Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Master Jessie

Daphne had been given to me cuffed and leashed when I walked her from the auction. I had the key. It was a simple matter to unlock her. We were both naked. She took control sexually and pushed my shoulder’s back on the bed, slid over me like she was dancing and then pushed my dick inside her with ease...

Her vulva (sort of the entire outer part of her pussy) looked like chewed up bubble-gum that was hanging open. Even though she had a huge pussy – she could tighten it around my cock. Daphne giggled every time she did as if expecting me to freak out and cum immediately.

“So why me?” Daphne asked as she sat on my cock. I was balls deep in her asshole while she rode me on Mike’s bed. Daphne is a fat-tittied, big assed white girl with blonde hair, but her accent made her sound like she was black. She seemed like she was perpetually chewing gum and rolling her eyes.

Her behavior didn’t endear her to me at all, but I have to admit as I an ass man, I was fascinated with the size of her badonk-a-donk and the fact she literally HAD to fuck me – gave me a super boner!

There was a brief moment where I felt that Daphne’s normally brash confidence receded just long enough for her to be emotionally vulnerable with me. That or more likely the slut was fishing for me to tell her how hot she looked.

“Why not you?” I asked playfully. Daphne held me by my wrists to support herself. Her huge missile shaped tits were dangling in my face. They smelled good even though she had been sweating all day.

“You had enough points to rent a hot chick like Pony Barbara. Why me?” she asked.

I didn’t want to tell her that it was to teach her a lesson. I think at first I wanted to own her simply because she wanted to stick all these huge things up my mother’s ass. I know my mom signed up for that and she could take it. I’ve shoved things up her ass myself!

It was just how gleeful and petty Daphne had been. I didn’t care that she preferred black cocks over white ones. That was a personal preference. I think when she started talking about how I reminded her of her son that humiliated me.

Most people at the BDSM camp has treated me with respect like a young adult. However, I can see it in their eyes at times that they think I am too young to be here. Well, maybe not BE here because there are plenty of other guys my age. I think it is more that they don’t see me as an authority figure.

Pony girl Barbara didn’t seem as confident when I strapped her up as she might have been if I were older and more mature. My mom has been obeying me without question and that has given me a lot of confidence. My Aunt has been doing what I tell her but I think at times she looks to Mike to make sure that is what he wants.

The jury is still out on my cousin and whether she’ll actually respect me.

Anyway, as I was saying I had initially just wanted to fuck Daphne because she had been a cunt to me. I was really enjoying sex with Daphne. She was incredibly giving and she did most of the work. She pumped my cock with her mouth, pussy and asshole without stopping in between to clean it. She was creamy and salty at the same time and her asshole tasted like Kraft Single’s. I know that sounds weird but when I licked her asshole it distinctly tasted like a slice of Kraft Cheese.

Daphne would have probably thought I was weird for saying that. I wondered if my cousin would have laughed. I wondered what my cousin’s butthole tasted like! I’d have a chance to actually find out.

I just wouldn’t want her to quit serving and then make fun of me for the rest of my life as an ass-eater. The truth was though, I loved licking Daphne’s ass and running my tongue around her rim. She didn’t seem shy about it happening either. She giggled and bucked, although she kept a hand on my cock so she could jerk me off and guide me back into her pussy when I finished.

Daphne considered me a freak because I hadn’t cum right away. I think she thought it was insulting but rather than feel insulted it was easier for someone as petty as her to make it sound like it was my fault I didn’t jizz as soon as my dick made contact with her labia.

I will say one thing, Daphne seemed determined to hump me until I came. Women can be confusing, and maybe Daphne has this in common with my Aunt but she sends mixed messages.

She was insulted that I didn’t cum for HER right away, but she also made fun of men for not being able to hold out very long in bed. She probably felt better about herself if she saw all men as being unable to satisfy her – outside of her owner Lamont.

“I like your big ass,” I answered her.

Daphne fluttered her well-rounded butt cheeks by wiggling one cheek at a time while she straddled me on the bed. They reminded me of hills made out of Jell-O, with a very big valley in between.

“You love this big booty? That’s because it remind you of your mamma’s fat ass?”

“Does my face remind you of Nelly?” I asked her a question instead of answering the one she asked. She had to fuck me because of the auction rules, but I thought she was trying to bring up my mother to make it less pleasant for me, so that’s why I brought up her son.

“Not really, you got more of a baby face then he does,” Daphne grabbed my cheeks and looked at me closely. “You both have red hair but his is more kinky on the count of he is half black.”

She hadn’t processed my question as a snap-back at her for bringing up my mother. I wasn’t sure if she was just too dim to realize what I had done or not. Daphne was obviously street-smart but her book-smart brains were all in her tits and ass.

I noticed that Daphne frequently spoke with a thick Ebonics (ghetto) accent and then let it drop and talked like any normal white girl you might meet whenever it suited her as well.

“Come get this pussy, Master Jessie,” Daphne raised her legs above her head and begged me to fuck her hard. She called me Master Jessie even though I hadn’t told her she had to do it. She must have heard my cousin saying it.

I liked it.

“Choke this bitch, come choke me, do me right,” Daphne’s pussy became soaked, and her asshole was sweaty and slick with saliva. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I came but I was going to hold out and ride her. The woman was bucking like a wild beast, almost trying to intimidate me.

The odor of her pussy filled the motorhome. I was no stranger to that smell. Mike had to stop sometimes and leave the doors and windows open just to air out the smell of pussy. There was something different about Daphne’s scent though.

It was acrid, vulgar and a little like Italian salad dressing. I know I keep bringing up food, but I don’t know how else to describe the smell other than to say it was pungent and I thought that maybe I shouldn’t stick my unwrapped dick down her dirty pussy-hole. It was too late though.

I wanted to fuck her in the ass, but she kept gyrating and holding my hips that I could not slip out. Daphne was intent on using my cock to pleasure herself as much as she wanted me to cum. I knew that was the reason.

She may have dressed like a submissive, and she may have been Lamont’s slave at auction, but in bed she was like a Clydesdale Horse to be mounted, and tamed. She had a fine sheen of sweat all over her body, and I knew we were staining the sheets.

I also knew this was not really my bed.

“Come on, show me that dick, shove it up this cunt right! What you want me to do, baby? Tell me!”

“Call me Little Nelly, or Lamont Junior, I pulled her nipples, they were hard but rubbery – like gum drops.

“You want me to pretend you are my son?” she stopped and looked me in my eyes – offended.

“Yes.”

“So, you like to roleplay, do you Little Nelly? Fuck your momma? Does Chastity let you do this?” Daphne pulled my dick out and squeezed it hard as if she were trying to force lemonade out of a lemon, and then put the tip to her puckered, asshole.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Okay, come fuck your mom then, fuck her where she shits, come split me open like a coconut, baby!”

Daphne talked dirty to me, prodding me with vulgar suggestions, and the more she called me Little Nelly, the more I realized why I had asked her to do it. I didn’t get off on it at all. I loved the pained face she made every time she pictured her own son doing that to her when she got home from this.

“What kind of work do you do, momma?” I fucked her ass, forcing my cock into that tight anal sleeve and then pulling it out almost completely but not losing suction.

“I am a stripper at an all black club, you know that, baby!” I was in her head now, she was talking to the real Lamont Junior.

“When you get home making all that money, I want you to come tuck me in.”

“Oh you know I do, Momma loves you baby,” Daphne wrapped her arms around me and put my face between her tits “Now cum on momma’s big tits, put it where you want! Anywhere”

“I want you to pull back my blanket and admire my dick.”

“Uh-huh, yes!”

I slid my dirty cock out of her asshole and then climbed up on top of her so that my dick was between her boobs, facing her face.

“I want you to put my cock right here between your titties,” I was talking kind of black myself at that point. I had no idea if her son did or not but it felt right in the moment. “Then I want you to shoot my cum into your face and eat it all! Like the cum gobbling whore you are!”

“Oh yes, yes, spray me, Lamont Jr.!”

She writhed and raised her hips off the ground when the first blossoms of ejaculate hit her face. I sprayed inside her nose and all over her pretty face and watched as she lapped it up for me.

When she was finished, I made her to continue to call me Lamont Junior, even as she cleaned up. I have to admit she looked miserable, almost angry with me for leaving her with the dirty thoughts of a mother with her son.

“Can you take me back to the picnic area now? You got your nut.”

Daphne was not used to anyone actually wanting to hang out with her after she serviced them sexually. I think she knew on some level she was useful as a cock sleeve but not much else. She was also just anxious to get away from me and stop thinking about her son.

“I still have time with you,” I pointed out that technically I had her all night.

“Oh yeah baby, but your little shrinky-dink needs time to sleep,” she held my flaccid cock between two fingers and scrunched her nose at it like it was a tater tot she wasn’t going to eat because it had fallen on the floor. Daphne climbed off the soiled sheets to indicate with her body language that our transaction was complete.

She stood up and farted into her cupped hand. Then she flicked some of the jizz away toward Mike’s bed.

“Get down on your belly and lick the floor clean,” I pointed to the ground.

Daphne laughed at me. “I told you, I don’t clean, I don’t do windows, I don’t do protocol. I suck dicks and you just had the fuck of a lifetime, little man. You should be thanking me for leaving you a little souvenir from out this SUPERIOR ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.