Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 41

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

Master gave us an enema and made us run behind the dumpster of the Stuckey’s, squat and shit it out. It was the last thing we did there before the cops came and started walking around the parking lot.

We had to run naked across the parking lot to get back to the motor home, with Jessie following us closely. We had a thrilling little Bonnie and Clyde moment together as we reached the motorhome.

The cops may have just been stopping to grab some dinner. We had no idea, but Master didn’t stick around to find out.

Once on the road, we started training again. This time with dildos and sex toys. Jessie arranged Chastity and me facing away from each other so that our asses touched. He shoved a double-ended dildo into our pussies and made us fuck it deeply into ourselves before introducing a second smaller double-ender into our asses.
The dildos were ridged so they added a little stimulation coming in and out of our holes, and we worked our cunts into a nice froth. I had to adopt my sister’s rhythm to keep them from falling out. They popped out every now and then and that made us pussy fart. It sounded obnoxious but everyone had a good laugh (at our expense).

I used to have the kind of pussy that men would cry over when I took it away from them. I’ve had men tell me they couldn’t get over me after I unceremoniously dumped them when they were of no value to me. I wondered how they would feel to know I was reduced to impaling myself on double dildos sticking out of my sister’s ass and cunt and making myself pussy-fart for the amusement of my Master and nephew (also my Master).

At the same time, my daughter was gargling the spent cum of an afternoon of turning tricks and spitting it back into the cup. Jessie made her hold a wad of it in her mouth and put her head between our asses and apply the semen with her tongue to our pussy lips and the dildo.

It was quite a spectacle. He filmed it with his cell phone.

“I want the passwords to all of your social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, whatever you use,” Mike demanded from my daughter.

“I use them all but not Facebook, Sir. I am not forty years old,” she mused as she slurped the wet drippings from and back onto the dildos my sister and I were working back and forth.

“If you decide to quit, I will make arrangements for you to go back to your grandmother’s house but that is not all. I am going to make you POST all of these videos on those sites so that your friends know what a piggy you were down in Florida.”

“What if I become a lazy bitch and you decide to stop training me, Sir?” she asked.

Mike clearly hadn’t thought about that hypothetical possibility. “I’ll shave your head before I turn you over to your grandmother and do the same things because you clearly intended to get out of your bet with your Mom by refusing to do as you are told but not quitting.”

“Thank you, Sir” my daughter accepted that decision.

We stopped at a place called “Big Foot Trucking Center” in a nondescript little town named Hahira. There was a large gas station with the words “Apple Haven” on the roof. Across the street was a Citgo and a run-down Travel Lodge motel.

Mike checked in across the street at the motel and left us to work the truck stop with Master Jessie in charge. “This is the kind of training you will have as a Well-Behaved slut, Buttercup. I can’t wait until you are a piggy.”

“I know, Sir!” my daughter didn’t say SHE couldn’t wait. She only acknowledged that she knew he couldn’t wait.

He sent her with his mom out to knock on truck doors. The trick here is to do it early because most truck drivers hate to be woken up late. It was still light out.

Jessie brought me into the gas station with him. He sized up the burly guy working behind the counter and approached him boldly. The store was relatively empty, and no one was near the counter.

He exchanged pleasantries with the guy and asked him if he had lived in Hahira all of his life. The man didn’t see any reason to respond and ignored him. He was waiting for us to buy something.

“The thing is, we are kind of short on cash and I was hoping we could come to an arrangement,” Jessie indicated me. “My Aunt gives the world’s second-best blowjobs. I was wondering if you’d let her go down on you in exchange for letting her and her sister work your lot tonight.”

The man spit some tobacco chaw into a Pepsi can and looked me up and down. “Who gives the world’s BEST blowjobs?”

“My mom, but she is busy working. I will let you decide who is best at the END of your shift as long as you just sort of ignore the fact that they are hanging around?”

Jessie had never done anything like this before and Mike hadn’t either. I was nervous but the attendant nodded. I walked behind the cash register like an employee and removed my clothes – skirt first. I was so nervous that someone would come in. I was probably on the security cameras as well.

I unzipped his jeans with my mouth and then pulled his dick out with my tongue. I gave him the best blowjob I knew how to give.

I don’t know if it worked, but no cops came, and we didn’t get kicked out that night. Jessie maintained that same cup with the cum from earlier. It grew more and more disgusting as the semen of more than a dozen men (including the cashier) was added.

The truck stop wasn’t very big and we didn’t have any competition. We did over at the travel lodge though. A group of Cuban girls were working out of a motel room. They had kids a little younger than my daughter and Jessie, but they weren’t hookers (at least I didn’t think they were).

Once we knocked on the thirty or so trucks over at the truck stop, Jessie made his mom give the guy another blowjob. I never heard who did it better. We earned about two hundred dollars combined in a few hours. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great money either.

Master ordered a pizza from down the street. He let us lick cum off the top of a single slice and nibble on the cheese while we crawled around in the dirty motel room. We couldn’t compete with the hot Cuban girls, and we were a little afraid their pimps would get mad, so we stayed in most of that night.

Mike and Jessie showed us what it would be like to be in Piggy training. It was very familiar to how it was serving Uncle Evil. The difference was because my sister and daughter shared the humiliating experience with me it felt kind of fun and we competed to see who could act like a bigger pig.

Chastity has a naturally pink coloration to her skin and a slightly turned up nose that gives her a piggy look anyway. She totally embraced her role and oinked, and rutted around the motel room.

We slept tied up tightly. The three of us were sandwiched so that Buttercup was in the middle. My nose was in my daughter’s cunt, and her face was in my crotch. My sister was tied up on the other side so that her nose was stuck in Buttercup’s crack.

Rope was tied around our tits and we had to sleep on the dirty floor. It looked like it hadn’t been vacuumed since the late 1980s. Roaches crawled over us at night and it was hard to get to sleep like that.

In the morning, Master made us get up earlier and crawl around the entire motel in the nude on our hands and knees, while dragging our tits. There weren’t many travelers at the motel but a few people did catch a glimpse of us.

“Can you imagine anyone visiting this town? Why even build a motel? Who takes their kids on a vacation to Hahira Georgia?” Jessie asked. He was joking.

Mike explained that the motel was mostly for travelers who needed to spend a night on the way to somewhere else. We already knew that. I expected my daughter to say something snarky in response about how obvious it was. Instead, Buttercup snorted like a pig, and we all laughed raucously.

We didn’t realize she wasn’t trying to be funny. She was signaling that someone was coming.

Two men and two women approached us. They were all Cuban. I can’t easily tell you the difference between Mexican and Cuban people, but I can tell you that these people wore outfits with Cuban flags and it seemed like they were probably from there. It may show my ignorance but I really didn’t know how to tell the difference.

“Hey acere, ¿qué pasa?” the leader of the men asked Mike. I don’t speak Spanish, but it was obvious by his tone that it wasn’t a friendly greeting.

“Just out walking the piggies,” Mike replied.

The two women laughed. They were older than my daughter but not by all that much. They wore a lot of make-up and their black hair was greasy and teased out.

“It looks like you are having a little fun,” the man introduced himself as Victor. I grew a little nervous. “Planning to stay long in Hahira?”

“No, we were going to head out this morning,” Mike replied.

“That’s what we said,” Victor smiled and looked at the other three people in his party. They all nodded in agreement. “Then you know, the kids need diapers and milk, and the truck breaks down and well, three months later, here we are,” he raised his hands to indicate that this was his entire world now.

“Well, we plan to get packed up and on the road.”

“That’s too bad, I was hoping we could kick back and have a little party. You know, my wife makes an incredible Mojo pork.”

That was a surprising offer. Victor’s ominous greeting and sinister manner suggested he would not want competition horning in on his territory.

“You want us to stay?” Mike asked.

“What kind of beer do you drink?”

“Well, I enjoy a Michelob now and then. I don’t like that Ultra shit, but I’ll drink it if that is all they have.”

“That’s the kind WE like,” Victor smiled graciously. He introduced the others. His wife’s name was Carmen. She was tall and probably in her early twenties, even though Victor was in his late thirties. The other girl’s name was Maya. She was surprisingly not related even though the girls looked very similar. They both had very thick booties. Maya had huge floppy tits – bigger than my sister’s jugs.

The other guy was introduced as Victor’s cousin Ernesto. He didn’t say much. He looked very serious though like he was ready to shoot us dead if we crossed him.

“I appreciate the offer,” Mike reluctantly declined their offer at first. He cited the fact that we’d be piggies all day anyway.

“Well, that’s kind of cool. We’re kind of interested in why you have them doing that? Is this like something you film and put on twitter or something?”

Mike laughed and explained that he was training us using discipline and that we had to experience a day as piggies because we would be living that way if we don’t earn enough money and misbehave too much.

Victor and Ernesto thought Mike may be joking but when they realized he wasn’t, they were even more intrigued. We were made to crawl up two flights of stairs to their room. The girls didn’t say anything to us – not at first anyway.

The motel room was just like ours, only much dirtier. The beds had been flipped over and pushed up against the wall. There was an overpowering smell of mildew and Cuban spices and food. The room had a lot of empty bottles, trash, and a makeshift kitchen of sorts. A folding card table sat over a mini-fridge with two crock pots and a hot plate resting on it.

The family had also strung up clotheslines that crisscrossed the room. They obviously used them to dry their clothes.

There were a couple of half-empty bottles of rum next to a big cooler against the wall.

There were three other women in the room, one was much older and had gray hair. There was a young girl in jean shorts that was about my daughter’s age and then another a little younger. There were two young boys. One had no shirt on and was running around the room playing and dancing. He stopped immediately when we came in. The other was quiet and didn’t say much. He was watching TV with the younger girl.

Everyone stopped to watch us crawl into the room completely nude except for collars.

The gray-haired women’s name was “Madre” as far as I could tell. She didn’t run things, Victor did. However, he seemed to consult with her. She spoke only in Spanish and seemed to chastise him for bringing us into the crowded motel room.

She made a few sucking sounds with her teeth after he refused to take her advice and brought beers out of a cooler for Jessie and Mike. The beers were labelled “Modelo Especial”.

“I thought you drank Michelob,” Mike observed as he took the ice-cold brew.

“Ernesto, go to the Green Apple and get a case of Michelob,” Victor instructed his cousin. “We do now,” he as he clinked beers with my Master.

Master glanced at Jessie when he was handed a beer. Jessie seemed flattered and I think he would have drank it.

“You know what the drinking age is where I come from, Tipo?” Victor offered that it was whatever age you were when you could hold up the money to buy a beer. He took the beer back though when he realized Mike didn’t seem to approve.

“I don’t let my boys drink either,” he introduced his sons. “¡Presentémonos!” he clapped his hands and made everyone pay attention. Most of them were looking at us rutting around on the floor in shock or disgust.

He obviously favored the eldest boy. “Juan and Carlos,” he said with pride. Juan bowed and Carlos waved shyly.

There was also a baby that we didn’t notice resting inside of a car carrier that seemed to be used as a permanent crib for the baby to sleep in. The baby was isolated from everyone else, but we could still smell their dirty diaper and occasional cries. They called her Caramella but no one acknowledged her or showed her to us.

“This is Mi Madre,” Victor introduced the gray-haired woman. She didn’t say anything. She had the stern look of someone who didn’t take a lot of shit from anyone – even Victor.

“This is Michelle,” he pointed to the eldest of the young women we hadn’t met yet. He didn’t say what her role was in the household. I assumed because she was wearing jean short-shorts and a bikini top though she was a hooker like the others. She had a plump butt, and decent size boobs for a girl her age. She couldn’t have been too much older than my daughter, but it was hard to tell.

There was another bratty girl that was probably my daughter as well. She was introduced as Maria. She was picking her nose when her father introduced her. “Get your finger out of your nose,” he chided her.

“Yes Papa!” she wiped the booger on the carpet and Victor didn’t seem to care. She was wearing a sheer pink-white nightgown that framed her lithe body. Maria was built a lot like Buttercup – slender, lithe and not a lot of curves except for a pert little butt.

I wouldn’t say that these kids were exactly innocent or naïve. They shared a room with hookers, so they had obviously seen some shit. They didn’t seem all that shocked that we were naked. They clearly thought it was funny we were crawling around like dogs on the carpet.

I know it sounds hypocritical because I live as a slave – but I was the one looking down on them and judging them. Their little motel room smelled and was filthy and no one bothered to clean it. I had lived just like these people.

I was doing something about my selfish, lazy state but they weren’t. I kept my observations to myself obviously, but in retrospect, I felt guilty that I judged them harshly.

“I am Mike, this is Jessie,” Mike introduced the clothed members of our group. “This is Joy, Chastity and Buttercup,” he pointed to us one at a time and then told us to oink like piggies.

It was deeply humiliating but I was actually relieved when the entire family burst out into laughter. They were used to living in a motel with prostitutes paying the bills, but even they were looking down at us now and ridiculing at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.