Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 49

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Victor’s kids eventually did ask questions. It took them a while to process what they were seeing and realize it was actually happening. Some of the questions were in Spanish. This is my best guess as to what they asked.

“What is that in your butt?” Juan asked. Victor twirled his fingers and whistled to indicate that his daughter should turn around but keep marching in place with precision.

“This is my tail, Sir.”

“How do you fart with that in your butt?”

“Girls don’t fart, Sir.”

I found it fascinating that a universal theme amongst kids seemed to be wondering how farts worked. Jessie had the same questions when this journey first began.

“Ponies pass gas!” Juan corrected, and then Maria told him that good ponies didn’t. The siblings argued to the point of almost scuffling over it. Dancer finally stopped them by saying she hadn’t had to fart yet and she didn’t know. She told showed them how she could rotate the tail with just her anus muscles and force it to switch back and forth while continuing to march.

“Can we tell you to do that?” Carlos was impressed.

“I don’t know, Sir.”

Victor said that they could, but they shouldn’t expect her to do that constantly because they have to understand that even a pony tires out sometimes. He offered to let them pull it if they liked.

Maria was the first to give it a firm yank. The flange popped out of Dancer’s sphincter a little but she sucked it back in with her asshole. Maria thought it was hilariously fascinating and pulled it.

“Can we pull her hair?” Juan asked.

“On her head?” Victor wasn’t sure what his son meant.

“Yes!”

“Uh no, but you can brush it and you will learn to use a sponge on her and scrub her down,” Victor said.

“Even on her boobies?” Carlos scrunched his nose in disgust.

“Do boobies get dust on them when they are outside?” Victor asked.

“Yes, Papi,” Carlos replied.

“Then yes. You will wash everywhere if you want to be a handler. If you don’t, then you don’t have to lift a finger. Ernesto will do it,” Victor said.

Ernesto smiled like a monkey that had just flung his poo and hit someone he was aiming at on the other side of the zoo.

“I just didn’t know if that would be dirty,” Carlos seemed very self-conscious and didn’t want to cross any taboo lines and get in trouble with his father.

“When your Madre’ was your age, she had to wash actual horses in the stables in Cuba. They clean their big cocks,” Victor used the words in Spanish but pantomimed a huge cock. “If they don’t then the horse gets an infection and cannot run and has to be put down. As long as you do not make it dirty then it is not dirty. Dancer is a pony to you. Would you play with a pony’s boobs?”

“No,” Carlos laughed.

“Okay, then.”

“What happens in seven days?” Carlos asked his sister.

“Then Master will let me be a pony all summer because I’ve proven I won’t misbehave,” Dancer offered sweetly.

“Then what happens?” he took the question a step further like a typical curious kid.

“I don’t know, Sir,” Michelle admitted. I could tell she was bristling a little at having to call her younger brother Sir. This was new for her just as it was for them. Michelle was clearly enthusiastic and bright-eyed about what was in store for her. She just hadn’t thought that far out. This was all happening so fast for everyone.-

“Then we decide when we get to that bridge, but if your sister goes to school and gets decent grades I will permit her to stay a pony at the motel when she gets off the bus. I am focused on these seven days. Your sister asked me to help motivate her not to quit or give up. I am asking you to help me do that,” he offered.

They cheered.

“How does she go peepee?” Juan asked. He giggled sheepishly because he thought it was a dirty question to ask. I don’t think he expected his father to actually answer it seriously.

“Standing up outside,” Victor said. Dancer looked a little stunned for a split second but you had to be watching her pretty face when she heard it. She continued to step with her back facing toward her siblings and her hands cuffed behind her.

“Not sitting on the toilet?” Juan followed up with another question because he was shocked and almost looked embarrassed.

“Do you know any pony that sits on the toilet? If you are my handler, I want you to walk your sister to the back of the motel and let her peepee. She may have to wear a shirt over her harness. I have to talk to Gary about it and make an arrangement,” Victor looked over at Maya and Carmen lounging against the wall. They didn’t look happy about their inclusion in any of this.

They felt they were losing their money-making attraction outside when they were working, and anything that did not directly benefit them either didn’t interest them or they actively discouraged.

“Can she go poopoo with that tail in her butt?” Carlos asked. He appeared to be concerned for his sister’s well being, and he wasn’t asking because it amused him that she might have to go outside.

“Of course not,” Maria corrected her brother and stuck her nose up in the air. “She will take it out.”

“No, her handler will remove it very carefully. Your sister’s hands will be cuffed most of the time. We’ll give her about three minutes a few times a day to shake them out. She will learn to pick up and carry things with her mouth.”

“Que?” was the resounding response followed with laughter and chuckling.

“Don’t forget you have to wipe her bum-bum, too!” Carmen interjected sarcastically that if they were going to do all of these things then they had to know they also had to wipe the crap out of their sister’s backside.

“Jessie, what do you do with Gringa Putas? I mean, your girls?” Victor asked.

“They usually air dry or lick each other clean, we don’t waste toilet paper on pigs and whores. That’s only if they are truly good girls.”

“My sister IS a good girl, and a good pony!” Maria became defensive and gasped as if it was impossible anyone could arrive at any other conclusion.

“Toilet paper is free at the motel and your sister is a good pony. You can bring toilet paper outside with you,” Victor decided. It was obvious he was deciding as he went on the details.

“How will she eat?” Carlos asked another question rapid-fire as if he had these prepared. He assumed she’d have to eat off the floor like we did but his father didn’t seem to like that.

“How did they eat when they were at that nudist camp, Jessie?” Victor asked for more advice. My nephew explained that as ponies we wore feedbags strapped to our heads. Oats were poured into our bags, and we had to jerk our heads around and eat the oats slowly.

“I like this, but what about meat?” Victor seemed concerned about his daughter’s future diet.

Jessie explained that we ate oats and cum for the seven days and not much else. He was right about that, but we did have table scraps now and then and of course, I had been a human toilet once. I didn’t volunteer any of that.

“She can’t just eat oats, she’ll get sick,” he said.

Jessie suggested mixing in protein powder and reluctantly admitted that Mike had been mixing it into our scraps all along whenever we ate at the motorhome. “Dancer could probably eat meat in the feedbag if you don’t mind her face getting messy and some of it dripping on the ground.”

Victor spoke rapid fire Spanish to his mother. It sounded to me like they were arguing. I think that may just have been how they talked in Spanish to one another. Madre’ put together a plastic makeshift bag. She also had some makeshift oats but they were the old-fashioned kind and not the instant type that take only a few minutes to soften. I had wondered if she was going to put a stop to any of this and her reaction to put that together for Victor told me that if she hadn’t by now, she definitely wasn’t going to do that.

Mike sent Jessie down to the RV to give them one of our feedbags and some plastic liners that keep them from getting gross. Victor told him that was unnecessary and he had already given him plenty but Mike insisted and Victor graciously accepted.

“Dancer, I asked you last night if this is something you really want to do. I am very serious that I am not going to let you quit for seven days. You’ll eat every meal with a feedbag, and you’ll shit and piss outside like a pony. You’ll have to be polite, and you’ll be spanked when you are not.”

“Can we spank our sister if she misbehaves?” Carlos and Juan asked almost in unison as if they both arrived at the same question simultaneously.

“Yes, but I hate to disappoint you, I am going to behave, Sir,” Dancer smiled graciously.

Carmen had a sarcastic question, but Victor allowed it since she asked permission to ask one. “How come you don’t shave her furburger bald like Maria’s hairless snatch?”

Maria folded her arms and pouted angrily.

“Hey, all the Gringa Putas are hairless around their cunts too, baby! They aren’t permitted to look like grown women because nasty men like to see their slits!” Carmen sat with her legs parted and exposed her crotch. She was wearing panties, but we could see her pubes and thick pussy lips through the thin panty material.

“We are going to keep her natural,” Victor seemed annoyed and impatient, but he didn’t get angry or yell.

“Why not? Then you can see her fat pussy lips and pull them like taffy,” Carmen pulled imaginary taffy out of the air as if a giant pussy was hanging overhead. She was being goofy and mean at the same time.

Dancer politely said “I know you are angry with me Ma’am. If Daddy wants me to dance outside when you are working, I’ll do it.”

“Dressed like that?” Carmen scoffed.

“Yes, if he would let me or if he wants me in a t-shirt. I’m just happy to be allowed to live my dream. I’ve always wanted to be a pony since I was a little girl. I’ve even told you this but you told me it was impossible. Now, the impossible is possible and I am happy.”

“Do you really like it, Mija?” Carmen asked. I think she finally really wanted to know if her daughter really wanted to do this after all.

“No Ma’am, I love it,” Dancer replied definitively and that shut her mother up (for a time).

There were more questions but most of them were silly or superfluous. Victor was not finished with the rule changes. He cleared his throat to get the attention of Maya and Carmen who were chatting together. It sounded like they were talking about whether or not Maria would be old enough to dance outside, but they were speaking Spanish rapidly so I couldn’t be certain.

I may have just assumed that because they had sour expressions on their face like they smelled a fart and they hadn’t been the ones to cut it.

“This brings us to another change,” Victor didn’t seem nervous, but he looked apprehensive about what he had to say. Everyone leaned forward to listen to him speak. His wife and her friend giggled. Carmen asked “What is it this time? Did Madre’ ask to become a burro? Eey-ah, eey-ah!”

Maya stuck her front teeth out and made a funny face like a happy donkey to echo Carmen’s joke.

“Do you remember last night I brought you home this bikini?” Victor held up a green thong style bikini.

“I am not wearing that filthy gringa bikini over my chocha,” Carmen replied angrily.

“That’s okay, because your customers would probably enjoy it if you work in the nude,” Victor said.

Carmen’s eyes grew wide as if she couldn’t believe the audacity of her husband to say such a thing. She appeared to hope he was joking.

“I also brought home this phone,” Victor still had my sister’s burner cell phone. “Do you know what I found on it?”

“Porn? Did you jerk off to it? because you didn’t fuck me last night,” she high fived her friend Maya as she ridiculed her husband.

“No, but I found something very interesting,” he didn’t need to unlock the phone. My sister didn’t lock her phone because she had a tendency to forget the pin number. It was a good thing as well because Victor wouldn’t have been able to scroll the call history. “Let’s see whose number this is,” he pressed a button and Carmen’s phone began to ring.

She didn’t look worried. She was a masterful liar like I was. She immediately tried to flip it around on him by yelling about him not trusting her and that he had jumped to conclusions. “That was a butt dial! They have been prank calling me for a long time! You know those rednecks hate me.”

“This is you calling them,” Victor held up the phone for Carmen to see the evidence. She didn’t look because she knew she was busted.

“I probably called the number back because I thought it was a regular calling me. How would I know what the fat Puta’s phone number is? They probably stole her phone, called me with it and I called them back.”

“That’s funny,” Victor wasn’t laughing when he said that. He produced one of their cell phones and unlocked it. It was a nice looking Apple phone. “This belonged to Jack Hazel, star quarterback of the Lowndes County Vikings. Do you want me to read these text messages to you?”

“No! Why? You are going to think what you want to think anyway,” Carmen folded her arms and couldn’t look at her husband.

“There is a fat bitch at the truck stop. She has a lot of money on her and will do anything you want for 20 dollars,” Victor read the text message slowly. Carmen didn’t acknowledge what was said. Even Maya distanced herself from her friend and scooted away.

“Oh really? the Quarterback typed back.”

“I didn’t tell him to beat her ass and shove a bottle up her pussy, Victor!”

“Oh, were you just drumming up business for her? Is that it? A little friendly advertising from the local redneck assholes. The same ones who tried not paying after they fucked you? You just being helpful, Carmen?”

“Okay, Okay, I fucked up. I am sorry. It won’t happen, baby,” Carmen stood up and began to rush to Victor’s side to throw himself on his mercy. “It’s just with these Gringa Putas and then Michelle. Aye, I was so confused. I just want it to be the way it was.”

“No, we are not going back to how it was, not now and not ever,” Victor assured her.

“Okay, love of my life,” (she said in Spanish), anything you want”

“I am glad you said that, I forgive you. Anything I want?” Victor wanted to make sure he heard correctly.

“Always!” She lifted her shirt for him and presented her tit. In Spanish script was the words “Slave to the game”.

“Slave to the game, I like that,” he held her tit in her hand and took the shirt off.

“Victor, do you want to do it right here?” Carmen seemed flattered.

“Yes, undress,” Victor insisted and Carmen quickly dropped her panties and top, knelt down in front of his crotch naked. I think she intended to make passionate love to her husband in front of his mother and the rest of us in the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.