Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 35: Passed Around Georgia

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: Passed Around Georgia - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Illustration of naked women going around a circle with leashes

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Joy

I awoke on the ground, face first in the Georgia mud. The sun was beating down on my head already.

The first thing I realized was that I was completely bald now. Evil must have shaved my head when I passed out last night.

I wasn’t angry about it – it was the loss of yet another vanity for me. I might have been livid even a week ago. That wasn’t the agreement and he wasn’t the trainer I chose. However, I also agreed to let Master Mike loan me out. What little make-up I had on last night had long since been ruined.

I was bound ass up,

sweaty, and there was grit caked between my ass-cheeks. The auctioneer had chosen me last night as his “payment” for working the gate and being a Master of Ceremonies.

I was relieved and a little flattered. I had seen some of the ponies on stage get auctioned off to men that they definitely didn’t seem to like. Some of the men may have intentionally bid on women that were the biggest bitches.

My nephew bid on this big-assed blonde bitch that was constantly making fun of my sister and me. She seemed so full of herself. I don’t think I ever learned her name even though we often competed in the same pony contests.

I knew women just like her when I was a stripper. She compensated for her lack of confidence and self-worth by hurting those around her. Those she couldn’t hurt she manipulated. Those she couldn’t manipulate she avoided.

I know because I was just like her. I thought he may have bitten off more than he could chew.

My sister had been auctioned off to her husband. I suspected Jessie took her simply because she had promised to shove her fist up Kim’s ass. I should say Chastity because we’ve started new lives and we’re supposed to leave our old personalities behind.

However, the line between Kim and Chastity are so blurred. I believe my sister was always a submissive. A TRUE submissive. The kind that likes to make people happy. She’s lazy and selfish at times, but I think those are traits she picked up without discipline. Chastity (Kim) has blossomed. She was probably looking forward to being used by Daphne and her Master last night.

I didn’t really know what to expect from Uncle Evil. He is scrawny and is constantly making bad puns and dirty jokes. He definitely earned his nickname last night.

He poked me with needles and hung me from a tree, while telling this woman with him that I was his piñata. I never learned the woman’s name. I assume she was Aunt Evil, because she was older, scrawny and kind of trashy. She was covered in tattoos and had saggy tits, breath that smelled like cigarettes.

“I was a pretty little piece of ass like you once,” she sat as she took a drag of her cigarette and put it out on my ass. My skin sizzled and I am not sure if that is ever going to heal properly. That pain was just the start of my ordeal. They beat me with wooden rods while I swung from the tree, and then they hoisted me back up again so that one of my legs was raised obscenely until it aligned with my head, and beat my pussy.

Evil’s camper was filthy and full of cockroaches. He put one on my pussy and watched as I danced, and squirmed. Then she put one in my mouth and they gagged me so that I couldn’t spit it out.

“That’s Charlie. Don’t swallow Charlie. He’s their leader and the roaches will be really angry!” Uncle Evil teased me. I was bound the entire time so that even if I had thought to struggle, I couldn’t have gotten free. His rope skills were even better than Master.

I think they were disappointed I didn’t struggle because he tied the knots in such a way that they would only become tighter if I had.

He made jokes like “Don’t bogart my roach,” and pretended it was a joint. They made me chew Charlie up after they ungagged me and then swallow him – bug legs and all.

“Juicy, isn’t he?” Uncle Evil asked rhetorically. He told me to open my mouth wide and show them that I ate it all.

His wife fisted my ass and while I was no stranger to that, she pulled me inside out. I was afraid my asshole wouldn’t go back into my body!

“Look at your cute tail, girly!” Aunt Evil spanked the prolapsed inner part of my asshole that was now swinging freely outside of my poo-hole.

They treated me like a subject in a ghastly science experiment. He suffocated me at one point to the point I almost passed out, and I let him do it. They slapped me awake. They forced every type of bodily fluid out of me from snot, to tears, to piss and laughed as I lapped them up off their disgusting floor.

I don’t want you to think I was stoic during all of this. I’ve tried to keep a straight face for this event. I’ve been double fisted by my sister in public. I am still not used to the deep sense of humiliation that runs down my spine when people watch me getting her pumping my holes with her entire hand up to her wrist.

I would never be able to live this down around my nephew after this. I’ve long since given up on that. He’s treated me like a cow and plucked my titties, flicked my clit, spit on my ass, and he thinks I like it.

The truth is that I still see Jessie like he is still a goofy kid with a finger up his nose. I thought it couldn’t get any more humiliating than letting him pull my ass cheeks apart so he can watch me fart for him when I was back at Jerry’s house.

I saw him laugh when I had bells attached to my pussy and tits, and I was clenching anal beads in a tug of war like he thought I was just the dumbest bimbo on the planet and I thought I couldn’t sink lower.

My own daughter has been laughing and sneering at me since my training began. I was prepared for that, she had a devious sense of humor. I wasn’t prepared for her to decide to submit. I still hadn’t had a chance to really process all of that.

I was thinking about how intense last night was. Uncle Evil kicked me in the ass with his boot and asked if I was still alive.

“Yes, Master,” I grunted as he flipped me over to inspect me. I was covered in bruises and whip marks – fine lines from slivered rods and larger blunted marks from paddles and floggers.

“I am not your Master, you magnificent beast. I am just Uncle Evil,” he chuckled as he stood over me. This wrinkled little troll of a man would never have had this authority over me if I hadn’t let him, but I felt inclined to let him.

I felt broken and dominated. The part of me that is constantly questioning authority and defiant was unconscious right then. The only thing he hadn’t done to me last night was actually fuck me, and I suspected that was because he could not get it up.

At his side, was a English Bulldog that he called “Archie.” Archie is a very horny dog, and I’ve never had sex with one until last night. Archie doesn’t quit until he gets what he wants. Uncle Evil and his wife put him on my back and let him fuck me. He stayed inside me after he finished nutting and then they made me squirt out his cum and eat it.

Fucking a dog felt like about the most degrading thing I could do – until I had to eat Aunt Evil’s pussy. It tasted like hot tuna and dog crap. She kept goading me while Archie sniffed my ass and licked my pussy.

“Come on, Archie is a much better pussy licker than you!” she demanded.

“Sorry, Uncle Evil. What time is it?”

“Half-past the crack of your ass,” he pretended to look at an invisible watch on his arm. He was naked except for his boots. “Time to get you back to your Master. The question I have is did you have fun?”

Fun? It was the most degrading, humiliating and painful experience of my entire life. If Master Mike had started at this level of intensity – I doubted I could have continued serving him. I had been willing to let my daughter see most aspects of my training but I didn’t even want Kim to know what happened to me last night.

“Yes Sir,” I lied.

“Oh good, I was worried we might have been too tame for you last night,” he smirked. I couldn’t tell if he was being serious or joking. “We’ve got breakfast over here for you, crawl.”

He turned and walked toward the picnic table. Aunt Evil was sitting with her tits hanging out on the picnic table and smoking. I crawled across the grass, feeling every bit of gravel in my knees. I was still tied up, so I probably slithered without the use of my hands, dragging my tits, and using my knees mostly to propel myself forward.

“We just have some of last night’s left-overs for you, I hope you don’t mind,” he said as he pointed to a spot at his wife’s feet. He pushed a 12-ounce bottle full of dirty water into my asshole and called it a “Hillbilly Enema.”

“Got some green beans, Georgia Mustard Barbecue, a little cornbread,” he smiled down at me.

“That’s okay, I am used to table scraps, Sir.”

I was thankful that Master had prepared me to basically be a garbage disposal to eat whatever I was given and not be picky. I couldn’t have been ready for what Uncle Evil was serving me though!

At first, I thought they were pushing a bowl of mud in front of me.

“Wife made it for you, fresh!”

“Bon Appetit,” Aunt Evil laughed with that husky smoker’s couch kicking in.

It was her piss and shit. He pushed my head down into it and nearly drowned me. The two of them laughed when I sputtered and nearly gagged.

“Aren’t you a full service toilet?” they asked.

“I’ve been a toilet since 1975, used to travel with Ted Nugent and Bob Seger,” Aunt Evil offered proudly. She looked at me like I must be a defective slut if I wasn’t willing to gobble her turds.

I chewed, and my eyes watered. I shook my head that I wasn’t.

“The tag said you were a full-use, no restrictions! Too late to get my money back?” Uncle Evil quipped and then added, “Well, it looks like you are eating it! First time for everything, Yummy isn’t it?”

I didn’t answer, I wretched and spit the poopy-goo out, only to have my head forced in again to eat it.

Uncle Evil had a wicked sense of humor, but he was also particularly ruthless at times. He had no actual empathy for my suffering. He and his wife chuckled over my difficulty. She consumed the same filth as she sat at the table (probably from her own ass) and then kissed him on the lips.

There was no place to run, or reason to complain. I might have done that if I had just arrived at Serendipity. I’d lost track of time here in the country and given myself over to becoming just livestock – thinking like a beast, being treated as one.

Uncle Evil did not trot me or even let me crawl back to my Master’s motorhome. Instead, he drove me skittering forward with a wooden switch. Every now and then he would throw a dirty tennis ball and send me hurtling forward to fetch it for him.

My dripping pussy felt busted and stretched out – not just from last night. The entire week had been grueling. I felt like I was perpetually dripping cum everywhere I crawled.

Archie came with us and he ran after the ball. His Bulldog usually beat me to the ball and he would triumphantly return the ball to Evil’s feet. In exchange, Uncle Evil would let him hump my leg or slobber on my pussy.

I was spared the indignity of being mounted by the dog. Even Uncle Evil had boundaries he wouldn’t cross. We were at a fetish-friendly campground focused on being a ponygirl, but even they had things they didn’t allow out in the open.

Uncle had intentionally set up his camper in an isolated spot. He could do that because apparently having Aunt Evil there meant he didn’t require any plumbing or sewer hook-up.

“Litter Bugs!” Uncle Evil stopped me with a kick to my ass. He expressed a little outrage of an empty glass bottle he found on the side of one of the walking trails near the campers. “Can you believe someone would throw this down and despoil the beauty of mother nature?”

He didn’t expect an answer from me. Instead, he put the base of the bottle up to my bottom and asked me what hole I wanted it in, “top or bottom?”

“My cunt, Sir.”

I was sore all over, and my pussy was stick and stretched out but my asshole was swollen. “Too fucking bad,” he laughed, and he shoved it hard up my ass. I felt like the tip of the bottle hit the bottom of the spinal cord.

“Imagine if there was a Genie in that bottle? He’s like, let me out of here! This slimy pit smells like farts and dog cum,” Uncle Evil struck me hard with his switch and told me that I was a Genie-Killer because my pussy was so disgusting. He saw that I looked miserable. I was on the verge of crying.

He seemed half-amused that I took his insult so personally and only slightly sympathetic. He was often cracking jokes – but now that he “owned” me or had rented me – he treated me more like life support for two boobs and three holes and not much else.

“Oh, what’s with the hang-dog face? Do you have resting bitch-face? Or just all-the-time bitch face?” I think he was attempting to get me to smile by not being serious about taunting me. “God damned, you take all the fun out of teasing you if you are going to belly-ache. Don’t get your tits all twisted in a knot, Princess. I’ll have you back home soon.”

“Sorry Sir, you are right – my cunt is a mess, and I am an all the time bitch face. I always have a scowl on my face. It was part of why I asked to live under constant discipline. Living like this helps keep me from being toxic and talking down to my betters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.