Warrior Woes - Cover

Warrior Woes

Copyright© 2020 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A genius overcomes innumerable challenges during his more than illustrious career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Amputee  

“You kicked her out?” said Cherry.

“If I am not at the very least her main daddy; then, as far as I’m concerned, I’m nothing,” I said.

“Not at the very least, huh,” she said. “I think that you are a bit more than the very least with her, and, well, with everybody,” said Cherry.

“Hah! Show me your evidence,” I said. “You can’t because there is none!” I said, kinda loudly.

“The evidence, Mister, is right there in front of your face: they keep trying to connect with you. Yes, they want to keep their own relationships from being diminished, but that in no way means that they don’t want yours to be increased!” she said.

“If I am not first in line with my daddyhood; then, there is nothing worth talking about with them, period,” I said.

“You know they’re going to keep coming at you, right? Trying to get you to change your mind, right?” she said.

“That would be the impossible dream,” I said. “No firstees, then no nothings.” She was shaking her head.

“Lee, I agree that you should not only be the first, but also the only one in line. But I don’t have any influence in the situation we’ve got here, so it’s kind of academic, I guess, I mean,” she said.

“Well, as far as I’m concerned if I have you on my side, I don’t need the rest of them,” I said.

“Well, I am on your side, but I still hold out hope that the rest of them will be too. I figure you already have the Longstreets in your corner; I mean how could you not. Ironically, the Hardys owe you just as much as the Longstreets though the reason that they do was long ago in the happening,” she said.

“Hmm, I doubt if they even remember, but if by some chance they do, they’re rationalizing it and figuring out ways to prove I’m just an accidental hero and that at best,” I said. “Oh, and if I sound kinda bitter, guess what!”

“I don’t have to guess; you are more than transparent,” she said.

“Tomorrow’s a work day. I’ve gotta get to bed. So, do you,” I said.

“Yes, but I have the late shift tomorrow. It’s only you got banker’s hours,” she said, smiling.

“Hmm, yes, yes I do, and glad of it,” I said.


My woman had kissed me goodbye, and it was a very sweet kiss. Cherry might not have been the looker that Penelope was, nor Glory either; but for my money she was twice the woman the two of them put together amounted to. I had to consider taking things to the next level. But three times married? It was a tough decision. I had to talk to Lance at some point. Lance was no genius but he did have a helluva lot of common sense; and, he was my sounding board when I was doing my own thinking and deciding. Yes, a lunch date with Lance maybe today even.


“Lee, the number of times that a guy marries is not the measure of success or failure that you think it is. The measure you’re looking for is how happy the woman makes you; and, I might add, how happy you can make your woman. I mean she counts too,” said Lance.

We were lunching at the Pasture and Lily was the gal touring the floor. I raised my hand showing two fingers; we needed another round.

“Looks like you’re going to have a chance to ask the woman sooner than you think,” said Lance.

“Huh?” I said. He nodded in the direction of the entrance. Four women were headed in our direction. The four women? Why, Penelope, Glory, Zoe; oh, and my woman, Cherry. Fucking wonderful.

“You want me to stay and carry your spear or to let you suffer single-o?” he said.

“Stay,” I said. “At least one beer’s worth.” He nodded his willingness to sacrifice himself for the good of the cause.

“Dad,” said Zoe, opening things for the entire group, all of whom nodded except Cherry.

“They asked me to join the crusade,” said Cherry, taking the seat nearest me. My turn to nod.

“Okay? Oh, and Lance is here to protect me,” I said. There was snorting and grimacing around the group.

“Dad, we all know, like you and I talked about a few days ago,” said Zoe.

“And this is exactly why I didn’t want the word out,” I said.

“Lee, Neither Ian nor I said a word. Truly,” said Glory.

“I know,” I said.

“You are one hell of a man, Mister. Grant and I are so sorry for everything. We want to make it up to you. We intend to help you pay off the loan you arranged,” she said.

“Already handled. I don’t need the help,” I said.

“But... ?” said Penelope. Clearly, she had not gotten any info from the Longstreets or the kids.

“It’s taken care of. That’s all I want to say. Okay!” I said.

“Lee, Grant and I want to do something anything to show you our admiration and all of it,” she said.

“Give me back my fatherhood, my singular fatherhood,” I said. “Nothing else matters to me.”

“But...” Penelope looked over at her daughter.

“Dad. Mom knows what we talked about the last time; I mean last week,” said Zoe. I shrugged.

“Okay, so were done talking,” I said. The beers arrived for me and Lance.

“Anyone else,” said Lily.

“Dad, you and I need to talk again,” said Zoe.

“No, we don’t. This is just an either-or situation nothing else. So, if there is nothing else, I’d appreciate it if you all would let me and Lance get back to our business,” I said. “I mean really.”

“Dad!” said Zoe, and that all too loudly.

“You’re and adult, more or less,” I said. “You can make your own decisions. You made yours and I’ve made mine and never the twain shall meet. Period!”

“Dad, okay, you win,” she said looking absolutely morose.

“I don’t want to win. I want what’s mine and always should have been,” I said, “no more no less.” Zoe was nodding, but it was negative nodding if it was anything.

“Lee, you say you’ve handled the loan. I know you didn’t have the money to repay all of those people without getting one huge ass loan at the least of it. We have money. We want to help,” said Penelope. I was actually getting angry.

“Lance you got that spear you’ve been carrying for me?” I said.

“What? Huh?” said Penelope. Lance looked like he wanted to crawl under the table.

“It’s out in the car,” he said. “I’ll go get it.” He actually started to get up and go.

“Don’t even think of abandoning me,” I said. He settled back down in his seat.

“Look, Penelope, this is the last of it. Understand me. I got the loan and I paid it off. And you know nothing about what I have and don’t have. Well, except my legs; I guess you are pretty much aware of that. But apart from that, nada. You dumped me for a man with legs. And essentially cut me out of my fatherhood. There are no favors you can so generously and grandly offer me that mean shit to me. I can’t say it any plainer than that,” I said. “So, let it go, your meaningless offer.”

“Lee, neither I nor Grant wanted to cut you out of your fatherhood, and we did not. You...” she started.

“Dad!” said Zoe. “Grant is my dad too. Just like you Daddy! I just don’t want to have to choose. Please!” she said.

“No!” I said. “He’s a family thief. Your mom is an unfaithful wife. You have been bought by them, and to my mind you made a bad choice; and yes, I am bitter. So, fucking what! Deal with it.”

“Lee, is there anything any of us can do to soften things here. I know you want to, deep down, I know you want to. And I know you know that we all love you,” said Glory.

It was clear that at least she, Glory, hadn’t let the cat out of the bag about the money I gave her.

“Lee,” said Cherry, “you and I have talked. I mean you know,”

“That would have been acceptable, marginally acceptable then, but not after she and I talked last week,” I said. I was looking at Zoe when I said what I said.

“Dad, I need to talk to you again. Would you please allow me that, please?” said Zoe. I was tapping a staccato on the table top. I looked over at Lance. He nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.