Bright Sparks Children's Home - Cover

Bright Sparks Children's Home

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2: All the Girls Stop Wearing Clothes

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: All the Girls Stop Wearing Clothes - Dennis grew up in a Children's Home and always wanted to run one himself. He worked hard and achieved his goal, but he was going to run it his way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

David and Mike smiled as they left the room and ascended the stairs. It wasn’t long before the screams and loud swearing started. All Dennis did was turn up the television and engage in conversation with some of the kids.

The screams and swearing had stopped by bedtime but none of the 4 had emerged from Jane’s or Ann’s room. When Dennis did his rounds he opened Jane’s door and saw her spread eagled on her bed, naked, wrists and ankles tied to the 4 corners and a gag in her mouth. Her eyes were closed.

Dennis closed the door and went to Ann’s room. When he quietly opened the door he wasn’t surprised to see that she too was tied, spread eagled to her bed, but David was fucking her pussy and Mike was fucking her mouth.

Dennis quietly shut the door.

When he opened Mandy’s door he saw her in the throws of an orgasm with her right hand busy on her pussy. He smiled and quietly shut the door.

Two of the other girls were masturbating when he quietly opened their doors and he watched for a couple of seconds then quietly left.

Dennis quietly went to his own accommodation and had a satisfying wank remembering seeing Mandy naked in the clothes shop with other people watching her.

Jane and Ann didn’t make it down for breakfast but Mike and David did, both smiling and looking a little tired.

“Everything okay guys?” Dennis asked.

“It certainly is,” David said, “it shouldn’t take much longer, they’re starting to understand who’s the boss.”

The other kids went to play in the local park for the day leaving Jane, Ann, David, Mike, Mandy and Dennis. Mandy was in a happy mood and Dennis hoped that the previous day’s events was the reason, and when she asked him if he would like to go for a walk, Dennis quickly agreed.

Mandy went and changed into her new dress which Dennis loved, and he told her so. They walked to a different little park with Mandy linking her arm with Dennis’. When they got there they sat on the grass talking, Mandy either not realising or not caring that her pussy was on display right in front of Dennis.

Difficult as it was, Dennis managed to keep his eyes mostly on Mandy’s face as they talked about their previous times in children’s homes, Mandy avoiding her bad experiences and Dennis not asking.

After a while they lay back on the grass, Mandy again either not realising of not caring that her bald pubes were now on display above her slightly spread legs. Dennis lay alongside her, up on one elbow so that he could look down on her, and her visible, bare pubes and slit. A fact that a couple of men walking their dogs didn’t miss, Dennis not doing anything to reduce the exposure.

Dennis was looking down at Mandy’s face when she suddenly reached up with her hands and pulled his face down to hers. They kissed for a few seconds then Dennis pulled up and looked down at her inviting face before giving her the longest, French kiss that he had ever given a girl.

When the kiss finally ended Dennis looked Mandy up and down and saw that she had spread her legs some more and another dog walker was seeing what Dennis was seeing, a very wet pussy.

Looking back up to her face they kissed again before Mandy said,

“Fuck me please Dennis.”

Well, what could Dennis do, he’s a normal, healthy man and none of those would miss the opportunity in front of him. He got to his feet, pulled her up to hers, then led her into some bushes where he bent her over and rammed his cock into her dripping pussy. Unfortunately, it had been a long time since Dennis had fucked a girl and he didn’t last long. Fortunately, Mandy somehow knew what to do and she turned, dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. As he started to get hard again Dennis wondered if it was something that she had been made to do when she had been repeatedly raped, but at that moment he didn’t care.

When he was hard again Mandy pushed him to the ground and rode him cowboy style until first she orgasmed, then he did again. When they were both sated she collapsed down onto his chest and just lay there.

After a few minutes Mandy started to apologise saying that she shouldn’t have done that. Dennis put a finger to her lips stopping her from talking then hugged her tightly and told her that everything was okay and that she’d done nothing wrong.

Mandy slowly accepted what Dennis had said then kissed him again before sitting up and asking if they could do it again.

“Mandy, darling,” Dennis said, “girls can fuck all day long but men can’t, they need time to recover and you have just drained me, but we will fuck again soon, and we’ll do it every day until you don’t want to do it again.”

“That will be never.”

“Maybe, but we will only fuck when you want to, you are never going to be raped again.”

“But I want you to fuck me every minute of every day, even when I’m asleep.”

“Well that might happen one day, but right now we need to get back, I’m starting to worry about Jane and Ann.”

“They asked for what I think that they are getting,” Mandy said, “they are naughty girls that need to be punished.”

“Yes, but I am afraid that you might see similarities to what happened to you Mandy.”

“No I don’t, Jane and Ann have been asking for it, I didn’t, I’m a good girl.”

“You certainly are Mandy.”

They got to their feet and started walking back, holding hands. As Dennis looked at Mandy he saw that her dress hadn’t fallen completely down and half her butt and her slit and pubes were on display to the odd person walking in the park. So was his cum that was starting to seep out of her and down her inner thighs. Again, Mandy either didn’t realise or didn’t know, and she certainly didn’t check that she was covered.

Dennis said nothing and it was well over 200 metres before her dress returned to its proper place.

As they walked, Dennis explained that no one at Bright Sparks must every know what they had done and that they were now more than children’s home manager and guest. He explained that he could get into serious trouble if anyone ever found out. Mandy promised to act as if nothing had changed but made Dennis promise to make sure that they had alone time together.

Dennis let go of her hand, put his arm around her and squeezed one of her little tits.

“I will definitely do that.”

Then he held her hand again and asked her what she was going to do when she turned 18 in a couple of weeks.

“I don’t know yet, I’m hoping that someone will find me a job and somewhere to live.”

“Have you ever considered working in a children’s home, you can often get free accommodation thrown in.”

“I never thought of that, I’ll think about it but where could I get a job in a home?”

“Well you’d have to have some training but maybe I can find a place for you in a home.”

“That would be great, but not too far from you please, I want us to fuck a million times every day.”

Dennis squeezed her hand then let go of it as they were approaching Bright Sparks.

Both Jane and Ann were standing in the lounge when Dennis and Mandy walked in. Both girls were as naked as the day they were born and both looked very dishevelled. Jane was the first to speak,

“I’m sorry that I’ve been such an ungrateful bitch Dennis, I promise that from now on I will be a different girl, I will do anything that you want without question.”

“Good to hear that Jane, what about you Ann?”

“Yes, Jane is right, I too have been an ungrateful bitch Dennis, I too promise that from now on I will be a different girl, I will do anything that you want without question.”

“Good, I hope that today will be a new start for both of you. Now, there’s the problem of the money that you took from Mandy.”

“If I’d known that,” David said, “they’d still be up there learning another lesson.”

“No please,” Jane said, “anything but that.”

“Turn around girls.” Dennis said, then when they did, he continued, “Ouch, both those butts look painful.”

“It is.” They both replied, then Jane continued, “and it doesn’t stop with what you can see.”

Jane bent over and spread her legs, her pussy looked very red and swollen.

“So,” Dennis said, “I think that you’ve had enough of that sort of punishment for now, you will return all of the money and, and, no, let’s introduce a new rule, from now on, the punishment for certain offences will be decided by the rest of the team.”

Dennis made the 2 naughty girls stand and wait until all the kids were back from their day out then he called all of them to the lounge then repeated his previous sentence to the 2 naughty girls, repeated the details of the 2 girl’s crime then continued,

“Team, who has a suggestion for what Jane and Ann’s punishment should be?”

“Let Mike and me deal with them.” David said.

“No pocket money for a year.” Jennifer suggested.

“Keep them naked with their legs wide open for a month.” William suggested.

“What about you Mandy?” Dennis asked, “you are the victim here, what do you think should happen to them?”

“I don’t know,” Mandy replied, “whatever you think Dennis.”

“Send them to school like that.” Tony suggested.

“Well, we have a few interesting suggestions,” Dennis said, “let’s see now, a few hours with David and Mike sounds good, and so does keeping them naked for a month. Although the no pocked money for a year sounds befitting their crime I think that it is a bit too lenient. Sending them to school with no clothes would be very humiliating for them and would teach them a lot but I’m sure that the school wouldn’t approve, so it’s down to a choice between a few hours with Mike and David and keeping them naked for a month. Jennifer can you go and get 10 pens or pencils and some paper that we can tear into 10 pieces.”

Jennifer got up and ran to get the supplies and when they were distributed Dennis continued,

“Everyone, except Jane and Ann, write your choice of punishment on your piece of paper, fold it and pass all of them to me.”

When that was done Dennis opened the papers and put them in 2 piles. Then he announced the results,

“Ladies and gentlemen, by a vote of 7 to 3, Jane and Ann will remain naked for the next month.”

Everyone heard both Jane and Ann breath a sigh of relief.

“Well you two, it looks like you got off lightly, what do you have to say, do you accept your punishment or would you prefer the alternative?”

“No, no, we’ll do it.” Jane quickly said.

“Good, for the next month, apart from bed times, going to school and when I tell you otherwise, you will remain naked and perform all your rostered tasks, including taking the rubbish to the bins outside and picking up litter outside. You may only go into your rooms for 1 minute at a time during the day, you will leave your bedroom door open at all times and your duvet will be in your wardrobe at all times. When you are down here and sat down you will not cross your legs and you will keep your knees approximately 30 centimetres apart. Each infringement of these conditions will result in an extra day being added to your sentence. Do you understand?”

Both girls said that they did but Jane asked if the sentence applied to weekends as well.

“It does, so if you want to go into town you will do it naked.”

Some of the younger kids giggled at that thought.

“Right, now go and get cleaned up then come back down here for something to eat, I suspect that you haven’t eaten proper food since yesterday morning.”

“No sir, thank you sir.” they both replied then slowly walked off.

“Thank you boys,” Dennis said to Mike and David, “I’m sure that you have already had your rewards.”

Most eyes were on Jane and Ann as they took their place at the table for the evening meal, not only to watch the girl’s little tits wobbling about as they walked, nor their slits or butts, but to see how they managed to sit down on their painful looking butts. Both girls managed to sit but their efforts were accompanied by a few ‘aarghs’ and ‘ooows’.

During the evening meal Dennis repeated that the team would, from then on, be consulted with regard to punishments, reminding them that Jane and Ann had stolen some money and that they were now suffering the consequences.

Then he told them that Bright Sparks would be inspected the following Tuesday which was an inset day at school so everyone would be at home. He also explained that everyone, including Jane and Ann would be wearing clothes other than underwear and that he expected everyone to give the inspectors a glowing report if asked.

Jennifer interrupted,

“Why wouldn’t we give a glowing report, it’s great here.”

“Thank you Jennifer, I’m pleased that you are happy.”

“I am, where else can we see so many boy’s cocks.”

A few girly giggles followed, the mood lightened and so did the conversation.

After the meal the rostered people washed up and cleaned the place, both Jane and Ann doing their homework sat at the table with their knees spread wide.

Mandy had changed out of her new dress into her favourite T shirt as soon as her and Dennis had got back from their walk and she was again oblivious to her exposure of her lower butt and slit which Dennis, and the older boys kept looking at.

When it came time for bed Jane and Ann followed Dennis’ instructions and when he did his rounds Dennis saw them on their backs, legs spread wide and a hand cupping their pussies. He wondered if they had been masturbating.

When Dennis got to Mandy’s room he saw that she too was on her back on top of her bed with her legs spread wide and was actively rubbing her pussy.

“I’m glad that you’ve come to see me,” Mandy said, “will you fuck me please?”

Dennis quietly shut the door, turned the light on and spent the next half hour locked in a passionate sex session with Mandy.

It was a contented and happy Mandy that went to sleep, and a happy and contented Dennis that did the same about 20 minutes later.

The next morning was school, and both Jane and Ann were stood at the front of the queue of kids waiting to leave with the fronts of their skirts pulled up and their blouses open waiting for Dennis’s inspection.

Dennis walked up to them and looked down at their slits then their exposed tits.

“Good girls, maybe you are learning. Don’t forget to sit with your knees about 30 centimetres apart. Oh, I’ve just had an idea, roll the top of your skirts, just once, so that it is a bit shorter today, and roll it once more each day until you can feel your butt when you slide your hand down your butt.”

“Yes Dennis.” They both replied as they put their clothes back into place then rolled the top of their skirts.

Dennis watched them walk off and wondered how many days it would be before he was watching their butts as they walked. Then he turned to the next kids in the queue and checked them before sending them on their way.

Mandy was at the back of the queue, stood with her blouse pulled up over her tits and skirt pulled up at the front. Dennis ran his finger along her slit and quickly dipped a finger into her wet hole before pulling it out and holding it up to her face.

She looked at Dennis’s finger then opened her mouth. After sucking it clean Dennis pulled it out then flicked one of her still exposed, hard nipples.

“Hmm, that’s nice,” Mandy said, “do you want me to sit with my knees 30 centimetres apart and roll the top of my skirt over Dennis?”

“That would be nice, but I’m not punishing you.”

“I know, but I want to, to please you.”

Mandy pulled her top down over her tits then her skirt over her butt. Then Dennis saw her roll the waist band over a couple of times almost uncovering her slit and the bottom of her butt. She turned to Dennis, kissed him on his lips the said goodbye and walked off, waggling her butt as she walked.

Of course Dennis watched and thought that Mandy was the happiest that he had ever seen her.

Dennis spent the day making sure that everything was ready for the inspection the next day. He smiled when he realised that he nearly forgot to take the stirrups off the medical couch,

“What would they think if they saw those?” He thought.

He was still cleaning some of the pans when the kids started to return at the end of the school day, and he heard the 2 youngest boys talking about their PE lesson.

“Shit, PE lessons, I forgot about those.”

The girls have a choice of shorts or skirts and he was sure that his girls wore shorts. He made a mental note to get some short PE skirts for the 3 older girls. He’d go out on the Wednesday morning and get them then swap them in their PE kit which they always brought home but rarely put in the wash.

When the 3 older girls walked in Dennis saw that all 3 skirts were still rolled at the waist band. He sent Jane and Ann to take their clothes off then spoke to Mandy.

“Has your skirt been like that all day?”

“Yes, and I sat with my knees wide apart in all my lessons. I’m going to show even more when I roll the top again tomorrow.”

Dennis smiled, tweaked one of Mandy’s protruding nipples, then sent her to get changed out of her school uniform.

“It’s a nice day today Dennis, can I be naked for the rest of the day?”

“Yes Mandy, of course you can, you don’t have to ask about that.”

“Thank you Dennis.”

Mandy walked off, taking her skirt and blouse off as she walked. Dennis caught a glimpse of her pussy from behind as she climbed the stairs, still waggling her butt. He was sure that it glistened as it caught the light.

The evening was spent with the kids doing their homework and playing games, and Dennis was amused as he watched the naked Jane and Ann gingerly sit on the chairs at the table.

The talk was mainly about school and Jennifer told everyone that some of the boys and girls were calling Jane, Ann and Mandy sluts for wearing such short skirts and flashing their pussies a lot of the time.

“Jennifer,” Dennis replied, “you know why Jane and Ann are dressed as they are, just tell anyone who says anything that it is part of their punishment.”

“What about Mandy,” Jennifer asked, “she isn’t being punished.”

“No she isn’t. Mandy is nearly 18 and will be leaving us in a couple of weeks. I believe that she is old enough to make her own decisions about what she wears.”

“So she’s a slut.”

“No she isn’t Jennifer, when you do your homework look-up the definition of a slut.”

Jennifer admitted defeat and stayed silent.

Over the evening mean Dennis reminded them that it was an inset the next day (cheers from all the young kids) and that the council would be there for an inspection. He asked them to be polite to the inspection team and not to mention that Jane and Ann were being punished. He told Jane and Ann that they were to wear a dress from after breakfast until the inspection team had left then to take them off and that their punishment would continue.

“Do we have to sit with our knees open?” Ann asked.

“Not when the inspection team is here.”

“What about Mandy?” Jennifer asked.

“I’m sure that Mandy has the common sense to put some clothes on whilst the team is here, and that she will keep her knees closed as well.”

As he was saying that he wasn’t totally convinced that it was true but Mandy was at the table and she was listening.

After the meal the kids got on with their homework or played games, all 3 older girls being naked and all 3 sitting with their knees open. Mandy was sat opposite Dennis and he could see that she was sexually aroused. He had a hard time (no pun intended) hiding his erection but he had to wait until he did his rounds after all the kids had gone to bed to get the relief that he so wanted when he went to Mandy’s room.

Mandy was waiting for him, legs spread wide and playing with her pussy. When he walked in and closed the door behind him she just said,

“Fuck me.”

Thirty minutes later Dennis pulled out of her for the last time that day.

The next morning started like any other, except that Jane and Ann came down to breakfast naked and Mandy was wearing only her favourite T shirt which doesn’t cover all of her butt or slit. Dennis told all 3 to go and put dresses on straight after the breakfast was finished.

All the kids were either inside or out in the garden when the inspection team arrived, 2 of them having a quick word with 2 of the kids before coming inside to see Dennis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.