Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 46

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

That night my daughter and I continued to work the motel with Carmen and Maya. Mike was watching from somewhere around the parking lot but he was observing us much more remotely. Carmen and Maya became less uptight and bitchy when there were no men around and it was just the four of us.

We actually found a lot of common ground and talked quite a bit in between tricks. Maya and Carmen enjoyed partying and smoking at the front door of their motel until at least 3am. The two well-seasoned whores said that they liked to give the guys plenty of time after the bars close, and they strike out with women to get horny enough to see what’s happening at the travel lodge.

“There aren’t many bars around here, and no strip clubs, “Carmen told me. “I used to work in Bella’s Cabaret in Hialeah as a showgirl,” she boasted that she was a featured dancer who put on extravagant shows. “I kind of see where Michelle gets it from. I used to wear a fancy tiara, and my outfit was made of sequins! I was hot shit!”

She described herself as a radiant, youthful beauty, like Michelle was now. In the story she told, she wore a thong made up of cubic zirconia diamonds and sequins that sparkled and glittered, and she strutted around the stage. She even demonstrated how she moved gracefully on stage and I have to admit that I could see some similarities in the same prideful steppage that her daughter did.

“When I met you,” Maya corrected her, “you were working dayshift at this dump called the Pinky Pussycat in Miami.”

“I was much younger then,” Carmen frequently made a sound like she just gave herself a paper cut when someone interrupted her while she was talking. The word I want to use to describe that sound is seething, but she only did it for a few seconds before continuing. “This was way before I had to work at that shithole. I guess I loved the glamor of the outfits that I wore when I was a featured dancer, but I would never have asked my father for permission or done what he told me.”

“You sound jealous,” Maya observed.

“I AM NOT JEALOUS,” Carmen’s angry tone of denial only made her sound more jealous of her daughter. “I just think it is weird that she wants to dress up like a pony and shake her boobies him.”

“So, tell her she can’t do it,” Maya shrugged like it was simple.

“That would just make her want to do it even more and probably hate me for taking her dream away,” Carmen seemed to be looking for a way to stop her daughter from being a pony girl without being a dick about it – which on the surface seemed well-intentioned.

“If you don’t mind me saying,” my daughter interjected “Why are you so intent on taking your daughter’s dreams away, Ma’am?”

“Yes, I DO mind you saying,” Carmen’s Cuban accent grew thicker when she was frustrated. “I didn’t ask you your opinion. You are the reason she wants to strut around like a pony! Everything was fine until you three showed up and started shaking your white asses around.”

“I am sorry, but I didn’t have anything to do with your daughter’s decision, Ma’am,” my daughter replied politely without any matching Carmen’s emotional intensity. “I think she wanted to do it long before we arrived. She just didn’t know what IT was.”

“Hang on, here comes a car, dibs!” Carmen called out as a white truck pulled into the motel. “Oh shit, that’s pee-pee boy,” she looked disappointed. “You like pissing in a bowl. He’ll love you. You take him,” she said.

“You can’t undib a dib, Ma’am,” my daughter grinned and asked what he wanted. We watched him park and sit in his car. He was watching us. If we moved too quickly we might startle him and scare him off.

“He likes to watch me piss in a cup, that’s all. I charge him sixty dollars and then he drinks it. It’s gross, but it’s easy money. I’d do it, but your Daddy is going to give us all the money you make anyway,” she smiled.

“Am I even allowed to do that?” my daughter asked me.

“I don’t know,” I told her truthfully. My instinct was to tell her that it should be fine since there was no penetration, but I didn’t’ want to speak for my Master. “I don’t even know what we’d charge for that.”

“He comes here at least twice a week. He never wants sex. He’s a real weirdo,” she said.

“Hey, don’t kink-shame. People are into weird shit. It’s our job to give them what they want, and they are paying for the things that their wives and girlfriends won’t give them or they are too afraid to ask them for,” my daughter said.

“I know that,” Carmen said. “He just likes to ask me all these questions about my life and what I am doing.”

Carmen waved at him when he opened his door and shouted down that she had two new girls he might like to meet.

I didn’t recognize him at first. It was Don, the first guy my daughter blew from the Stuckey’s. We hadn’t traveled very far since we last saw him. It still seemed very unlikely to us that he’d show up here – then again, he did visit prostitutes.

My daughter recognized him and immediately ran downstairs to give him a hug like he was an old family friend.

“Well, small world!” he exclaimed as he greeted us. I walked down to see him as well. “How have you two been doing?”

“Oh, great, Sir!” Buttercup answered enthusiastically.

“I live out in the boondocks, and the closest town to me is Hahira. I certainly didn’t expect to see you,” he smiled. “How do you know Carmen and Maya?”

“We’ve been staying with them this afternoon, Sir,” my daughter said.

He looked around and asked where Michelle was. He clearly knew this family pretty well.

“You mean Dancer? My daughter doesn’t want to hang out and party no more. She’s into the same things these two twats are into with whips and chains.”

“It isn’t the same, Ma’am,” Buttercup acknowledged that it was similar, but that Dancer wasn’t training to be a slave.

“She wants to be a pony. That’s the same thing!” Carmen scoffed.

“Wow, this is new and different,” Don seemed amused by the back and forth. “Did they already tell you what I like to do?”

“Yes, you like to watch girls go pee. How come you didn’t ask me to do it for you when you were at the truck stop?”

“I didn’t think you would, and I don’t just like to watch. I like to drink it,” he smiled at her. Carmen made a sound like she was going to vomit.

“I don’t know how much I can charge for that, Sir. Would you mind walking with me to the motor home. You know my Master. I would be happy to ask him if you want me to do it for you.”

“Actually,” he looked at me. “I kind of want to try your mom out? I don’t want to hurt your feelings or anything,” he said. My daughter and I were hyper-competitive at times but she genuinely didn’t take it the wrong way and told him that would be great.

“You just want me to pee in a cup, Sir?” I asked.

“I normally give them sixty dollars,” he said as he held up a large McDonald’s drink cup that he wanted me to use. “If that’s not enough I can do a little more.”

“Do you want me to do it outside?” I took the cup from him.

“I usually go up to their motel room,” he said.

“I don’t think I can charge for that,” I didn’t want to get in trouble. I told him to be patient and I’d ask Mike. Don seemed to get a little nervous but he followed us to the motor home. Mike recognized Don immediately and made a joke that it must have been some blowjob for him to track us down and ask for a repeat.

“He just wants me to piss in this cup, Sir”

“Okay, and why haven’t you?”

“I didn’t know if I could charge him for that. It’s twenty dollars for thirty minutes, five dollars for a BJ and hand jobs are free. I am not even touching him,” I said.

“If it just takes a minute, just do it and give it to him. It’s not like you don’t piss all the time anyway,” he laughed about the fact that I flushed away a gold mine if people were willing to pay for my squirts.

“Actually, I do want you to get naked and squat so that I can get close and watch,” Don said.

“If it’s a reasonable request like that then the most I would let you accept is a five-dollar tip. Go ahead and strip,” he said.

Don was shocked when I removed my skirt before my shoes and began to take my top off in the parking lot. It wasn’t extremely well lit, and there was almost no activity, but at any moment a car could pull in.

“It’s okay Sir, my sister has to be naked for the entire time we are here, I really don’t mind but if you are more comfortable, we can go back to the motel room. It’s darker in there than it is out here though,” I reminded him that they had everything lit with candlelight.

“Yeah, that’s to hide all the acne and blemishes on their faces,” Don chuckled. “If you don’t mind then yes, I’d like to watch right here.”

Mike left the door to the motorhome open so he could watch us. The air conditioning was running inside. It felt cool against my sweaty skin.

I stripped off my clothes, folded them, bent over so he could see my entire ass. Then I squatted down over his cup and lifted my clit hood so that he could see my pee hole. Don got down on the ground and looked between my legs. He watched with delight as a yellow stream of warm piss raced out of my hole and into the cup.

He waited until I shook the last drop out of my soaking wet pussy and then he took the cup and drank it.

“If it’s free,” Don turned to my daughter who had been standing over us and watching. She understood what he wanted. She took her skirt off first too.

“I noticed you always remove your skirt first even though you have shoes on. Is that something you have to do?”

“Yes Sir,” my daughter explained as she stripped naked in the parking for him. He took another big sip of my piss. Don didn’t even wince. I was sure it tasted sour and acrid. He drank the whole cup like my urine was refreshing lemonade.

He said that he used to know a mother and daughter in the Philippines that were like us. I thought he told me that story before. “They sold me their piss by the gallon while I was in the air force. They could put a ping pong ball in their pussy and then sit across from each other with their legs wide open and pass them back and forth.”

I found that hard to believe but I’ve been realizing that my life probably sounded far out and extreme to some people as well. My daughter asked for the cup.

“Are you going to remove the metal clamp from your pussy? I’d like to see your urethra open and close. That’s kind of why I preferred your mother,” he said.

Mike offered to remedy that, but Don politely refused and said that he didn’t want to be any additional bother. Mike wouldn’t hear of it. He squatted between my daughter’s legs and began to turn the clamp so that it spread her pussy lips open as far as they could go. My daughter gasped when the folds of her pussy were stretched out. I could see her pee-hole and I was still squatting naked across from her!

“That’s perfect, if I were you I’d keep her like that all of the time. She has such a lovely little pussy,” Don observed.

“I would except then if she didn’t stick shoe horns and hairbrush handles into it I am sure customers would, and I need her to learn the basics first.”

“That sounds fun,” Don said. He watched with anticipation as she pissed a nice clear stream of urine into the same cup I had pissed in. “Oh, that looks delicious. Can you do a little more?”

“I don’t think so, Sir” my daughter tried a little and a few more drops came out. Don acted like they were precious and he particularly liked that. “Do you mind if I just look at their pie holes for a few minutes longer before you put the clamps back on?”

“You can look until another customer pulls in. Then they have to get dressed,” he said.

“Really?” Don pulled a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and told Mike that he insisted. “I know you don’t want my money but this is the best birthday present anyone can get me.”

“It’s your birthday?” Mike asked.

“No, but in a few days it is,” he said. Don didn’t take his eyes off of the inside of our pussies. I pulled myself open wide so that he could see into my pussy as well.

“So, what happened with Michelle? She’s doing what you guys do now?” Don asked.

“I really don’t know what is happening with her. She’s going by Dancer and she doesn’t answer to me. She answers to her father and Ernesto. I think she wants to be a pony girl and not a slave or a whore.”

Mike showed Don the pictures of us at Serendipity in pony regalia. He was impressed. “Where is the chubby one? I don’t remember her name,” he asked.

“Chastity,” Mike said that she was off doing pony canter and steppage training with Dancer and her son.

“Do you think they would pee for me?” he asked.

“Chastity definitely will, but she won’t be back until much later. I really can’t say what Dancer will or won’t do,” Mike explained.

“I asked this once of Carmen and she took a baseball bat and chased me off. I was too afraid to come back for a month. I am just going to ask you and I don’t want you guys to get mad,” he said.

Mike told him he could ask anything.

“Would your girls be willing to make a tootsie roll for me?” he indicated that he wanted us to poop.

“Are you going to eat it?” Mike scrunched his nose in disgust.

“That depends on how watery it is. When I was stationed overseas, I developed a taste for filthy kinks and tiny Filipino women. The smallest Filipino women make the stinkiest, most delicious turds I’ve ever tasted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.