Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 43

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Topless woman pressing her naked breasts to a window

“Is the life’s goal for these pigs to just wallow in their own misery? Are they really learning anything other than how to show off their naked bodies in front of men, while frowning about it?” Carmen asked as she sat down with a glass of rum and another bowl of her mothers-in-law’s pork.

“It looks like they are miserable, but they enjoy this discipline on some level,” Mike explained. He told us to smile and stop pouting (we did as we were told). “Today, I am showing them what happens when they misbehave in the future. They’ll have to be pigs for an entire week before I’ll even consider letting them back in my good graces,” Mike said.

“Yeah, we joke around sometimes and they can talk a little less formally when they aren’t in piggy status. They have to take the discipline seriously or it won’t mean anything,” Jessie added.

Carmen gave him some side-eye and ignored his explanation. She hadn’t asked Jessie for his opinion. I think she felt it was inappropriate for him to talk to her like they were equals. She had kids around his age after all. She was also just kind of a bitch in general and seemed to think she knew more than anyone else around her (even Victor, but she wouldn’t say that to his face).

“I like that they are taking it seriously,” Michelle offered. She had been quiet during dinner. “I agree the whole thing would seem like a pointless game if they didn’t,” she observed respectfully.

Her mother didn’t agree. “It is a pointless sex game! They are just show-offs. Anyone can run around and naked and suck a dildo. It doesn’t take any special training,” Carmen scoffed.

“Then let’s see you do it,” Michelle countered playfully.

Her mother smacked her daughter for even suggesting it and that was the end of that. There was a long period of quiet while they finished eating. Mike thanked them for their hospitality and said that he would need to go soon. “I’ve got to take the girls outside to shit and piss,” he said.

“What? You are just going to eat and leave?” Victor appeared offended. “I thought we’d party and then you could work the parking lot tonight?”

Carmen and Maya both looked unhappy about that suggestion.

“I wouldn’t want to horn in on your customers,” Mike countered politely.

“Yeah, good point,” Carmen agreed with Mike rather pointedly. It was the first time she had agreed with him on anything.

“Nonsense, you guys are a trip. I’ve never met anyone like you. There were some girls back in Cuba that did whatever their pimp told them, but I’ve never seen anything like this,” Victor clapped Mike on the back and made it pretty clear in a friendly way that he’d be deeply offended if he had to take no for an answer.

Mike gave us the order to finally stop slurping the dildos and crawl over to him. “I am going to take you pigs outside to take your shit and piss before you are fed.”

“Do the gringa putas always shit outside?” Ernesto asked. He rubbed the scruff of his chin as if trying to get his head around.

“No, when they are good girls, they can actually sit on the toilet, but their default is well behaved sluts. They typically shit and piss in the same dishes they eat out of in the RV and then clean them out really good and eat. I can assure you they scrub those bowls spotless,” Mike chuckled.

Jessie attached leashes to our collars and started to lead us outside. There was a family walking up with suitcases and they saw my bare tits and nearly freaked out. They definitely weren’t as understanding as the family inside. Jessie quickly shut the door and brought us back in.

“Okay, you can squat over your bowls. We’ll do it in the bathroom so that we don’t’ disgust this nice family that has agreed to host us despite your disgusting behavior,” Mike said. Victor didn’t argue.

He led us into the bathroom and made us squat over our bowl, pressing our backs together and piss and shit in the same bowl together. They could hear us farting and Mike talking. I know because I could hear them talking.

“What’s the big deal? I have a regular customer who PAYS to watch me piss,” Carmen boasted.

Mike typically makes us eat each other out, and then lick each other’s asses after we finish, and then he let us dump the contents of the bowls and wash them in their dirty sink.

He led us out of the bathroom with our bowls balancing on our backs. “I normally feed them table scraps all the time. They rarely get to eat people food,” Mike licked some of the juice from the pork in his bowl. “This is too good for them as piglets. Jessie, put minimal clothes on your mom, go down to the dumpster and have her dive in there and grab up some edible bits. She can strip before she gets INTO the dumpster so she doesn’t get her clothes dirty.”

“Should I make Mom crawl down to the dumpster, or can she walk?” Jessie asked.

Mike laughed and said that she could walk as if it was an inconvenient concession he had to make because the parking lot was fairly busy, but that he should lead her on a leash.

“So, you guys stay naked and play around like this all day?” Ernesto asked after Jessie left with Chastity wearing barely a skirt and a half-top with no shoes.

“Jessie and I are rarely naked, but yeah, I like to keep the girls constantly naked because it helps reinforce their place. They only need clothes when they are going out into the world and then it is always minimal. It helps keep them compliant, and it is easier to see if they are hiding something,” Mike said.

“What could they be hiding? A dick?” Carmen laughed and looked down at me.

“An eight ball of coke,” Victor offered.

Carmen’s eyes grew very wide and she changed her attitude. She pleasantly asked if we had coke. She reverted right back to being surly when Mike informed her that we didn’t do coke.

“Is it required for men to get naked at the nudist resort, or just the women?” Ernesto asked. He was clearly very curious about naturist resorts. I think the concept of one blew his mind. I think he was reluctant to ask a lot of questions all at once because he didn’t want anyone to see he was interested in them.

“It’s entirely voluntary,” Mike explained. “At the front of the park, it’s like any campground you may have ever visited. People are swimming and farting around in the sun. They just wear no clothes. If you want to wear clothes that is fine but you’ll stand out. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to go to a nudist resort and not undress. Most of the kids that go with families love it at first and take to it naturally, but as their hormones start to kick in, they may feel a little uncomfortable, and they may put on shorts.”

“What about at that campground where women were ponies?”

“Well, some men were too. The participants that are slaves are required to wear whatever their owner chooses, and that usually means exposing their bodies. The leather harnesses actually draw the eye to the boobs and ass more than being completely naked. Everyone else can wear clothes or not. I didn’t and Jessie and Buttercup kept their clothes on for the first few days.”

“What? I thought Buttercup was one of the ponies? Isn’t that a name from My Little Pony?” Maria was shocked. She was clearly asking the question of my daughter.

“Yes, Ma’am, she is Apple Jack’s mom,” Buttercup confirmed what Maria obviously already knew. “I didn’t realize I wanted to be a pony until we were almost ready to leave.”

“I want to be a pony, Daddy!” Maria pleaded with her father.

“Like them?” he scoffed and ignored her request.

“No, like the pretty ladies in the pictures!”

“You’d get naked?” Juan teased his little sister.

She scrunched her nose and told him that they weren’t entirely naked. “They had on little black pony harnesses!”

“Yeah, but it showed their “coño y tetas”.

I didn’t need to speak Spanish to know that was obviously their words for pussy and tits.

“So? They are beautiful! You’d do it with me wouldn’t you Michelle?” she begged her older sister and pulled on her.

“Yeah, yeah, if we ever go someplace that we could do that,” Michelle promised with a look of obvious skepticism on her face.

Their mother assured them that they would never go to a nasty place like that. “We need to start getting ready for work soon,” she said.

Even though the parking lot was busy during the day, they didn’t work because most of these people were travelers who were just stopping by, but also because it seemed that the women of the family were intensely lazy.

Curling irons, blow dryers, and make-up was soon everywhere. They played some reggaeton music while Carmen, Mayra and Michelle got dressed up. “It takes them about three hours to get ready,” Victor shrugged.

“Wipe my girls off, give them an enema to clean the shit out of their ass, and send them out to work,” Mike smiled proudly.

He was anxious to start feeding us so that we could work. He offered me to Victor. “You can fuck the shit out of her while we wait for Jessie to get back.”

“No, I don’t want Carmen to scratch my eyes out,” Victor laughed.

“Go ahead,” Carmen offered from in the bathroom. She had some hairpins in her mouth and she was heating up some curlers as she and the other two women applied make-up and gossiped.

“That’s a trick,” Victor leaned in close to Mike and laughed.

“I’d like to fuck the younger ones,” Ernesto offered. Maya didn’t say anything at all. I think he was hoping she would.

“You can play with her pussy and ass and finger fuck her, but all she does is French kiss and give head,” Mike said.

“Why? Seems like a waste,” Ernesto seemed confused. Mike made my daughter explain. She was waiting next to me on all fours.

“I am just learning the basics of discipline. Master wants me to demonstrate the fundamentals before I explore more extreme aspects of my sexuality. He wants me to focus on doing those things REALLY well before I move on. I am not a full service whore like my mom, but I will be when I graduate from this program. I am happy to suck your dick or give you a hand job, and we can do those other things too, Sir,” she smiled.

“What other things?” Mike insisted that my daughter spell it out.

“French kiss, and I let him finger fuck me,” she apologized for not being more explicit in her speech.

“I can’t believe you kiss your tricks,” Victor seemed shocked.

“Hey, if someone pays enough or kisses well, I’ll make out with them,” Carmen volunteered from within the bathroom.

Ernesto seemed reluctant now to take him up on his offer. Juan eagerly asked if he could have a turn.

“You are a little wet behind the ears,” Victor ignored his request.

“Please Papi! I want to kiss her,”

“Oh, just kiss? Okay,” Victor agreed.

My daughter was still asking for permission to stand when Juan dropped to the floor and planted a big kiss on her lips. I don’t know if he put his tongue in her mouth or not. He ran away after with a delighted look of panic on his face.

“Carlos, get over here and kiss this girl,” Victor ordered the other boy. I came to learn that they were actually fraternal twins and Juan was just a little more mature and older looking.

“I don’t want to, Papa!”

“Would you rather kiss the red-headed boy?” Victor was clearly joking.

Jessie walked in with Kim around the same time. Carlos ran over to where we were standing. Mike made my daughter stand up and plant a real kiss on him. She put her arms around him, embraced him and made out for at least thirty seconds – tongue and all. Carlos was smitten at the end.

“What did I miss?” Jessie held up a disgusting looking garbage bag that smelled of rotten fish.

“We were just killing time while your slow asses selected the best morsels in the dumpster for our pigs,” Mike joked impatiently. He directed Jessie to divvy up the food in our dishes while Kim quickly stripped. She took her skirt off first and then her top before sliding to the ground and crawling over to us.

The “food” in our bowls was rancid. Kim had picked out what was fairly edible. She told me later that she tried to avoid anything that made her nearly vomit. There was half-eaten burgers, a little egg, dirty burrito wrapping etc.

“Proper slop will always have some dirt and muck in it,” Mike bent over and spit in each bowl. “It’s important that they not take pleasure in even the most mundane of activities while as piggies. I don’t always spit in their food, but as piggies, they should have to learn to eat snot, spit, wadded up gum, cum, sweat, like trash disposals. It helps them appreciate it when they get better quality food and understand that it can GET worse,” Mike explained.

Jessie asked if he could add a booger to mine. I used to call him a booger-eater and he’s routinely made me eat his boogers over the last few weeks.

“Gross!!” Juan was back from hiding out on the other side of the room. He said it was disgusting but his tone suggested he was in awe. Carlos and Maria watched with interest as well as Jessie dug around in his nostril and pulled out a booger.

“What about for the other girls?” Maria asked.

“I only have so many nose holes,” Jessie pulled another booger out and flicked it into his mother’s bowl.

“Can I do one?” Maria asked excitedly. She had been chastised for picking her nose earlier. She was clearly more than willing. Jessie saw no reason to deny her and her father didn’t stop her either. She picked her nose and wiped it into my daughter’s bowl.

“Thank you Ma’am,” my daughter offered instinctively.

“De nada, Pera Mantequilla!” Maria brightened when she was actually thanked.

“Pear Butter?” my daughter translated the Spanish name that the girl called her.

“That’s Butter Cup’s real name on La Magia de la Amistad,” Maria clearly watched the My Little Pony TV show on Spanish television.

“Can I do another?” she asked my daughter.

“That’s not up to me, Ma’am,” my daughter blushed.

Mike and Jessie, both told her she could. Maria gleefully plucked another booger from her nose and wiped it in my daughter’s bowl.

Today’s meal would be a real test for her. I know she had been gargling that old cum jar for the past few days and eating scraps from the floor. She’d licked relatively clean asses as well. She had never tasted any rotten garbage before, and she had certainly not eaten a booger as far as I knew.

Mike told us to stick our noses in the bowl and wait until we were given permission to eat. He liked to do that. “Asses up higher, stick them up like they don’t stink even though they do,” he insisted.

“If any of you cunts think you are worthy enough to eat at the table with these people, I want you to stand upright now and sit at the table,” he offered.

None of us got up.

“If any of you cunts don’t want this delicious harvest that Chastity rescued from the pits of a hot Georgia dumpster, I want you to tell me you’d rather have something else less disgusting.”

None of us spoke up.

“Take a deep breath and hold it in,” Mike said.

“Their assholes pucker whenever they take a deep breath,” Jessie observed to Carlos and Juan who were oblivious about it until he mentioned it. They stood behind us and observed closely once he mentioned it though.

“Are you a pig today, Joy?” he asked me.

“Yes Master,” I said.

“What if I told you to be a pig all week, even at Disney World when we visit so that you can properly absorb the lesson. Would you say that was unfair?”

Maria, Juan and Carlos all swooned upon hearing Disney World and became jealous that were going.

“it would be fair, because you decide it is fair. I trust your judgment over my own, Master.”

“What about you, Chastity? You like being a pig?”

“Yes Master,” she said emphatically and oinked for him.

“Any second thoughts on your end, Buttercup? That smell starting to get to you?” he asked.

“At least it is food, and I am hungry, Master,” she oinked for him as well.

He gave us permission to chow down. To my surprise, my daughter wretched a little. Jessie pointed out that her asshole clenches open and close every time she chokes as well. The boys laughed hysterically.

“What are you doing in there?” Carmen called from the bathroom. She was seated on the toilet, applying eye makeup and smoking. I could see her out of the corner of my eye because the door was open and all three women were in there. Maya had her top off and the other two had changed into sluttier clothes – but they had never closed the door.

It actually made me feel less guilty about being exposed in front of the younger members of the family. The women hadn’t paraded around naked, but they certainly had a very loose sense of privacy anyway.

“The pigs are just eating,” Victor answered back without looking in their direction. He whispered that she gets upset whenever she hears people laughing because she is afraid they may be enjoying themselves.

“I heard that!!” she half-teased. “Eat your dinners like good little whores,” she called to us from inside the bathroom.

Even though she denigrated us for being whores, it was probably lost on her that she was actually a whore herself. I instinctively wanted to yell something back because I hate hypocrisy. I think the worst part about Carmen was that she reminded me so much of my past self.

The food we were fed was gross, but we cleaned our bowls with a lot of effort. Master gave the order for us to lick each other’s faces and tits clean at the end – which turned out to be an arousing spectacle for Victor and Ernesto as well.

We cleaned our bowls in the bathroom sink, while the girls were still getting ready. It took them three hours at least to finally be ready and when they were done, they weren’t that much different than when they started. Their black hair had a fine sheen of grease and was very curly and they had a fresh coat of make-up, but otherwise they still looked basically the same.

The family didn’t get started prostituting until it got dark and over the summer it didn’t get dark until later. Madre’ had been sitting quietly most of the day and checking on her stew. She stood up abruptly and started laying out thin, dirty mattresses that had been leaned up against the wall around the apartment. Maria, Juan and Carlos helped her.

Mike suggested that we could go back and work out of our room to give them more space. “Nonsense, we have plenty of space,” Victor smiled.

“Okay, but what about your kids?” he asked.

Madre hung two heavy bedspreads around a corner of the room where the television was. She made them a sort of fort and the boys moved their sleeping bags into the area.

“Tell you what,” Mike seemed moved by their offer but remained politely skeptical about accepting it. He also realized they probably needed the money more than he did. “Since we are fishing in your waters, I’ll turn over what the girls make tonight to you.”

“Really? That’s very generous,” Victor said. He went to tell Carmen who was still in the bathroom and she told him that she heard. She didn’t sound particularly delighted to be hosting us, but she didn’t seem pissed off about it either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.