Cherry - Cover

Cherry

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Cherry lives in a deprived area and has terrible parents but she learns to overcome things and when she gets sent to her Uncle for the summer she doesn't go back.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

The Country Club


My Sunday evenings there are proving quite lucrative and my bank balance is looking quite healthy. Ben says that it would take him 4 or 5 years to earn what I’ve got in the bank. He keeps telling me that I don’t know how lucky I am, getting paid huge amounts just to have some fun.

Actually, I do know how lucky I am. I know that I won’t be able to have this much fun when I get old and fat.

Anyway, there’s one man in particular who always calls me over and gets me to fuck him. His name is Sir John Smythe and apparently he owns half of the south of England. He even owns the land that that club is on. He’s given me a nickname, Baby Pussy from the Itty Bitty Titty club. When I asked him why he called me that he told me that my pussy looks like a baby’s and the club part is very self-explanatary

It was on the third week that I was there that Tabitha invited me up onto the stage to join in the sex show. Basically it’s dancing and caressing each other’s bodies with our hands then our tongues. We go from all over, to tits, then to pussies. The finale is when one lucky girl gets to be made to cum by the other girls using a big dildo on her. A couple of the girls admit that their orgasms are fake but mine aren’t. I never have trouble cumming.

It’s good fun and it’s good to give pleasure to the other girls as they’ve helped me a lot.

It was the second time that I was up there when Casey and Harper decided that they were going to use the dildo on me. Boy were they good. I came quite quickly and they kept going until I’d cum twice more.

A couple of weeks later when I was sat on Sir John’s cock going up and down, he asked me if I had any plans for the summer.

“I’m going to Lord Fontlebury’s summer ball at the end of August, then the day after my uncle Ben is taking me away for a holiday. Are you going anywhere nice sir?” I asked.

“Actually, I’m taking the yacht and cruising around the Mediterranean for a few weeks before I too am going to Lord Fontlebury’s summer ball. Actually, now that we are talking about that, you there last year Cherry weren’t you, your body looks familiar.”

“Yes sir, I was; I was the sacrificial virgin.”

“Ah yes, I remember now. You haven’t changed a bit.”

“I’ve grown an inch sir, but that’s all.”

“Well Baby Pussy, how would you like to join me on my yacht?”

“Pardon.” I replied.

“Come and spend a few weeks on my yacht. We’ll stop at a few ports to have a look around and stop at a few beaches. You’ll have a great time.”

“Oh, I don’t know, I’m only 14, it’s my birthday next week actually; I don’t know if my uncle would let me go.”

“Tell him that there will be another girl your age there and that you’ll be able to video call him every few days. Of course it will not cost you, or him anything; in fact he’ll get handsomely rewarded for letting you go Cherry.”

“It sounds wonderful sir, can I let you know next week please.”

“Of course you can. Now suck on this to get me hard then ride me again Baby Pussy.”

When I told Ben about it the next morning he spent about an hour on the internet finding out everything that he could about Sir John Smythe. When he was done he told me that Sir John certainly appeared to be okay and that if Lord Fontlebury thought the offer of ‘work experience’ would be genuine then he was happy for me to go.

Later that week Ben told me that Lord Fontlebury said that Sir John was a ‘sterling chap’ and that everything would be ‘above board’.

The next Sunday I made a point of looking for Sir John and was a little disappointed when I couldn’t find him at first. He arrived a little later and immediately called me over.

After I’d got him a drink he told me to sit on his lap. With his fingers paying with my clit he said,

“Well Baby Pussy, will your uncle let you come for a ride on my yacht?”

“Yes sir, he will. He said that it will be a great educational experience for me. The only concern that I have is that I couldn’t possibly go dressed like this (just the way too short skirt and heels); I’ll need to get a whole new wardrobe and it will need to be one that will be suitable for such an opulent yacht. I wouldn’t know where to go to find such a place and I’m sure that it will cost me a fortune.”

“Slow down Baby Pussy, the trip won’t cost you a penny, and you don’t need to take anything with you, just that cute little body of yours and your passport. My staff will provide everything that you will need; and don’t worry about getting there and back, my private transport will take care of all that. As I say, all you need with you when you leave your house is your passport.”

“I don’t know what to say sir. It sounds amazing, a chance of a lifetime, but why me sir?”

“I like your cute little body and you have a great attitude towards life. Please say yes Cherry.”

Sir John’s fingers had got quite busy while we were talking and for the next few minutes I was incapable of answering. When I was I said,

“Yes Sir John, I would love to spend some time on your yacht. My body and my brain will be yours from when you pick me up until when you drop me off back at home.”

“Good decision Baby Pussy, now get on your knees and thank me properly.”

I was so happy and found it difficult to concentrate for the rest of the evening and when I got home I woke Ben to give him my good news.

My 14th birthday


This was a school day so it wasn’t that special. Ben didn’t know what to buy me so I told him that the best uncle in the world didn’t need to buy anything for his favourite niece because he’d already given her everything that she could possibly need.

He did however take me to the most expensive restaurant in town on the Saturday evening and we had a great time. I wore a new outfit that he’s bought me that day. The dress was VERY revealing and I’m sure that it was designed to be worn with a slip underneath, but, of course, I wore nothing under it and I got a few people staring at me.

The Summer Fair


Every year in July, Lord Fontlebury has a Summer Fair in one of his fields and the whole town is invited. Unfortunately, I missed it last year because I wasn’t here then, but this year Ben told me that we were going to it. I didn’t need to be told twice as they never have anything like that in the city where I used to live.

One time when I was talking to Chloe she told me about it, and that Mick usually takes Duke, Foxy and half a dozen sheep and he gives everyone a demonstration of how the 2 dogs can drive the sheep just about anywhere he wants.

Chloe, and then Ben, told me that there would be all sorts of side shows, and in the marked-off area there would be all sorts of displays and demonstrations.

Piper also told me that her family always go and that most of the school kids go with their parents. The school also puts on a few shows by the kids in the arena as well. I was quite disappointed when I found out that our year’s gymnastics / aerobics display wasn’t going to be included. I really liked the idea of have another ‘wardrobe malfunction’ and ending up naked in front of the whole town.

Anyway, the big day arrived, and fortunately, the weather was kind to us. It didn’t take long for us to bump into Piper and her parents, Isaac having already gone off with his mates. I asked Ben if I could hang with Piper and suggested that he’d probably find Mick and Lewis in the beer tent. He liked that idea so Piper and I went off on our own. Mr and Mrs Johnson gave Piper some money and she and I went off to have some fun.

We bumped into a lot of our school mates as we walked around, but never stayed with them. It was fun there, and we also had more fun flashing our pussies to unsuspecting people. Piper had had to wear knickers to the fair because her mother was with them, but as soon as we were alone she found a place to take them off and stuff them in her bag.

Anyway, we came to this stall thing that charges a pound to throw 2 wet sponges at a poor person who had their head and hands through holes in a big board that took up the whole of one side of a gazebo. We were stood watching some poor young woman get her head soaking wet when Dave (one of the business men from Wednesday evenings) came and stood next to us and said hello.

As we talked he told us that some of the other business men ran the stall each year as their contribution to Lord Fontlebury charity fund. Then he asked us if we’d be prepared to be the lucky girl for a while. He also told us that there was a ‘perk’ for the girls who volunteered.

Neither Piper nor I asked what the perk was but we did volunteer. Dave told us to be back there in about an hour so we went and got an ice cream and watched a couple of the demonstrations to kill the time.

Mick and another farmer’s sheep dogs demonstrations took up most of that time.

Anyway, when we got back to the wet sponge stall Dave was there waiting. A different girl was getting her head wet.

Dave took us round the back of the stall and into the gazebo that had walls on the 3 sides that weren’t boarded. Because of that it was a bit dark inside, but not dark enough for us not to see another couple of the business men from the Wednesday evenings, and yet another one who was obviously fucking the lucky wet sponge victim. She was bent over so that her head was through the head hole in the big board. Her feet were about 3 feet apart and she was totally naked.

“So is that the perk that you mentioned Dave; that we get fucked while the public throw the wet sponges at us?” I asked.

“No fooling you is there Cherry?” Dave said. “Still want to volunteer?”

“Well, I don’t know; you’d be taking advantage of our bodies wouldn’t you?”

“Of course, but it is for a good cause.”

“That’s the sponge throwing not the fucking.”

“Yes, but would you volunteer for the sponges without the fucking?”

“We already did Dave. But I guess that getting fucked would make it all worth while. What do you think Piper.”

“I’m up for it if you are Cherry. I haven’t been fucked since Wednesday.”

“Isaac not looking after you?”

“Not had the chance. Mums been around all the time.”

“I guess that you’ve got a deal then Dave. Shall we get naked now?”

“You can do, or you can wait until it’s your turn.”

I looked at Piper who was already unbuttoning the front of her dress. I did the same and within a minute we were both naked.

“So will you tell us which one of you is going to fuck which of us?” Piper asked.

“Do you want to know, or would you like to be kept in the dark?”

“I guess that it doesn’t matter,” I said, “just so long as they make us cum. Right Piper?”

“Spot on Cherry, I haven’t cum yet today.”

“I like the chain Cherry.” One of the guys said, referring to my waist chain. “Is that some words hanging in front of your pussy? What does it say?”

“Fuck Me.” I replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.