Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 51

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

We remained with the family all afternoon while they sorted things out. There had been a huge change and they needed time to process things. Puta was defiant at first but ultimately, she realized that she wasn’t prepared to leave.

I think she had just grown used to living in the motel and was afraid to strike out on her own. Hedor wouldn’t leave and despite her not wanting to live like a slave she went along with everything Victor told her to do. Dancer remained enthusiastic and contrite, she probably blamed herself for being the genesis of all the upheaval in the household but Victor assured her this was all a long time in the coming and she was not at fault.

Escupir had only one worldly possession outside of a few plain dresses that she wore. She had a very ornate wooden box that was obviously quite old. She presented it to her son. Inside the box was a very old cat of nine tails style flogger. It looked incredibly old but sturdy. Tar had been used on the handle grip and the leather was obviously well worn. Metal bits were embedded in the leather.

She explained that there was a private area in the trees nearby that she often went to self-flagellate by whipping her back while she expatiate her sins. Her back was heavily tattooed with ornate religious and sexual imagery of angels having sex with devils around giant penises and hanging from crosses. The words in Spanish under the images were faded now into obscurity.

She had scars from whip marks from years ago. I had no doubt that she had done the things she had confessed to during her whippings.

I was in awe of Victor’s mother, and I think everyone else was as well. None of us expected her to have such a storied past but Victor obviously knew a lot about his mother.

if his daughter had any doubts about her path before then, I think they were squashed after that. She asked to be shaved like all the other girls and let Maria shave her pussy in the living room. Dancer had long floppy hang-down pussy lips when her pussy was finally shaved.

Victor decided that his wife, Hedor and Escupir would wear butt plugs around the apartment after seeing how the shiny metal plugs looked up our ass. Mike had plenty and was more than willing to share. Escupir said that the potato would be fine. Her asshole had been so deeply stretched out that she needed a fist sized plug up her ass.

Puta and Hedor didn’t enjoy it, but they were no strangers to anal sex. They claimed they wouldn’t do it when tricks asked but if the price was right they would take it up the ass just like I would.

Escupir thought nothing of groveling before her grandson’s but she seemed very unwilling to let Maria boss her around. She let them touch her nipples and pull them. They were freakishly long almost like fingers sitting atop a nipple. “Go ahead and touch me, if you are curious. I taught your father about how a woman’s body functions.”

Victor seemed embarrassed, and I think his wife seemed to believe there was a chink in his armor she could exploit. “Did you fuck your mother?” she asked him.

“Yes, she thought I should understand how to handle a woman. I suppose it is time for you to educate Carlos and Juan?”

“You wouldn’t make me do that.”

“You are a whore. That’s your job. You don’t get to pick and choose who you fuck, any longer. The gringa Putas fuck their son and daughter and they are sisters.”

That afternoon, Gary stopped by from the office. “There has been some complaints about girls running around the motel naked, Victor.”

“Who complained?” Victor asked with the door opened only slightly.

“It doesn’t matter,” Gary shrugged. He had a slow southern drawl. He was obviously a Georgia native. He was a balding, heavy set middle aged white guy with a very deep voice.

“What do you want then?”

“I want it to stop, Victor.”

“How about I set you up with a blowjob from any of my girls, you pick,” he invited Gary into the motel room.

“Jesus, Victor. You guys have really tore up this room,” Gary looked around at how the beds had been moved, mattresses were on the wall and a makeshift table and kitchen was in there.

“We pay by the month, Gary. We needed a little space, and the beds took up most of the room. We’ll put it back before we go.” Victor assured him.

Gary wasn’t listening. He was in awe there were so many naked women. “You had two whores, now you’ve got eight?” he counted all the naked women in the room as whores.

“They aren’t all whores, and the white ones don’t belong to me,” he said that he’d be willing to buy him a blowjob from one of us if that would tickle his fancy. “Their owner is just staying with me while I get my house in order.”

Gary recognized Jessie and Mike and he nodded to them. They nodded a greeting back.

“How about this one? She looks hot,” Gary immediately gravitated over to Dancer. She was the only one of us that who wasn’t kneeling or crawling. She was obviously the hottest one of us as well. “Now if she gave me a BJ every day, I’d let you all do whatever the fuck you want.”

Dancer didn’t try to hide her nudity and she didn’t look offended that he wanted her to suck his dick. She had been propositioned many times over the years. Jessie certainly wasn’t the first. She smiled back at him and effortlessly marched in place with her hands cuffed behind her back while looking straight ahead.

“I am sorry, that’s my daughter Gary!” Victor informed him.

“That’s little Michelle? Shit, she didn’t look like that when y’all first got here. How come you stopped coming by the motel office to keep me company? You’d read all the little travel brochures and talk to me. It gets boring in there,” he said.

“I read all of them, Sir. There wasn’t anything left for me in there. I stopped coming around because you kept hitting on me and showing me your dick.”

“That was going to be our little secret,” Gary looked apologetic and backed away a little.

“I’ve seen a dick before, Sir. It didn’t impress me. I’ll suck it if my Dad let’s me.”

“Dancer!” Victor scolded his daughter for making that offer.

“If he promises to leave us alone and let me train in the parking lot sometimes, I really don’t mind. I am not a virgin, Dad. I’ve sucked cock before,” Dancer had big, beautiful natural lips. I assumed a lot of men would love to have those ruby red lips lovingly wrapped around their cock. She seemed so worldly and it was probably silly to think she really was a virgin.

“You have?”

She giggled playfully but didn’t stop marching. “Just because I wasn’t in a hurry to give it away or rent out my pussy, doesn’t mean I didn’t like boys and a few girls.”

“Well, hell! I want to fuck her then!” Gary guffawed over his good luck.

Victor stared daggers at Gary and that silenced him. “Let’s pretend for a moment that I am not mad that you waved your pecker at my teenage daughter before I knew all of this. Let’s pretend for a moment that my other daughter Maria has also hung around the office and I don’t want to know what you showed her either.”

Gary started to get a little green around the gills and began to sweat.

“She gives you a BJ every day and you cut our rent in half, and don’t ask any questions?”

“I can’t cut it in half,” Gary chortled over the very notion. “I’d lose money.”

“What money? The motel is rarely ever occupied, and you don’t send any housekeeping. This room would sit empty gathering dust like all the others. We actually bring business here and you know it. How many guys like to rent a room to be with my girls alone?”

“Not as many as you would think,” Gary admitted.

Dancer stopped marching in place and squatted with her legs wide apart. She reached up and unbuckled Gary’s big silver belt buckle and pulled his jeans down. She didn’t wait for permission. Her father could have put a stop to it but he didn’t.

“Right here?” Gary asked. He looked nervously.

“You don’t have anything my sister hasn’t seen before, Sir,” Dancer opened her mouth very wide and then engulfed his dick. Gary sighed and I stared at his naked white ass while he pulled her hair and tried to control her head movements and force her down on his cock.

Juan and Carlos laughed a little, but they watched too. Maria went back to watching television though as if it was perfectly normal for a man to be getting his cock sucked in the room – which it was. It happened every night over and over. They were pretty well aware of what went out.

When he finally shot his load in her mouth, she opened wide and showed it to him. He spunked a little in her hair and on her chin. She didn’t ask her father if she could swallow. She swallowed what he shot in her mouth.

“I’ll see what I can do about a discount on rent. You are my best regular customer,” Gary was in a much more amenable mood after he just shot his load into a teenage girl’s mouth. He was sweating and looked embarrassed as he put his cock away. “Just do me a favor and be a little more discreet?”

“You didn’t ask my permission, Dancer!” Victor didn’t sound particularly upset but he scolded her. I think he was just so shocked that he didn’t know what to say to her.

His daughter didn’t appear apologetic. She actually looked a little coy and pleased with herself. She stood back up. She couldn’t use her fingers to wipe the cum from her face.

“You said you would tell me how to walk, what to wear, what to say, and when I can go poop-poo. You didn’t say that you would decide who I have sex with, Master.”

“I get to decide everything, at least until Friday,” Victor insisted.

“Yes Master. You will me who I should suck and fuck from now on?”

Victor stopped himself from scolding her. He was about to say something about how he knew that they’ve all seen men coming and going from the room, and they know what they want. He seemed momentarily at a loss for words.

“Yes,” he affirmed that he would have complete control and that she shouldn’t expect to get to do it very often. “Just Gary, for right now and only once a day. That fat fuck cannot just come in here and use you either. He has to ask me.”

“Yes Master,” she marched and hid a little smile.

“You are a naughty pony, Dancer!” Maria sounded a little jealous and a little offended by her sister’s action.

“Yes Ma’am,” she agreed with her.

“Do you want me to clean the white stuff from your face and hair?” Maria softened.

“If you wouldn’t mind, Ma’am,” she kept high stepping and marching in place but squatted down low again, legs apart, butt sticking out.

Maria used a wet nap to wipe her sister’s face and clean her hair. That was probably the highlight of that afternoon. There was drama, laughter, and a lot of pain and spanking. Mike helped Victor take charge of the girls and establish rituals and routines for all of them to care for their bodies, shave, eat, get enemas, and be trained.

Mike explained that the difference between punishment and training is often a little hard to distinguish. “Practicing a behavior until they get it right, and the consequences for being sloppy can seem like punishment but it is all part of reinforcing their roles and putting them in their places.”

Puta gave Mike the evil eye whenever she thought he wasn’t looking. She probably blamed him for introducing us to Victor and subsequently influencing him to take charge. I got the impression though this wasn’t entirely new for Victor. His mother had told him to beat their asses and keep them in check many times but Victor didn’t want to seem like the bad guy all the time.

He said he was disciplining his wife and her friend out of love for them now. “They are going to be kept from their miserable old selves and eventually they’ll learn how to act like people again.”

I wished that were true for Puta and Hedor but I think they were worthless bitches that would probably remain unrepentant for the rest of their lives.

I am going to do something that I don’t normally do. I am going to skip ahead a little. You see I think you know we were fed from the dumpster, beaten and treated like pigs. I’ve impressed upon you how disgusting eating from the dumpster can be. We were typically fed a diet of (relatively) fresh table scraps, cum, water and spit. I only learned recently that Master had been mixing in a little vitamins and protein powder for our own good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.