Warrior Woes - Cover

Warrior Woes

Copyright© 2020 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A genius overcomes innumerable challenges during his more than illustrious career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Amputee  

Every one of us was in the process of making adjustments to our new and common realities: high school graduates, technical adults, and responsible for engineering our individual futures. A lot to hit anyone with even actual adults—those 35-years-old and older.

I wanted to take care of my mom and get my doctorate before I got too old to still be considered for a serious career.

Lance, bless his bothersome girl-friend-stealing soul, wanted to play pro-ball.

And the beautiful and completely untrustworthy Penelope? Well she wanted to be a nurse and would do anything to achieve that lofty goal. And what did any of that mean? Well, as mentioned, to make sure I was in the wings waiting to guarantee she would understand whatever it was actually impossible for her to understand, like say Microbiology.

“Lunch is on me today, okay?” she said. I shrugged. We were parked in front of the Pasture, a mid-scale eatery and drinkery in beautiful downtown Chandler.

“Okay, I’m still kinda poor, so yeah, okay,” I said.

“You’re not that poor. You took us to Harrington’s just a few weeks ago,” she said.

“That’s what being super horny will do to a man! Or get him to do.” I said. She could see I was serious.

“So, if I were to make the effort to get you super horny, you’d do whatever it took to get you to take care of me?” she said.

“Hah, you know for damn sure it wouldn’t take very much of the kind of effort you are referring to,” I said.

“Yes, I guess that’s so,” she said. “You guys are all alike when it comes to that stuff. All a girl has to do is pay attention to the front of your pants to know when the time is right,” she said, and she laughed. I smirked.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said. “But you’re still paying for lunch.”

“Agreed,” she said. And she did glance down to take notice of the front of my pants.

“Hmm, looks like I have a winner,” she said, and she took my hand and led me into the bistro.


“So, what are your plans?” she said, as we were seated and given our menus. “College? I mean we’ve talked a lot about it before, but it’s been a while.”

“Yes, college, and a job. I need to take care of mom as much as possible until I can make my first million,” I said.

“Oh, and how many millions do you plan on making?” she said.

“Just a couple. I’m not so much into collecting money. I just need enough,” I said.

“Hmm, sounds like a reasonable plan,” she said.

“Just call me mister reasonable,” I said.

“You do know that Lance is headed for Texas this week,” she said.

“Yes, actually, he told me himself. Wants to play pro-bowl; someday. I guess he thinks UT is the path to that goal,” I said.

“Yes,” she said. “So that leaves the door open for you to take your shot.”

“My shot?” I said.

“Yes, to be my new old boyfriend. I mean if you’re still interested in the position,” she said.

“Yes, well let me see, just to be clear. The position is to be the actual current and uncontested boyfriend of the most beautiful but least trustworthy girl in the state. Do I have all of that right?” I said.

“Funny, not,” she said.

“Do I look like I’m laughing?” I said. “But okay, I’ll take the position. I’m kinda in an I’ll take what I can get situation. So yes, you have a new old boyfriend.”

“Well, good. And, I promise not to rub your nose in it if I cheat on you. Fair enough?” I nodded, but I was not amused. I was all but certain that she would indeed cheat on me sooner or later. I was just hoping it would be later.


Okay, so I had me a woman again: the same woman. And we did date, and we did make out. A couple of weeks passed and then she hit me with it.

“I’m registered for school,” she said. I knew she’d applied, but I also knew that she had not gotten any news about being accepted.

“Oh,” I said.

“Yes, got it in the mail yesterday, my acceptance, and went in and registered for my first classes today,” she said. “So now...”

“Okay?” I said.

“Well, I’m gonna do this on my own, but...” she started and stopped. I smiled.

“Yes, I’ll be there waiting in the wings just in case,” I said. She nodded her satisfaction.

“Thanks honey-lamb,” she said. “And I hope I never need your help. Just your kisses and stuff.”

“You’ve got those and only you,” I said. She gave me a look, and smirked.

“Yes, and you too,” she said. “Nobody out there’s worth cheating on you with.”

“Glad to hear it,” I said.


The good news was that we were essentially going to the same school, sort of. The nursing school wasn’t actually part of Chandler CC, but it kinda was. It was on the same campus, but different instructors, different classes, and a totally different set of requirements to get accepted and registered.

I was in the liberal arts division essentially majoring in Math, but to complete my degrees I would eventually have to transfer to ASU. I’d have me and A.S. degree from CCC, but then I would need to get my B.S from ASU before registering for the doctoral program after the two additional years of the undergrad grind. Penelope would be getting her RN before I’d be getting my Ph.D. And now I had another problem, or really another responsibility: I needed to get a job.


The guy’s name was Horace, Horace Haines. Owned Haines super markets, three of them. Oh, and didn’t I say? He just hired me. Twelve bucks an hour and a willingness to schedule me so as to allow me to keep up with my classes. That had been the problem for me as I tried to find a job in the past few months. We’d graduated in June from HTS now it was September and I was finally hired.

I’d be stocking part time and helping the old man with the books part time. Well, I had been able to impress him with my math skills and that enough so as to be of use to him in keeping his books. I would also be eligible for the benefits package after ninety days. I wasn’t exactly living the dream, not yet; but I was getting there.


Going to the same campus if not the same school per se, made it possible for Penelope and me to have lunch together fairly often. We were doing so now.

“You know that Lance has been accepted to Texas,” she said. “He’s gonna play for the Texas football team.”

“Yes, I heard. So, I guess you won’t be cheating on me with him,” I said.

“Well I could still, he is still in town for another week, but no, I will not be cheating on you with him.”

“Thank God, I was concerned,” I said, and I was not smiling; but I was kidding. “Anyway, so, when you say? Next week?”

“Yes, he’s going to drive down. He leaves Monday.” I nodded.

“So, you talked for some time with my rival; that the story here?’ I said. She snorted.

“Hardly, but we did talk for a bit. He dropped by our house to deliver his news. And yes, he did give me a goodbye kiss. That said, he and I are no longer an item. You and I on the other hand...” she said. “And though you’ll likely not believe it, he wished you and I good luck, and yes, I mean that way.”

“Hmm, I will say, you saying it that way, actually, I do believe it,” I said.

“Well, good,” she said.

“Okay, I guess I gotta stop hoping he’ll get run over by a truck or train or something,” I said.

“Hmm, yes, might wanna be stopping that,” she said.


Time has a habit of passing almost too fast to believe, and now it was three years since I’d graduated., and gotten into college and the job market and all of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.