Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

The Demonstration we were performing for my family was structured into an outline designed to illustrate the reason behind what I was doing. It was also supposed to help Emily understand how she fits into things around the house. Emily would be present for family meals and will have questions about what she can say and do while I am in training. My daughter will have questions about what she can say and do while I am training around her. This session was intended to answer those questions proactively instead of making her guess or leaving her in the dark.

The rest of my family would also learn so that they didn’t worry that we were exposing Emily to way to more than she could handle.

Things would change for her as I transitioned into my new life, and we didn’t want her struggling to figure out her place.

The first topic of that outline was the big why behind what I was supposed to be learning and the reasons it had to be this way. I told them what I told you while I squatted on the ground with my legs apart.

Jerry and Jessie stared at my bobbing tits and between my legs and barely listened. Their faces were twisted into smiles. I was sure Jerry would be happy I would be off his back now. I could be very critical of him. I was the one who bitched the most about the air conditioning being broken. He spent most of his time (and money) smoking pot and pontificating about politics.

I knew that my nephew Jessie would be wondering when I was going to regain my senses and snap his head off. He seemed reluctant to be caught full-on, staring at me. He’s peeped on me before. He’s walked into the shower and pretended he didn’t realize I was in there. I reamed him a new one for that, and now I was naked in front of him, and I am sure that blew his little mind.

Kim had a trace of grin on her face. She was paying attention but with an incredulous look on her face. She knew I could be wrathful and that I was a bit of a ticking time bomb. I am sure she thought that at any moment, I would have enough of this humiliation and kick Mike out. The thought really did occur to me, but I had come this far, and I was also incredibly stubborn at times.

My daughter Emily laughed, chuckled, smirked, and also played with her phone and tried to pretend to be disinterested. I knew she was hanging on every word. I knew she was trying to think about whether or not I was scamming Mike. She probably assumed I was, but on the off-chance I wasn’t, she’d be trying to work out how this might benefit her somehow.

“Joy is going to wake up every day, knowing the rules of engagement. She is going to know exactly what she needs to do and what is expected of her. That can be very comforting. The chaos of her former life is over effective immediately,” Mike said with a sense of self-satisfaction.

He made it clear this would be a bitter pill for me to swallow but that it was a form of medicine designed to stop me from being such a raging, irresponsible cunt.

The next topic of that outline was my speech training. “Joy must re-learn how to walk, talk, shit, shave, stand, and do even the most basic things that she has been doing wrong all of her life,” Mike let me know that I had clarified my reasons for my decisions. It was time to get into the details. He made no secret in his tone that he was being condescending. Mike wanted it made abundantly clear that I was not going to have the same sassy attitude going forward. He also tried to make it clear that my options would be limited unless I was given permission.

“I must call ALL men Sir and ALL women, Ma’am,” I said. I’d already been doing that, and no one was surprised to hear me say it. I explained that I could no longer be on a first-name basis with my betters. “Students don’t call their teacher by their first name. The teacher doesn’t want them to be on the same level or get too familiar and casual with them. A patient doesn’t call their doctor by their first name, either. I must address you with respect at all times.”

“What about Doctor Phil?” Kim asked. Her mouth hung open slightly as she contemplated what I just said. I knew my sister was trying to follow what I was telling her, and some of it would go over her head.

“Most Doctors do go by their last name, Ma’am. In Doctor Phil’s case, he wants you to use his first name. I can call you Mrs. Kim and refer to my daughter as Miss. Emily, if I need to specify which one of you I am addressing,” I said.

Mike approved, and I moved on to cover other aspects of my new form of speech. I told them I had to be honest and explicit about everything. Emily laughed so hard I thought she might crack a rib. I said that was going to be new for me and that Master was going to continually check up on me, so I am never tempted to fib. I told her he would punish me if I misbehaved or told lies.

“Punish you how?” she asked. She wanted to hear me say that I’d be spanked. I told her that might be one of my punishments, which would be covered as a demonstration later.

“Skip to THAT part,” Jerry offered a wisecrack. He was enthusiastic to see me get spanked.

Kim smacked him on the arm and told him to settle down. Jerry took a hit off his bong and laughed about it. He had no problem smoking pot in front of anyone. If you told him not to do it, he’d blow smoke in your face and give you a long litany of reasons hemp was made illegal and how it had curative properties. Trust me, you don’t want to get him started on that.

“I have to be very explicit in my speech and vulgar,” I added an example. “I cannot ask permission to use the bathroom. That is something women with dignity are permitted to ask. I have to ask permission to shit and piss like the dumb cunt I am,” I said.

My family laughed. I suppose any normal family might have been horrified or disgusted. Fart jokes and dirty words were nothing out of the ordinary to my family. Kim pointed out I was always crass and vulgar and couldn’t see how that was much of a change for me.

“The difference is that was my choice and I used those words to humiliate and make fun of others whenever possible. I can only do that when talking about myself now, Ma’am,” I said. I told her that I would be referring to myself as a cunt, but no one else. Kim smirked. She knew I hated it when people called me a cunt, but I was typically quite happy to call anyone, even men, a cunt if they pissed me off.

Kim didn’t seem to understand why I wanted to change at this point or what changing my speech was supposed to accomplish. Mike said that one of the reasons he wanted to stay a few days was so that she could see it in an example. “The demonstrations are just to provide background,” he said.

Jerry once again spoke up. “Demonstration? Seem like she is just sitting there catching flies with her legs open talking about taking a shit and piss. Let’s see her squeeze out a loaf!” he chuckled, and pot smoke filled the room as he exhaled.

“We thought we’d begin with the basics of how Joy will be expected to move around the house and interact with you before we get into how my slut is going to shit and piss from now on,” Mike answered with a deadpan expression on his face.

Jerry looked surprised that I was actually going to demonstrate how I piss and shit. Mike told me to get my dog bowl and show them.

I had a brave face on, but in my head I was filled with self-doubt. Were we going too far now? I wondered what they would think of me if they saw me crawling naked like a dog.

I’ve practiced crawling in my room. It is not an easy thing to do without practice. The human body just isn’t designed to do it. My tits were supposed to drag the carpet. My ass was supposed to be up, and my back slightly arched. I was supposed to sway slightly while ensuring my legs were wide enough apart. Anyone should be able to easily look at my slit and asshole from behind while I crawl. It was tedious and plodding to crawl, and my knees were definitely going to ache.

I got down on my hands and knees and began to crawl to my room. “Joy will crawl by default unless she has permission to walk on two legs,” Mike followed me. He told them that when I crawl, my nipples should drag the carpet, and my legs should be wide enough open cunt, and asshole should be visible.

He was using a slender wooden dowel to prod me forward and poke me in the ass. “Stand up on two legs and walk, slut” Mike said.

I dutifully snapped to attention. My tits bounced as I did, and I walked with my chin up, tits pushed out, butt clenched tight. “You’ll notice she isn’t permitted to slouch. She must glide gracefully with a purpose,” Mike corrected my step as he followed me to my room. He pointed out that I had to bend over at the waist. “She must always face her ass toward someone in the room if they are watching and bend deeply enough that you can have a good look,” Mike said as he smacked the dowel against the back of my knees to make me bend deeper and arch my back.

“Oh my gosh, Aunt Amanda!” Jessie was beside himself as he watched me bend over and show him my sphincter and pussy flaps as I did.

“Grow up, it’s just skin,” Emily chided him for getting so excited about seeing me naked.

“If it is, why don’t you whip off your jeans and join her?” Jessie suggested.

“Fuck no, I am not a dipshit like my mom. If she wants you to see what she ate for lunch, that is her business. I am just asking you to stop tripping over yourself like you’ve never seen a naked woman before. Oh, that’s right, you’ve only seen them in pictures,” Emily offered with biting sarcasm.

Mike didn’t let them argue. He made me continue my Demonstration by telling me to carry my bowl in my mouth. I bit down on it. I had bought this dog bowl at the dollar store and practiced picking it up with my teeth many times. It wasn’t easy.

He told me to crawl back into the living room and wait for him. I did as he asked and returned to where he was sitting on my hands and knees. He sat down in front of me. “Now, Joy what do you want to ask me?” he said.

“Master, may I please piss and shit?” I said.

“That was pretty pathetic. You’ll need to learn to beg a lot better than that,” Mike explained. He told them I would be permitted to shit and piss after every meal, and any other time I’d have to beg permission.

Once he gave me permission, I thanked him and set the bowl on the ground. I had practiced this, as well. I squatted a few inches over the bowl and began to piss in it. Everyone laughed when they heard the trickle and saw the warm yellow stream squirt from my pussy.

Once I finished, I waited. Mike told them I had three minutes normally to finish and that I would hold this position until given permission to empty and clean the bowl before returning it to where it belongs.

“I thought she was going to take a shit,” Jerry added.

“I don’t have to at this time, Sir,” I said. I hated calling Jerry Sir. It felt so wrong. He seemed so unworthy of the title. He was such a sloppy, redneck hippy that I thought it was almost mocking anyone I actually respected to include him in that category.

Mike had told me one night that it was easy to obey people that I respect and admire. “It is very easy to fuck people who you want to fuck. You are going to learn to respect those you find unworthy. You are going to learn to fuck and amuse those who you do not like. That is what it means to submit,” he told me.

I vowed to get better over time. The Demonstrations were as much a basic training for me as they were an explanation for my family. I needed to embrace my new life and adapt, or I would never make it more than a few days.

“Inspection position,” Mike said. It was one of five one-word commands we were going to demonstrate. I bent over and held my ass cheeks apart for him. He explained I am to spread before anyone who gives me this command and wait. He stuck a finger up my ass and wiggled around and declared there were no turd balls.

After he finished inspecting my body by touching my tits and pulling my hair, he made me clean his finger with my mouth.

Everyone else groaned in disgust. Mike made me explain, “If I am not willing to taste my own juices, I can’t expect anyone else to do so. I am sorry that disgusted you, but I couldn’t allow Master to have a brown finger,” I explained.

His finger wasn’t brown. I barely tasted any of my poopy on his finger. Mike gave me permission to carry the bowl to the sink on two legs and wash it out. “Is she going to drink what is in the bowl?” Emily scrunched her nose in disgust.

Mike looked impressed by the question. “Normally, your mom will just clean it out thoroughly. She better because that is the same bowl she’ll be eating from. I want her supervised while she shits and pisses so she doesn’t take little breaks in the bathroom. She told me when she did this before that she would sneak to the bathroom for a smoke break or just to have a little time to herself,” Mike explained while I left.

“Did this before?” Emily was shocked.

When I returned, Mike told me to stand at attention. He made me demonstrate the five one-word commands while I summarized what I had done in the past. The five one-word commands are Attention, Inspection, Table/crawl, Bunny Rabbit Position/V-position, and squat.

It wasn’t lost on my daughter that some of the one-word commands were more than one word. Mike told them that I would respond to these short commands but that I would learn to assume other positions as well. “These are the foundations of her discipline, and she’ll spend a lot of time in them,” he said. He assured them there would be a more advanced position as well.

The Attention position is where I stand with my legs apart and my shoulders back. I am to spring into this position so that my tits bounce, and I snap into place. My eyes should be straight ahead, and my arms should be interlaced behind my head.

I held this position as I explained to my family about the Craiglist ads I answered. They weren’t shocked I did them for money. It explained why I disappeared now and then and dropped Emily off with them. I told them how I began to learn from those sessions. I explained acts of submission reset my bitch button and how they made me polite and considerate for a time.

“They did? I must have missed that!” Jerry slapped his knee. He loved that joke so much that he told it twice.

The Inspection position I held for my Master, and he explained how it had a lot of other uses besides inspections. “Joy is offering her holes to me and her entire body. Inspections can be short or they can be very intrusive. It’s my responsibility to look over her body to make sure she is grooming herself but also that she doesn’t steal anything,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.