Bright Sparks Children's Home - Cover

Bright Sparks Children's Home

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 7: More Adventures at the Camp

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: More Adventures at the Camp - Dennis grew up in a Children's Home and always wanted to run one himself. He worked hard and achieved his goal, but he was going to run it his way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

The Girls invent a new Game - but Mandy can’t play

One morning after breakfast, Dennis and Mandy went off to have a shower and when they got back to the field they saw a strange sight. Sat on the grass near the marque were the 6 girls. All in a big circle, sat with their arms on the grass behind them with their legs outstretched and spread very wide so that each girl’s feet touched the foot of the girl on either side of them.

In the middle of the circle the 6 boys stood there looking at the 6 pussies.

As Dennis and Mandy approached Jennifer asked them if they could borrow a mobile phone. Dennis got his out and passed it to Jennifer who started tapping away until she got an alarm to sound.

“Right guys,” Jennifer said, “start as soon as you hear the next alarm and get busy until you hear another alarm. That tells you it’s time to move to the next girl in a clockwise direction and start again.”

Intrigued by what they were hearing, Dennis and Mandy stood and watched.

When Dennis’ phone alarm sounded all the boys dived down between the nearest girl’s legs and started eating her pussy.

Dennis smiled and instantly knew what was going on.

Sixty seconds after the first alarm it sounded again and the boys jumped up and moved clockwise to the next girl and started eating her pussy.

This sequence of events went on for a while with Dennis and Mandy watching, but Dennis’ hand had gone to the ties on Mandy’s bikini top and gently pulled. Mandy didn’t react at all as first her bikini top fell to the ground, quickly followed by her bottoms.

As time went on, and some of the girls showed signs of enjoying what was happening to them, Dennis noticed that Mandy’s right hand had moved down to her pussy and a finger was gently rubbing her clit.

It was young Ruth that was the first to say,

“I’m cuuuummming.” and Dennis and Mandy turned to watch Ruth’s body react to the pleasure that it was receiving.

“Everyone stop.” shouted Jennifer and the 6 boys stopped and got to their feet whilst watching Ruth reach her peak then slowly return to normal.

When Ruth was back to normal she said,

“Okay, I’m ready to continue.”

Six boys dropped to their knees and put their heads over the next clockwise pussy to wait for the alarm to sound. When it did, 6 hungry mouths descended on 6 pussies and within minutes most of them were moaning a little.

Just after another alarm, and the boys had moved to the pussy on their right, Ruth again said,

“I’m cuuuummming.”

“Doesn’t count,” Jennifer shouted, “keep going boys.”

This slightly confused Dennis for a couple of seconds as his hand went lower on Mandy’s butt and found the entrance to her vagina. As he finger fucked her he started to think of a reason why Ruth’s second orgasm didn’t count, but at that moment he didn’t really care.

Mandy had spread her legs a little and Dennis’s finger was quickly making her think that she too was about to cum.

Just as Lucy shouted that she was cumming, Mandy did too and the boys stopped.

“No, no,” Jennifer shouted, “keep going until we’ve got a third. And that one of yours doesn’t count either Mandy, you’re not allowed to play.”

The boys did, but only for a couple of seconds before the alarm sounded again and the boys moved to the next pussy.

“Oh fuck.” Lucy shouted as a different boy’s mouth attacked her pussy before her orgasm had completely subsided.

It didn’t take long before another girl, Jane, shouted that she too was cumming and the boys got up to watch her body having spasms and convulsions.

Meanwhile the other girls had got up and Jennifer walked over to Dennis and Mandy and said,

“Do you like our new game then Dennis?”

“It looked fun, but isn’t it a bit cruel on the 3 who didn’t get to cum?”

“Maybe, but sometimes a girl just can’t cum whatever anyone does to her.”

“Okay, just so long as you all agreed on the rules.”

“Why am I not allowed to play?” Mandy asked.

“We thought about you Mandy, but we decided to keep it to just us kids. You cum way too easily and you’d win every time, besides, there’s only 6 boys.”

“Dennis could play.” Mandy replied.

“Woah there Mandy, I can’t join in in games like that, but don’t worry, I’ll eat your pussy for you anytime that you want.”

Jennifer giggled a little then said,

“There’s a boys version as well, watch.” Jennifer said, then turned and shouted,

“Okay boys, your turn, drop those shorts and get on your backs.”

They did, getting smiles from all the girls, and Mandy.

Dennis had never removed his finger from Mandy’s vagina and when the cocks started to appear he felt her vaginal muscles tighten and get even wetter.

“This version we do keep going until the end, we’ve never heard of a boy that can’t cum when he’s in a girl’s mouth.”

Dennis and Mandy watched as the girls got down between the boys legs ready for the next alarm to sound. When it did 6 hungry mouths instantly filled with different cocks. What the girls maybe didn’t realise was that because they were naked, on their knees and bending forward, their butts and pussies were stuck up in the air and Dennis liked the sight so much that his fingers started pumping Mandy’s pussy so hard that she was almost lifted off her feet.

The alarm sounded and the girls quickly moved to the cock on their right.

All the excitement and pussy eating was too much for Tommy and he groaned and started filling Lucy’s mouth with his cum.

“First load to Tommy.” Jennifer shouted as she came up for air.

The alarm sounded and the girls got up. The rest of them turning to have a quick look at Lucy who was standing there with her mouth wide open showing everyone Tommy’s cum.

She must have swallowed it before she got down and started to devour the cock to her right.

The boys game didn’t last anywhere near as long as the girls game had, but the girls did keep moving round the circle until the last cock had filled a girl’s mouth. After each boy had cum the girls who came to a soft cock did their best to coax it to a hard one again with some success, Tommy’s face looking like he was going to cum again just before the sixth cock erupted and filled Jane’s mouth again.

Game over, the boys hurried to pull their shorts up and Jennifer turned to Dennis and Mandy and said,

“That didn’t take long.”

“Maybe you need to play that game on the beach Jennifer,” Dennis said “just after the boys have been for a swim and they are all shrivelled up.”

Jennifer laughed and replied,

“None of us thought about that, it’s a good idea, can we go to the beach now please?”


The Zoo

Dennis wanted the kids to see more of nature and he took them to a big zoo not far from where they were camping.

He’d thought about booking a school type tour for them but in the end he decided that they were old enough and responsible enough to be let loose on their own.

That being the case Dennis was looking forward to some alone time with Mandy. Okay, they’d been alone on numerous occasions but nearly all those times were were back in the confines of Bright Sparks. He also wanted to get his hands on her body out in public where he could expose her as much as he dare.

To that end he’d told her to wear her PE skirt which she had often said made her feel like she was wearing nothing below her waist, and one of 3 old men’s vests that he’d found with the hand-me-down clothes that he’d inherited from the old couple that ran the place before him.

He’d got Mandy to shorten one of them so that it ended just after the big arm holes, which on Mandy was a few centimetres below her breasts. He hadn’t seen her wearing it before and was surprised, and very pleased, when he saw it on her. It was very loose fitting and the shoulder straps were threatening to fall off her shoulders most of the time, and when one side did slide off, the whole thing slipped down that side and exposed her tit.

The other thing was that with the arm holes being so big, and it being to baggy on her, anyone looking from the side stood a great chance of seeing her side boob right to her nipple. On the drive to the zoo Dennis had looked over to her and seen her right tit every time.

Another reason that he got her to wear it that day was so that he would be able to slide his hands under it very easily and grab her tits.

Dennis made a mental note to dig out the other 2 old vests when he got back and to get her to wear them as dresses quite often.

As everyone got out of the minibus in the zoo’s car park Dennis had a quiet word with Mike and David and asked them to keep an eye on the others. He also checked-out the rear view of all the girls and was satisfied that no more than a hint of their butt cheeks was visible as they walked.

Once inside, Dennis gave them all some money and told them that he was trusting them not to get in any trouble and which cafe to meet him at, and when. Then he told them to go and look around on their own.

When they were out of sight he put his arm around Mandy, pulled her to him and gave her a long, French kiss. He so wanted to let his hands wander but there were too many young kids around so he took her hand and led her in the same direction that his kids had gone. He correctly assumed that the kids would go speeding off and he didn’t see any of them as they walked hand in hand.

When they got to the monkeys enclosure they stood up to the wire looking at the monkeys. Dennis moved behind Mandy and put his arms round her, his right hand sliding down to the hem of her skirt and cupping her pussy.

“Gawd she’s wet.” Dennis thought as his middle finger slid easily inside her and his left hand slid up her top and squeezed one of her nipples.

He only had to withdraw and reinsert his finger once before she leaned back on him and orgasmed, fortunately managing to keep quiet.

Whilst he was doing that, Dennis was looking all around to see if anyone was watching them. The only ones that were were the small hairy monkeys.

After making her cum again they wandered on and went into the tropical house where it wasn’t so light. As they walked around Dennis gently eased Mandy’s right shoulder straps off her shoulder. As he hoped, and expected, her right tit got exposed and 2 teenage girls walking in the opposite direction saw it and giggled, Mandy being oblivious to the exposure.

It was only when a middle-aged woman tried to discretely tell her that her top had slid down that Mandy looked down and acted all shocked and embarrassed, just like Dennis had told her to pretend to be. They both had a little laugh a minute later.

Dennis was pleased how the tit exposure had gone and decided to do it again later, but he was still looking for a way of ‘accidentally’ exposing Mandy’s pussy to people.

The first opportunity for that came genuinely accidentally, just after leaving the tropical house, they were walking across a grassy area and Mandy slipped on something and went down on her butt. She didn’t look hurt but she was sat on the grass with her legs out in front of her, knees bent and about half a metre apart.

Dennis squat beside her and asked if she was okay. As he was asking, he looked down and saw her pussy.

“My ankle hurts.” Mandy said.

Dennis spun round on his feet and went to check her ankle. As he gently lifted it he looked around and saw that a few people had seen and heard fer fall and were staring at her.

A man came over and asked if she was okay.

“I’ve hurt my ankle.” Mandy said.

The man looked down at it and couldn’t have not seen up her bare legs right up to her pussy.

“I’m a first aider.” He said, can I check it for you?”

Dennis got to his feet and stepped back letting the man squat and take hold of her ankle. As he felt all over her ankle then asked Mandy to move it, Dennis could see that his eyes weren’t on her ankle.

Mandy slowly bent her ankle then moved her foot from side to side.

“It hurts, but not as much as it first did.” Mandy said.

“I think that you’re a lucky girl young lady, I’m pretty sure that you’ve just twisted it a bit. It will probably be okay in a few minutes, if it doesn’t get better get your friend to take you to the first aid station.”

Dennis was still watching the man’s eyes and wasn’t sure if he’s even looked at her ankle.

“Okay, thank you, could you help me get up please?”

“Sure.” The man said, finally ending his stare at her pussy and getting to his feet.

He held out his hand for Mandy and as she reached out her right hand the left shoulder strap slipped off her shoulder and as she came up her left tit was right in front of the man.

Both Dennis and Mandy thanked the man again and after a couple of seconds his eyes went up to Mandy’s eyes and he said,

“You’re welcome young lady, I’m just pleased that it’s nothing serious,” and he turned and walked back to the small group that he had been with, all of them staring over to Mandy.

“Are you okay Mandy?” Dennis asked as Mandy slowly transferred her weight to the injured foot.

“I think so.” She replied as Dennis lifted her shoulder strap back to it’s proper place and covering her tit.

As they slowly walked on Mandy’s limping got less and less and Dennis started to think that her accident had been quite fortuitous and he felt a stirring in his shorts. He needed to fuck Mandy.

They walked a little further and they saw a sign saying “Face Painting.”

“How do you fancy getting a bikini painted on your naked body Mandy?” Dennis asked.

“It says ‘Face Painting’ not body painting.”

“I know, but some other time do you fancy getting a bikini painted on your bare body and then walking down a busy street acting like you are wearing a bikini and nothing else?”

“But I would be wearing a bikini, a paint bikini.”

“I wonder if you would feel like you were wearing a bikini or if you’d feel like you were naked?”

“Dennis, you know that I’d walk down a busy street totally naked if you wanted me to.”

“I know love, but there’s less chance of you getting arrested if people think that you are wearing a bikini, and if you felt like you were naked that would make you all horny wouldn’t it.”

“Like I am now you mean?”

“Yes I do, did you see that man staring at your pussy and then your tit?”

“Yes I did, that’s one of the reasons why I feel horny right now.”

“Come on girl, we’ll look for somewhere where we can fuck, or at least I can make you cum like we did in front of the monkeys.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.