Warrior Woes - Cover

Warrior Woes

Copyright© 2020 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A genius overcomes innumerable challenges during his more than illustrious career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Amputee  

She fell into a seat across from her husband who had greeted her and led the way into the den. They stared at each other for a minute or two. He broke the ice.

“So, you did get hold of the man,” he said.

“Yes, but needless to say his is no longer my boyfriend,” she said.

“That bad,” he said.

“Well, almost. We did have a drink together, more to get past the impasse than to drink per se. He will deliver our message. And he will advise Lee, as he told me, to not accept our proposal. So yes, that bad, more or less,” she said.

“Damn,” he said.

“He holds us to be as bad as Lee holds us to be, or did,” she said.

“But there is still hope?” he said. She shrugged.

“I simply don’t know. He doesn’t like me anymore, and worse, doesn’t trust me, or you either, even though he doesn’t know you,” she said.

“I guess we could have predicted as much,” he said.

“Yes,” she said.

“Pen, if he turns us down, I think I’m just going to take Zoe to meet him anyway. He does have a gripe with us. I can see his side of things, and he’s in the right. But to shine on his daughter, his biological daughter because he hates us ... not acceptable,” said Grant.

“I agree,” she said. “My only problem is going to be trying to keep it together emotionally; well, I mean given that he has been so badly hurt in the war.”

“I know what you’re saying, and I gotta say, I’m kinda in the same boat, and I have actually seen him. His situation is hopeless. And him finding a woman...” he said.

“You know, there are women who come back from the war wounded and bad hurt too. Maybe...” she said, and stopped.

“You mean he should settle for a woman in the same boat he’s in instead of a woman like you. You do know that we dare not even think of letting him think that that’s what we think he should consider. He hates us now, but if...” he said.

“No, no, no you’re right. Still it is a thought. Actually, I wonder if he hasn’t thought about things along those lines already,” she said.

“Maybe, but we don’t know if he has, nor do we dare to even think about asking him or your ex-boyfriend about any of that,” he said, “not ever.”

“He’s a genius. He has a lot to offer. A dancer? No, he’ll never be one. But other things...” she said. The man across from her looked to be thinking.

“You know, just maybe we could do something along those lines to entice a woman, indirectly, to consider him. And, yes, even a woman who was handicapped,” he said.

“You’re a doctor, and you do know that guy at the VA and stuff,” she said. He was nodding.

“Yes, I am, and yes, I do,” he said. “I’ll look into it.”


“She actually had a date with you!” I said. “Did you have fun?”

“You could say that, if telling her I didn’t like her anymore could be considered having fun,” said Lance.

“Hmm, I’d like to have been there to say ditto that for me,” I said.

“So, she wants to introduce me to my daughter. How fucking wonderful of her, and generous,” I said.

“Hmm,” he said.

“So, she does know about me. I mean...” I said.

“Yes, said her hubby bumped into you at the Pasture,” he said.

“I don’t ... wait, there was this guy, just a few days ago. You were there too. He was at the bar. You interrupted us talking. I remember now. Yes, that was him. He looked different than the one time...” I said.

“Last Saturday?” he said.

“Yes, yes,” I said. “So that was the asshole in the flesh.”

“Yes, now you say it. I didn’t pay any attention to him when I came in. Didn’t really get a good look at him, But yes, there was a guy you were yakking with,” he said.

“Yeah, he noticed my legs, said a couple of innocuous things, and then you interrupted us,” I said. “Now I remember.”

“Okay, so now what,” said Lance.

“Okay, yes, I would like to see my daughter at least once in this lifetime. Whether it would be more than the once would depend on a couple of things,” I said.

“Okay, so again, what now?” he said.

“I do not want to see her, Penelope. It would be too humiliating for me, I mean me being in my situation,” I said. “And for sure, not him either. But if you were to bring the baby to me...”

“Me? I don’t understand,” he said.

“Yes, you escort her to my place, stay with us for a couple of hours, whatever they will allow me, and then return her to my enemies,” I said. “You can help us cook lunch.” Now my bud was nodding

“Oh, okay,” he said. “I can do that. I can do that anytime you need me to.”

“I’ll pay for your gas,” I said,

“Yeah, like I’m going to let you do that,” he said, snorting. “But okay, I don’t know where they live or have their numbers; but I do work for a law firm and we do have a PI on the payroll. I’ll be talking to him and that right shortly.” He was actually smiling. My bud loved intrigue; I was certain of it.


He pulled up in front of the semi-mansion; well, it was a big house. He got out and went up and rang the buzzer. The woman came to the door and stared at her visitor for a short moment.

“Lance!” said Penelope.

“Yes, I have an answer from your ex, a proposition actually,” he said.

“Okay, okay, come in,” she said. He followed her in.

“I didn’t have your number or I would have called ahead. A friend of mine was able to find out where you lived,” he said.

“Oh my God! I didn’t give you any of that when we talked did I?” she said.

“No, but it’s okay, I have resources,” he said. She gave him a look.

“Let’s go into the dinette,” she said. “It’s almost 5:30, Grant will be here soon. Would it be all right if we wait for him to kinda be in on this. Zoey is resting upstairs. She’ll be down for a while yet: long day at kindergarten and especially in this heat.”

“Sure; we can wait. I think we need to,” said Lance. The woman nodded.

“A beer?” she said. he nodded; well, it was a hot day.

“Yes,” he said. She went to get the drinks. She’d no more than returned with them when the kitchen door opened and the man came in.

“Grant,” said Penelope. The man stood looking at the other man.

“Pen?” he said.

“My high school boyfriend, Lance Conniff,” she said. The arrivee seemed to relax.

Grant Hardy came over to the man and offered him his hand. Somewhat reluctantly, Lance took it and the two men shook—somewhat reluctantly.

“He’s here about our offer to Lee,” she said.

“Oh, okay,” said Grant. “One moment. I want one too,” he said, pointing to the beer in his wife’s hand. He got one and returned with the beer and took a seat.

“Okay,” said Grant, “Lance is it? Will Lee allow us to, well, introduce him to Zoey, his Zoey?”

“He wants to meet her, but not with the two of you around. He will allow me to escort her to his place. He knows you can nix his request. But if you do then it’s a no go. He simply refuses to meet with either of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.