Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 201

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 201 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“You’re seventeen now. You can do ... absolutely nothing you couldn’t already”
—Abby McDonald, Getting Over Garrett Delaney


FOR SOME MYSTERIOUS REASON my things all ended up in the big master suite on the third floor. Rachel and Livy came to bed with me, but I went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Not sure if the ladies messed around or not. There was plenty of room in the huge bed. In fact, I thought this bed might be custom and wondered where they bought sheets for it.

Idle thoughts as I woke up. My eyes came open slowly and then with a jolt as I lay staring at myself. Not some metaphysical out of body experience. There was a mirror on the ceiling. Oh, Christ! Must we? I knew the outline of the story. We got this house for under a million because the former owner fancied himself a playboy and got in way over his head. When he wasn’t reelected to congress, he had to put the house on the market and go back to Arkansas. I just hadn’t expected to wake up to seeing myself staring down at me. And at the two naked girls beside me. Well, there were worse ways to wake up, I suppose.

I slipped into the bathroom and considered whether I should just dress and go for a run. The window showed it was just dawn. Hmm. Run in the half light of morning or crawl back between the sheets with two magnificent naked girls. I rinsed my mouth and got back into bed. Livy rolled over the top of me and paused long enough to kiss me before she hustled into the bathroom. I continued toward the center of the bed and put my arms gently around my still-sleeping redhead. She stirred enough to put her head on my shoulder and make a kissy face before dropping off to sleep again in my arms.

Livy cuddled up behind me and began slowly stroking my shoulder. Her hand eventually found its way south and wrapped around my cock, getting my attention.

“I’m awake,” Livy said. “And naked. And ready.” I turned my head toward her and Rachel gave me a little shove before rolling the other way.

“Awake, naked, and ready are three of my favorite things,” I whispered. I folded Livy into my arms and we began kissing. I kept glancing up at the mirror. It was distracting. Livy had kicked the sheet down and I could see her long lean body stretched out next to me, rubbing and caressing me.

“Lie on your back,” she whispered. “You’ll get a better view.” I scooted around until I was lying back and looking straight up at the ceiling, watching Livy play with my cock. She kissed me again and then turned around to straddle me, facing away. I could see her reflection as she stroked my cock through her juices and then slid it into her open pussy. I moaned and so did Livy as she lay back on me, legs spread wide so we could both see my cock pumping into her pussy and I could see her breasts as I played with her nipples.

“It’s like having our own private porn movie going on in front of us,” I said.

“I wonder if that guy who owned this place ever got to look up at a sight like this,” Livy said. “I love feeling your cock in me as I watch it part my pussy lips.”

“I love being able to see all of you while we’re fucking,” I rasped. I pinched her nipples lightly and let one hand cruise down her body to dip into her pussy far enough to tickle her clit. I could see her powerful stomach muscles ripple.

It’s funny but being able to see her as we made love, stretched out fully on top of me, was secondary to seeing her face as she came. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and arched her back to drive down on my cock a little farther. Her mouth came open and stretched into a rictus of ecstasy. Her brow creased and a soft, “Ohh!” issued forth as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and unleashed my load into her.

I could live with the mirror if it meant I could see my wives climax like this.


Rachel kissed Livy and me as we got out of bed to dress and go for a run.

“I don’t want to get up. Go find me a cuddle bunny and send her here,” Rachel yawned. It didn’t take us long. We went down stairs and met Nanette coming out of one of the bedrooms and heard Brittany softly complain from the bed. I went in and scooped Britt out of the bed and carried her upstairs to put her in bed with Rachel. Both girls sighed and cuddled together, soon fast asleep.

Nanette, Livy, and I warmed up and started our run toward the park. We were just four blocks from Rock Creek Park and turned onto the trail along the creek for a nice long run. Our watches said we were out for a little over 10k. Unless I was training to do another half marathon, it was a perfect morning run. I could see myself doing this every morning.


“So, what are the long-term sleeping arrangements and what was I doing in the master suite last night?” I asked as we all sat for breakfast. What a treat! Beca had been up soon after we left on our run and put a French toast casserole in one of the ovens. All thirteen of us sat at the long table in the great room with our coffee and the yummy breakfast. My whole family.

“We all chose spaces yesterday while you were in the hot tub,” Em laughed. “Remind me later that you owe me some heavy lifting. I carried your stuff up all those stairs.”

“We just thought you should have the playboy space,” Sophie laughed. “I understand there is quite a view from your bed.”

“You wouldn’t believe,” Rachel said. “It was all I could do not to jump on them this morning. Watching was very hot.”

“You were awake?” I said.

“Oh, yeah. And busy with my fingers. Brittany got her face shoved into the swamp when you brought her to bed.”

“Soup, maybe,” Brittany said. “Much too tasty for a swamp.”

“I just assumed Donna would have the master suite like in Indiana,” I said. I don’t know why I assumed that. It just seemed natural.

“All the rooms have big beds and convenient if not private baths,” Donna said. “There isn’t really that much difference in the facilities. As long as we all have a place for our clothes, and a mirror for our makeup, I’m guessing sleeping will be kind of fluid.”

“And don’t think you have to stay up there and wait for us,” Desi said. “You are completely free to prowl around the other five bedrooms to find what you want. We certainly will be.”

“What’s the schedule today?” Beca asked. I thought she meant for beds but Rachel answered.

“We’re mostly nesting for the weekend,” she said. “Sadly, Jacob, Cindy, Remas, and Desi all need to go over to the school with instruments for rehearsal at two o’clock.”

“I forget. What are we rehearsing this time?” Cindy asked.

“This is for the concert on the mall Monday. No speeches this time, Jacob. The National Orchestra will play first. There are a couple of other groups. Then the Young America Orchestra plays. The two of you have been invited to join the orchestra for the day—Cindy in the woodwinds, obviously, and Jacob with the viol. Then you are scheduled for a half hour of the Morricone music. Remas and Desi will join you as will Divine Love. The rehearsal this afternoon is your opportunity to have a run-through with the orchestra and then to refresh yourselves with the program of spaghetti western music. It’s truncated and you’ve been over the music last week.”

“We might need to practice again with Andy and David,” I sighed. “Do you think they’d come over on Sunday?”

“An opportunity to see our new house and run around naked for an afternoon?” Desi laughed. “Of course they would.”

“We need to figure out rehearsal space,” I sighed.

“You didn’t even look at it, did you!” Nanette said. She jumped up from the table and grabbed my hand. At the front of the house, the playboy congressman had an office. Nanette and Sophie had it redone as a practice room for Cindy, Desi, Remas, and me. It wasn’t a huge space, but it was comfortable and they’d used an acoustic padding on the walls to cut the amount of echo in the room. There was plenty of room for us to store our instruments and even to set up David’s drums when he came over. Nice!


Rehearsal went pretty smoothly. It was fun to renew acquaintance with some of the folks we’d toured with in California. There was no other viola da gamba in the orchestra but a lot of interest in the instrument. A couple of people wanted to talk about doing some chamber music that featured the viol with a string quartet. This was like being with our fellow orchestra members in LeBlanc’s class, except the average talent level here was about double what it was in Indiana. We were truly working with people who considered themselves first and foremost, musicians.

Andy and David were excited to be working with us again. It didn’t take long for us to get in the groove, but they readily agreed to come to the house to rehearse again on Sunday. Professor Maxwell Jamison sat with us for a while to discuss the pieces and make a few suggestions on pace and interpretation. Remas and the guys already knew him and introduced him as a small ensemble coach at the school. Where the Maestro focused on the orchestra and large groups, Jamie, as we were told to call him, worked with a variety of small music groups in the school. His observations and suggestions in just the hour we rehearsed were spot on and made a big improvement in what we were playing.


DC was bustling on July 4th. I guess that’s logical. It’s the capital and the Fourth is the nation’s birthday. People came from all over the country to celebrate. A few years ago, there had been an attempt to politicize the celebration, but kickback on the attempt made it a one-time deal. Even the military, invited to participate with a show of strength in the annual parade, managed to minimize their involvement. The Independence Day Parade quickly returned to a celebration of diversity and American ideals with the major post-parade activity being the music performed on the Capitol steps for the throngs that amassed there.

The National Park Service, supplemented by National Service Corps personnel, did a fantastic job of setting up the parade and festival on the mall, providing medical attention when needed, keeping control of crowds and traffic, and generally making the celebration fun and safe. The music began at four o’clock with the National Orchestra playing the first of their two sets. They played again at the end of the program, some four-plus hours later, including orchestration for the fireworks display. The Young America Orchestra got the stage a little after six and we followed about seven-fifteen. In general, it was a great time and I was glad we were out celebrating.

That didn’t stop me from breathing a sigh of relief when we were done. We had two weeks off before we had to start service. I was seriously thinking I’d just stay in bed.


Of course, that wasn’t in the cards. We were new homeowners. Donna’s house had required regular cleaning and mowing the field—a task she’d hired a neighbor to do each week in our absence. This monstrosity of a mansion required a lot more. We knew how to handle laundry, bedding, and towels. We knew how to share cooking and kitchen cleanup. We knew how to vacuum and dust—not even obsessive Cindy could do all that. We even knew how to schedule cleaning the toilets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.