Cherry - Cover

Cherry

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2: A year later

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: A year later - Cherry lives in a deprived area and has terrible parents but she learns to overcome things and when she gets sent to her Uncle for the summer she doesn't go back.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

I started my story about a year ago when I had just turned 14. Things have changed quite a bit since then.

For starters, I’ve had another growth spurt and I’m nearly 4 feet 10 inches tall now. My tits have grown very pointy and are almost an AA cup and my butt has got a bit rounder. My pussy is still just a slit with my tiny clit poking out. My weight has increased just a little bit and I now weigh about 90 pounds.

My dad told me to start getting rid of the few pubic hairs that I had, saying that he didn’t like getting them stuck in his teeth. The next morning I borrowed his razor but he found out and before he spanked me he told me to stop using the razor and to pluck them out. So that’s what I now do; usually when I’m getting ready for school, but sometimes when we are watching the TV on an evening. I’ve discovered that I can distract Elvis if I sit opposite him, spread my legs wide and start plucking the hairs. After I’ve done that for an hour or so Elvis always visits me after I’ve gone to bed.

One advantage of growing a bit taller is that my school skirt is shorter. No that’s silly, but you know what I mean. There seems to be more boys following me up the stairs and I’ve discovered that they get a better view if I stop and bend over pretending that my stupid shoe lace has come undone.

Some of the male teachers seem to enjoy staring at my pussy a lot more since my skirt doesn’t cover as much. I think that they appreciate my pubic hair plucking as well.

When the weather got warm the male English teacher decided that it would be a good idea to take our poetry classes outside in the nice warm, fresh air. For 3 weeks of poetry lessons he had us all sitting in a circle, crossed legs Indian style, reading and discussing poetry. I liked that because it meant that my pussy was spread open and I could feel the fresh, warm breeze tickling me. I found it hard to concentrate and had to visit the toilet straight after each of those lessons.

Some of the boys opposite me couldn’t stop staring at me. The teacher walked around the inside of the circle all of the lesson and he always seemed to stop in front of me and look down. I held my book on my feet with my hands on the edges so that he could look down between my arms and legs.

I wondered if any of the other girls were knickerless. I guessed not because the teacher always came back to me.

Early on in that year I discovered the fun of going upstairs on the school bus. The boys behind me often seemed to be fighting to see who could follow me up the stairs.

Going to the shops got to be fun that year as well. Of course I’d been shopping on my own before; hell, I did most of the family’s grocery shopping each week.

One Saturday I decided to go for a wander round the local shopping centre. Wow, all those people. I’d never really thought about it on the odd occasion when mum took me shopping.

Talking about my school skirt, my one and only school skirt got ripped one evening when dad pulled it off me to spank me as soon as I got home from school. Fortunately, it wasn’t too bad and I managed to pin the tear together. I showed it to my mother who swore, slapped my father, told him that he wasn’t going to fuck her for a week; then told me that we’d go and get another one at the weekend.

We did, my mum took me to this school outfitters and selected a skirt for me. She wanted me to try it on but when we got to the changing rooms they were all busy with 4 or 5 parents stood outside waiting. My mum had a little moan about too many damn people then told me to take my skirt off right there where I was. My jaw dropped for a second then I looked round. Two men and one boy about my age had heard my mum and were looking at me.

Then I realised that it would be fun so I unfastened my skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then I turned away from the men and boy and bent at the waist to pick-up my skirt. When I was back up straight I turned and looked at the men and boy. Both men had smiles on their faces and the boy was just stood staring at me with his mouth wide open.

My mum passed me the new skirt and I stepped into it. Good old mother had picked a skirt for a fat girl and when I fastened it and let go it slid down onto my hips. When I shook my ass it slid over my hips and hit the floor.

I looked at the men and saw bigger grins. The boy was still gobstruck.

“Hmm,” my mum said, “I guess that you need size smaller. Come on, let’s go and find one.”

I picked-up my skirt, left the too big one on the floor and followed my mother. There I was, bottomless, following my mother across the shop floor. I felt weird, but nice; my pussy started to tingle.

My mother stopped at the rack that she’d got the too big skirt from and started going through them looking for a smaller one. Meanwhile I was stood there looking round.

A woman with 2 kids, one boy, one girl, was close by. The woman hadn’t seen me but the kids had, they just stared. A young woman sales assistant had also seen me and came marching over.

“Madam,” the young woman said, “you shouldn’t get your children to try on the clothes out here; we have changing rooms for that.”

“They’re all full.” Mum said without even looking round.

“You should join the queue and wait.”

“Haven’t got all day.” Mum replied.

This time mum turned round, gave the young woman a look that could kill, and passed me another skirt. I unfastened it and stepped into it only to find that I couldn’t fasten it, it was too small.

I slid it down and stepped out of it.

“Madam, I must insist. If you can’t join the queue then I must ask you to leave.”

“Fuck you.” My mother said and reached down for my hand. I just managed to pick-up my own skirt as my mother pulled me out of the shop.

“Muuum; stop; I need to put my skirt on.”

“What? Oh yeah,” my mother said and stopped walking.

As I quickly put my skirt on I heard my mother say,

“I don’t know why you bother; you never seem to have the damn thing on at home.”

“Mum,” I replied, “that’s different, we’re out in public and people are watching.”

As I fastened the skirt I looked around, and yes, people were watching; and I liked it. Well my pussy did, it got wet.

My mum then took me to a big supermarket.

“They’re bound to have some in here;” she said, “and they’ll be cheaper. We should have come here first.”

They did sell dark blue skirts, well stretch tube ones, a bit like my oldest surviving non-school skirt. Mum selected one for me, looked round and couldn’t see the changing rooms so she told me to get my skirt off.

“What, out here? There are hundreds of people all around. We’ll get thrown out again.” I said.

“Not if you get a move on girl.”

I repeated the same exercise and yes, the skirt did fit me. With it pulled up to my hips it came to about half way down my thighs.

“Is that okay for you mother?” I asked.

“That’ll do;” my mother said, “dirt cheap as well. Come on, get it off, we need to get home.”

My mother was looking at other clothes as I started to get changed. Before I took the skirt off, I pulled it up to my waist then slid my hand around the hem.

“Nice, yes, that will do.” I thought as I slid it down.

I folded it and then picked up my old school skirt and started to put it on. As I did so I looked around and could only see one man watching me. I was a bit disappointed and as I pulled my old skirt up I pulled a bit too hard and felt 2 of the pins that were holing it together pop open and fall off.

“What the hell, this isn’t school.” I thought and didn’t look for the 2 pins.

The skirt was ripped nearly up to the waist on my right hip. Feeling a bit naughty, I slid the skirt round so that the rip was over my pussy then went over to mum.

“Okay, I’m ready.” I cheerfully said and followed my mother to the checkout.

The poor old man on the till wasn’t sure what he could see, but he sure as hell kept staring at my partially covered pussy.

My mother didn’t notice my wardrobe malfunction until we were sat on the bus.

“Cover your pussy you little slut,” she said.

“I can’t, the pins have gone. It’s dad’s fault for ripping it.” I replied.

“That bastard of a husband of mine has a lot to answer for, but you should have said something sooner. I guess that you’ll get a sore backside when we get home.”

No sooner that we’d walked through the door than my mother said,

“Go and get those clothes off then get back here girl.”

I ran to my room and was back, naked, in seconds.

It was only when I looked around the lounge that I realised that Elvis was there, and one of his mates. Both were silently staring at me.

My mother sat down, pulled me over her knee and gave me 20 of her best swats. I was just starting to enjoy them when she stopped.

Mother stood up, letting me slide off and onto the floor. I landed on my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.