Bright Sparks Children's Home - Cover

Bright Sparks Children's Home

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 5: The Extension Starts and They Go on a Holiday

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Extension Starts and They Go on a Holiday - Dennis grew up in a Children's Home and always wanted to run one himself. He worked hard and achieved his goal, but he was going to run it his way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

The next morning Mandy was woken by the feeling of Dennis’ cock sliding in and out of her vagina. At first she panicked but less than a second later she relaxed and enjoyed her first fuck of the day.

When they were in the shower together Mandy asked Dennis if he’d wake her like that every day.

“On the days that I wake up first I will, but if you wake up first you have to wake me with your mouth if I’m soft and climb on and ride me if I’m hard.”

“Of course I will.”

The highlight of the Monday for Dennis, and maybe Ruth, was Dennis taking her into town to get her some new trainers.

Dennis told her to put some clothes on and he was pleased that she came downstairs wearing the slightly see-through top and the flared skirt.

“Will this do?” Ruth asked.

“Are you happy wearing that outfit Ruth?”

“Yes.”

“Then it will do. Come on, there’s a bus in 5.”

Ruth slipped on her flat shoes and ran to catch up with Dennis.

Now that suburb of town is served with double-decker buses and Dennis stepped aside to let Ruth on before him.

“Where shall we sit?” Ruth asked as soon as Dennis had paid the driver.

“Wherever you like Ruth.”

Ruth went straight to the stairs and started climbing the steep steps. Following her, Dennis looked up and got the view that he was expecting, everything that Ruth had between her legs. He was a little surprised to see that her vulva was maybe a little swollen and definitely wet.

As he sat next to her he wondered if she deliberately chose the very short, skater type skirt.

They wandered around a little before going in to the shop that Dennis knew measured feet. He told her that it was unlikely that the shop would have any trainers that she liked but the main purpose for the visit was to get her feet measured. That sounded logical to Ruth so she followed him in. What she was nervous about was that Dennis had told her that he wanted her to do all the talking.

Ruth wandered around the shop looking at all the shoes and trainers that were for girls her age. When her number came up she held the ticket up and a young man came over to her.

“I’d like to try on the trainers over there but I don’t know what size I want.”

“No problem Miss, please take a seat and I’ll get the machine.”

He did, and put it on the floor in front of her.

“Sorry Miss, but I am going to have to take your shoes off to get a proper reading.”

Ruth shrugged her shoulders and lifted her right foot. In doing so her knees drifted apart a little.

Dennis had sat on a chair slightly diagonally opposite hoping to see some flashes of her pussy.

The young man knelt down and took her foot. Dennis saw him glance up her bare legs but didn’t think that the young man would have seen her pussy, just lots of bare legs.

The young man took Ruth’s shoe off and lowered her foot onto the machine.

“Size 3 regular width.” He said, “now the other foot please Miss, you’d be surprised how many people have different sized feet.”

Ruth lifted her other leg and Dennis saw her knees spread a little further The young man again looked up her legs as he took her shoe off and this time Dennis thought that he might just have seen her pussy.

Ruth’s second foot was measured and neither of them commented when the young man announced that it too was a size 3 regular.

“Now Miss, can you show me which trainers it was that you liked.”

Ruth got up and gave Dennis no indication that she was teasing the young man as she walked passed him.

Finger pointed at a trainer, Ruth came back to her seat and the young man disappeared to the storeroom. Ruth sat by just dropping her butt and the resultant movement of air caused her skirt to flair out even more and it didn’t settle down until her bare butt was on the chair.

“We’re not buying here are we Dennis?” Ruth asked.

“No, way too expensive.” Dennis replied

The young man returned and knelt in front of Ruth, who’s knees were slightly apart, and took the trainers out of the box. As he started to lift one of her feet to put the trainer on she said,

“I can manage thank you” and she lifted her right foot and put in on her left knee so that she could put the trainer on. That meant that her right knee had to go over to her right leaving a huge gap between her thighs, right up to her pussy. Her skirt didn’t fall to fill the gap, instead it went out leaving her pussy fully exposed to both the young man and Dennis.

Dennis smiled and slowly looked around to see if anyone else was looking at her, there wasn’t.

The young man stayed on his knees so he was getting a much better view than Dennis.

He also stayed there when she swapped her feet over to put the other trainer on. Then, with both feet on the floor she started to get up and the young man finally got to his feet and moved out of her way.

“How do they feel Ruth?” Dennis asked.

“Tight, and they look different now that I’ve got them on. I don’t think that I want them any more.”

“Okay, take them off and we can see what else we can find.” Dennis said.

Ruth reversed the same process and did the same to put her own shoes on. All the while the young man was just staring at her, as was Dennis, but Dennis was smiling as well.

Ruth got to her feet and turned to walk out, Dennis getting up and thanking the young man who just stood there speechless.

“Are you okay Ruth?” Dennis asked as they walked.

“Yes, why, didn’t you want me to flash my pussy to that man?”

“Ruth, it isn’t what I want that matters, it’s what YOU want. I don’t want you to do anything that you don’t want to.”

Ruth turned to look at Dennis then linked her arm round his and replied,

“Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, that I wanted to flash him?”

“You continue to surprise me Ruth.” Dennis replied.

“All good surprises I hope.”

“They certainly are Ruth.”

Ruth squeezed Dennis’ arm and they walked to the sports shop that Dennis had seen some nice trainers in. As they walked in Dennis gave her a maximum price and let her choose which trainers she wanted.

This sports shop is like a lot of shoe shops these days that let customers try on the shoes on their own then take them to the check-out to pay, and Ruth selected a design and they both looked through the racks for a box of the right design name and size. Ruth bending over to check the boxes at the bottom of the piles and Dennis looking around to see if anyone was looking at her butt knowing that, even though he couldn’t see it, her skirt hem would be up, well over her butt.

He didn’t see anyone then, but when she started putting them on in the same way that she had in the previous shop he saw a man looking her way, and he stayed looking until Ruth was happy that she had the pair that she wanted.

When she stood up she turned and smiled at the man before turning back to Dennis and asking if she could have that pair.

“Enjoy that did you?” Dennis asked as they walked to the check-out.

“Yes, these will last me for years.

“Dennis looked at her and smiled.”

Ruth again linked her arm round his as Dennis led her to the bus stop. On the way Dennis noticed that Ruth was having a long look into the McDonalds that they were passing.

“Want one?” He asked.

“I’d love one but I haven’t got any money.”

“Ah yes, you missed the pocket money hand out. Come on, I’ll treat you, but don’t tell the others.”

They went in, ordered what they wanted at the touch-screens then Ruth led Dennis to the table that she wanted. Dennis wasn’t really surprised when she sat at a seat where she could see the room, and that a lot of people could see her, and in particular her bare legs under the table. He also wasn’t surprised when she sat with her knees open enough for people looking to see her little slit.

Dennis smiled at her and shook his head sideways.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing, absolutely nothing, you enjoy yourself while you are still young Ruth.”

Dennis actually enjoyed his meal then they left to go home. This time though, there was a man behind them in the bus queue and Ruth said,

“Age before beauty,” letting Dennis go up the stairs before she did, the man following her up.”

Back as Bright Sparks, Ruth ran upstairs and quickly re-appeared minus shoes, skirt and top, and Dennis went to find Mandy for some alone time.

The Tuesday was a relatively quiet day, the only real excitement being that the bikinis arrived and the girls had fun trying them on and deciding which one they liked the most. They’d tried them on outside with all the boys, and Dennis, watching. Dennis being pleased at how little they covered. At one point he was convinced that band-aids would cover more.

The Wednesday was quiet for Dennis and Mandy as the kids wanted to go into town. They didn’t mention the park but Dennis suspected that either they were going straight to the park or they would go there on the way back from town, not that he was bothered.

By then he was quite happy that Ruth would be okay with the rest of them.

After the evening meal Dennis raised the summer holiday again. He got Mandy to write down all the suggestion, even the unrealistic one, then went down them one at a time. Before that he gave them a budget cost for the accommodation and got Jane and Ann to use the PCs to find out roughly what each suggested holiday would cost for the 14 of them.

It soon became obvious to the kids that the unrealistic suggestions were way out of their budget and, an hour later they were down to going to one of these live-in holiday camps, a cheap organised camping holiday in France, or going to a campsite in sunny Cornwall that was right next to the beach, close to a seaside town and offered a few on-site facilities.

Dennis then Jane and Ann to search for each option to put a price on them and find a suitable holiday. While they were doing that he got everyone to say what they thought were the pros and cons of each holiday and for Mandy to write them all down.

Another hour later Jane and Ann had the costs of a few suitable holiday. Adding the costs to the lists of pros and cons, Dennis to got Mandy to read out each potential holiday. At the end everyone agreed that the campsite in Cornwall was the best option so Dennis went over to Jane and Ann and got them to show him the potential sites that they had found. The 3 of them discussed each site and settled on the one that met their requirements the most.

Still sitting next to the naked Jane, Dennis got her to make an online booking, using Bright Sparks payment card.

Then Dennis gave Jane and Ann a task for the next few days, find out more about the site and the surrounding area and come up with a provisional programme for the 2 week. Both seemed a little daunted by the task but Dennis told them that they had his confidence and they both were capable of doing it.

Dennis left them and smiled thinking that he and Mandy would spend some time doing the same task when the kids were back at school; and he would talk to social services and the council to find out where they could borrow all the equipment that they would need, and get their hands on a minibus.

On the Thursday the boys swimming shorts arrived and the girls insisted that they try them on in front of the girls as they had tried their bikinis on in front of the boys. As Dennis was hearing this he turned and said,

“Fair’s fair guys.”

The boys had no choice and Dennis heard quite a bit of giggling and guessed that it was at the boy’s boners that was the source.

The Thursday evening was the doctor’s visiting time and Ruth’s first examination. She looked a bit nervous at the evening meal in-spite of all the girls saying that they were really looking forward to it.

Ruth said that she was nervous, but Dennis saw her lounging on one of the sofas with her knees open and he saw that her pussy was wet, very wet.

“You maybe nervous Ruth but you sure as hell are looking forward to it,” Dennis thought but didn’t say it.

“Good evening everyone.” The doctor said as he walked in. “Oh, I see we have a new face in the room, don’t tell me, Ruth isn’t it?”

“Err yes, how did you know?”

“I’m psychic and I see that you are 14 and are happy now that you are living here.”

Ruth’s mouth opened in surprise.

“What? How?”

“Relax Ruth, social services sent me your medical records and how could you not be happy living here. Even I’m happy to be here.”

When he was organised, the doctor announced that he usually examined the youngest first and that meant Ruth, but as this was her first examination he’d leave her until last so that she can see that there is nothing to be nervous about. Then he called for Tommy to come over and get ready.

The examinations went just the same as the previous weeks and Ruth giggled at the boys just the same as the other girls did, and she marvelled at how good the doctor was at making the girls cum. She was especially impressed by how easily Mandy orgasmed, all 4 times, and the way her body jerked about as the spasms and convulsions hit her.

Then it was her turn. Of course there were more questions first because it was her first time and the doctor said that he was really sorry that she had been repeatedly raped, but Ruth took it all in her stride and put her legs up in the stirrups just as soon as the doctor asked her to climb up on the couch. The doctor smiled but still started the examination at the top of her body.

Everyone discovered that Ruth is a very sensitive girl when she is sexually aroused, both Dennis and Mandy remembering how easily Ruth had orgasmed when she was in his flat, and her first orgasm arrived as the doctor was inserting his speculum.

The doctor had already got wise to Ruth’s sensitivity and took advantage to bring her to 3 more orgasm as he played with her little clit. She was happy, but tired when the doctor left.

“So Ruth,” Dennis asked her when he went to see her in her room at bedtime, “is this home better that you last one?”

“What do you think Dennis?”

“You get a good night sleep young lady.”

Friday and the weekend were uneventful other than Dennis doing some research of his own about the campsite and surrounding area. One thing that he did discover was that groups of young people were put in a separate field, alongside the main site and the beach. The explanation being that groups tended to be more boisterous and they didn’t want them to disturb the campers on the main site.

Dennis was happy with that, firstly because of the reason that the site gave, and secondly it may meet the girls desire to be naked all the time, especially if the weather was good.

Another thing that he discovered was that the beach that the field that they would be using was a clothing optional beach.

All through the weekend Dennis was getting pestered about going to the leisure centre but he kept putting them off until he saw that all Mandy’s writing and drawing had finally worn off and at breakfast the next day he announced that they were going that morning.

Everyone enthusiastically got themselves ready, the girls realising that they would have to put some clothes on, and they all left to catch the bus. They all marched passed him as he was getting the bus tickets and in his peripheral vision he saw them going up the stairs, alternating girl then boy. At one point he heard Jennifer say,

“Hey, stop that.”

He guessed that the boy going up behind her had reached up and fingered her uncovered pussy.

“I’ll keep them in order.” Dennis told the driver.

Dennis wasn’t really surprised to see that the place was busy, mainly filled with older teenagers, just like the ones that he had brought. They needed their tickets to through the turnstiles so they had to wait for Dennis who asked got a group discount but didn’t get one.

When they went to the changing rooms they discovered that it was one big room with rows of cubicles, the rows labelled male or female. The kids didn’t see the labels but it didn’t matter because there were way less cubicles than kids getting changed.

Some of the girls got fed-up with waiting and went to the lockers and got changed out in the corridors, much to the pleasure of some of the boys walking through the room.

Eventually everyone was changed and Dennis marvelled at the sight of 7 girls in very, very brief bikinis and he wondered if they would get thrown out for being inappropriately dressed. He wondered if the fact that the place was very busy would mean that the staff had to overlook any such rule.

Everyone just stood and stared at everything for a few seconds, none of them had seen anything like that place before, not even Dennis who finally pointed out a clock high up on one wall and told everyone to meet under the clock in 2 hours.

Within seconds only Mandy and Dennis were stood there, everyone else having disappeared in all directions.

“So where do you want to go first lover?” Dennis asked.

“Somewhere where you can fuck me.” Mandy replied.

“You need to spend more time with your magic wand Mandy, you’re wearing me out.”

Mandy giggled then asked him if she looked good.

“I could eat every bit of you right now, and that camel toe, wow, if I was a cop I’d arrest you.”

Mandy pulled up the small triangle of material that covered her pussy causing it to dig in between her vulva even more. The material didn’t even cover all the area that had hairs growing before he had shaved them off.

“Let’s go for a gentle swim first.” Dennis said.

As soon as they were in the water Dennis realised that the bikinis were even more see-though when they got wet. He pointed it out to Mandy but she just shrugged her shoulders. There was nothing that she could do anyway, not that she would have if there was.

They went from one ride to another and Dennis and Mandy soon found out that the bikinis weren’t designed to be used in water, they kept twisting and rising up over tits or sliding off the sides of tits. The bottoms easily got baggy and hung below the pussy and the knots in the strings kept coming undone, even if fastened with a double knot.

Of course Mandy wasn’t bothered and Dennis left her bits if exposure as long as he dare before putting things back where they were supposed to be, or re-trying the knots after they’d slipped open. Dennis lost count of the number of times he saw one of Mandy’s nipples or her slit.

They kept bumping to some of the others and often saw a nipple or vulva lip. As Dennis expected, the girls too weren’t in a rush to cover their exposure but not many other people saw the parts that were supposed to be covered because there were so many people there and unless you were relevantly close they were hidden by other people.

The 2 hours quickly passed and everyone met under the clock then went to the in-house cafe for a drink and a snack. Dennis had to ask 3 of the girls to adjust their bikinis to cover something that needed to be covered although he could do nothing about the see-through material or the camel toes.

The young man behind the counter took his time serving them because his eyes spent little time watching what he was doing.

Dennis relaxed a little as the material of the bikinis started to dry and became less see-through although that didn’t stop quite a few men staring at the girls while they were sat in the cafe.

After lunch it was back to the rides, Dennis and Mandy just going to the pool where they groped each other and Dennis easily managed to make Mandy cum twice before they got out at the pre-arranged time and met the other before heading to the changing room.

There were some shower cubicles for those who wanted privacy showering but kids weren’t interested and they got their soap and shampoo and went to the big communal showers.

At first the girls kept their bikinis on but after a couple of minutes Jennifer pulled on the ties of hers and both pieces fell to the floor. She continued soaping herself unconcerned that some of the other teenagers in there were looking at her, but they soon had more naked girls to watch as more bikinis hit the floor.

By then Dennis had finished his shower and he went to stand near the entrance to see if any staff member came along, his plan was to try to distract them if they did.

Luckily he never had to activate his plan and the 7 girls and 6 boys went back to the lockers, got dry and then dressed. Both Mandy and Ruth went to the mirrors to comb their hair before they got dressed and Dennis had to call them back to put their clothes on before doing their hair. He thought it was a case of Mandy didn’t think about anyone seeing her naked and Ruth wanting to be seen naked. Whichever it was Dennis didn’t want to risk their being a problem.

A slightly relieved Dennis led the group out of the building and walked them to the bus stop. As they waited, and then on the bus each girl had stories about their bikinis and their exposure to tell the others and Dennis wondered what the other people on the top deck of the bus thought of them. Yes, the whole group had gone up to the top deck and this time it was Lucy and Angela that had to reprimand the boys for groping them on the stairs.

Dennis was sure that the groping wasn’t the problem, it was where it was happening.

The stories of exposure and retrieving parts of bikinis were still being told on the walk back to Bright Sparks where the girls quickly got naked and put their towels and swimsuits in the communal washing basket filling it and triggering 2 of them having to do some washing.

The following evening at the end of the evening meal, Dennis asked Jane and Ann to tell everyone what they had found out about the campsite and surrounding area, and for Mandy to list them ready for a vote.

Although there were quite a few things on the list no one seemed to be bothered about going to most of them, most of them just wanting to go to beach and swim in the sea. Dennis thought about that and realised that it was probably that most of them had never been to the coast before.

Dennis came to the conclusion that he’d use the few suggestions that the kids had made and add the ones that he and Mandy had found.

It was soon the Thursday evening and everyone was looking forward to the doctors visit. Being the youngest, Ruth was the first to be examined and she set the benchmark for the number of orgasms for the girls, only Mandy achieving the same number.

When it came to the Monday it was back to school for 11 of the kids, a new school for 1 of the kids and no school for Mandy. Ruth was a little puzzled when all the kids lined up for their no underwear check and the girls pulled their polo shirts up over their tits and held their skirts up.

“Why are we doing this?” Ruth asked.

“For Dennis to check that we aren’t wearing underwear.” Lucy replied.

“But we don’t own any underwear so how can we be wearing any?”

“I know, but Dennis like to check anyway and it gives him the chance to get a close look at our slits and tits.”

“That makes it okay then.” Ruth said.

Dennis did his inspection, the boys first then the girls. After the sixth girl had been inspected and walked off Dennis saw the naked Mandy standing there.

“Ready for inspection sir.” Mandy said.

He smiled and stepped in front of her, put his hands on each of her tits and massaged them before rolling and flicking her nipples. Ignoring her moans his left hand continued whilst his right hand slowly slid down her front to her pussy and she orgasmed onto his hand almost immediately.

“Did I pass your inspection sir?”

“No, turn round and bend over.”

She did, spreading her legs as she did so and was soon rewarded by Dennis’ cock thrusting hard into her pussy.”

“Ummph, what are you doing sir?”

“Fucking you girl, it’s punishment for being outside with no clothes on.”

“Then you are going to have to punish me a lot sir.”

“I know.”

Dennis thrust into her over and over until they both came, then he told her to go and put the kettle on because they had work to do.

That work was starting the ball rolling on getting hold of tents and other camping equipment, and finding out if there was a minibus that he could borrow.

Thirty minutes later social services had booked the camping equipment for him and the council had made a booking for a 17 seater minibus with a roof rack for him.

Shortly after that when Mandy was just returning from that flat, the doorbell rang and Mandy shouted,

“I’ll get it.”

It took a couple of seconds to remember that she’d be naked and Dennis shouted,

“No Mandy, don’t,” but it was too late.

He ran to the door and saw Mandy’s naked back and passed her, a man in suit, wellies and a white hard hat. Both were just staring at each other.

“Mandy,” Dennis said, “how many times do I have to tell you to put some clothes on when you leave your room? Go back to your room right now.”

Mandy turned and walked back and Dennis turned to the man and said,

“Sorry about that, how may I help you.”

By then the man was smiling a bit but still managed to act professionally and ignored what he had just witnessed.

“I’m here to look at the site of an extension that is going to be built on one end of this building. You are aware of it aren’t you sir?”

“Oh yes, I wasn’t expecting anyone to be here so soon. I’m Dennis Wilson, the manager here. Sorry about the young lady, I’m having a slight problem with her at the moment, she just won’t keep her clothes on.”

“Ian Johnson, architect, I’m managing the project. I just need to look at the site and do a bit of measuring if that’s okay with you?”

“Of course, no problem, when will the building work start, I was told that it will be completed by Christmas.”

“If everything goes according to plan it should be finished long before that, we’re going to do a modular build, concrete the footings and a base then bring pre-built sections and bolt it all together, hoping to complete the extension by late August then the refurb of the old part by the mid October.”

“You have been told that we are not vacating the place whilst you do the work haven’t you?”

“Yes, that’s no problem, we’ll finish the extension, move you in, do the refurb then knock a hole between the old and the new, just a bit of dust when we knock through, that’s it. You should be able to keep operating throughout the whole project. How many kids have you got here right now?”

“A dozen.”

“And another dozen when the project is complete, rather you than me mate, I struggle with the 2 that I’ve got at home.”

“Its not that bad, this place isn’t like most children’s homes, I try to be their big brother and it’s worked so far.”

“Interesting.”

“Can I offer you a cup of tea or coffee?”

“Thanks but no thanks, can I just go round the side and get on with it?”

“Sure, help yourself. Shout if you need anything.”

Ian Johnson went off to do whatever and Dennis went inside to find Mandy smiling and playing with her pussy. He was going to rebuke her for opening the door without any clothes on but the sight of her changed his mind and he dropped his trousers and fucked her right there in the lounge.

“That’s twice in this room Dennis.” Mandy said when she was able. “When are we starting on the other rooms.”

“Soon darling, soon.”

About an hour later the doorbell rang again. This time Dennis made it to the door before Mandy did.

“I’ve got everything that I need for now Mr. Wilson, the builders will be here week after next to get started.”

“It’s Dennis please, we keep everything informal here. What time will the workmen start and finish each day Ian?”

“Very unlikely that anyone will be here before 8:30 on a morning and they should be gone by 5 pm. Will that be a problem for you Dennis?”

“No, no, we can work around that, thank you.”

Ian Johnson left leaving Dennis thinking about how he could work things so that the builders didn’t get to see any naked girls. The morning shouldn’t be a problem but the afternoons would be.

That evening at the dining table, he explained what was going to happen and what their involvement would be, telling them that they had to keep their school uniforms on until the last of the builders had left each day.

“How will we know when they’ve left?” Lucy asked.

“Well they’ll all arrive in vans so if there’s a van out the front then there will be some builders here.”

Then he continued and told them about a little incident earlier that day when Mandy forgot that she was naked and opened the front door and gave a man a nice surprise.

“She didn’t forget.” David said.

“I did.” Mandy replied.

“That doesn’t matter and I can easily understand you girls forgetting that you have no clothes on but I have to insist that you don’t open the front door without any clothes on. To that end I will be closing the top bolt and hanging a dress on that bolt. You will have to take the dress off the bolt to open the bolt and, hopefully, remember to put the dress on before you open the door. Okay it’s a dress that fits the largest of you but there’s not much difference between all of you so the smallest of you will still look presentable, and it’s only for a few minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.