Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 40

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

Jessie insisted we take our time and not make him cum. My daughter was impressed after putting a lot of effort into making Jessie orgasm that he could hold out.

When he finally shot his load of spunk it was up his mother’s nose and all over her face. My daughter instinctively began to kiss it off before I could. She made horrible faces like the taste disgusted her.

Cum was such an integral part of my diet now that I didn’t think much about it any longer. Semen had a lot of different flavors and some of it even burned my tongue. I used to hate swallowing cum before I began training. I have to admit that being made to play with it and lap it up was humiliating but eating it like a cum-bucket was constantly reinforcing a primal feeling of female submissiveness in me.

I liked it. I was a cum gobbler now, and I found it to be almost like a mood-altering vitamin that soothed me. I know that sounds incredibly hard to believe, but there was something primal about semen.

I hate to admit that I really liked having a warm load shot up my ass or in my pussy too. It was humiliating to lap it up after and play with it – but even that was having the intended effect of making me feel wholly more submissive. I think it was something nature intended for females, but I don’t know enough about hormones to know if that’s true or just my imagination.

“You don’t seem to like the taste,” Mike observed as he indicated that I could start on his dick next while she finished cleaning her Aunt’s face.

“I don’t, Sir. I ask that when we are out there in the parking lot, the other girls let me eat as much cum as possible, so I get used to it.”

“That’s not fair,” Chastity spouted off. She was so even-keeled and placid during her submission that I had never heard her raise her voice. She had bruises all over her body. My sister had been handled extremely roughly almost every day. She didn’t complain but she didn’t act like she loved it either. Chastity really surprised me by how willing she was to go along with whatever was done to her.

“They really slapped the shit out of my titties!” She might say after getting out of a car with two guys. She didn’t sound happy, proud or angry. She’d just sort of shrug it off, straighten her outfit and go on the prowl for the next trick to turn!

I think Mike and Jessie were impressed with her - more so than with me (And definitely more so than my daughter). She had really embraced her role without much drama or many questions.

“I am sorry, Chastity!” my daughter apologized profusely for offending my sister. It was surprising that now Chastity was finally taking umbrage with things. It may have been a combination of Mike and Jessie being sensitive to how hard they pushed her but also she wasn’t’ going to tolerate my daughter dictating the rules to them either. That was apparently the last straw for my sister.

“I didn’t get to tell Master how I wanted to be trained when I started. You keep telling them how things should be,” she complained. “You want us to stop calling customers a trick. You want us to let you gobble up all the cum. Does this look like Burger King? Not everything is going to be YOUR WAY, Buttercup!”

I wondered if this outburst was related to her standoffish behavior at the diner. There was something else going on with my sister, but I didn’t know what it was.

“Chastity has a point,” Master reminded my daughter that she wasn’t the boss and that he’d define the boundaries and limits of her training. He smacked her head with his dick and let his giant balls rest across her nose.

“There is going to be enough cum to go around, but I’ll make sure to make you go out with mine all over your face this afternoon. You can explain to CUSTOMERS that you are new and that you are learning to do cum walks in public. Your mom and aunt will lick it off your body when they earn enough money for this afternoon.”

Then he smacked my sister on the ass hard. He hadn’t forgotten about her outburst. He instructed

Jessie to use a red sharpie and write “WH-O-PPER” on her Chastity’s ass cheeks, circling the O around her sweaty asshole. “YOU can tell customers that you are ass is the Whopper, and you are like Burger King. You will do it their way!”

“Yes, Master, Sorry I got snippy!” my sister apologized and started sucking his dick with me. She presented her ass to Jessie so that he could write the word in big letters. “I just get angry sometimes.”

“This is the attitude that I am trying to breed out of you. You cunts need to learn to obey, listen and not question so much. You think you know more than me about how to be trained and disciplined. You both keep demonstrating that.”

“Even though you mean well with your suggestions, it comes across as if you think I haven’t thought this out,” Mike told my daughter.

Mike patted me on the top of my head while I went down on him and said that he was surprised that I was the best behaved of the bunch. “You are normally the most willful. If a week as a pony, did you some good, maybe a week as a piggy in Florida will REALLY help.”

I nodded in agreement. I deep-throated his cock so I didn’t have to agree out loud. I wasn’t afraid to serve as a piggy but I didn’t want to have to live that way and I knew I should behave so I wouldn’t.

“What should be written on YOUR giant, thick ass?” he asked me.

I looked up at him with his cock still in my mouth and shrugged that I did not know.

“Good answer,” he nodded that I understood his lesson about not trying to run things. Then he allowed Jessie to write whatever he wanted on me.

Jessie wrote “COCK” across my ass cheeks with red marker and circled the O around my sphincter. He wrote “POOP” long ways down my crack and the words intersected at the letter O. When Master saw what was written he was confused and frustrated.

“Cock goes in, and Poop comes out” Jessie stuck his finger right into my ass, hooked his finger, and wriggled it around as he explained.

“I thought you’d write something Burger King related,” Mike postulated.

“I could have written ‘ONION RING’ because Aunt Amanda’s ass brings a tear to my eyes,” he laughed.

“She isn’t Aunt Amanda anymore,” Mike rubbed my head. “At least, I don’t see that defiant rage in her eyes any longer,” he said proudly. I was pleased that he thought as much.

I still dealt with a quiet rage monsters inside of me that dared me to yell at them. She offered doubts and prompted me to scare Jessie for daring to treat my ass like a toy he could play with as he liked. She scolded me for permitting these men to have the audacity to tell me what to do.

I was glad that I was able to put a ball gag in her metaphorical mouth and not feel like a slave her envy and rage. I might not have hurt so many people in my past if I didn’t feel like answering that voice in my head that urged me to manipulate and be cruel.

Jessie wrote “Fingers only” on my daughter’s ass. “You can let men play with your tits, and asshole but no more than one finger up your butt. I’ll expect the other girls to tell on you if you do more than that. You can use your mouth to suck their dicks, lick their balls, lick their asses, and you can go down on them if that is what the GUY asks but not if they suggest it without permission from the trick.”

“Yes, Sir, thank you,” Buttercup acknowledged the instructions and even repeated them back for him. At the same time, she lovingly licked around his dick. He made her lick his hairy asshole too. “Trust me, many of these guys are going to be a whole lot worse. If you are going out there, I don’t want you making a face like you smell dog shit.”

“Yes, Sir, thank you,” Buttercup tongued his asshole while I and my sister sucked his cock. We all had to take turns licking his asshole and we couldn’t forget Jessie either. He loved it. His asshole had only a few long strands of red hair – it could have been a girl’s asshole because it was so delicate and dainty.

We finished sucking their cocks and then swapped the cum around in our mouths and rubbed our titties together for a while. Master made us get out of the RV completely naked. It must have been after 4pm by this point. There were several cars and at least one craned head in our direction.

Master explained that we’d typically get enemas and be cleaned out before we started working track. He also said we wouldn’t wear butt plugs this time but that we’d generally be wearing them. “I want to start you out with a small one and get you used to it,” he informed my daughter as he jammed a thumb up her tight asshole.

He inspected us just outside the RV. We weren’t in the middle of the parking lot – more off to the side. People COULD see us, though. Jessie and Mike lined us up and began fingering us. He doubled checked to make sure that Buttercup’s cunt clamps were tight enough he could only shove a small finger inside of her and wriggle it.

“They are THREE-hole whores. You are a two-hole whore,” he said as he attached the matching nipple clamps to her smallish boobs.

“Technically, they have four holes, Sir.”

Mike was surprised when my daughter said that.

“Asshole, Mouth Hole, Cunt Hole, and Pee Hole,” she was right but most guys assumed that the vagina was the only hole in our pussy.

“You also have nose holes, ear holes, and eye holes, do cocks go in them?”

“They might if the guy pays enough, Sir?” my daughter offered him a playful grin.

“You have two holes open for business, and you aren’t charging anything for them today. You are just along for the ride. I don’t want you correcting the girls in front of their tricks. We’ll talk about it in between customers. Jessie and I will be out there with you,” he said.

“Oh, are you going to turn tricks too, Sir?” my daughter offered playfully.

Mike wagged a playful finger in her face and smiled. She smiled too. Then he jammed that finger into her mouth and down her throat and gagged her enough that she began to choke. “Watch your tone. Jokes are a natural defensive mechanism when you are scared and nervous. Are you scared and nervous?”

“No sir,” my daughter replied stoically after he stopped choking her with his beefy finger. I have to admit that was it was kind of funny to watch her twitch and shake while he pressed down on her tonsils.

“We’ll see,” he said. Then he pointed at a car pulling into the parking lot and a man staring at us when he got out of his car.

“Wave at one of your new friends, Girls,” Master told us to wave at them as he passed out our outfits. They were the same things we wore earlier, except he made me, and my daughter swap clothes. We waved while we got dressed and a potential customer approached us.

“Wow, you girls aren’t shy,” he seemed like a young man in his twenties, balding, a nice guy with a southern accent. He was dressed in a Michigan State sweater and some jeans.

“We aren’t, Sir,” I replied as I slipped into my outfit.

“Are you strippers?”

“No, strippers are just teasers. We are pleasers,” I said. He didn’t seem to understand so I had to spell it out for him. “We are whores, Sir.”

I think it added extra humiliation that I couldn’t just imply it – I had to say it out loud while basically offering my ass and my daughter in the bargain for a little cash.

The man looked around as if he was worried about law enforcement. He asked us the obligatory question if we were cops or not.

“Would cops show you their boobs and let you touch them?” Mike lifted my top and offered the man a chance to feel me up.

“I’d feel better if you just said you were not cops,” he said.

“We are not cops,” we all said in unison – it was almost comical that five people said it at once.

“How much?” he asked.

“Twenty-dollar donation gets you thirty minutes to do anything you want with one of these two bitches, and I’ll throw in the small fry to suck your dick and let you play with her ass and tits.”

“Twenty dollars?”

“Yeah, I know that is an incredible deal.”

“What can I get for ten dollars?” he was obviously trying to haggle to see how little he could get away with giving us and still get his jollies.

I have to admit that I wanted to slug the guy. He seemed like a nice guy when he first approached us. Now, he seemed like a swaggering jack-ass.

Anyone who wanted to stick a dick into me at Serendipity could do it pretty much anytime. I was usually bound up and bent over. People routinely took turns using my sister in the barn and me especially at night. I didn’t have to haggle over prices, and I didn’t refuse anyone.

Yet, now that this guy was balking at the thought of paying twenty dollars to fuck ME or my sister and get to play with my daughter in the bargain, I thought he was definitely looking a gift horse in the mouth.

My old bitchy-feelings about stinginess with my body, and people who weren’t worthy of having sex with me started to emerge again.

“You can get two of us to give you a blowjob for ten bucks, or just one of us for five, Sir!” my daughter offered an enthusiastic sales pitch in a very positive manner.

I could see what Master said about her tone needing work. She didn’t sound like a “robot” – Buttercup sounded more like a Stepford wife or cult member that was way too happy to be there right now. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Imagine someone that had been hypnotized to sound blissful no matter what happened. He just basically demeaned us by haggling over twenty dollars to fuck me or my sister and have my hot little daughter thrown in as a plaything.

The man paused as if he were waiting for an even lower offer.

“Hand-jobs are free!”

“I’ll take one of those,” he pointed at her.

“I am a package deal, Sir. If you want me, my mom or my aunt have to come with me,” my daughter quickly explained she was just learning the basics.

“They aren’t really related to you,” the man implied my daughter was lying. I knew that my daughter would never have tolerated someone calling her a liar even when she was telling a lie. I wanted to see if she would let what this guy was saying roll off of her back, or he would wind up, and she’d explode into anger.

It was to her credit that she insisted we were really related. “This is my mom, Joy, and my Aunt Chastity.”

“You would be charging a lot more if you were really a mother and a daughter team,” he said.

“My mom gives amazing blowjobs, but Master wants us to know that our time and mouths aren’t worth more than five bucks. Do you want us?”

“Hand-job is free and you will both give me one?”

My daughter looked up at Mike for permission. He sighed. I don’t think he anticipated that we’d be giving freebies in the parking lot. “If you want to tip up to five dollars as a voluntary donation they can take that but nothing more.”

It was pretty obvious when the guy nodded that he didn’t intend to give us any more than he had to. He took us over to his car and sat down. He unlocked the door. I had to open it for myself and I scooted in next to him. My daughter scooted over next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.