Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 221

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 221 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Just memories, that fade and can never be refreshed. Fade away, until they can’t remember what people look like...”
—Ryan Sylander, Shutter Release


A FEW DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS, I got a nice surprise. The doorbell rang and when I looked to see who was there, Dana smiled back at me. I welcomed her with open arms and a big kiss. As is often the case when the doorbell rings, there were half a dozen wives behind me, ready to greet guests or repel invaders. They quickly decided Dana was a guest and she got passed from lips to lips for a warm greeting.

“Wow! I love visiting here. I get my quota of warm fuzzies for the next month!” Dana laughed. She went back for a second kiss from Rachel. By the time she was finished, the rest of the wives had returned to their normal state of undress. “Um ... before I parade around naked, I could really use a shower,” she said. “November was full of pretty brutal training. Thankfully no disasters, but we know what to do if a terrorist sets off a bomb in a crowded building.”

“God forbid!” Rachel said. “Can I help get you clean, or do you need the immediate loving hands of our man?”

“Oh, Rachel, you are so understanding and kind. I do want Jacob, but I’d like to be clean first. Would you help me?” Dana asked. Rachel ran her fingers through Dana’s thick hair.

“Let’s go to bath four. It has the largest array of girlie products and it looks like you could use some tender loving care.” Rachel led Dana upstairs to one of the baths on the second floor. I lost track of how they numbered them. I knew the basement bath was just a stall for a stool and three shower heads for use with the hot tub, the main floor three-quarter bath, and the master bath, which was big enough for the whole family to gather in. The four baths on the second floor were pretty much the exclusive province of the ladies unless I’d spent the night with one or more.

Nonetheless, Cindy and I went back to practicing our Christmas program. We were doing a very traditional set of Christmas carols as the program for a benefit for the creche system of the National Service. All National Service occupations were supposed to be self-supporting but several sought outside funding. With Francine in the creche service, I was all too happy to give up my Christmas Eve so some very rich people could attend a very expensive dinner and listen to my music and then go home feeling like they’d just given a stable to the baby Jesus.

Don’t mind my cynicism.

There was a feather-light touch on my shoulders and a kiss on my ear. I looked up to find Dana standing beside me as naked as all my wives. Cindy took my guitar from me and set it in the rack as I wrapped an arm around Dana’s waist and drew her into my lap. What a luscious hardbody. The only person in our pod who could match Dana’s conditioning was Livy. And Dana had far more upper body strength. A rule of SSR was that any member could lift the weight of any other member and carry him out of danger. That was probably one of the reasons the guys in SSR weren’t huge, either. Not only were they able to carry any of the others, they weren’t too big to be carried.

“Can I have a little kiss, too?” Cindy said. “You are so beautiful, Dana.”

“Says the most delectable bit of eye candy I’ve seen in months,” Dana laughed as she folded my Piper into her arms and kissed her. In the process of doing that, she ground against my stiffening cock with her delightful derriere.

“I’ll be around if you are available later,” Cindy whispered. That was at least two of my wives who had explicitly invited Dana to make love. From as mellow as Dana was now acting compared to her look of exhaustion when she arrived, I’d bet her bath treatment had included significantly more than shampooing her thick hair. Cindy stroked down Dana’s chest and stomach before she pulled herself away and left the practice room.

“I did call before I just stopped in to ravish your wives,” Dana giggled, putting her arms around my neck for another kiss. “And you.”

“Are you in town for the holiday?” I asked.

“Maybe more. We’ve got a new base twenty miles from here, just outside Andrews Air Force Base. Our threat assessment team has determined that until spring thaws and tornado season, our greatest threats are manmade and most likely to occur on the East Coast.”

“You have a threat assessment team now?”

“Yes. We’re getting very skilled. I understand the service is currently recruiting for another team. The country is just too big for one team to cover successfully from any one location. It’s likely Derek and Lance will be tapped to lead the new teams.”

“Who will lead yours?” I asked.

“Hmm.” She polished her fingernails against her left breast—something that did nothing for her nails, but definitely brought my attention to her plump nipple.

“You? Congratulations!”

“Well, it remains to be seen if they can recruit enough people who meet the profile for two more teams,” she said, modestly. “But we plan to train them the same way we were trained.”

“Brutal.”

“Yeah, it was. But it was effective. We learned to depend on each other. There were no weak links in our chain.”

“Except me.”

“You weren’t a weak link. If we’d known what you were supposed to do, we’d have gotten behind you and made sure you got to where you were supposed to be. You made the best of a bad situation and truly became part of the team. It must have been difficult for you to leave.”

“Yes. Though having twelve wives waiting for me to come home made it a little easier. I’m sorry, Dana.”

“Sorry for what?”

“Sorry for hating you. Even when we made love that last week after I found out what the plan was, I thought you were in on it. I hated you for it.”

“I’d have been as upset as you if the boss had used me to discredit you. That’s the downside to the training program. The team has absolute dependence on the boss.”

“Any leads on who he is?”

“Out of our hands. Doesn’t mean we don’t keep an eye out and do occasional computer searches, but the OCS has taken over investigation. We are supposed to focus on our mission.”

“Would that mission have anything to do with heading toward my bed?”

“Not as far as the team is concerned, but my personal goal is to have as much loving as I can get before you all take off on Christmas or I’m called out to an emergency.” I took her hand and led her up to my bedroom.

She was impressed with the mirrors on the ceiling. As perverse as it sounds in one regard, it seemed all my wives got pleasure out of watching themselves make love to me, or to each other. It was distracting at first. It pulled my attention six feet up in the air instead of being on the warm woman I was embracing. But after a little while, it became just another dimension to our love making, like the occasional use of a toy or having another partner join us.

“Are my nipples too big?”

“How could your nipples possibly be too big? They fit very nicely in my mouth.” I demonstrated by sucking on one and then the other. Dana moaned and cradled my head against her chest.

“My vulva is freshly shaved,” she whispered. “Rachel made sure it was really smooth. Want to find out?” I kissed my way down her body until I could part her legs and lower lips. I liked the full untamed bush Rachel left above the lips but it was nice not to have hair in the way where I was licking. Dana seemed to agree by the way she was moaning and wiggling. Eventually, her hands worked their way down next to my cheeks so she could spread herself open more fully. I was always amazed at how bright and shiny pink her pussy was compared to the color of her skin and even darker shade of her inner labia. It was beautiful. I licked and tasted—found the hidden bud of her clitoris and managed to send her over the edge. Training had ingrained in her the need to be silent during sex so as not to disturb our cabin mates but it didn’t lessen the whine she emitted while coming.

“I haven’t had a hard cock since that morning in your motorhome on tour. Give it to me, Jake. Give it to me hard.”

I pushed into her with one long, solid stroke, pausing only long enough for us to enjoy the feeling and accommodate each other. Then we were both ready for action and fucked vigorously for several minutes, pinching nipples, kissing, and reaching for the backdoor with our fingers before we finally came and collapsed in exhaustion.

“Nothing like my first buddy,” she sighed.

“Who’s your buddy now that Paul and I are both gone?”

“Rick was Paul’s buddy and I inherited him. Don’t get me wrong, we take care of each other. Mostly he rubs against the south end and sprays my back. He’ll finger me to a good come sometimes. We’re buddies but not fuck buddies. I think any of the guys do the same for each other. I’ve even participated in a circle jerk with them. But we all know it’s just assisted masturbation. None of us are interested in anything more. Not at all like I was with you. Still am.”

“You know I don’t do this kind of thing just for the hell of it, Dana. I care about you.”

“Yeah. That was obvious from the very first time. Thank you, Jake.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.