offering her body to her 2 best friends. She knew that she shouldn’t be doing it but she was and she was getting really turned on by doing it.

Tom chose Bella’s tits and he got on his knees and started caressing her breasts then shortly afterwards progressing to sucking her nipples. That alone would probably have been enough enough to make her cum, but as Tom was working on her tits, Mike was working on her pussy. He started by putting a finger inside her then finger fucking her.

It was all a bit amateurish and desperate Bella thought, but both boys were the same age as her, 13, so what did she expect. As they both continued Bella decided that she’d have to give them some lessons as to how to please a girl.

Then she realised that she’d reached the point of no return and seconds later he body shuddered then started shaking. It was too much for both boys and they both stopped what they were doing and just watched.

When Bella got her wits about her again she said,

“I guess that it’s time to swap guys, and Tom, can you eat my pussy please?”

Both guys just looked at Bella.

“What? Don’t you know how to eat a girl?”

“No.” They both replied.

“Well if it helps, I’ve never had my pussy eaten before so how about you just lick and suck it then take it from there?”

“I’ve watched a couple of videos on the internet.” Tom said.

“Well that might help but videos are different to the real world,” Bella said, “just try and see how it goes Tom, and don’t worry if you don’t make me cum.”

By then Mike had started sucking one of Bella’s nipples causing her to moan.

Tom leaned forward and Bella felt first his breath, then his tongue on her pussy. She moaned again as Tom started doing what he had seen a girl do to another girl in the videos that he’d seen and he’d remembered right because Bella’s moans got loader and louder.

“More, more.” Bella said and she felt Toms tongue enter her vagina.

That was another first for Bella and her body had no resistance to it and she orgasmed again.

“Oh fuck guys, that was awesome.” Bella said when she was able. “Awesome but that was your first time so after I’ve given you a few lessons it will be out of this world.”

“So you’re going to let us do that to you again Bella?” Mike asked.

“Hell yes.”

“What about us Bella? So far it’s been all about you,” Mike said, “not that I’m complaining but you’re getting relief and we aren’t.”

“Oh shit,” Bella said, “sorry guys, I’ve been so selfish, but I have to tell you that I’ve never given a blowjob before.”

“You can learn on us Bella.” Mike said.

“Thanks guys, will you give me my first lesson now please?”

Tom won the flick of a 2 pence coin and Bella got down on her knees in front of him and looked at the cock in front of her.

“This is going to be easy.” Bella thought as she opened her mouth and lowered it onto the cock.

No sooner than she’d wrapped her lips round it and licked and sucked, she felt it twitch and something started coming out of the end of it. She backed off and saw squirts of the creamy, white cum shoot out and land on her face and chest.

“Oh fuck, sorry Bella,” Tom said, “I usually last a lot longer than that, it’s just that your mouth was so soft and warm and wet.”

“That’s okay mate, it’s all new for me as well. Will you cum that quick Mike?”

“Probably, but there’s only one way to find out.”

Bella grinned and turned to face Mike who was already unzipping his jeans.

Thirty seconds later she was realising that Mike was about to cum as well, but this time she waited to back off until Mike had shot 2 squirts into her mouth. The rest of them hit her face and chest.

Bella stood up and opened her mouth.

“Look.” She mumbled as she showed both boys the white creamy liquid on her tongue.

The boys smiled and Tom asked what it tasted like.

“I don’t know, I’ve never tasted anything like it.” Bella mumbled.

“Swallow it Bella.” Tom said.

Bella did then opened her mouth to show Tom and Mike that it was empty.

“Strange, a bit bland and maybe a bit salty but it’s not bad.”

“Do you want some more?” Tom asked.

“Yeah, but can you give me it?”

“Not at the moment.”

“Thought not, tomorrow then, but you have to make me cum first.”

“Smear our cum all over your face and chest Bella,” Tom said.

“Why.”

“I’ve read that it’s good for girl’s skin.”

“Don’t know that I believe that but okay, it saves wiping it off.”

“I’m starting to think that you like taking your clothes off and letting people see you naked Bella.” Tom said.

“You know Tom, I think that I do, it makes me all horny.”

“So do you want us to help you do that Bella?”

“Well I don’t know how but if you can, yes.”

“We’ll get our amazing brains on the job.”

“Shit, what time is it?” Bella asked.

Tom looked at the broken watch that was in his pocket and replied,

“Time we were gone, your dad will be home soon.”

“Go guys, see you tomorrow.”

They’d just split up on the pavement when Bella heard her father’s wreck of a car pull up. She put the skirt back on and was just walking back to the house when her father turned the corner.

“Hi daddy, do you like my new skirt?” Bella said and did a twirl looking down as she did so. She smiled to herself as she saw the skirt rise up nearly parallel to the ground.

“Nice. Where did you get it?”

“Don’t worry daddy, it didn’t cost anything, I got it out of the lost and found basket at school. My PE shorts had got so tight that they were uncomfortable so the teacher said that I could look there for something to wear.”

“And you wore that, with no knickers? Or did you get some of them from the lost and found as well?”

“No, I didn’t even look for knickers and no I didn’t wear just the skirt for PE, I wore a T shirt as well.”

“Well that’s okay then, but maybe you should take it off and look after it, you don’t want to rip it or get it dirty do you.”

“Okay daddy.” Bella said as she untied the drawstring and took off the skirt leaving her totally naked in front of her father again.

“What did your mother leave for tea Bella?”

“She told me that it was eggs and chips, sorry daddy, I haven’t got them started yet.”

“That’s okay Bella, we can do it together.”

That was another first for Bella and her father. He rarely did anything in the kitchen and never with Bella. Bella saw it as another opportunity to get her father looking at her naked body and as they worked together she kept knocking his bare arms with her bare tits.

Of course she knew where that the chip pan was in a bottom cupboard but she asked him. When he told her she went to the cupboard and bent at the waist with her legs straight and slightly apart then said,

“Which one.”

As she had hoped her father turned around and got a great view of her butt framing her slightly spread pussy.

A bit later, a drop of hot fat spat out of the frying pan, with the eggs in, and hit her right tit near her areola.

“Ouch.” Bella loudly said.

“I nearly asked you to kiss it better daddy like you used to do when I got hurt but I thought that maybe you shouldn’t this time. Maybe I should have worn mums apron.”

Bella looked at her father and was convinced that he would have kissed her tit better. That thought gave her some courage when her father came into the lounge after he’d done the washing-up.

Bella was lazily sitting on the sofa with her knees apart when that thought, and her state of arousal, made her say,

“Daddy, can you teach me how to give a good blowjob?”

Her father’s jaw dropped and he just stared at her for a few seconds before saying,

“I don’t think that I’m the right person to teach you that, besides, you’re too young for things like that.”

“I’ve tried it twice now and both times I didn’t think that I was very good at it.”

“You’ve done it twice! Did the boys fuck you Bella?”

“No daddy, I wouldn’t do that, I’m way too young to be fucking.”

“Yes you are. Who were the 2 boys that forced you to give them a blowjob Bella? Was it that Tom and Mike?”

“No daddy, it was 2 older boys at lunchtime behind the bike sheds and they didn’t force me.” Bella lied.

“At least that’s something.”

“So will you teach me? I’d hate to do it again and get beat up because I didn’t do it right.”

“I shouldn’t Bella.”

“I don’t want to get beat up daddy, please teach me.”

“Bella, you do realise that it’s illegal for a man to have sex with a girl under 16, and illegal for a man to have sex with his daughter?”

“Yes daddy, but a blowjob isn’t really sex, I can’t get pregnant from a blowjob.”

“True, but.”

“Please daddy, pretty please.”

“Well...”

“Please daddy.”

“Well just this once Bella, but you must NEVER tell anyone about it, especially not your mother.”

“I won’t.”

“Thank you daddy, can I do it now please?”

Bella didn’t wait for an answer, she got to her feet and then in between her father’s knees. She opened her father’s zip and discovered that he was already hard.

“Daddy, did you get hard looking at my naked body?”

Bella didn’t wait for an answer, she opened her mouth and enveloped the end of her father’s cock. After a few seconds she lifted her head and said.

“Am I doing it right daddy?”

“Yes baby, try and put more of it in your mouth.”

She did then after a few more seconds she lifted and said,

“Your jeans are getting in the way daddy.”

“You can pull them off Bella.”

“Tell you what daddy, I’m sure it will be easier if you get on the floor so that you’re not bent over.”

Bella backed off as her father got up then got down on his back. Bella knelt by his legs and pulled his jeans down to his knees noting that she wasn’t the only one in the house that didn’t wear underwear.

Wanting to tease her father a lot more, instead of just turning and putting her mouth on his cock, she got up then knelt either side of his chest and bent over to put her mouth on his cock. She’d knelt so high up his chest that her pussy was inches from his face. As she bent over her spread pussy was within easy tongue distance of his mouth and she hoped that he couldn’t resist using his tongue on her.

At the other end, Bella was taking more and more of her father’s cock into her mouth with each downward movement of her mouth. As she felt the tip of his cock touching her tonsils she remembered a girl at school saying that she could deep throat her boyfriend. Bella had guessed what she meant and decided to have a go with her father.

She came up, took a deep breath then went down on him as deep as she could go. Then she gagged and came back up coughing.

“Relax honey, you’re not going to choke take a deep breath and try again, and relax, nothing is going to happen to you.”

Three more times she tried and each time she gagged, but on the fourth attempt down she went and stayed there. Her chin was getting tickled by her fathers pubic hair and her nose was pushing his scrotum down.

“I’ve done it.” Bella thought then quickly lifted her head up.

“I did it daddy.” She said as she sat up making her pussy go down on her father’s nose.

“Oh, oh, oh.” Bella said as she felt his tongue lick her clit.

It was just too much for her and she orgasmed as she pressed her pussy down on his face.

It was only as her orgasm subsided and she felt her father’s hands lifting her that she realised that her pussy was covering his mouth and nose. She had nearly suffocated her father.

But that wasn’t enough for her and she bent forwards and took her father’s cock into her mouth again. Down her head went and just as her chin got tickled again she felt his cock twitch then a warm liquid filling her throat.

She quickly lifted her head and got the last squirt on her face.

She sat up again and again felt her pussy being pressed on her fathers face. This time though, she pushed up with her legs and climbed off her father and sat next to him watching his cock soften. After a few seconds she said,

“Daddy, how did I do, how many more lessons do I need?”

After a few seconds her father replied,

“Not bad for a first attempt kiddo, but you need some more lessons, about a dozen I think then I’ll reassess your abilities.”

Bella leant down and hugged her father, her face going against his chest and rubbing the semen off her face onto his shirt.

“Same time tomorrow daddy?” Bella said as she got up and went to the bathroom to have a pee and a quick rub of her clit.

Going back down stairs, still as naked as the day she was born, Bella saw that her father had got up, pulled his jeans up and was watching the TV. She went and sat at the other end of the sofa, sideways with one leg bent and on the sofa revealing her spread pussy, and watched the TV. Not a word was said by either of them until Bella said “good night daddy” and went to bed.


The next morning Bella was itching to tell Mike and Tom what she’d done and was waiting at her gate for Tom and Mike. They were nearly at school when Tom suggested that they go for a bike ride the next day.

“It’s not a school day and we could go to the woods and you could ride or walk around the woods naked Bella.”

“Sounds fun.” Bella replied, “maybe I could ride there and back naked as well.”

Tom just managed to tell her that riding her bike on the roads without any clothes on was not a good idea before one of their school mates arrived and started asking about some homework.

Bella again flashed her pussy to a couple of male teachers.

On the way home Bella told Tom and Mike that they were going to the woods on their bikes the next day as she wanted to feel her clit pressing on the saddle again.

“But you said that you’d been riding your bike for years without knickers and you didn’t get all horny then.” Mike said.

“True, but something’s changed, when I got on my bike after you’d fixed it it felt so nice.”

“Maybe your clit has grown.” Tom suggested.

“Maybe you’ve just started producing all those female hormones, what are they called?”

“Estrogen.” Bella replied. “Maybe, I don’t know, all I do know is that I got horny when I sat on that bike and pedalled.”

“That was just round your back garden,” Tom said, “what are you going to be like riding the mile or so to the woods?”

“Or bouncing around on the trails in the woods?” Mike added.

“Super horny I hope, you guys had better put a padlock on your jeans.”

“We’re definitely going to the woods on our bikes tomorrow.” Tom said. “Are you going to get another blowjob from your dad tonight Bella?”

“I hope so, I want some more of his cum on my face and I’m hoping that he’ll eat me out properly tonight.”

“Lucky you. Do you want to practice on us again when we get home?”

“After my mum’s left.”

They did, after Bella went down to her back garden totally naked again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.