Double Team - Cover

Double Team

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 219

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 219 - Winner 2020 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over. It's a whole new world now that Jacob and all his pod except Cindy have graduated from high school. The National Service can't wait to have Marvel and Hopkins on the road as a deputation team, talking about life in the service. But not everyone is happy with their message of reform and some will stop at nothing to make sure it won't be heard.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Alternate History   DoOver   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“No more moves! You have run out of moves. Good game!”
—Microsoft, Klondike Solitaire


WE DIDN’T STICK AROUND in Charlottesville after the concert. We were on the bus fifteen minutes after the encore and were home in DC by two in the morning. The lights were blazing on all three floors of our house when the bus pulled up and our security guys jumped out to check the house.

“I asked Abby to turn the lights on for us,” Rachel giggled. “I didn’t expect her to turn them all on.” The guys came out of the house a few minutes later and signaled all was clear. We took our overnight bags and instruments off the bus and were home at last.

“I’m hitting the shower,” I said as I headed for the stairs. “I feel like I haven’t had a real shower in two months.”

“I’ll wash your back if you’ll wash my front,” Cindy said as she slipped up beside me. We held hands as we headed to the third floor.

If I haven’t mentioned it, the playboy congressman from Arkansas we bought this from did quite a number remodeling the third floor master suite. It has a shower even bigger than Donna’s in Indiana. In ten minutes, it was filled with me and twelve naked girls, all getting soapy and sliding around against each other. We’d gotten just enough sleep on the bus to be awake enough to play. I can’t say any of us really got clean as crowded as we were, but we all got off. And I did wash Cindy’s front, filling my hands with her tiddies while I pumped into her pussy from behind and she sang out loud enough to fill the house.


We woke up in a tangled mess on the huge bed in the master suite. All thirteen of us had managed to pile together and waking up looking at the ceiling mirror with all those pretty tits and asses on display was like waking up to the painting of a Dionysian orgy by Auguste Léveque. Not at all unpleasant.

In fact, I found my hard cock nestled between Desi’s buns and we both seemed to be having the same boat-rocking dream. She managed to get her leg out from under Sophie and lift it enough that I could find the entrance to her pussy and push into it. We both moaned together and other areas of the bed began to stir. I saw Livy’s athletic ass disappear into the bathroom. That was an inspiration. One by one, my other wives slipped out of bed and took their turns in the bathroom or went downstairs to use one of the other five bathrooms while Desi and I kept our rocking rhythm going.

I held her big boobs in my hands and caressed her nipples. She tilted her head back enough that I could capture her lips with mine and touch her tongue. She arched her back, thrusting her pussy more directly at me so I could get deeper and I lodged there while come erupted from my cock and she moaned out her pleasure.

We kissed one more time and then she, too, ran for the bathroom. I guess I was the last one to roll out of bed and go relieve myself. I turned on the shower again and stepped in to rinse the sweat and semen off me. I just wanted to stand beneath the flowing water for a few hours and let it wash the stress of the past two months—hell, six months—away. We had two more concerts—one at The Birchmere in Alexandria and the other at Kennedy Center. The first was an invitation-only affair and would have only about five hundred guests. A real intimate setting compared to the massive concerts we’d been playing. We planned an entire evening of Spanish music with tangos, flamenco, and even a few salsa numbers we’d cooked up. There was a dance floor and we hoped Sophie and Brittany would be able to entice attendees onto it.

I was just standing under the water daydreaming when I felt hands gently rubbing my shoulders.

“You’ve done good, lover,” Rachel whispered. “Let’s just spend the day relaxing in bed together. We can entertain the wives as they bring us food and drink.”

“Yes, Rache. I can’t think of anything better. Come to me, my love.” I turned in her arms and our lips met as I crushed her naked breasts to my chest. My cock rose against the nest of red curls that crowned her mound. We rubbed each other but didn’t attempt to make love in the shower. We stepped out and took a towel from the fresh stack Rachel had brought up with her. Then, as she’d requested, we headed back to bed and resumed our touching and loving. I lavished kisses down her throat and chest to capture first one and then the other nipple between my lips to suckle and lash with my tongue. I continued down her stomach, spending special attention on her abdomen over where her ovaries lay. This always made her squirm and I progressed down to her right leg and back up the inside to the shaved lips below the rat’s nest of red hair on her mound.

I wanted to spend time opening her folds with my tongue and tracing the shape of her clitoris as I probed inside her channel for the hot spot I knew was there. I knew she wouldn’t let me bring her off this way—not the first time. I waited for the signal and was ready when it came. I kissed my way up her body and by the time our lips met, my cock had slipped into that open passage. Somewhere in that process, all thought of her as my manager had disappeared. She was my true love and I shared my entire being with her.

This was my favorite time with Rachel. We were connected, rocking in a smooth even rhythm that would bring us both to ultimate fulfillment with our eyes locked together. I fell into those green depths and lost myself there, silently communicating the love our bodies were expressing. I could feel the pressure building as her hot wet tunnel accepted my invading cock. This was both the most difficult time and the most satisfying. As I started ejaculating, I kept the same even rhythm going, resisting the urge to simply plant myself deep in her and come. I had my reward as the combined motion and spraying of my seed brought Rachel over the top in just a few strokes.

And even then, we didn’t change our rhythm. I’d managed to get past the ultra-sensitive period and now her pulsing and movement was keeping me hard so we could continue to rut.

“Now, my love,” she said, pulling her legs back and catching them behind the knees with her hands. “Now fuck me to oblivion!” I rose on my hands and my hips began churning forward and back as Rachel’s eyes lost focus on all but our image in the mirror overhead. Soft, gentle, consistent love was only one part of our sex life. Rachel wanted another dose of my come and I would pound this one into her as our hearts raced and our voices raised. This time, I felt Rachel’s muscles tighten and release as she reached her peak and I thrust deeply into her and held still as my cock spit out the remains of all the semen I could produce in any given twenty-four hour period.

It was an hour later that Livy and Nanette woke us with breakfast.


The idea of daylong sex in bed, of course, was a pipe dream. We needed to go to the bus yard and clean our two vehicles. We’d use the bus to get to the venue in Alexandria and again for Kennedy Center, but we were done with the motorhome. We needed to clean it, launder the bedding and remake the beds, empty the refrigerator and cupboards, and scour it for any remnants of our living there that might have been left from our habitation. And we had to restrain each other from enjoying ‘one last time’ in this bed or that.

We had all our personal vehicles in the lot and filled them with the detritus of our two-month residency, as well as our clothes, electronics, toiletries, and various magazines and books. We finished about mid-afternoon when Emily drove each of the big vehicles out to the truck wash garage and we soaked each other as we soaped and sprayed the exterior. I wondered how many rock musicians went on tour and then had to clean up their own mess. Scrubbing the floors certainly changed my attitude about how we treated the vehicles.


When we got home, Abby was sitting with Nanette in the kitchen and I could smell dinner.

“We’re just keeping things hot until everyone has cleaned up and come to the table,” Nanette said. “No fooling around this time. We’re hungry.”

We hurried around and got our showers before rushing downstairs to the table with our towels. I’d held Rachel’s chair and seated myself before I realized we were all naked and Abby was sitting at the table with her eyes closed.

“Uh-oh. Sorry, Abigail. We’ll go get clothes on,” Rachel said.

“Oh, fuck!” Abby yelled. She stood at the table and began furiously removing her clothes and scattering them on the floor behind her. “Nobody’s even going to know I’m here. Don’t lose your appetites.”

Abby had once described herself as pear-shaped with a wide mouth, small tits, and a big butt. I guess it was a pretty accurate description. But hell! Small or not, Abigail Johnson’s tits were out at our dinner table. I tried not to notice, but when Rachel’s hand found my chub, it was obvious I had.

“This looks great,” Donna said, serving herself from the platter of breaded and stuffed porkchops. “Did you guys work all afternoon fixing this meal?”

“Um ... no.” Abby said. “Nanette and I sat here gossiping all afternoon while Alfredo’s Catering did the cooking.”

“Good choice. This spinach and cannellini beans is amazing,” Beca said.

“Everything! Did you try the mushrooms?” Sophie asked. “Amazing.”

“We might have to keep Alfredo’s on speed dial,” Nanette said. “Can’t afford this kind of food every day, but it’s a welcome home meal. No one wants to cook and clean tonight.”

By the time we’d finished eating and got the dishes in the dishwasher, Abby seemed to have forgotten she was naked. We all went downstairs, ran through the shower and got in the hot tub.

“So, any news we should be aware of from your mother?” I asked Abby.

“I was present at the White House last night while the President watched the stream of your concert,” she sighed. “I don’t believe I have ever seen my mother laugh so hard. You had the President of the United States laughing so hard tears were running down her cheeks. It is a damn good thing we were in the family lounge and no one else could hear us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.