Ghost Maitresse - Cover

Ghost Maitresse

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story continues the tale of Maurice Koenig and his ghostly mistress/lover, Ursula. It picks up after the events of "Aunt Lilith," which I recommend reading first to understand this story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   War   Aliens   Paranormal   Ghost   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Pregnancy  

Two months after the events of Aunt Lilith...

Maurice Koenig was very pleased with the way that his campaign for Mayor of Paris went so far, of course. He had Clothilde back in his life, as far as the world knew, though it was really Ursula Daucourt possessing her body. Nobody else knew or even guessed, of course, that Maurice’s “reconciliation” with his wife was due to her not being in control of her own corporeal shell. Clothilde herself really and absolutely enjoyed it, even though she continued to call him a rapist whenever he spoke directly to her. Neither Ursula nor he took that kind of talk seriously, of course.

Nor was Clothilde the only woman that Ursula possessed whenever it suited her fancy. They also included Chantal, Jean-Guy’s estranged wife, not to mention several more ladies, among them a comtesse, that is a countess, from the Bordeaux region of France. She was apparently only a countess by virtue of being a widow, but in a republic like France, it was close enough. Maurice didn’t really care, though it impressed Ursula more than a little. She loved possessing an aristocrat and giving that woman’s body to Maurice for his pleasure as well as hers.

Ursula’s favorite part was to jump bodies long enough and often enough to effectively draw two women together into bed with Maurice. She did that at least twice, including once when she lured Murad’s wife, Hadiya, into Maurice’s arms, just the week before, in fact. If Murad knew that his wife had been fucked by Maurice, well, he didn’t show it by anything that he did. She even possessed the men a couple of times and made them do gay things together, Jean-Guy and Murad, that was, but she made it seem like a dream, a nightmare, instead of reality.

“I don’t think that I’ve gone far enough, of course. I need to find some pretty teenage girls and lure them into your bed as well. Maybe your daughter, Monique, was that her name? She is sixteen ... what do you think?” Ursula proposed.

“I have a much better idea for her. Turn her into an angel, too. And your son, Antoine, as well. What say you?” Lilith interrupted them to join them in bed for the first time in weeks and kiss them both hard on the mouth ... even if Ursula’s lips were technically Clothilde’s.

“I’ll go for that. I think that incest is such a beautiful thing, you know,” Maurice grinned, even as Ursula and Lilith climbed over him to take turns with his cock as well as his mouth.

“So, you’re going to be elected Mayor pretty soon, you know,” Ursula reassured Maurice as they fucked in earnest.

“True ... very true ... the polls have me ahead of that little fascist pig and that centrist one, too. By a good ten points in the former case and twenty-five with the other one. Unless something turns against me, I’ll bury them both in the election. Yes, I, a dentist from Strasbourg, am about to become Mayor of Paris. I have to wonder just how much help I’ve gotten from ... higher powers, of course,” Maurice observed as he drove balls deep into Ursula’s ass for several seconds, followed by Lilith’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.