Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 45

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“I have one question,” Victor asked. I assumed he was going to ask Mike something like “What do you want on your tombstones?” or “Who shoved that plug up my daughter’s ass?” or “Did Jessie plan on marrying her”

His wife was a whore and he was obviously fine with her fucking guys for money. I assumed though he may be more protective when it came to his daughter.

It turns out he was protective, but not in the way I thought. He wanted her to be happy, and I think he could tell from the expression on her face that dressing up like this really made her happy. He didn’t have to understand the reasons it did to accept that fact.

“I was just wondering how much you would charge us for the harness my daughter is wearing?”

“The leather harness?” Mike was obviously shocked by Victor’s question. It was a flimsy couple of straps and chains. I was pretty certain that Victor would be upset that his daughter was practicing pony play in the parking lot. He was actually pretty cool about it after all!

“Oh Papi? Really?” Michelle stopped her pony gait and started clomping over to where we were standing. Her metallic heels made a clip-clop sound as she trotted over to us. I don’t think Jessie had taught her how to canter (three-step gallop) in the motor home, or she might have done that.

“Are you going to wear it again?”

I would love to wear it all the time if I could,” she says. “I am jealous his girls got to BE a pony for an entire week. I think putting it on and taking it off all the time it would be hard to get into the character. You know what I mean?”

I knew exactly what Michelle meant when she said that. I had started to think of myself as a real beast of burden around the fourth continuous day of being treated like one. It obviously had taken me longer to get into that mindset though. She had only had an hour or two as a pony.

I mentioned my observation. No one told me I was talking out of turn. I felt a little guilty I had interjected into the conversation.

“Well, then you can wear the harness or whatever it is whenever you want to,” Victor shrugged as if it was no big deal. “I want you to be happy and life is short not to do what makes you happy. If prancing around like a pony does it for you and you aren’t bothering anybody else, then I am all for it. I just want you to understand that some guys are going to stare at your boobies and your chocha,” he pointed down at her hairy pubic patch.

“Can I wear it with a bikini?” she asked. She was clearly happy about the prospect of continuing to wear the harness. At first, she had only wanted to take some pictures so she could say she tried it.

He looked at her thick bush and her nipples in the moonlight. Then he looked at Mike to see if that was acceptable.

“There is no place for the tail with panties unless you cut a hole in them. As long as she is happy, that is fine, but she’ll have to ruin a bikini to make that tail fit with it,” Mike added. “I think it’s great if you want to try it out though,” he shrugged.

“Show me the tail?” Victor had probably not noticed her tail because it seemed like part of the ensemble. The silky shiny tail was long and covered most of her ass crack and hung down six inches below her ass. It looked very much like a horse’s tail. I had worn that very tail during some of my races.

“Te lo meto por el culo?” he asked his daughter skeptically. I knew he was asking if the tail was in her ass and not hanging from a belt.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded that it did. Michelle pouted a little and fluttered her eyes to make herself seem very innocent and naïve.

“I don’t think he would sell us the tail or that we could even afford that,” Victor said.

“He probably doesn’t want it back after it’s been up your stinky ass,” Carmen scoffed. I think she was getting jealous that nobody was offering to buy anything for her and she felt like she needed to interrupt and make this about herself.

“No tengo el trasero apestoso,” Michelle fluttered her eyes at her mother innocently as well. I wasn’t sure what she said but it seemed to shut her mother up. “I’ve just been sweating,” she added. It was true, the warm summer air had caused her to build up a rather fine lather of sweat all over her body.

I was sweaty too, but I doubted I looked shiny and sexy the way she did.

“It would be my gift to you,” Mike was pleased to say. He could come off like an angry curmudgeon at times.

“Mil gracias! Oh, that’s awesome! I can’t wait to show Maria. She is going to freak out!”

Mike asked if she wanted the handcuffs that went along with it.

“I can have them?” she seemed intensely grateful and shocked.

“You don’t want anything in return?” Victor seemed surprised that Mike wasn’t going to ask for something. In Victor’s world, no one did anything for free without a good reason.

“Your daughter seems to like it, and I’ve never seen a girl take to the training so naturally,” Mike told her to high step in place.

Michelle obediently began high stepping. She kicked her legs up really high and when she did her ruby red pussy lips were exposed. Her thick black pubic hair normally prevented anyone from seeing her labia but when she kicked you could see everything. You could even see the flange at the base of the butt plug because the tail whipped wildly between her legs as she stepped in place. She marched with excellent rhythm. Michelle couldn’t prevent a smile from expanding on her face while she showed off what she had learned from Jessie.

She reminded me of a sexy cheerleader performing her routine at half-time for excited fans. Victor caught Ernesto looking between her legs.

“Whoa, don’t look so hard Ernesto. You might break your neck, Hermano.”

“It’s just that Michelle looks beautiful in the moonlight. I have never seen her so happy,” Ernesto replied.

Michelle blushed and thanked him, but she didn’t stop high stepping or even change her pace. She obviously knew he was looking at her body and she didn’t care. “When I saw those pictures on the cell phone of the girls in pony regalia it looked like something out of a fantasy. I thought it could not be real. It had to be staged and they were paid models. However, Jessie told me there were girls like me that just loved to be ponies! I never dreamed I could ever do anything like this.”

“A lot of those girls were probably there for the sex,” Ernesto countered.

“This isn’t sexual to me, Uncle Ernesto. I don’t know what it is. I remember Madre’ telling me a story about her sister in Brazil. They were in their twenties and she walked into a Catholic church and felt a sudden calling to put on a nun’s habit. She was content and has been a nun for over forty years now.”

“Oh yeah, that is your Aunt Brunna. I’ve seen pictures of her when she was younger. She was beautiful like you. I have to tell you though, Michelle, I like seeing you happy, but this is not a nunnery,” he said.

“I know, Papi,” Michelle pouted. Her reaction didn’t slow her pace high-stepping without missing a beat to a cadence that only existed in her head.

“Nunnery is a permanent commitment, and they don’t put it aside when they get bored or meet a new boy that they like,” Victor added.

She smiled because she knew what her father was getting at. I think she assumed he just meant that nuns were far more conservative in their behavior than being a nearly naked pony girl, in an empty parking lot.

“I’d commit to practicing all of the time! You’d really let me? OMG! I get bored looking at my cell phone, watching TV and those things never feel like anything more than filling in time until I go outside and dance with Mom. I think dancing in front of the door was my way of doing something physical like this because I didn’t know what else to do,” she admitted.

Victor explained that she was a very hyperactive child. “She was dancing around the house so much before she was Maria age. We eventually got so tired of it we told her to go outside. She’s been dancing in front of the motel door for years.”

That explained how her mom decided to capitalize on it by shifting her approach to getting new business and use it to lure men. I hated walking up to cars and having to proposition them. I would have done the same thing if I were her and had the men come to me.

“If this is really something you like to do, I doubt I can stop you any way, and you really do look good doing it,” Victor offered a genuine compliment to his daughter. “I think you should hold off on committing to do it all the time and see how you feel tomorrow parading around the house. I’ll make an announcement in the morning, Okay?”

“Oh goodie, I can really be a pony all day?” she bounced up and down and her perfect little boobies bounced in time with her. I wouldn’t say they were as small as my daughter. Michelle was a C cup at best though. There was no fat jiggle though. Her tits were hard and stuck straight out on their own due to her age.

“Okay, I am going to hold you to that,” he told her. I am sure he was skeptical she was going to commit to this. “If you tell me you get bored or your brothers are making fun of you and you want to stop I’ll remind you that you that you promised.”

“Oh yes, I’d rather you did. I don’t want the option to chicken out,” she admitted.

“It’s like my aunt said,” Jessie added. “Taking off the outfit, and then flipping back to normal makes it hard to put it back on again and get into the right mindset. You’ll see after you’ve done it for four or five hours how it starts to feel natural. I met a lot of women at the camp who said the same thing. Our neighbor at the campsite spend 24 hours a day as a pony – even slept outside tied to a wooden post like a horse. She doesn’t get that same immersion at home because of distractions and real life. She gets to just lose herself in being a pony and she saw it as a vacation,” Jessie added.

“That’s the fifty year old woman that you fucked right before we left?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, Pony Doris! Other women said the same thing,” Jessie blushed. He didn’t want to come off as a womanizer in front of Michelle. I could tell he really liked her. “Her daughter in law took the opposite approach. She pranced and preened around during the day and acted like her shit didn’t stink and then at night she took off all the gear and reverted to her natural stuck-up, entitled self and any progress she made during the day towards really feeling like a pony was lost. The end result was she was always a pretentious, insufferable bitch. I think she robbed herself of the experience.”

“You obviously can’t actually BE a pony all of the time,” Victor pointed out the reality to his daughter. “You can practice a lot, but the reality is you can’t LIVE like a pony. You understand that, right?”

“I know, Papi. It would be cool,” Michelle looked down at the pavement with a dejected expression as she accepted reality.

“You have high school and you will probably want to do other things?” Victor didn’t like seeing her frown. He had just wanted to explain that realistically it couldn’t be a 24/7 thing for her.

“What other things? We live in a motel in the middle of nowhere. Where am I going to go? Roller skating?”

“Sure!” Victor said.

“That doesn’t interest me, Papi. Even if it did, the closest rink is in Valdosta,” she groaned.

“It is Summertime and you don’t have any school, so I do not see why you can’t do it all of the time for now, if that is brings you joy” he said

Carmen was skeptical. “I bet after one week you won’t want to do any of this.”

“No, I really feel this strange connection to pony training. It was like when he was calling out the steps and I was marching, I felt a calling to keep doing it. It’s fascinating,” Michelle told her mother that she totally would go a week as a pony if they let her do it.

Michelle looked hurt by her mother’s doubt. “What did you do when you were a pony? Did you want to quit” she asked my daughter.

“I was only a pony for about a day or so. It’s better to ask my mom,” she said.

“After four days, I completely turned off my higher brain. I stopped working on problems and concerns and just focused on the tasks before me and being the best pony I could be. I could trust my handler to lead me around, brush my hair, wash my body, make sure that I ate, and in return, I obeyed and practiced my steppage. I suppose at first, there were times when it was exciting but also long stretches of time you are doing repetitive stepping in place. Just like an athlete practicing in a gym, you get to a point where your muscles ache, and you are tired, and you just want to quit. My handler was like a training coach that wasn’t going to let me fail, by simply not allowing me to quit.”

“You could have put a stop to it anytime you really wanted,” Mike clarified.

“I agree, Sir, but there were consequences if I were to do that. We’d be done with the training and I’d be going home. I think knowing that you and Master Jessie expected me to do this for the entire week helped inspire me to keep doing it.”

“Would you do that for me, Papi?” she asked.

“Do what?”

“Expect me to do it for the entire week?” she clarified. “Hold me to my promise? So if I chicken out you hold me to you?”

“This game you are playing as a pony is entirely up to you, I am not going to force you, Mija.”

“Games have winners and losers. I am just asking you to motivate me and hold me to a promise. Like a coach?”

“What happens if you want to quit anyway? I am supposed to put you on Television restriction or make you clean the house?” Victor chuckled because he didn’t understand her question. I knew what she was asking. She was asking him to make her do this for a full week, but she didn’t want to come right out and say it.

“I guess then I prove my mom was actually right. I couldn’t hack it, and I won’t ask to do it ever again. If I make it the full week then I can do it all summer,” she had perfect teeth, and when she smiled, it was hard not to smile with her. I believe that Michelle had a subdued natural beauty that even she didn’t fully realize.

“I am flattered you’d ask me to make you do this for a week, but I warn you. I can be a real hard-ass, so if this is something you are serious about, then you have to do it right. I am not going to let you half-ass any of it,” Victor warned.

“I’d like to see this,” Carmen’s tone was sardonic and there was a subtle cruelty about her tone that suggested she really would like to see her daughter try but fail in the process because that would prove Carmen right.

“I would as well,” Ernesto’s tone was far more supportive.

“Will you help, Uncle Ernesto?” Michelle beamed with pleasure.

“If your Dad says I can, I’d be honored,” Ernesto bowed and offered his services.

“Are you really sure you would give us all this stuff?” Victor asked Mike to confirm his decision that he could actually have it without any strings attached.

“You shared your home and food with me. I didn’t expect that kind of hospitality. It seems like the least I can doThe harness is meant to be worn with nothing on underneath and display the pony’s body. A lot of this is movement and being able to see every muscle twitch and turn is a big part of it. Your daughter is clearly not shy,” Mike pointed out the obvious.

“No, she isn’t,” Victor didn’t take offense.

Mike handed him two keys and a pair of handcuffs.

“What is this for?” Victor asked.

Mike demonstrated by having me model two different ways they could be worn. He didn’t actually lock me in them. He just moved my hands behind my back to demonstrate the first of two standard ways to bind a pony girl’s hands.

“The first is simple, and it was how she was practicing earlier,” he forced my hands behind my back and then showed them a leather strap on the back of the harness that connects to the cuffs so that I can’t swing my arms around.

“Ponies don’t use their hands to pick things up. They learn to use their mouths to carry things,” Mike explained. “The second position is a little more advanced,” he moved my hands behind my neck and then demonstrated how they could be attached to my collar so that my elbows were forced up and in front of me. I could swing my arms like chicken wings independent of one another. “This way is a little less comfortable, but it allows for better mobility on fast gallop training.”

“Ha-ha, what are you going to do the first time you want to scratch your nose or your fat, little bum-bum and you can’t do it!” Carmen offered the question in the most condescending tone. Maya was quiet but the look on her face was still supportive of her friend Carmen.

“I will ask someone POLITELY to scratch it for me,” Michelle replied. It wasn’t the passive, submissive tone she had been speaking in with her father. It was more forceful and argumentative.

Michelle turned around and faced away from her father. She voluntarily presented her wrists to him so that he could attach the cuffs to her. She didn’t have to ask him to lock her up for Victor to understand what she wanted.

Victor clapped the cuffs on her. “In our family, normally we try to avoid getting in handcuffs but end up in them anyway,” he chuckled and made a joke about being incarcerated by the police. “Does she have to wear these all the time?”

“She doesn’t HAVE to do anything that she doesn’t want to do, but if it were my pony, I would keep them locked up so they don’t play with themselves or get up to monkey business whenever I am not watching them or when they are working and training. I usually give them around 3-5 minutes to shake their arms around and get a little circulation at least three times a day, but I’ve seen women like Pony Doris who were bound 24/7 for an entire week.”

Jessie described how Pony Doris was harnessed to a sulkie. “It was like a chariot or a sleigh. Two people could barely fit into it and there was a single axle. Her hands were bound so that they were behind her and attached to two wooden poles and she eventually developed so much leg strength that she could run at a gallop and pull that cart at the same time. They actually raced them.”

“I wish I could have done that,” Michelle twisted her wrists around inside the handcuffs and tested her ability to move her arms. The leather strap limited her mobility even further so that she could not swing her arms in either direction.

“If you have an itch that you need scratching, you just ask your Uncle Ernesto,” he said.

Maya and Carmen gave him the evil eye. “She’s not going to let you scratch her THERE, Ernesto. Settle down,” Carmen offered.

“I didn’t mean THERE,” Ernesto added. I think he was thinking perverted thoughts about Michelle. It would be hard not to. She was sexy. He probably just didn’t want Victor and Carmen to get angry with him.

“It’s perfectly acceptable to pull a pony girl’s labia and adjust them so they don’t get sore around the leather, or to adjust nipples and tits so that they aren’t lopsided,” Jessie grabbed my pussy lips and gave them a hard yank and then pushed my boobs around to demonstrate how he just reached out and handled me as a pony.

“I don’t mind, it’s like I have sticky little handles,” Michelle dipped a little and jiggled her pussy flaps playfully. Carmen was disgusted by her daughter’s actions and I think that made Victor even more intent on allowing his daughter to have her way – just to piss off Carmen.

He doted on Michelle. That was easy to tell anyway.

“We’ll see,” Victor considered it.

Just as Michelle was about to ask him another question, a white truck pulled into the parking lot. The man inside took one look at us. He saw that my sister was naked and so was Michelle. He saw three men standing around her and decided that was enough for him. He quickly pulled out of the parking lot and left.

“This is all well and good, but you should go back in the room, and you can play with your stuff tomorrow,” Victor said. “We still have a few hours to work, and hopefully someone will make some money.”

She sighed angrily and pouted. “I just got it though, Papi,” she presented her wrists to him so he could unlock her even though she was protesting because she knew it was probably futile.

“If I am going to let you wear this outfit, then I want you to do what I tell you when I tell you,” he said it like he was asking her to confirm she would do what he said.

“Yes Papi,” she agreed hastily.

Her father hesitated to unlock her wrists. “You aren’t going to rub your little sister’s nose in it that you got the outfit and she didn’t, right?”

“Yes Papi!”

“You are going to call me and Ernesto, Master when you are dressed like this, okay?”

“Victor!” Carmen protested that this new rule went too far, but Michelle seemed fine with it.

“Yes Master,” Michelle had a puzzled expression on her face.

“Okay, then,” he let her wrists go but didn’t unbind them. “You can practice outside, tonight. We can discuss your new rules tomorrow. Go behind the motel to that private area.”

“Oh yay!” she hopped up and down excitedly and her firm tits barely bounced.

I had a difficult time understanding Michelle. She wasn’t a ditz or a bimbo. I could tell that she wasn’t necessarily book smart, but she was quick-witted. She also wasn’t interested in money or the sexual aspects of submission. I don’t even think she saw what she was doing AS submission.

I believe that Michelle may have simply really liked the specific act of ponygirl dressage, wearing the regalia and was willing to talk politely and expose her body because that was a part of the expectations.

She was eager to jump into the deep end like my daughter. However, I came to realize that my daughter really seemed to be interested in submission as some way to control her self-indulgent and cruel impulses.

I didn’t see Michelle as having any of those. I didn’t know her very well and my first impression was she was a typical air-head teenager that liked to party and have fun. However, I came to understand that as the oldest sibling, she often took charge of her brothers and sister. She definitely had a natural submissive side buried under there somewhere.

There was some sort of walled in area that offered some privacy behind the motel. The girls mentioned it a few times, but it was easier to just walk upstairs to their room.

“You really like this?” Victor asked her if she was sure.

“Me Gusta,” his daughter nodded profusely. She had amazingly expressive body language. Her eyes even seemed to smile.

“Your brothers are probably going to tease you when you wear the tail in your culo,” Victor warned her.

“I just won’t wear the tail when they are around,” she nodded. “I mean, uh, Papi, can I wear this outfit during the day too, if I want?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.