Ghost Maitresse - Cover

Ghost Maitresse

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story continues the tale of Maurice Koenig and his ghostly mistress/lover, Ursula. It picks up after the events of "Aunt Lilith," which I recommend reading first to understand this story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   War   Aliens   Paranormal   Ghost   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Pregnancy  

Clothilde grimaced for a second as she found her face planted between the cheeks of Lilith’s ass. Before she could stop Ursula from rimming the angel, her tongue slid along the crack of her derriere. The dead Frenchwoman only persisted in making her rim Lilith, who naturally creamed herself at every turn while having her butt licked by the possessed lady! It was a truly delicious spectacle, the woman tasting another’s bottom that way. It was the last straw and Clothilde could no longer pretend that she hated this whole affair.

“Oh, damn, you’re quite the lover!” Clothilde found herself screaming into Lilith’s cornhole as she felt Maurice’s tongue in her own tush, “why did I divorce you? I was a fool!”

“Well, at least you’re returning to your senses! I am pleased to see this! It is a wonderful thing! We can have a magnificent time together, all of us ... in and out of bed. The four of us can do all kinds of things together, well, when I visit you ... and there are so many others that you can fuck,” Lilith reassured them as she pushed back at Clothilde’s mouth with her ass.

“I used to think that Maurice is a pig, but if he is, what does that make me, a sow?” Clothilde blushed before sticking her tongue back inside Lilith’s cornhole.

“Oink, oink!” Maurice joked, having picked up some fluency in English as well as French and German.

“Well, if he is a pig, he’s my pig ... and Ursula’s!” Lilith beamed now as she creamed herself and everyone took a breather.

“And mine, too, now ... again! I really do want to be lovers again ... with all of you! I owe Ursula a lot, for dragging me, kicking and screaming, into a much better and happier way of life. And you two as well ... so ... how about it? Do I get to be your lover, in every sense of the word? Can I be your sow?” Clothilde pouted while Ursula floated above her.

“Oink, oink ... fuckpig!” Maurice said as he lit a cigar, “hey, I’m an angel. It’s not like I can get throat cancer or anything like that!”

“Neither can I,” Lilith noted as she lit a cigarette and lit one for Clothilde, too.

“So, how are we going to manage this whole deal?” Ursula inquired.

“Just stay in me ... unless you want to fuck me yourself, in which case, feel free to inhabit another body! Otherwise, you are growing on me. I desire you to remain inside my body. Inhabit it. Permanently! The two of us can be souls time-sharing a body!” Clothilde committed herself to a more long-term partnership with the ghost possessing her.

“Mon Dieu ... I have missed tobacco too much!” Ursula declared as she returned to Clothilde’s body and took a drag, “oh, I am going to love staying in this body of yours permanently, with your consent now! I love it! I have to warn you that sometimes, I’ll want to take control of you!”

“Do it ... take control of me sometimes! It will really confuse some people! I love the sound of that! You’ve done it before. No reason to act the blushing innocent now, is there, ma cherie?” Clothilde encouraged Ursula to fully possess her in ways that she knew would lead to all kinds of nocturnal festivities.

“Okay, but I have to warn you that I am going to keep you very busy, especially in bed, and will do my best to entice your paramours and theirs to service Maurice as well as Lilith! Frequently, in fact. It is high time that everyone in your little circle is intimate with everyone else in it. This includes both Antoine and Monique. Particularly since they are to become angels, your son and daughter, I mean,” Ursula cautioned Clothilde.

“Well, maybe it is just your influence ... and Lilith’s ... and Maurice’s, but the idea of bedding my son and daughter holds no small amount of appeal to me. As long as Maurice joins us in bed, naturally. Imagine what all we could do together ... as lovers, all of us!” Clothilde confessed her growing interest in incest, among other taboo practices.

“So, what do we do right now?” Maurice thought aloud.

“Oh, I think that you know! Fuck my ass or rather ... our ass ... make Ursula and me scream with delight as you plow the backfield ... and switch back and forth between my bottom and Lilith’s Lilith, climb on top of me, so Maurice can go easier from my backdoor to yours!” Besides, I want to feel your pussy juices drip onto my butt!” Clothilde begged Maurice to sodomize her again.

She couldn’t help herself. Every second that Maurice spent inside her anal sphincter was amazing! The only thing more exciting was the experience of getting the prick straight out of Lilith’s asshole into hers ... and the knowledge that Ursula could feel all of the same pleasure as herself. Clothilde did not know who she adored or desired more: Maurice, Lilith, or Ursula. At least she knew now that Ursula would always be with her.

Her constant companion for all of their shared experiences, Clothilde thought, her very own ghost maitresse. As Maurice really began buggering each of them in earnest, mixing a little of Lilith with a little of Clothilde/Ursula, Clothilde and Ursula each climaxed, making them cream twice as wildly and messily. Their bond had never been stronger than now, when they together shared Maurice’s cock with Lilith. It was an amazing thrill for them, just as it was for Maurice and his aunt.

Maurice nearly exploded several times, especially when Lilith playfully bit Clothilde on the neck and stroked her lovely locks. The combined experiences of all who were intimate together in this little foursome were truly ecstatic and they were all aware of this. The way that Lilith rather brazenly flapped her wings and groped Clothilde/Ursula was especially great when she dripped her cunt juices into her gaping pucker.

The knock at the door was too much and Maurice flooded his ex-wife’s bowels as he admired her bottom and Lilith’s together. The knob turned, and before anyone could cover up, in walked Jean-Guy and Chantal, followed by Murad and Hadiya. Somehow, they had traced the steps and found Clothilde naked in the intimate embrace of her ex-husband and what was clearly an angel with her wings spread. They didn’t know about Ursula, of course. Well, not fully, at any rate.

“So, what is the meaning of this?” Jean-Guy dared to speak out now.

“Well, I would tell you that it isn’t how it looks, except that it is exactly how it looks. You and I are not faithful to each other, either, so spare me the outrage. Nor am I faithful to you, Murad, though you are not faithful to Hadiya and she is not to you. Nor is Chantal faithful to anyone, I dare say. So, let us be completely honest here. I propose that we all ... share. Openly. Honestly. I will be intimate with all four of you ... and you will be with each other.

“And with Maurice here, my ex-husband, and with his Aunt Lilith here. What do you think of that? Does this seem like a good plan to you? I know all about you two men together, by the way. So, what do you want? Do you wish to disrupt things or just be together as lovers? All of us ... lovers to each other? Imagine how great it will be to bed Hadiya or Lilith, Jean-Guy. As for you, Murad, picture yourself with Lilith or Chantal! Imagine me, Lilith, Hadiya, and Chantal all in bed together!” Ursula, controlling Clothilde’s mouth, told them all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.