Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 200

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 200 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Claire stretched out against the wall and kissed it. “Glad to see you, too,” she whispered, and pressed her cheek against the smooth surface. It almost felt like it hugged her back.
“Dude, it’s a house,” Shane said from behind her. “Hug somebody who cares.”

—Rachel Caine, Lord of Misrule


“A BOLD MOVE,” Dr. D said over the phone. At least she’d waited until morning to call. I was riding shotgun with Rachel in the van. Emily was behind us. “Don’t expect everyone to be as enthusiastic. That was a dangerous thing to do. You could as easily have ended up under a pile of rocks.”

“I suppose so,” I said. “But there could have been a ton of casualties if we hadn’t done something. And these people weren’t against us. They’re just as scared and angry as I was a year ago.”

“I don’t understand that. Did you get an indication of why in this city they seemed so upset?”

“Nothing concrete but if I were to make a guess, I’d say this is an area that is managed under strict discipline and that people are routinely sent to the worst hard-labor jobs in the service. Atlanta has a black majority. Another ten percent is mixed races. The white population is only about thirty-five percent. I figure that makes this a prime feeder for kids going to the fields, the mines, or construction.”

“I’ll let Will know and pull the statistics. That would certainly do it,” Dr. D said. “Rachel, you’ll have to deal with your boss on this. She’s upset that you deviated from the plan. At the same time, she’s received congratulations from multiple sources on how well she handled the situation.”

She handled it?” Rachel said.

“Politics, dear. Protect yourself by letting your boss take credit. Especially when it is something risky like this was.”

“Yes, ma’am. I didn’t have all that much to do with it anyway. It was Jacob’s idea.”

“Perceptive, but Jacob needs to let his boss take the credit, too.” We chatted a few more minutes before Dr. D was ready to end the call. “I’m not in your chain of command, Jacob, but I am your adviser at the National School. That’s the capacity I’ve called under. Where your tour is concerned, let Rachel guide you. If you have education or music issues, contact me.”

“Thank you, Dr. D. It will take a little practice, but I’ll work at it.”


Charlotte, North Carolina was a sleepy little town compared to Atlanta. The metroplex was about a fifth the size of Atlanta and it was economically more prosperous. And it appeared that no one even knew we were coming to town.

We arrived about three in the afternoon on Sunday and set up camp in a nice little RV park. We relaxed Monday morning and went to the university in the afternoon. It was our smallest venue on the tour and was still only half full. An appreciative audience but not enthusiastic. We pulled out early Tuesday morning and headed to Blacksburg, Virginia.

Now there was a reception!

We were conducted through the base to a small RV park on the campus. As soon as the bus was parked and we stepped off, Livy ran to my arms. What a treat to wrap my arms around that sexy hardbody.

“Mmm. Husband, do we have anything we need to do besides fuck each other this afternoon?” she whispered. “And my wives?” She broke away from me and caught Donna in a serious lip lock, followed by Cindy, Beca, Joan, Remas, and Em. Finally, she turned to Rachel. “Mmm. Lover, I’ve missed you. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Are you off work now?” Rachel asked.

“One week, from the moment your bus entered the base.”

“Then get your cute little ass in the bus and get it naked,” Rachel said. “We’re going to take turns with you.”

“Oh, God! Yes!” Livy hopped on the bus, took a second to get oriented and rushed to the bedroom with her sports bra already dangling from one hand.

We didn’t just pass her from one lover to another all afternoon, but none of us saw a reason to let her dress until it was time to go to dinner. And with Livy naked, there wasn’t much chance I’d get soft, even when I wasn’t actively engaged with her. Joan saw my condition as I watched Beca munching Livy’s tasty center.

“Is this seat available?” she asked, stroking my cock. I looked up into her eyes as I leaned forward to lick her nipple. She shuddered and I could feel her lubricate as I stroked her pussy.

“I think it’s reserved for you,” I said. “Care to have a seat?”

Joan straddled the chair where I was sitting and pointed my cock into her wet channel as I captured a nipple and began to seriously suck. Joan got so turned on by nipple play, she could actually come from Beca or me sucking on them. But when the sucking was accompanied by having my cock in her juicy cunt, she lost control entirely. I held her to me as she bounced up and down on me, moaning and whining as she approached an orgasm. And having Joan’s pussy milking at my cock meant I wouldn’t be far behind her orgasm when I started shooting my juices into her.

When we’d both come, she started to pull away but I held her in place and touched my lips to hers.

“Stay with me filling you for a few minutes. Kiss me, lover. Share our connection.” She opened her lips to me and we kissed. The passion she shared with me was enough to keep me adequately stiff to stay inside her. We weren’t quite going to move into another round, but we were enjoying being connected.

Soft lips pressed against our faces and we turned enough to welcome Beca into our kiss. When the kiss ended, I was considerably harder in Joan’s twat.

“Remas is waiting for you, lover,” Beca whispered to Joan. “She said she wants to eat your fresh come-filled pussy. Better pinch those fat lips together so you don’t lose any while you walk across the bus.” They giggled and Joan lifted off my cock, quickly pinching her lips together to hold most of my come inside her as she waddled down the hall to the other bed. Beca dropped to her knees and began sucking on my cock, cleaning Joan’s and my mingled juices from it and making very sure I didn’t deflate.

“Mmm. I want to lick you, too, Bec.”

“Later. Livy has been complaining all afternoon that you haven’t fucked her butt. Now that you’re all nice and clean, it’s time to go get dirty.” I looked at the bed and Rachel was moving Livy to her knees while Donna spread her legs in front of Livy in invitation—an invitation Livy was quick to accept. With her face down between Donna’s legs and her ass waving in the air, I crawled up on the bed behind Livy where Rachel was lubing her asshole.

“One long slide,” Rachel whispered, running her greasy hand up and down my cock. She pointed it at Livy’s fluttering hole and I sank slowly in until my balls were against her pussy lips.

“Oh, yeah,” Livy sighed. “It’s been too long.” She began rocking forward and back, keeping her lips and tongue occupied in Donna’s pussy while my cock slid in and out of her. I let Livy set the pace, just as if we were running together. Her ass and legs were much stronger than they’d been a few months ago and she could contract her rectal muscles so tight she almost broke my cock. I was able to last until Livy had gotten Donna off and Rachel slid between her legs to assist Livy’s rise to a peak. When she peaked, so did I. Rachel barely rolled out from under her as Livy collapsed forward, driving me once again deep into her as I bounced off her butt.


We were on a National Service base and not in a public venue, so we were invited to dine in the mess hall. There were about 1,200 corps people on the base and their major job responsibility was elite sports training. Livy’s current best 5K was 15:10. That was scooting! Just under five minutes a mile. And she wasn’t even training for 5k. The time was for her 5k split on a 10k run.

“I suppose that after you destroyed my ass, you’ll want to run in the morning,” she giggled. “We have a training run at seven every morning.”

“You run 10k every day?” I asked.

“Most days. But we vary the paces and work on different things. We have some serious hills to run out here.”

“Well, I’d like to run but I don’t want to race. I’ve just been trying to keep fit while we’re on the road. Nan beat my butt before she left for DC. Besides, a run each morning is the best bet I have against the blues,” I said, dropping my voice.

“Stressed?” she said.

“Yeah. I guess you could say so. It’s showing up in weird ways. On concert days, I can hardly eat anything an hour or two before we go on. Atlanta was murder. I didn’t eat all day.”

“Then we’ll run the stress away in the morning,” she said. “If that doesn’t work, we’ll fuck again.”


Our concert at Blacksburg was at one in the afternoon. It wasn’t like people needed to get to a venue from work. This was strictly for National Service personnel. They had an auditorium big enough to seat everyone and had regular weekly assemblies there. This just moved their normal Friday assembly to Wednesday. We had no venue or security problems on base, so Rachel, Beca, and Joan left for Richmond to make sure we had a place to pull in when we got there around seven in the evening.

The base manager—the term commander had been dropped and they were working on replacing the word base with campus to give it a less military feel—gave a short address before he brought us on stage. He did his own spiel about the importance of service reform and how they were functioning within their current parameters to make the service fairer and a better experience for everyone. He joked that no one needed to be afraid anymore that if they didn’t make the cut as national athletes they’d be shipped off to the fields. There were other reasons to do that.

I cringed a little but the corps members on campus seemed to understand their manager’s sense of humor and laughed at the reference.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.