Married Mom Magnet - Cover

Married Mom Magnet

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Cory is well equipped by nature. Married women are fascinated and pleased to experience it. His sex life matures rapidly to everyone's benefit as it twists and turns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Scatology   Size   .

“Why Cory, come on in. I wasn’t expecting you.”

“Hello, Mrs. Cornwall. I was going by and wondered if Amy was home.”

“She isn’t right now but I am. Would you like a cold drink? I was just going to have some wine.”

“Sure. Whatever you’ve got. Unsweet tea is nice in this weather.”

They sat out in the sunporch on a long couch. “Call me Marcy, please. I’ll text my daughter and see when she’ll be back.” No immediate response so she says, “It’s nice to have a visitor. My husband is out of town and Amy is so busy socially I get lonesome.” Her phone chimes. “She’ll be at least an hour so you are welcome to stay and visit with an old lady.”

Cory responds, “I’m in no hurry and you’re not old!”

They sipped their drinks for couple of minutes and Marcy turns to Cory, “Amy says you’ve got the biggest equipment she’s ever seen.”

Cory almost spits out what he is drinking, “She told you that!”

“Of course! We’re real tight. I know you’ve had sex four times. You didn’t think you were her first or only.”

Cory hadn’t really thought about that at all, just so thrilled to have the first girlfriend to welcome his dick. He couldn’t use the phrase “take off her panties for him” because she rarely wore them.

Then Marcy really dropped a bombshell when she stood up and dropped her robe in the floor, revealing a mature version of his girlfriend’s body. She looked him in the eye and said, “I’d like to see if it fits in me better than it does in her. She said she couldn’t take the last two inches.”

Cory was still paralyzed so she knelt down and began undoing his jeans, noticing the significant bulge already there. When she pulled his pants down and it popped up she gasped, “Amy wasn’t kidding! It’s magnificent”. She gave the head a quick kiss and pulled Cory to his feet.

“Get out of your shoes and pants, young man. We’ve got things to do!” He quickly complied. She led him to the marital bed and positioned herself on her back, thighs spread.

“Amy says you’re quite good at getting a pussy wet and able to accept your weapon. I’d like that.” He moved his face between those legs and saw, close up, her nicely trimmed pubes and labia that protruded much more than Amy’s. His tongue snaked out and he was rewarded by a pleasure chirp from Marcy.

She began lubricating quickly and she pulled him up for a hot, tongue-filled kiss and she settled his big cock head on her labia. “Go slow, please. Let me guide you.” She put her hands on his ass and gently urged the head through her opening, then stopped to let it adjust. Asking for short in-and-outs she took more and more of it until she felt him rub against her cervix and bottom out. An inch remained outside.

“Oh, god, I feel full. It’s great. Move slowly and let’s see if it will stretch me.” A dozen slow strokes later she felt the vigorous cum spurting of a young dick. It got her off and she clutched him close until the shaking stopped.

He stayed firm and she rolled them over so she could tease his face with her tits. That got him fully hard again and she began moving, feeling her experienced and wetter twat taking even more in this position. She’d glance down to check on progress. Her pointers on tit play were well received.

Cory held out admirably and she got one goodie and was working on another as her daughter walked into the bedroom, laughing as she said, “I figured you’d want to try him.” Bending over to kiss the helpless young man she said, “Don’t be concerned. We trade men all the time. I’m just back from a hot date anyway so have your fun.”

When they finished, Marcy took him into the spacious shower and he had that experience for the first time. Loaning him a robe, they went to the porch again, stopping for a drink in the kitchen.

Amy was naked, sunning on a lounger with her eyes closed. Marcy whispered to Cory, “Go kiss her and give her tits little sucks too. I just borrowed you. She’s still your girlfriend.”

He followed instructions and started with her tits, realizing as he did so that someone else had probably been doing that to them very recently. When he kissed her mouth, she put an arm around him and her tongue made it intimate. He wondered if there had been a cock in that opening. Probably since she liked to take his there. He was getting hard again.

Amy reached for it and squealed, “Oh, goodie. Just what I was dreaming about.” She opened his robe, pulled his projecting tool to her mouth and barely got the head in, then guided him between her legs. “I’m well lubricated so you don’t need to eat me this time.” Marcy stood up to see this better.

“Mom, how much did you take?”

“All but an inch”

She pulled him in but an inch still remained outside. Cory was well aware that another cock had been ravaging this cunt a short while ago and that may have enlarged him a bit too. Amy put on quite a show for her mother and Cory did his best to help out, sometimes just holding on to the bucking bronco. Finally he loudly came and Amy let him rest. He was wiped out.

Marcy was fingering her twat as she watched and murmured she could use another romp after that exhibition but knew Cory need a chance to recover. He nodded weakly.

Times were set for him to “help out” Marcy until her husband returned. She was determined to have their pubes merge before her daughter did. Then there were more traditional dates with Amy which had already been ending up in her bedroom. He stopped jacking off, saving the white stuff for these two eager women.

That connection ran its course with both women stretching to accommodate him. He adjusted to the simple fact that Amy and her mother frequently enjoyed other cocks even though they were not as substantial as his. The lesson learned was that pussy is resilient and durable. What it was doing previously usually only improved it for his pleasure.


A young neighbor mom, also with a frequently absent husband, contacted him about yard work on Marcy’s recommendation. She had a one and a three year old so was a stay-at-home wife. Betsy was early twenties and a slim blond who kept her hair cut short. More handsome than pretty, nonetheless she was nice to be with.

The second time he mowed and trimmed the lawn it was hot and his shirtless torso was glistening as he finished and she paid him. Offering some cold tea she sat across from him and visited. She needed adult company so badly. That was not all she was deprived of as Cory soon found out.

“I got your name from Marcy who said you were a good worker. I also understand you have dated Amy.” Cory nodded, unsure where this was going. “One thing Marcy and I have in common is absent husbands. She said you were a big help with that.” Her face turned red; this was new territory for her.

Cory caught on and reached out to hold her hand gently, “I’ve learned to be helpful to those in need. It’s a Christian duty, I believe.” She squeezed his hand back, reassured she wouldn’t embarrass herself. Cory stood up and raised her to her feet. “I’m all sweaty. How about we have a shower together?” She smiled and nodded. Perfect!

This woman was built so differently than his prior ones. That made it interesting. She, like the others, was startled by his hose but also fascinated. It grew as they soaped and then dried each other.

“Marcy didn’t mention this. Did she know? I know you were dating Amy. Could she take it?”

Cory smiled, “I was taught to be discreet and keep certain things confidential.”

Jane smiled, “That’s good to hear. Anyway, my husband has complained since my most recent delivery that the doctor didn’t tighten me up enough. Perhaps that will be a benefit now. Let’s find out.”

She put Cory on his back, wanting to control this insertion. He pulled her hips towards his face and she squealed in delight, muttering, “I wish my husband did this more often!” When she was well wetted she moved back down and poised her mommy snatch with its light blond trim over Cory’s ready rigidity.

A while later, moving carefully, she crowed, “I took it all! Damn it feels good to be so full. How do you like it Cory??

He was fondling her small breasts as he replied, “It feels different than my previous experiences but very good. I guess you’re in charge of this so I’ll just lay here and enjoy.” That he did as Jane, eyes closed, moved in interesting ways as she rode his rod. She clearly orgasmed twice before he let her know of his impending release. “I could tell,” she replied, “Let it go. I haven’t had strange sperm for a few years. Oh, I can feel those strong spurts!” She shook with a final climax and laid in his chest. “I may need our lawn mowed a couple times a week!”

Just then one of the children awoke and she gave him a quick kiss as she dismounted, hand over pussy to keep from dripping. “Take another shower if you want. I’ll be busy. Besides, I want your stuff to stay in me anyway. Let’s text about your next visit.” He dressed and left, kissing her as she held her littlest one.

At the end of their third torrid romp she told him, “My husband will be back in a couple of days so we are going to put this on hold. I’ll do more of my Kegel exercises to tighten up this stretched cunt and hopefully he won’t notice. You are delightful and I’ll be in touch.”


During the dry spell with this woman Amy and Marcy called and wanted a brief refresher but the notable event was meeting Sue. She was a bit older than Marcy and a shapely redhead.

He knew something was different about her the first time she invited him over for dinner and her husband was there. “Marcy recommended you as a rather adept young man. I have some unusual sexual needs that my husband cannot fulfil. We’ve been married many years and he has done well but I need a different partner some of the time. Are you interested in learning more?”

“I’m curious so continue.”

She sent her husband to walk the dog for an hour. Cory noticed it was an order, not a request. He complied without word.

Sue got right to the point, “I got into supervision and management early in my career. One of the reasons for selecting my husband was that he let me make all the decisions. What I want to do with you is explore the other side where I follow orders for change. I’m also interested in going beyond vanilla sex so use your imagination and if it isn’t painful I’m likely to follow orders without protest. Do you understand?”

Cory got it and with an authoritarian tone of voice quickly said, “Take off your clothes to let me see what you’ve got to offer.” With a grin on her face Sue stood up and did a little dance as she removed her clothing. Her breasts were medium-size with nice curves and appeared reasonably firm. Her pelvis was motherly, having birthed three children and the stretchmarks visible but faint. Cory commented, “You have a lot more crotch hair than I like. Have your husband shave it before my mouth will taste it. I don’t like getting hair in my teeth.”

She nodded and Cory stood up so she knelt down and unzipped his pants, struggling to get his whitey-tighties over his enlarging pecker. When it was exposed, she used two hands to measure it and began kissing and lightly sucking its one eye that was looking at her.

“Marcy didn’t mention this! Could she take it all?”

Cory pursed his lips together, reminding her of his discretion. She was able to get the head in her mouth and hummed as her tongue tickled the various parts. Her hands cupped his hanging testicles.

“What would my master like to do with me now?” She pleaded, gazing up into his eyes

“That toy you are playing with hasn’t felt a pussy for two whole days. Let’s go to your marital bed and I want to watch you ride.”

Soon Sue was carefully fitting herself on that massive meat, looking down at their joined crotches as she worked it inside her special place nature had designed to welcome and pleasure it. Cory tickled her nipples as he felt her hot cunt covering more and more of his phallus. When he could feel that he’d hit the end of her vagina, there was still an inch of his shaft exposed, not bad for a first time in his experience.

She was clearly aroused and she orgasmed twice as she rode him, the second as he felt the rays of pleasure radiated from his genitals when they spurted his cream all over the entrance to her womb. His sperm eagerly began looking for an egg to fertilize as billions before them had done in this hot woman. She moaned, “That’s the first strange I’ve felt in years. I love it!”

After they soaked a bit, Cory ordered, “Pull off me and clean me up with your mouth. Taste our juices and tell me how much you like them.”

As he left he ordered, “Stay naked and make your husband fuck in my cum. I want you to tell me about it the next time we are together.” She shivered in delight as she bid him adieu.

A few days later they were together again and he got the report as he took her from behind, threatening to stick it up her ass as well. This time her husband was in another part of the house and his parting instructions were the same.

Now that the basics were well in hand, it was time to explore. Cory gave her some shopping instructions and the next time they were together he put her purchases to use. Handcuffing her to the head of the bed, he took his pleasure as she lay helpless. Variations of that included putting on an eye mask and acting as if a stranger was using her. She got hotter than hell.

Sue was delighted with the way things were going. She reported to her master that her marital sex life was in high gear from all the stimulation that both of them were receiving. She always looked forward to new adventures one Cory visited.

He had a dandy one in mind and recruited a good friend of his to help out. This time she was handcuffed to the bed and the sleep mask was in place. Cory was eating her pussy when she suddenly felt the head of an erection pressing against her lips. She reached out and grabbed a cock that wasn’t as big as Cory’s. Her mouth opened and she engulfed it. As she was getting acquainted with its taste and texture, Cory shoved his dick deep in her well aroused twat. After just a few minutes he called out, “Switch!”

Now his familiar mushroom head was poking at her lips and the feeling in her vagina was different. She orgasmed once before she felt the familiar sensation of fresh semen painting her cervix. Both men withdrew from the orifice they were using and Cory’s organ stretched her again, squeezing out the fresh cunt cream. The organ that had put it there was again at her mouth and she knew she was supposed to clean it off. When she finished she heard sounds of getting dressed and the mystery man departed. Cory told her that he had left a dollar on the dresser so she was now a whore and her wicked pussy felt really good to him.

He brought her to another peak before he added his copious cum, withdrew and got cleaned before dressing. His parting command was, “I’m sending your husband in to fuck his slutty wife.”

She told him the next time they were together that her husband had taken his pleasure with her twice before he undid the handcuffs. She was exhausted but thrilled.

On their wedding anniversary he had a special adventure planned. He ordered her to start the day by fucking her husband before he arrived. She had on her sleep mask again as he led her into the bedroom and the bed felt different when she lay on it in the missionary position. A plastic sheet had been laid over the bed and multiple bath towels arranged from her waist to her shoulders. When she was on the bed and tied down at all four corners, he took off the sleep mask and knelt over her for a titty fuck to start things off, but without cumming. As he moved lower he said, “now I want to feel your husband’s come in you and add mine to the mix.”

After he did so he added, “And now for something special for such a slutty whore on her birthday!” As he pulled out of her pussy, he began peeing on it, spraying some inside with his come and tickling her clit with the stream. He stopped in midstream, walked up a little bit and sprayed her tits with the rest of his bladder full. She was moaning and squealing at this unexpected degradation. But he wasn’t done yet. With his ass over her bellybutton, he took a dump on it. She moaned louder than ever when she felt and saw the hot brown stuff piling up on her skin. He leaned over and kissed her and she shook in orgasm.

He carefully got off her and opened the bedroom door, calling to her husband to come in. He stopped at the threshold, startled at the sight he saw and Cory said in a stern voice, “I want you to piss on her pussy just like I did.” His eyes were on his wife’s face as he complied with the orders and watched her squirm and squeal.

As soon as he finished, Cory told him to clean the shit off her belly and fuck her pissy pussy. They’d never been watched before and Cory made a point of being the avid spectator as they obeyed his orders. He further ordered that after her husband ejaculated he should stay inside his wife. They both squealed as Cory’s hot yellow stream soaked the husband’s ass and balls and place where their genitals were joined. He quickly dressed and left them.

He figured that would be a finale for them, at least for a while and Sue did say that she needed a break and thanked him profusely for his imagination.


A young woman that Cory worked with began seeking his company at lunchtime. She seemed a bit troubled and he asked her what was going on. That led to an after work visit to a coffee place. “Cory,” Tracy began, “am I right that you don’t have a steady girlfriend?” He nodded. “Maybe you would be willing to help me out. I recently got pregnant and my husband seems to have less interest in sex even though mine is much stronger because of the hormones. I don’t know what else to do but find a lover and I wondered if you would be interested.”

Cora took her hands and said, “You picked the right person. My preference is for married moms and I guess you qualify since you are a mother to be. How do you propose we get together?”

“That will be pretty easy since my husband works second shift. If we get together after work we will have all the time that we need. I’ll even treat to dinner. Would you be able to spend time with me two or three times a week?” Chris said that that fit into his schedule too.

She was in her mid-20s and slender. The sex was good and satisfying but not exceptional. She was very appreciative, which was satisfying and over the next few months he enjoyed the changes in her body as her pregnancy progressed. One comment she made was, “Your big tool is stretching me and that might be much appreciated when I give birth.”

Then another change in hormones made her uninterested in sex with anybody. Cory was, of course, very gracious and let her know that he might be available if things changed.


His next erotic adventure was with a much older couple. Seeking his confidence, the wife explained that her husband had medical problems which rendered him impotent and she had some which made intercourse painful. She still had the urges and wondered if he might be helpful in meeting them. He listened patiently and then kindly said, “I really think that you need a professional sex therapist. I am not that but I do appreciate being invited to be a helper. If I could I would.”


Amy sent a friend of hers, Paula, to talk to him. She had been engaged for a while and was itching for one last fling before tying the knot. Although she didn’t meet his criteria for married, she was at least in the process and fit into his availability. She was a short brunette, curvy and cute and with a nice personality.

As he usually did, he learned about her thoughts and feelings as they put their parts together. She was just a little younger than him and had a number of boyfriends in high school and college. She had been a serial monogamist and this was the first time having sex with two men during the same time, him and her fiancé. Cory was good at probing feelings and making women comfortable in revealing some of the things that they usually kept inside. This was partly for his own well-being since he wanted to head off any possessive feelings by his sex partners.

She was going through the usual mix of feelings for a woman who has just become polyamorous, feeling sexy and wicked, lusty and guilty. After a few weeks of screwing, Cory sensed a change. His probing questions made her open up and admit that she was having doubts about her choice of a life partner. In some ways Cory was a lot more satisfying than he was and it wasn’t just the bigger pecker. Cory quickly arranged for her to meet with Marcie to get some counseling from her wide-ranging experience.

Things worked out and they stopped having sex. Amy and Cory were both invited to the wedding and the bride whispered, “Thanks for everything,” as she hugged him in the receiving line.

Amy wanted to spend the night with him after that and commented favorably on his wisdom. Other than that, neither one mentioned their other sexual activities but they made full use of their time together.


Cory found himself in an introspective time. He’d seen the insides of a number of relationships, only some of which have been detailed so far. At the “ripe old age” of eighteen he was wondering if he ever wanted to be in a “real one”. Getting pussy, for him anyway, seemed to be easy so why buy a book when he could go to the library. No rush anyway. He had to finish college before any big decisions.

Moving from community college to the university was a big step. He found a cheap rooming house near campus. The 40ish widow that rented her two rooms was nice enough and a good cook too. He offset some of his rent by helping with yard and house maintenance. The other renter was also male and in graduate school so hardly ever there but for the basics.

He well-trained sense for feelings picked up that Betsy was lonely. He’d lost his pussy-pals with the move and detected her needs so he gently fed them. Soon she visited his bed and cried tears of relief as he eased her tensions with his attention and sensual shaft. It had been a few years since she’d enjoyed intimacy. It would be a staple for them both now. Cory could focus on getting grades instead of laid for a while.

Amy invited him to stay with them over Thanksgiving break. She had a good job and treated him to a couple of events as well as her ever luscious body. Marcy offered a delicious dinner and managed a couple of equally delightful fucks. Her marriage was going well so they were thank-yous.

The night before he went back to school Amy had a serious talk with him. “I’ve been looking for a life partner and have learned a lot about men, just as I am sure you have about women. The more I explore, the more I am sure you are the best one for me. Please think about where your life is going and let’s talk about it at Christmas. I’d like to plan to take you away somewhere special and work on it. Is that OK with you?”

Cory agreed and they communicated regularly in the interim. She sent him an airline ticket to a Florida port and said to pack light because the cruise would be warm. He’d never been on one so was eager.

When they ship reached the twelve-mile limit, the loudspeakers announced that the ship was now clothing optional. Amy grinned, “Now you now why I said to pack light. I want to be naked all the time except dinner when you have to put something on.” He stripped and enjoyed the amazing variety of bodies he saw in motion, many far from ideal. It made him appreciate his cabin mate even more.

His cock was pretty big even soft, especially in the warm weather and the presence of lots of naked woman-flesh. If Amy wasn’t with him as she lounged on the deck, women of all ages and shapes would strike up conversations. He saw where their eyes went and graciously refused several rather direct invitations to fuck.

When he mentioned it to Amy she laughed, “I had a boyfriend who brought me on this cruise a couple of years ago. I had a really good time and it wasn’t just with him. I don’t feel threatened by anyone else so if you are OK with us having fun when the opportunity arises then let’s enjoy. Will you agree that we are back in our cabin by midnight?” Cory nodded and she kissed him and left. A few minutes later an older big-titted woman who he’d earlier seen on a deck lounger with a man snuggled up behind her bare butt asked him where something was on the ship.

He offered to show her and soon she was showing him where her cunt was. As he enjoyably slid in and out of her slippery slot as they spooned on a deck lounger, he asked if the man he saw her with on the lounger earlier was her cabin mate. She was startled that he noticed, “No, just a friend.”

Cory pushed in and onward, “Is this how you always treat your friends? It looked like it.”

She clenched his dick with her cunt, understanding what Cory was saying, “Yes, whenever I can. My husband enjoyed me right after. He wants me again when you’re done. It’s the best way to get him hard enough to do me. That’s him over there with the red ball cap on.” She clenched him again as Cory waved to the special spectator.

When he came inside her, she asked if he’d come to her cabin. He followed and her husband joined them. Introductions by first name only were made. After the cabin door was closed, Renee, whose name Cory finally knew, spread her thick thighs and her husband dove in to eat her well fucked cunt as Cory watched, wondering what would happen next. Her husband’s small pecker, easily two inches shorter than Cory’s, was stiff and he plunged into the remaining cream coating her vagina. Only a few strokes later he groaned and shot his stuff. She hadn’t cum with either Cory or him and beckoned Cory’s revived tool to take her again. He put on a show that got her off big time and she whispered how grateful she was before he pulled out. He left them with the husband eating the cum from her well-filled hole.

He was approached by a young woman near the pool who took him to a private spot on that deck and gave him a blow job. She didn’t say anything about the taste of his cock even though he hadn’t washed it off since his recent screw. He played with her small but firm tits and she made noises like she really liked that. After she swallowed she asked him if he’d be around the next afternoon. If he’d be by the pool at two she’d have a real treat for him.

Amy didn’t volunteer how she’d spent the evening when they got back together. From the feel of her pussy, the stuff he’d put in there in the afternoon wasn’t the most recent. The pot couldn’t call the kettle black.

They did lots of stuff together both on the boat and shore trips but the evenings were for adventuring, except the next day. Cory was at the pool and the young blowjob woman was there and so were three other guys, wondering what was going on like he did. When all were there she spoke, “I’m here on my honeymoon. My husband has gone ashore for the rest of the day and this may be my last chance to have a gang-bang which I’ve wanted for years. You all have cocks bigger than his so are any of you interested?” They all nodded including Cory. This was interesting!

The next three hours were wild. She took as many dicks in as many holes as could be managed when they were erect and sucked them when they weren’t. At one point when a rigid rod couldn’t be found, Cory put her in the small shower and told all the guys to piss on her anywhere below the neck. She squealed and thrust her hips forward so her cunt was an easy target. As she rinsed off she thanked Cory for the unexpected thrill. He asked if she would piss on him later. That got a big nod.

He waited until all the other men left. She kissed him enthusiastically and he sat down in the shower. He was completely limp, having expended all his sexual energy along with the other men. It still was fun to watch her try to aim her yellow stream and she did splatter him a bit. In the good light he thought he noticed some faded stretch marks but didn’t say anything.

So it went until the end of the voyage. He found the newlywed woman a couple of nights later by the pool and this time they went to the sheltered place and he fucked her. She said she was so sore from the gang that her husband hadn’t gotten any for a while. She also confirmed that she had a child that she’d given up.

As they departed the ship, Amy asked if he’d heard about the big fight. A new bride’s husband had found out that she’d gang-banged five guys behind his back and was pissed.

Cory blurted, “It was only four!”

She looked at him, “How do you know?”

Caught he admitted that he was one of them and he wondered if the husband was angry because he wasn’t included.

Amy grabbed his bun and said, “You are going to tell me ALL about it! Maybe I’ll want one for a wedding present! I got kinda wild on this cruise but I ordinarily don’t get chances like here. I’d be a pretty conservative wife if once in a while we could let loose. If we were making a baby only your sperm would be given admission to the scene.”

Cory grinned to himself. She was quite careful with words. He was aware of several men familiar with her love box who’d been snipped, thus allowed entrance when her birth control was stopped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.