Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 47

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Victor and Ernesto exited the car like returning Heroes from a long and epic war. Ernesto waved the baseball bat in the air and swung it hard at nothing to celebrate his apparent victory.

Carmen was upstairs. She called down to them to ask how it went. Maya had obviously gone inside their motel room with whoever was in the car.

They ignored her and approached us instead.

Victor smiled at us. “We taught those white boys a lesson they won’t forget.”

“Chinga Tu Madre, we kicked so much ass!” Ernesto added. He was still pumped with adrenalin obviously.

“Watch your mouth, Ernesto,” Victor scolded him and Ernesto calmed down and adopted a reserved attitude similar to Victor. He was still pretty happy though.

“We got a pretty nice haul. They turned out to be very generous boys who were very sorry for what they did,” he said. He showed us my sister’s phone. He wasn’t just handing it back though. He had a video he wanted us to watch.

“Dance for me, Cowboys. You are Cowboys, aren’t you?” the video began with Victor obviously holding the camera and talking. Four very frightened high school athletes stood in front of a house in the suburbs nude. They were big guys, and they looked handsome. They all had that stereotypical good-old-boy look on their faces. They had freckles and short hair, and they looked like they were going to piss themselves at any minute.

One of them had a black eye but they didn’t look badly bruised at all. They had probably been roughed up a little by the looks of them.

“Dance, I said!” I heard a tap on the ground, and then one of the boys started to swing his arms out and push his hips in the opposite direction.

“Oh my god, he is flossing! That is hysterical,” my daughter couldn’t believe how funny it was.

“It gets better!” Victor tells her. All of the boys started dancing awkwardly.

“No dance together! Let me see you do the helicopter,” Victor said.

“What, what, Sir?” the leader obviously said. He reminded me of a very young Patrick Swayze from the movie Red Dawn.

“Helicopter your dick,” Ernesto explained off camera. I could just picture Ernesto gyrating his hips around and around to demonstrate it for him. “I want to see you try to take off and fly away, Gringo.”

The boys did their best to flop their dicks around and around and spin them. Ernesto insisted they line up and do it the same direction. It was kind of hot watching four muscular teenage boys spin their dicks like that. They each had great big furry patches of pubic hair and these tiny, unsprouted cocks in the center like a flower bulb that hadn’t opened up yet.

“You are boring me. I am going to shove this bat up somebody’s ass if you don’t stop boring me,” Victor’s voice was incredibly ominous. They started dancing harder and faster.

“You fucking hillbillies know how to square dance? Let’s square dance,” he said. “Pick your partner, dosey-doe,” he said as he directed them with his hands. He forced them to face one another and press their bodies really close. “That’s it, now hang a left, hang a right, hammertoe!”

The boys did their best to amuse Victor and follow along with his instructions, but Victor was growing bored of toying with them. “You know the beauty of living out in Bumfuck Georgia? Is that a body could go missing out here somewhere and nobody would ever find it. You boys want to take a ride down to the swamps? There are some gators out there that would love to take a bite out of some white boy asses.”

“No sir, we are sorry.”

“Oh, you are sorry? You beat up a good friend of mine. You gave her a black eye and shoved a bottle in her pussy!”

“The bottle was her idea! That slut told us we could get rough with her,” One of the boys offered. I believed it. I think Victor did too. He didn’t care though.

“I am telling you that you can get rough with me, Cowboy. You can try to shove a bottle up my ass too! You want to see how that pans out? No? Why would you do it with her and not me? I mean, I’ve offered to let you come try.”

Victor was clearly scaring the shit out of them. They were probably big tough guys on the football field, but right now they looked like scared rabbits.

“Fuck this, we can take him, there are only two of them, and there are four of us,” the boy that looked like Patrick Swayze was the first to come at Victor, but all four of them rallied.

I didn’t get to see the entire fight. Victor dropped the camera. “You like unfair odds? It’s only four of you against me,” I heard him say. Then I heard the first punch land and it sounded like someone screamed “He broke my jaw.”

“Seven years in the Marine Corps, mother fuckers. I was defending your country when you were still shitting in diapers,” he shouted during the scuffle. I heard more punching and groans of agony, and then it was all over. Victor picked up the phone and said “Good, it’s not broken. One of you would be buying her a new phone if you broke it.”

He panned the camera to show the four naked boys laid out on the ground. They were cradling various body parts and moaning. He handed it off to Ernesto to keep filming it so he could get close to them and intimidate them further.

“I am delighted you had the spines to try and step to me. Do you want to know why? If you had been cowards and didn’t try, then you would always be wondering if you could take me. You know where I live and you might decide to get froggy one day and come at me. That would be a tragic mistake because that would be the end of your short little life. You just saved your lives, boys!”

The boys were writhing around in pain. Victor stepped on one boy’s feet and mashed down to cause him to groan even more. “I need you to understand something. We have your clothes and your IDs now,” Victor told Ernesto to hand him their wallets. He read out their home addresses and names. “You know where I live but I know where you live. I know where your FAMILY lives. If I even think I see your fresh little faces anywhere on that side of I-75, I am going to come pay you a visit. When I get done with you, I am going to make your moms and your sisters come work for me. That’s after I do to them what you did to that woman tonight. I won’t play as gentle though,” Victor punched one down at one boy and it looked like he might have cracked one of his ribs.

“Which one of you is the Quarterback?” he asked. One of the boys raised his hand. “You? That arm going to get you into college?” he asked.

The boy was in too much pain to give him a serious answer. “I am talking to you. Which arm do you throw with?” he asked. “I’ll break them both. Tell me now,” he insisted.

“The right one, Sir!”

“Sir? I like that. You’ll call me Sir from now on. That shows respect for your betters,” Victor pulled the boy’s fingers back as far as they would go. He screamed out.

“Bitch, you scream like a baby. You can’t dish it out, but you can’t take a little pain? You are staying here with me.”

He did the same thing to another boy, and he was more stoic about the pain. “You are good. Steve? I want you to go to your house and bring back the stuff.”

“What stuff, Sir?”

“Valuables, things I can use or sell. The kind of stuff that is going to make me stop kicking your asses.

“How much do you want, Sir?” the boy asked.

Victor paused and looked into the camera and then back at the teenager.

“I want it ALL, Steve.”

“Yes Sir,” Steve was ready to do whatever it took.

Victor gave him a list of valuable items he could easily pawn that included electronics, rings, cash. “I would also like you to bring me any panties and bikinis you can from your sister or your mother’s room.”

“How will I get them?”

“Steve, that sounds like a YOU problem and not a WE problem,” Victor spoke very deliberately. “Here is what you need to know. You have twenty minutes to get them. I’ll text you where I want you to bring them. We won’t be here when you get back.”

“What happens if I can’t get enough stuff?”

“Do you really want an answer to that one, Steve? Maybe an example? I have three crackers. I could eliminate one and still have two crackers. Their lives literally depend on you not finding out the answer to that question. Go get me some stuff. Do it now!”

“I am naked, Sir.”

“Yes, I know. You left that girl naked, and you stole her money. You are lucky to be able to walk away from this encounter. You could call the law on me. You beat up a white woman, though not a Hispanic whore this time. You might even get in trouble. I am not worried about that though. I’ve been in prison, Steve. You know what they’d do to nice, pretty boys like you?”

Ernesto made a humping motion from behind the camera as if it wasn’t obvious that he was implying they would be raped by the other inmates.

“You are making Ernesto horny, Steve. You can call the law, you can call your Daddy, you can refuse to come back. There are only two ways this ends. IF you do any of those things then your friends aren’t coming home – ever. If you bring me back the stuff that I am asking for then you and them may see another sunrise.”

The video cuts off there. Ernesto told us that Steve came back. They brought cash, flat screens, laptops, his dad’s ring. Ernesto was wearing one of their Football Jerseys. They even brought steaks from the freezer. There was a box from Mutual of Omaha.

“What did you get, Papi?” Carmen came downstairs to inspect the things they saved. “Oh, I got you this bikini,” Victor waved a pretty green thong at his wife.

“We don’t even have a pool at the Travel Lodge, Baby. Anything shiny?”

“We’ll go over it all tomorrow,” Victor said. She grabbed him and held him closely and kissed him. “You are the man, Victor. That was bad-ass.”

“Yeah,” Victor agreed. He and Ernesto started to unload the backseat. Ernesto tossed me a blonde Dolly Parton style wig. It was cheap. “Victor told him to bring any wigs. This is for you,” he said.

I looked at Mike to see if I had permission to wear it and he granted me permission. Any hair was better than no hir. The wig was obviously very fake and unnatural, but I was no longer bald.

I thanked Victor and Ernesto for thinking about me.

“Hey, I asked him to bring some handcuffs and ponygirl stuff too. He didn’t have anything like that, but he probably thought I’d make HIM wear it, Eh Ernesto?” Victor elbowed his cousin the chest. Ernesto kept laughing like a Hyena.

“What did you do with the boys when you were finished with them?” Mike asked.

“Same thing they did to Chastity. We dropped them off naked. Well, we did lock two of them in their trunk.”

“Sixty-nine, style!” Ernesto cheered and laughed. No one else did.

“I worry about you sometimes, Hermana,” Victor chuckled and explained that they tied them up with each other’s dicks in their mouths and left them for somebody to find. “I’ll go by and check on them tomorrow. If nobody finds them, I’ll untie them. I’ll wait until afternoon though. That Georgia heat sure does get nice and hot in the summertime, Cowboy,” Victor spoke in a parody of a southern accent that was almost comical.

Mike thanked him and I think Victor had really ingratiated himself to Mike at that point. He made us carry their stuff up to the motel room and told the guys to come have a beer with him in the motorhome.

“We can go in your motor home?” Ernesto was surprised. Their motel room was dirty, cramped and dark with candles. In contrast, Mike’s RV was clean, had cold air conditioning, and comfortable.

“Yeah, mi casa es tu casa,” Mike offered in Spanish.

“Your Spanish is terrible. You just said that you sucked a donkey’s nuts,” Ernesto joked.

“No, I didn’t. I just said that my home is your home,” Mike clarified. “I didn’t know what to make of you guys when we first met. I am glad I did though.”

“Yeah, same here,” Victor said as he walked off into the motorhome with Mike.

Carmen was more than happy to go through it all. She took choice bits of expensive looking jewelry and clothes for herself and hid them away.

It wasn’t my problem or place to say anything to her about it. I wanted to offer my opinion and I wouldn’t have hesitated if I wasn’t in training. I have to admit the discipline was working in some ways because I was able to resist the urge to spout off.

That night we didn’t have a lot of business. I probably fucked about three more guys and blew two others. They were very simple transactions that didn’t involve a lot of talking.

I couldn’t be too aggressive about coming up to potential customers. It was more humiliating to have to be the one to make the first move. However, most men won’t approach you.

The trick will usually bolt if you are too aggressive about approaching them. That was hard for me. If I was going to approach I didn’t want to have to be subtle. I liked knocking on truck doors. I didn’t at first but knocking gave me some control over the situation. I couldn’t do that at the motel and once the truckers were settled in for the night the truck stop across the street was a dead-end for new business.

There was usually a little awkward back and forth as they wanted to get an idea of price and what I’d do and at the same time they didn’t want to feel entrapped if they made it too obvious. These things usually played out the exact same way.

I’ll describe one from that night and you can fill in the blanks for the rest. Carmen and Maya usually gave me their cast-offs. The guys they knew were cheapskates or they didn’t want to deal with. I should have known when they called this guy “Peanut” that he would be different than most tricks I pulled.

He arrived in a beat-up green PT Cruiser. The engine knocked and kept running a little after he stepped out. Peanut was in his early twenties, light red hair, with a wiry build and beady eyes. I don’t mean any offense by this, but he looked like how I imagined Jessie would look when he grew up.

He was clearly a little nervous and apprehensive. He reminded me of a rabbit sniffing around at new grass when he saw me. I waved at him and tried to subtly suggest he climb the stairs and talk to me.

“Go talk to him, baby,” Carmen teased as she pushed me towards him. He never introduced himself or gave me his name. I am going to refer to him as Peanut for the rest of the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.