Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 37

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Naked pussy, with its lips surrouded by a metal clamp

“I don’t want you to decide yet. In a few weeks after we get home, I am going to ask you if you want to continue. I am going to test you, and if you pass, I’ll sign you up for school and take you clothes shopping. If you don’t, then you learned what you do not like, and you had an interesting experience.”

Mike assured he wouldn’t think any less of her if she backed out, and he wouldn’t try to goad her into doing this.

“I am not sure you should be. I am cautiously optimistic this isn’t some elaborate game to waste my time and shock your mother,” Mike finally looked in my direction. He told me that I looked like I was about to drop a huge shit because I was obviously worried about something.

I offered him a wintry smile as I remembered Uncle Evil told me that I had “all-the-time bitch face”. I didn’t know if I could make a joke about that. The old me would have as a defense mechanism and to avoid admitting that I really was worried.

“You have no say. You have no authority over your daughter. You gave it to me. However, I want you to speak. What do you think about the training plan as I have laid it out?”

Mike made me stand up and face my daughter. Tits out, chin up, ass cheeks clenched, I turned to look at her. She was naked, collared, and clips were hanging off her tiny boobs and clit-flesh. She seemed so innocent and fresh-faced like this – despite the fact she was wearing the trappings of a sex slave.

It didn’t look quite right on her – like a virgin whore. It just didn’t seem to fit my mental image of what Emily should be.

“I’ve made some bad choices in my life, my daughter has been there with me through all of them. I’ve gotten us evicted and left on the side of the road by being a cunt to everybody including my old boss and Jerry. I think what I have to say should be taken with a grain of salt,” I cleared my throat. I so rarely spoke anymore that my voice sounded scratchy.

“That goes without saying,” Mike snickered and told me that he was glad I had admitted it out loud anyway. “Everyone here knows that – say what you want to say. You can speak more informally if it helps.”

I appreciated that. This was a big deal. When my sister had chosen to submit, I remember questioning the decision, but ultimately she wanted what she wanted. I felt like I wanted her to do this with me to get her away from Jerry.

This wasn’t the same because my daughter’s reasons for coming to this were entirely different – and she was still MY daughter even if I didn’t have any authority.

“Do you want to be Emily or Buttercup?” I asked her.

“Buttercup,” my daughter pursed her lips, and answered without hesitation. It seemed like she wasn’t understanding the gravity of what I was really asking.

“I haven’t answered to Amanda or even Mom in a long time. I’ve started to forget that is even my old name. I know you want to be Buttercup today. Do you want to wake up every day and still be here? There is no getting bored and wanting to go to the mall. There is no whining or complaining, or sleeping in. Master Mike is going to kick your ass on a daily basis, and you are going to have to keep sticking it out to be kicked again day after day. Do you really want to do that?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“You know why.”

“I am asking you to tell me so that I can hear you say it. Look at me, Emily. You are Buttercup right now, but you are still Emily if you want to be. I want to watch your eyes while you tell me why you want to submit to Master Mike and endure a very brutal and humiliating lesson 24/7.”

“I have listened to what you say about hating what you see in the mirror. Well, I do as well. Except I see you staring back at me. I’ve become you and I would rather do this for two years, rather than become you over the next twenty.”

Well said. I couldn’t have felt worse about her decision – this was all my fault.

“Besides, think of all the fun we’ll have together sucking cocks, and sticking our finger’s up each other’s asses,” she mused playfully. I think she could tell from the look on my face that I was horrified at the realization of the big part I had played in her decision to sacrifice her dignity and have her own bitch-button held down.

“I am being serious right now,” I was still trying to process what she said. “You’ve already expressed your interest in submitting and once you really start – this isn’t something he is going to let you quit just because you get bored and then sign up for when you like it. You are going back to your grandmas to learn crochet if you quit. You made a pinky-swear!”

“I know mom, but you are too if you quit first.”

My daughter was as stubborn as I was.

“What do you think I should do, Mom?”

I wish Emily hadn’t asked me that.

I could have told her to put her clothes back on and count her lucky stars that she doesn’t have to eat bacon-grease in oatmeal, while her cousin plays with her ass. He’d done that this morning with us and she was still willing to follow through with it.

“Look, mom. I know what you are doing. You feel guilty you raised me to be a little bitch. You think I am too dumb to know any better like Chastity,” my daughter spoke in a very direct manner. She wasn’t being facetious or sassy. She was talking to me like a young adult.

My sister looked mildly offended, but didn’t protest when my daughter called her stupid. I believe Chastity isn’t as dumb as she lets on. I never believed she was doing any of this to learn to be a better person. I suspected she was doing this because she kind of liked the wild adventure and not just get to away from Jerry. I think Chastity REALLY liked the idea of the huge nest egg after two years, but I knew money wasn’t her main motivator either.

Buttercup was right about one thing though. I thought Chastity was too dumb to really understand just how hard she’d have to work for that nest egg and what this entailed. I knew my daughter wasn’t naïve and she knew she was stepping into a world of shit.

“You think I am doing this to get a rise out of you and shock you. Don’t flatter yourself Mom. I sometimes like to piss you off, but I wouldn’t have agreed to wear a lock on my pussy lips just to get your goat. If I wanted to get a rise out of you I’d have asked Mike to let me be a little dominatrix and then I’d put this clip on your asshole and twist it,” she admitted with a big goofy grin.

She had a fair point, and she was right. In the back of my mind, I thought she might be doing this for attention or to make it about her. It could have also been that she wanted me to be so shocked that I decided to give this all up and return to our boring little lives. However, if that was her motivation, there were easier ways to do that without enduring all the pain and humiliation.

“Then, I think you had better buckle up, Buttercup. You are going to have to do things with me that you may not enjoy,” I didn’t want to come right out and say oral sex but I knew that was expected.

“Are you afraid to say eating your pussy? I am going to be a little mouth whore and I am sure we’ll have to practice together. I guess I should ask you a question then,” she said.

Mike allowed it. He knew we needed to hash this out.

“If guys think I suck dick better than you, are you going to be a competitive little cunt about it?”

She was joking. It was a nice attempt at levity. We both laughed. I knew I was the better cock-sucker by far – I had way more practice and I had learned a lot in the past few weeks.

“Seriously, though. Are you going to be protective when guys grab my ass, or want me to go down on them with you?”

That was a good question. I didn’t feel that protective over Chastity. She was my little sister, but she could take big dicks and a lot of punishment. She was like the Energizer Bunny when it came to sucking dick. She could just keep sucking and sucking. She was still my little sister, and there were times I felt guilty about leading her into this life. She wouldn’t have been strung up in the barn if she hadn’t followed me into this choice.

However, it was totally different. I felt that Emily was still my responsibility even if I had no authority over her and I would worry about her. “Look, I love you. You are my daughter, no matter what. You may get hurt. You may get your pussy busted or stretched out. You may even get arrested if we run into cops when we are working. If this is something you want to do – I have no authority over you any longer. If you are looking for my blessing, all I can say is buckle up Buttercup. These guys hit hard, and they fuck hard.”

My daughter smiled and we returned to position facing forward.

Mike was pleased. “Master Jessie, show your cousin what she is doing wrong.”

Jessie sprung off the picnic table. He walked around Buttercup and put his hand under her butt cheeks forcing her to stick her butt up and out and a little. He tapped the inside of her thighs so that she would open her legs further. He tweaked her nipples and made her push her shoulders back. He lifted her shoulders.

“I couldn’t have done it better myself,” he smiled.

“As of today, Master Jessie has full authority over you sluts. If he gives you an order then assume it came from me. He can do anything I could do to you other than release you or change your status. He can punish you and use you fully. JUST.NOT.IN.MY.BED,” Mike seemed mildly annoyed and amused about that.

I didn’t understand the context of what he meant by that last part. I assumed Jessie had sex with someone in Mike’s bed and it was coated in pussy-juice and sweat. I assumed it may have been Buttercup.

I really wasn’t even sure if she was a virgin. I assumed she wasn’t. It wasn’t something we never talked about. I knew she dated boys, and I knew she had even kissed girls at school (mostly for shock value).

“Buttercup, you understand that you are in first grade, and that you cannot quit being educated for two years. If you do, then any and all earnings you made will be null and void. I’ll keep all of it. Do you agree to serve me, and by proxy anyone I choose, including your cousin Jessie?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Do you have any questions, additional limits, or comments before I collar you?”

“No, Master.”

Mike was in disbelief. He expected Emily to have some funny, choice last words. “Okay, then there is no Emily. There is only Buttercup from this point forward and Emily is just a name you write on your homework. You voluntarily give me ownership of your cunt, tits, pussy, and ass, for the next two years. I have total authority over you and will never grant you a day off from discipline. You will serve 24 hours a day, every day, and in the end I will have polished you into something approaching a pleasant human being. Is that what you want to do?”

“Yes Master,” Buttercup seemed nervous as Master replaced her temporary collar with one like the metal one that me and my sister wore. He locked it on and said that he had bought that last night from one of the vendors. “This is going to be deducted from the first hundred dollars you make. If you want this off in the first two weeks I may allow it with no penalty. After that, I’ll let you quit but the only way this is coming off is if you lose all of your earnings, and I shave your head bald. You can still live with me if your two years are not up – but you will never have the opportunity to serve me again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“I may just shave your head bald anyway to match your mother, because it looks kind of sexy,” he smirked. He explained that he wanted her to have to sacrifice if she was going to quit. He can’t get his time investment back and she should at least show lose something. “You won’t notice money you never had being taken from you. If you want to quit after two weeks, I am going to make you wait 24 hours and then unlock you.”

“I won’t quit, Sir. I don’t want to go live with my Grandma. I won’t stay with you if I did. I made an agreement with my mom that if I quit, I go back home to her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.