Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 42

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

(NOTE): I do not speak Spanish and I am just telling you what I heard/think the family said when I include some of the Spanish that I picked up on in the dialogue. The entire family often mixed Spanish with English when speaking. The exception was Madre’ who always spoke Spanish. I could be wrong in my translations and my apologies to Spanish Speakers if I fucked up at any point. I based some of my interpretation on facial expressions and context cues as well).
----

Jessie showed the family pictures on his phone of us in pony girl regalia and included my daughter as well all the other participants. The family had never seen anything like it and didn’t seem to know what to make of it.

The pictures of us mostly naked and harnessed while performing hard labor pulling carts with clips and bells on our most intimate body parts made them chuckle. I do not think they could have been shocked by the photos. They were streetwise and jaded by living in a world of drugs and prostitution for years.

The entire family seemed to think what were doing was silly but none of them seemed entirely shocked that we would be doing it. I think they also assumed that white people often did things that defied all logic and reason and chalked up our behavior to being “gringa putas” as they called it.

Maria insisted on seeing the pictures despite the fact that she was the youngest one there and they were obviously intended for Victor and Ernesto. He passed the phone around so that his wife and even his mother could have a look at them.

Maria held up her coloring book. She had colored a purple horse with rainbows on the torn cover. Most of what she drew in the margins were horses. I don’t want to paint her as this immature, naïve little brat. She came across that way at first, but she had also drawn a lot of penises and boobs all over the coloring book – most of the horses had pyramid shaped tits.

She had snot running down her nose, and constantly seemed to be picking at her crack to pull the sheer nightgown she was wearing out of her butt cheeks.

Maria was clearly fascinated by what she saw of the spectacle. “That’s SO COOL!! Oh my gawd!!” she sighed with exasperation. “Just like my drawings!”

Her older sister Michelle laughed after the phone was passed to her. “You have these naked girls in your life daily, and you also look at porn on Twitter,” she had obviously swiped around on his phone and saw that Jessie had porn open in another window. He blushed and took the phone back.

“Don’t worry, everybody looks at porn,” Michelle smiled at him and handed him back his phone. She told me that I looked really pretty dressed in black leather as well.

“Show me this affirmation, what is the point of it?” Victor changed the subject.

“Punishment is a correction for talking out of turn, slouching, rudeness, lazy behavior, and breaking rules. I apply affirmations daily to the girls like preventive medicine to keep them from having sour attitudes.”

Victor nodded and explained something to his mother in Spanish. She didn’t answer him. The rest of the family was talking, drinking, watching television and laughing but when Mike started his demonstration, they Victor shushed them and they gave me their undivided attention.

I felt like a criminal being led to the gallows or a sad, naked clown or a bit of both because I was suddenly the one everyone was watching.

Mike said that the first thing that has to happen is that the subject of the affirmation must be placed in the center of the room where everyone else can hear and see that they are being judged. It helps if they are placed in a vulnerable and exposed position,” Mike made it pretty obvious that my pussy lips should be pulled apart and that my asshole should be visible.

Juan wouldn’t stop laughing when Mike said that.

“Not estupido! El culo,” Victor had to clarify once again that Mike didn’t mean a dumb person. He meant literally the hole that I shit out of had to be visible.

“Is this too graphic around your son?” Mike asked.

“No, it’s very funny,” Victor said. Carmen didn’t seem to agree. She flashed an angry look at her husband but he ignored her.

I couldn’t have felt more humiliated being exposed in front of a family of prostitutes like this. I think they were amused and yet shocked because even by their lack of morals I was going way beyond what they found acceptable in their room.

“An Affirmation is a little more effective because instead of just physical pain, it also involves humiliation and assaults Joy’s massive ego and pride. It also makes her be present in the moment and participate. If I don’t like her answers to my questions, I will repeat them and make her be more specific and forthcoming,” he explained that he would ask questions between each application of pain.

“Pain has a way of inducing the truth when applied in enough measure,” Mike said.

Victor’s mother actually nodded in agreement even though her expression was stone and she looked hardly enthused by what we were doing.

“Joy has a bubble butt and it takes a lot of spankings on her big pale ass to make her flinch,” he said. He usually uses a paddle to save his hand. He also doesn’t just focus on the ass but for purposes of the demonstration he would.

“Get your paddle if you want,” Victor offered. Mike told Jessie to go get the paddle and bring it back and my nephew dutifully excused himself and ran off.

Mike rubbed my ass to warm it up and then smacked it really hard causing my body to shake. It had been a while since I had a good old fashioned spanking with a bare hand. The noise was loud but the pain was minimal.

“Piggy, how do you feel being naked, exposed, and having your lily-white ass sticking to receive a beating?”

Victor’s family laughed whenever Master said my ass was white or pale. I think the fact this was happening to a white person particularly amused them. I didn’t blame them – being Cuban in rural Georgia had to be difficult.

His question reminded me of what he asked me in front of Kim and Jerry when he demonstrated an affirmation for them. I couldn’t remember what I said at the time. It felt like TWO lifetimes ago.

“I feel like a dumb cunt, Sir.”

My words made Victor’s family laugh.

Mike smacked my ass and said that he expected me to elaborate and give more complete answers. “I want to know WHY you feel that way. I know you are a dumb cunt.”

“I feel like a dumb cunt, because I am naked and exposed while everyone else, but my sister and daughter have on clothes. I know this is my place on the ground, exposed and vulnerable and I accept it.”

-CRACK- Mike laid into my ass. He knew how to slap my butt and apply torque with his wrist to really sting my ass. It still wasn’t nearly as bad as what I had been through recently. “I may make her count or just keep asking her questions. It helps reinforce her place to hear herself admit these things out loud, and to admit her selfish desires and shortcomings. I will also ask her if she thinks the rules are fair and what she is learning from them.”

Mike gave me another hard smack on the bottom.

“Do you have a big fat ass?” He asked next. I didn’t anticipate that question, but my entire butt was shaking and jiggling as he slapped it.

“Yes Master, I have a jiggly, pale, disgustingly fat, white ass!”

I don’t know why I added the part about my ass being pale. I think I wanted to see if they would laugh, and they did.

“Would you rather wear clothes and drink rum with the other girls?” he asked. I didn’t expect that question at all and I wasn’t sure how to answer it.

“Truthfully, Yes I would choose to wear clothes and drink rum if you permitted it. I wouldn’t learn from that so I am glad you are making me behave like the pig that I am.”

“You shouldn’t have to begin your sentences with truthfully. I expect the complete and honest truth from you,” he warned as he spanked my ass again. Then he pointed out to Ernesto and Victor that my asshole puckered when I was telling an uncomfortable truth.

They smiled and hovered over me.

“Watch,” Mike demonstrated by asking a question. “Do you like eating your daughter’s pussy now that she is a pig with you?”

“Yes Master, Buttercup has a tasty little cunt,” I admitted. I may have reflexively puckered my asshole because I knew they were watching and expecting it. The three of them laughed.

Juan ran up and tried to get a closer look. He started saying “Caca, Caca,” over and over and pointing at my butt playfully.

“Victor!” Carmen harrumphed with disapproval but didn’t tell her son to behave.

“Hey, he’s already seen a butt before. You walk around here half the time with your asses hanging out.”

“That’s different, I am his mom!”

“What am I going to do? Cover it up? It’s not like her stink-box is prettier than yours, my love,” Victor insisted.

Carmen folded her arms and pouted with duck lips as she watched the spectacle play out. She wasn’t entirely happy about it, but she was clearly over-ruled. If she had really wanted to put a stop to it she could have really caused a scene or grabbed her sons and taken them out.

I think on some level Carmen just hated not to be the center of attention – even if she didn’t say that.

Mike continued with questions. “Are you turned on by this treatment?”

“My cunt is wet, and my nipples are hard, so I am physically excited, Master but only a wicked cunt gets turned on by this treatment.”

-SMACK – “Is that a yes you are turned on, or a no you are not?”

“Yes Master, I am turned on,” I admitted. My pussy was soaked.

“She isn’t supposed to be getting off on this, but these love taps are so light that I can see why it’s just teasing her. I go a little more intense when we are alone,” Mike indicated that he was concerned about offending them.

Victor insisted on seeing the authentic affirmation. Jessie was out of breath as he flung the door open and brought the paddle inside. “I wasn’t sure what you would need so I brought my Aunt’s butt plug, and a few different paddles and this riding crop,” he swished it around.

“You spank your Aunt?” Victor asked.

“Yeah, all the time,” Jessie admitted as he caught his breath.

“You give her affirmations too?” he asked.

“Yeah, I haven’t for a week but it actually helped me at first,” he explained. Jessie could tell that Victor wanted him to expound on his point. “At first, I felt a little guilty about being mean to my mom and Aunt and it made it easier to hear them thank me for giving them a good affirmation. Their ass would be blistered red, and they would be in tears and I felt like the world’s biggest prick for making my mother cry, but in the end she became a much better whore. She is going to get spanked anyway – so it may as well be done out of love.”

“That’s beautiful,” Victor quipped and asked Jessie if he would continue. “How long do these affirmations last for one girl?”

“I could go an entire hour or just a five minutes. I do one at a time because I want them to be the focus but sometimes I will alternate,”

Jessie laid into my ass with a blunt wooden paddle. I clenched my stomach muscles and forgot to breathe through the pain. I nearly doubled over, and I think everyone saw me roll my eyes and sigh.

“Joy, tell them some of the names you used to call me around the trailer before your training?”

“Booger breath, Fartopotamus, Unfuckable Ginger, Howdy Doody’s gay son, Involuntarily Celibate,” I rattled off a few. I realized that my daughter got most of her nicknames for him from me.

Victor’s family laughed pretty hard about that. Jessie slammed my ass hard with the paddle and left a nice red mark as blood vessels exploded and started to turn my ass rosy red.

“You didn’t think twice about hurting my feelings or undermining my confidence?”

“No Master, I told myself that I was being funny but that was just how I gave myself permission to shit all over someone that didn’t deserve it. Thank you for reminding me of how hurtful I was and for never permitting me to do that again.”

“So you don’t think I am a Fartopotamus now? What is that exactly anyway? A Hippopotamus that constantly farts everywhere it goes?”

“No Sir, and I have no idea. It was just a mean name that of hundreds I’ve used for you since you were in diapers,” I admitted as he slashed my ass with his paddle. He really put a spin on that one.

Jessie stood in front of me, squatted down and farted through his corduroys onto my noise. Everyone laughed – especially the shy boy Carlos. He seemed to think that was extremely hysterical. “You don’t mind if I fart on your nose?”

“No Master, it’s fair that you can tease and punish me for being such a cunt to you all of your life. It will remind me that I am not your equal or superior.”

“What are you to me?” he pounded my ass again hard.

“Right now, I am a pig and a house pet, but I am also your slave, property and whore.”

“Why?” he swung the paddle upwards causing my toes to curl up and my body to be lifted slightly off the ground.

“I voluntarily chose to give myself to Master Michael and he told me that you are now my trainer and that I must obey you as I would him.”

“You say you are a pig, but you aren’t just a pig are you? You are a cum-grubbing, hobo-humping, cock-sucking bitch that can’t keep her mouth shut and behave unless you had a dick stuffed in it, aren’t you?”
“Yes Master,” I replied. I felt an intense amount of shame wash over me. He made me repeat what I was so that everyone could hear it.

“Are you a Fartopotamus with floppy tits?” he asked.

“Yes Master, I am a Fartopotamus with floppy tits too,” I said.

“It isn’t enough to hear it from you. Show us,” he said.

I reached behind my back and held my ass cheeks apart and blew a fart. I’d been practicing farting on command in the motorhome because he loved to make me and his mom do it for his amusement. He liked to watch our actual assholes open and close. There was raucous laughter when I did that. Carmen and Myra seemed less than amused though and Madre never cracked a smile on her stone face.

“Why would I want to own and train filthy little Fartopotamus with floppy tits?” he demanded as he spanked my ass again with a paddle. He hit my fingers in the process and I pulled them away and yelped.

My instinct was to say that I didn’t know why he would want me. However, I knew from past affirmations that wasn’t an acceptable answer. I was supposed to give SOME response. “You don’t want me to behave like I used to, and you love me enough to keep me in line through discipline Master.”

This was the first time I think I’ve ever acknowledged that Jessie loved me or I loved him. I have trouble expressing love out loud.

He ordered me to raise my legs up but keep my face flat against the dirty carpet and push my arms underneath me. “Do you deserve to be humiliated and suffer, Aunt Amanda?”

My nephew rarely forgets my name is now Joy. I think he’s being doing it on purpose because hearing my old name made my asshole and pussy quiver.

“Yes Master Jessie, I’ve done enough rotten things to people over the years to deserve it, even if today I behaved myself.”

“You like to be spanked though don’t you?” he flicked my pussy lips rather hard and then grabbed them. I was wet.

“Yes, I can’t help it, when you tease me it gets me off sometimes,” I admitted through gritted teeth. I tend to prefer it when they focus on rotten things I’ve done that I can pay penance for doing. It humiliates me more to have to openly admit some of this treatment will even give me an orgasm.

“Do you think it’s fair that these nice people have to watch you amuse yourself while you answer a few personal questions?”

That was certainly a new line of affirmation questioning. Jessie and Mike had never asked me if I thought it was fair that I got an affirmation and likened it to just answering personal questions.

“No Master, it isn’t fair. I know affirmations are supposed to be more than personal questions and spankings that get me off. I don’t have any control over what you do to me while I answer the questions though,” I offered.

I felt him pour something on my pussy. At first, I thought it might be shampoo. It began to sting – it was hot sauce! I would later learn this was just a table sauce that they didn’t think was very spicy – but it really began to sting and made me buck and jump a little.

“Alabao!” Michelle hissed in agony just watching the red sauce drip down my labia and over my clit. Her family expected me to stop this exercise and slug him but I didn’t.

“Are you enjoying it now, Aunt Amanda?”

“No Sir, I am not! Oh, that stings! Please wipe it off?” I struggled not to wipe it off myself. I knew I was not permitted to touch myself.

“No, keep your grubby hands away from that fat land-fill you call a cunt. Do you know why I keep calling you Aunt Amanda?” Jessie sneered.

“No sir, I do not,” I assumed he was doing it on accident.

“Every time I do, I see your cunt twitch and your asshole pucker the way it does when you have to tell something truthful about your wretched little life. I think you call yourself Joy and want to start a new life, but you are still miserable, old Aunt Amanda deep down inside.”

Wow, that was painful to hear. No one had said that to me before and it was true.

“Yes Master, you are right. I am trying to be Joy, but some of my old behavior is very deeply ingrained.”

“How I love hearing you tell me that I am right. I could show you photographic evidence with two citations of something when you were Amanda, and you would still tell me I was a dumb ginger and not believe me. Say it again,” he reached down and pinched my asshole closed and then rubbed some of the hot sauce around the nub of my butthole.

“You are right, Master Jessie. I am still Amanda.”

“You’ll answer to Aunt Amanda and when I call you that, I want you to understand that I think your old, shitty, selfish ways are emerging. If I call you Joy again then you will have sufficiently impressed me enough that you truly are willing to shed your dignity, sacrifice your time and accept that you exist to serve Mike and me, and make our lives better – not be a chore!”

“Yes Master,” I gasped, and started to quiver.

“Anyone else want a turn before I start on my mom?” he asked.

“Aye Papi,” Carmen raised her hand and smiled. I didn’t expect that at all. Victor and the others didn’t stop her though. I a cold chill ran up my spine – another girl could be very vicious.

She asked Jessie if there was any particular position I had to be in for this or could it be anywhere. Jessie told her that as long as I was sufficiently on display that it could be anywhere. Carmen sat down in the chair that Mike had vacated when he began his demonstration. She summoned me with a finger “Come here, Amanda.”

I crawled over to where she was seated. A tear was rolling down my eye because the hot sauce was still stinging me. She expected me to basically do a back flip so that I ended up resting my head at her feet, and with my legs straddling her.

Ernesto, and the others watched nearby as I obeyed. I didn’t quite do a flip, but I managed the awkward position that placed my wet pussy just over her lap. Then she began to use her extremely long finger nails to pull my pussy lips apart like she was pulling tender roast-beef apart with a fork.

“Gringa, lo que hagas con tu vida, es tu maletín,” she said.

“I don’t speak Spanish, Ma’am,” I offered apologetically.

“Que fula el olor de la basura,” she had nothing but scorn on her face as she said those words. I assumed they were a rebuke or condemnation because she slapped my pussy hard.

“She said that what you do with your life is your business, but your pussy smells like rotten garbage,” her daughter Michelle translated for her.

“I can speak English just fine,” Carmen snapped at her daughter. I think she just wanted to toy with me and confuse me. “You are a whore?” she asked me.

“Yes Ma’am,” I answered

She slapped my pussy again. “How much do you earn a night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.