Cherry - Cover

Cherry

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 19: The Cruise Continues

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Cruise Continues - Cherry lives in a deprived area and has terrible parents but she learns to overcome things and when she gets sent to her Uncle for the summer she doesn't go back.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

I woke up to a lot of noise and looked out of a window, sorry, port hole and could see nothing but blue water and blue sky. Shaking Skye awake I said,

“Some thing’s going on; I think that we’ve moved.”

“What, this is the same bed that I went to sleep on.”

“No silly, the boat has moved. I can’t see any other boats.”

“Without washing or anything, we rushed up to the nearest deck.”

“Bloody hell,” Skye exclaimed, “where are we?”

“We’ve moved down the coast and have just anchored in a nice cove,” a voice said.

Skye and I turned around and saw a totally naked Harlee. I was a little surprised that she wasn’t wearing her little skirt but then remembered that she’s told me that Sir John liked all his female staff to be naked when they weren’t in port.

“Oh hi Harlee,” we both replied.

“Sir John has a busy day planned for you two. After breakfast you will start lessons in water-skiing then you have lunch on the beach followed by more water-skiing lessons or maybe jet-ski lessons.”

“Wow.” Skye said.

“But first, you need to get showered and have some breakfast. It will be served outside the main lounge when you are ready” Harlee continued.

Skye and I looked at each other then we ran back to our room and went straight into the shower.

“Do we have to wear these things?” Skye asked as a naked staff girl gave us each a life-jacket.

“Yes Skye, you do. What would happen if you hit something that is floating just below the surface and banged your head?”

“I’d sink.”

“Not if your were wearing this, now let me put it on you.”

“It’s covering my tits and that strap will press on my pussy.”

“Yes it will, but there’s no one out here to show your cute little body to who hasn’t seen it before.”

“But it will leave tan lines.”

“Stop moaning Skye and put the bloody thing on.” A frustrated me said.

Wearing only the life-jackets, Skye and I climbed down onto one of the 2 platform things that were at water level at either side of the back of the yacht. Just as we got there a small speed boat came out from underneath the yacht between the 2 platforms. The speed boat had 2 of the naked (except for life-jackets) girl staff members on it. One got off, onto the platform and told Skye and me that we’d be taking it in turns to have our lesson. Whilst one of us was learning, the other would ride in the speed boat with the 2 staff girls.

Skye went first, getting pulled off the platform at the back of the yacht.

She was as bad at water-skiing as I later turned out to be. We spent more time in the water than on the water, and by the time that we stopped, we were both absolutely knackered.

It wasn’t all bad news, the 2 staff girls told us that we were typical learners and that by the time we went home we’d be skiing like the experts. I doubted that but we did get a lot better, and we both managed to stay on the water a lot more than in it.

Whilst I’d been in the speed boat I’d noticed that a big rubber dingy had come out of the hole in the back of the yacht and was ferrying ‘things’ to the beach. When our water-skiing lessons finished the speed boat took us both to the beach where we found Sir John and 2 staff girls eating and drinking.

The staff girls had taken a chair to the beach for Sir John and he was sat watching us with a naked staff girl at either side of him.

“Morning BP and SK.” Sir John said to us as we walked up the beach to him. “You can take those life-jackets off now. Let the girls dry you and put some sun block on you.”

We both just stood there as the 2 staff girls towelled us down then rubbed suntan lotion all over us. It was only as the girls hands went between my legs that I remembered that I was naked and I started to feel horny again. The excitement of the water-skiing had somehow managed to take my mind off my pussy. I guess that the blue powder wasn’t ‘that’ good.

“Come girls,” Sir John said after he’d watched our pussies getting rubbed; “have some of your favourite orange juice, you must be thirsty.”

I realised what I was, and downed a full glass in one go. As I drank I hoped that there was blue powder in it.

The 2 staff girls moved away and Skye and I sat at Sir John’s feet and ate and drank and watched a couple of boats / yachts cruise by. Then one of them came and stopped close to Sir John’s. Quite soon there was another small boat coming ashore and we were no longer the only people on the small beach.

The 2 staff girls weren’t at all concerned that they were naked, and Skye and I sure as hell didn’t care.

The appearance of the middle-aged couple didn’t stop Sir John telling Skye and I to enjoy each other in front of him when we’d finished eating.

“Can we go into the sea to wash the sand off our pussies before we start?” Skye asked.

When we got back there were 2 large towels laid out in front of Sir John for us to lay on.

We performed for him and the oldies that had just come ashore. Sir John had started to talk to them, not that I listened to what they were saying, I was too busy enjoying Skye’s pussy.

I wanted to to give Sir John a blowjob or fuck him, but he was too busy talking to the newcomers. When I ran my hand up his leg he just said,

“Later BP, later.”

Skye and I lay on the towels to enjoy the sun, and before long I was asleep. At one point I half woke-up to find that one of the staff girls was rubbing some more suntan lotion on to me. It was very relaxing and I drifted off back off to sleep.

I woke up to Skye pulling on my right nipple.

“Come on sleepy-head, time to go.”

I turned my head to look around and saw that Sir John was getting up from his chair. As I got to my feet my leg and arm muscles complained.

“Ouch,” I said, “that hurts.”

“Wait until tomorrow morning.” Sir John said, “You’ll really know about it then. Don’t worry girls, your muscles will soon get used to being used differently.”

“Do your muscles hurt Skye?” I asked.

“Not yet, but I’ve kept moving about.”

The rubber dingy ferried us, then the equipment, back to the yacht. Sir John spent a few hours on the phone and Skye and I sunbathed then showered ready for dinner.

It was awesome eating dinner on the deck of the yacht out there with no one else around. As the sun went down we could see some lights on the land and the lights of the odd passing boat but that was it. It was much better than standing outside the cottage and watching the sun go down back home.

Skye and I spent the night in Sir John’s suite and 3 happy people went to sleep.

We woke the next morning to aching muscles and the same scenery as the previous day.

We spent most of the day improving our water-skiing and learning how to ride jet-skis. Wow, that was fun, especially when we were let loose on our own. Skye and I had races, not for the competition, just for the fun of it.

The real difference that day was that when we were on the beach a whole boat load of older teenagers arrived and started partying. Sir John wasn’t too happy and as soon as they started coming ashore he packed-up and started leaving.

Of course, some of the half-drunk teenagers started perving at us naked girls. The staff girls just ignored them as they worked but Skye and I loved the attention and we volunteered to be on the last boat back to the yacht.

Skye and I walked in amongst the youths letting them get a good look at us and listen to their rude comments about what they’d like to do to us. If we hadn’t have been with Sir John I’m sure that Skye and I would have let anyone of them, or all of them who wanted to, fuck us.

All too soon, the rubber dinghy was back at the beach and we had to get on it.

The following morning, we awoke to find different scenery, and a male voice that wasn’t Sir John or the captain.

Being the horny little sluts that we are, Skye and I went to investigate and were please to find 2 cute young men on the deck with lots of scuba diving equipment. They were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but Harlee was as naked as we were.

“Oh good morning girls.” Harlee said when she saw us. “This is Demetrius and Adonis, none of the staff are qualified diving instructors so Sir John has hired these guys for a few days to teach you.”

All of a sudden, my muscle aches disappeared and the aches moved to my nipples and rapidly flooding pussy.

Then an arm appeared on my shoulder.

“You will look after these 2 for me won’t you gentlemen. They are very precious to me.”

“For sure Sir, we’ll take real good care of them.” Demetrius replied. “We’ll treat them like they were our own daughters.”

“I hope not.” I thought. “Unless you’re into incest.”

We quickly had some breakfast and lots of orange juice before rushing back to Demetrius and Adonis.

Sir John, Harlee and the other staff left us alone with the guys as they took it in turns to go through all the theory and classroom side of things.

Skye and I were sat on one of the bench seats while the guys were on the floor going through all the equipment and I quickly saw that Skye was spreading her legs, just like I was, to let the guys see our pussies each time that they looked over to us.

I’m sure that my pussy was wetter than it would be when we got into the water - if that was possible.

When it came to putting the gear on I loved it when Adonis had his hands adjusting the straps. For some strange reason I found the straps that went round the tops of my legs were quite uncomfortable and I asked him twice to check them to see if they had got twisted.

Adonis caught on to what I was doing and his hand ‘accidentally’ slid along my slit and pressed on my little clit. He was looking at my eyes as he did that and he saw me close them and moan. I squeezed my pussy muscles as well and I felt my clit move against his hand in that second that it was on my pussy.

When Adonis removed his hand he brought it up to his face and sniffed it, all while still staring into my eyes. At that moment I just wanted him to fuck me right there and then.

He didn’t, instead he reached to my chest and adjusted the strap that went just below my tiny tits. My nipples were throbbing and I really wanted him to touch them, but he didn’t.

After a silence of a few seconds, which seemed like hours, Adonis said,

“How does that feel.”

After another long silence I replied,

“Heavy, I can’t walk very far with this lot on my back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.