Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 48

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

That night after my daughter and I finished working, Master made her swish around the cum she had been collecting in a cum in her mouth and then show him that she could play with it. She kissed it into my mouth and then I kissed it into my sister’s back and we played with it together.

He made us strip in the parking lot. It was after 3AM and NOBODY was around. It was dead quiet. Mike walked us on all fours around the entire hotel. The back area where my sister and Michelle (Dancer) had been all night was really just a fenced in area full of trash and debris that had a flat surface in the center. It was obviously intended for a construction that never happened.

We were leashed and forced to drag our tits and oink like pigs much like the way Victor had found us that morning. Jessie was relentless on me now. I wouldn’t say forced anymore though. He was forceful in how he gave instruction, but we obeyed without resistance.

It was hard to believe so many things happened yesterday. I was exhausted, my pussy felt blown out, and I had the taste of cum and condoms in my mouth.

Victor and Ernesto were with us. Carmen and Maya had just gone to bed. Jessie and Michelle (Dancer) were also with us.

“How do you feel after a night of being a pony?” Victor asked his daughter.

“Great, Papi! Thank you so much for this,” she sounded excited and energetic. I didn’t know where she was pulling that enthusiasm from, but clearly her adrenaline was still pumping. She was completely naked except for her harness, cuffed so that her hands were behind her head, plugged with a ponytail, and she had bells clipped to her nipples.

He reminded her that he was Master to her now. He held out his hand for the riding crop and Jessie gave it to him without hesitation. He lifted his daughter’s tail and gave her five hard ones across the bottom.

“Sorry Master! I’m still learning.”

“Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has them,” Victor kept the riding crop and walked with us. He had to be tired as well, but he didn’t seem like it.

His daughter jingled everywhere she stepped. She followed us around the entire perimeter of the hotel without any fear of being discovered. I could not tell if it was because it was so late and she knew it was unlikely, or she was so proud of herself that she wanted to show off to whoever wanted to see her.

“You still want to be out here every night like this for a week?” Victor asked his daughter.

“Yes Master! Can I?” she pleaded. Even my daughter rolled her eyes a little and looked at me and she was the enthusiastic one yesterday.

“I was going to say that you have to do it anyway now because the decision was made. Let’s see how you feel tomorrow when I go over your new rules with the others.”

He asked Mike how many times he planned to do laps around the motel.

“I think just three,” he said.

“Every night, I am going to expect you to do three laps at the end. You are going to have to hustle and jingle for me. If I don’t hear a jingle on every step,” Victor popped her ass quickly with the riding crop.

Dancer’s coffee colored ass was turning a little pink.

“Aye, Master. What do I do if someone sees me?” she asked. That answered my question from earlier about whether the girl really understood what she was agreeing to do and if she didn’t care if she got caught.

“The same things these piggies do. They oink, you neigh. I’ll let Ernesto figure that out. He’s going to be your handler when Jessie is gone.”

“Hey, you said I can be her Master too!” Ernesto offered.

Victor didn’t say anything. He can say more with his silence than most people can with their expressions.

“She will call you Master but walking my daughter at night is your responsibility. I expect you to protect her. What are you going to do if someone stops and sees her walking like this when we walk on the side of the motel near the road?”

Ernesto didn’t know. Victor told him he had better figure it out.

“I’ve found honesty is the best policy,” Mike offered his advice in the form of what he’d do without telling them what to do. “If they stop and ask tell them it is a voluntary, consensual relationship and that she is in training. They can look all the like, but they cannot touch.”

“This is why I like you so much, Mike,” Victor was obviously impressed with my Master. “You always break it down. Honesty IS the best policy. There will be some changes tomorrow. I want you to stick around tomorrow, okay? I’d like you to help me figure this out and I’d like Jessie to show Ernesto all the different steps to teach my daughter.”

“We really need to be going, Victor. I want to give the girls a proper Piggy training and then shift to Lazy Bitch. That’s a whole lot more extreme than anything we’ve done so far,” Mike described hanging us by our ankles and using us like a pinata.

“I know I am asking a lot from you, and I wouldn’t blame you for wanting out of this shithole. Hahira is boring as fuck, but it’s my playground. I don’t have any competition here. I don’t have anyone messing with me. I am the lion on the plains here. It’s nice and uncomplicated. I wouldn’t ask you to stay if I didn’t consider it a personal favor. You know what I mean?”

“Consider it done, Victor,” Mike assured him that we’d stay. Mike made us drag our titties through mud, gravel and hard rocks and the guys laughed a lot about how painful it must be. “Hardens up their nipples,” Mike assured them that it was actually helping us. “All this pain conditions them to accept beatings and It’s one reason that Chastity could get right back and dust herself off and start working. She’s stronger now because the pain can be healthy when it isn’t applied out of anger.”

“I am not sure I can do pain that isn’t in anger,” Victor nodded.

“Trust me, I get angry with them, but this pain is for their own good. It’s like your kids. You have to punish them because you don’t want them to grow up to be brats. You don’t want them to enjoy it, but you also don’t want to do it when you are angry.”

“I never thought about it like that,” Victor nodded in appreciation. “I wish my father talked to you. He would have thought nothing of hanging my mother upside down and using her like a pinata,” he spit on the ground to emphasize that he didn’t like that.

“Your mother seems like a tough lady,” Mike observed.

“The toughest. She doesn’t take shit from nobody, not even me. I am the boss here, but if Madre’ tells me what to do, then I listen. She told me to do somethings a long time ago, and I didn’t listen, and now I regret it,” Victor alluded to something from his past without elaborating on it. He vowed to rectify that in the future.

Ernesto changed the subject back to us. He liked kicking dirt up on our asses as we crawled in front of him. He observed that if we were ever kidnapped, we’d probably be able to give the kidnappers pointers on how to tie us up.

“Yeah,” Jessie hit my ass with a branch he found nearby to prod me forward and said that we definitely wouldn’t be scared. “They’d probably see it as a vacation from us!”

The guys laughed a little more at our expense and after three long, slow laps around the motel they finally took us upstairs. Jessie tied us up still dirty and sweaty from a night of fucking in the middle of the motel room.

He brought spreader-bars, cuffs, and rope to use on us at Victor’s request. “Treat them like you would treat them on the road. I appreciate you being discreet around my kids, but I learn a lot watching you guys,” he said.

“We tend to make them wear butt plugs, but we didn’t want to pull them in and out in front of your kids. Is it okay?” Mike asked.

“My daughter has to wear one now, so I don’t see why not,” he shrugged.

“Yeah, but hers is flanged and actually hides her asshole. These plugs force their asses cartoonishly wide and we often pull them out.

“I’ll take a look in the morning and if it is not really that big of a deal, I’ll explain it to them. I am going to be introducing some new rules tomorrow and I think they have a lot to process anyway,” Victor added.

That night I was tied so that my mouth was on my daughter’s pussy and hers was on mine. We had to straddle each other. My sister was tied so that her mouth was forced between my ass cheeks, and her legs were wrapped around my neck from behind. They tied us nice and tight so that we couldn’t squirm.

Jessie stepped on my tits before whispering in my ear, “Good night, Aunt Amanda. I wish you were a pig ALL The time from now on,” and then he spit in my ear and left. I had to lay there with his saliva dripping down my ear and onto my face.

I almost cried a little because I began to question my decisions to be trained. I had accepted that my sister wouldn’t have left Jerry and become a slave if I hadn’t introduced her to her. I felt a little guilty about it but she was thriving under the discipline.

She had her ass kicked tonight pretty hard and stoically still served without complaint.

I had begun to accept that my daughter wouldn’t have agreed to be discipline and would have been happy living as a bitch little twat for a long time. She may never have reached a conclusion that there was anything wrong with it if not for me. I felt guilty about that.

Add to that how much I felt guilty that Dancer was now committed to a submissive role to her father. She had been excited about it and practically begged him to put her into the role, but she wouldn’t have if she had never seen the photos and met us and we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me. I didn’t know if she was tied up even allowed to take the harness off. It was dark and quiet in the motel room except for Carmen’s loud snoring.

She may have reached the conclusion on her own that she was a natural submissive, but I felt like I had interfered with her development as a young adult. I sniffled myself to sleep and started dreaming that when I got to hell for all the things that I’ve done in life the devil found that of all the lies, theft, cons, manipulations, vanity, cruelty, laziness and other sins I’ve committed over the years that being trained as a submissive was the worst because rather than just commit myself to a life of servitude – I dragged everyone else I loved into it with me.

The devil told me that submission isn’t evil or something to be ashamed of. He told me that some people are born that way and some people are born dominant. He told me that I was evil because I was born dominant and trying to go against my nature, and in the process, I dragged people who weren’t either into my world of shit.

I was actually glad when Jessie poured a dirty glass of water on us to wake us up. I heard laughter from Victor’s sons as they watched us jerk and flop around in our bindings when we were abruptly awakened. My nephew loves sneaking up on us and shocking us awake like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.