Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Master Jessie

It was the final day of the BDSM Campground festivities at Serendipity Park. I couldn’t believe how relaxed everyone was here. They call the event Camp Crucible. It is for people into the alternative D/s lifestyle focused on Pony Girls and Pony Boys.

I was thanking my lucky stars that afternoon. My bitch-brat of a cousin had been off talking with Master Mike for hours. Stefan would be busy the rest of the day marching around the park with his mom like a pony boy. That meant when I was done here I could finally hang out with this cute naked girl my own age that I had met and we’d finally be all alone. Her name is Courtney and like a young Taylor Swift who she adores, she is all that and more!

I had made my move with her the night before. I wouldn’t usually try to talk to a girl as pretty as Courtney but I have been feeling much more confident since I started my training as an Apprentice Master. I had thought that the fact that the girl I was hitting on was already naked may make it easier for me to break the ice.

No such luck though. She shot me down without a second thought and told me she didn’t like me, “like that.” That meant I had my afternoon cut out, changing her mind. The new me wasn’t giving up without a fight, like the old me had at the thought of even talking to a girl.

The only hurdle was that I had pledged myself as an Apprentice Master to supervise my mom and aunt, so I had obligations to attend to first. I am their Master.

Correction – Mike is their Master. I am his A.M., or Apprentice Master and when he is not around, I have almost complete authority over them. Mike is teaching me how to be a responsible and effective leader. There were a few people at Camp Crucible that disapproved because I am a teenager. Most people though, seemed supportive as long as I was taught safe, sane and consensual techniques. There were a few like Pony Barbara who stuck their nose up in disgust that I had any authority at all.

Mike said I could have learned from the Internet and practiced on some girl naïve enough to let me hit her with a whip. He told me I would have probably hit her wrong or did something stupid and possibly fucked her up in the process. He told me he’d rather teach me the proper way and he would, as long as I kept up my end of our deal.

Being a Master isn’t about always being able to do what you want. “Heavy is the head that wears the crown,” he’d said. I think that is a quote from some old-timey movie or something.

That is why today I can’t be down on the other side of the campground playing in the pool with the smoking, Courtney. I was at the campground but I didn’t feel resentful or anything. Far from it! Mike was awesome. Anyway, Uncle Evil had just finished the anal ring toss event.

It is exactly what you might imagine. We got to apply body paint to pony girls’ asses and tits. We painted them to look like targets. I was happy to volunteer to be one of the ones to apply the finger paint.

The only one who made a stink about it was Pony Barbara. She didn’t want our ‘grubby’ hands on her, and she would only let her husband paint her body.

Once that was done, they bent over and Uncle Evil shoved rods up their asses. Of course he lubed them up first. Once again, Barbara was the only one who refused to allow him to do it for her. She preferred to sit on the rod herself inserting it into her ass without help. I didn’t get that. She ended up with a rod in her ass. What did it matter if Uncle Evil put it there? Barbara was certainly nothing like Chastity or Joy.

The game itself was simple. They had rods sticking out of their asses and people tossed rings onto them. Some girls were positioned so that they had rods between their tits and clenched in their teeth as well. Barbara didn’t want to hold a rod between her fake boobs but she had little hooks with clamps that secured to her nipples instead.

Thanks in part to her nipple hooks, Pony Barbara won the event even though she was the biggest drama queen there. I have to admit, though – she is pretty hot. She’s Courtney’s mom so it’s understandable.

Chastity (my mom) came in second. She’s been doing pretty poorly in the events, but her ass makes a colossal target and she was absolutely delighted with the outcome. Joy came in third so I was pretty happy to have two girls in the top three.

Pony Boys don’t get to participate in that event. I know it doesn’t sound fair, but Uncle Evil makes the rules, and he likes to look at female asses. I like Uncle Evil. He reminds me of Jerry, if Jerry wasn’t a total asshole. I’d thought pony boys would have stood a pretty good chance of taking away that game but standing around with a boner isn’t allowed at the resort even though a rod sticking out a girl’s ass is okay.

The next event was weightlifting. You might think that meant picking up weights and you would be right. It wasn’t traditional weights, though.

“Titty. Kneel!” I pointed before me. That is my nickname for my mom because she has big boobs and her name is Chastity. I know it sounds crazy that she serves me, but it was her choice to start submitting to Mike. When he and I discussed me becoming an Apprentice Master I thought she would say no. She has never said no to me since we started. She no longer has any authority over me. I have authority over HER.

I roughly clipped a chain to her nipples and her clit. Then I ran a chain through the clips and attached two twenty pound weights to it. “Stand up, Titty!” I commanded.

“I can’t Master! This is ripping my clit off,” she groaned.

“Look at Joy. She is doing it,” I pointed to her sister. This was all my Aunt’s idea in the first place. She used to be named Amanda, but now we call her Joy. It is kind of ironic because she used to have such a shitty disposition all the time. Joy was walking back and forth carefully in a straight line. She was getting used to the weight of forty pounds being hung from her clit and attached to her tits. The weights swung between her legs.

“Yes, Master, I’ll try!” Chastity grunted. “Ugh! OWIEEE,” Chastity whined in pain but she managed to stand up. The weights swung between her legs. I could already see my mom’s clit was engorged and swelling up.

Pony Barbara sashayed by us. She had thirty pounds hanging from her labia on only a thin chain. She looked calm, poised and graceful as she walked around even though her lips were stretched out to twice their normal size. I knew she was trying to get inside everyone’s heads and prove she was the best pony and that’s why I’d selected a pair of twenty pound weights.

“Don’t pay any attention to her. Keep your eyes straight ahead. Tits out, ass cheeks clenched! High step! Left! Right! Left! Right!” I marched my mother next to Joy around the barn area. We only had an hour before the competition and they needed practice.

Joy and Chastity have been in training for over a week now. It got incredibly intense once we arrived at Serendipity Park. They’ve been 24/7 Pony Girls and have even lived in a barn at night. I am not even allowed in the barn sometimes because it is pretty much an open gang bang at night.

Even though I am an Apprentice Master and I can inspect my mom, spank her, give her an enema, slap her and make her obey orders, there are some things I cannot do with her. Sex is forbidden, and that includes watching her fuck other men. The one exception is oral sex.

Joy and Chastity give great head, and I get several blowjobs every day. They also lick my ass, and I can titty-fuck them. I know I sound like a real pervert because I titty fuck my mom, but there is a reason.

My mom is a straight-up whore now. She fucks men for money. She can’t do it at this camping event, but anywhere else we go, she and Joy are always down to fuck guys for money. The better they get at being whores, the more money they can make. One of my responsibilities as an Apprentice Master is to continually train them to give good head and make out. I tie them up at night and make them kiss each other.

After the competition was done I brought them back to the barn. I was shocked that Mike didn’t show up at all to watch. He had missed the anal ring toss as well.

I went back to the motorhome and I was shocked when I entered. He and my cousin were in there alone. My cousin Emily is usually a total wet-blanket. She has been making fun of me since as long as I can remember. Emily has been relatively nice over the last couple of days, though. It’s been a refreshing break. I usually have this sneaking suspicion of impending doom when she is nice to me. It feels like she is setting me up so that when I lower my guard and can prank me. This time things had been different.

She’s even been walking around naked. I didn’t think I would ever live to see Emily comfortable in her skin but this is a nudist resort and everyone else is pretty much naked, including me. Emily is pretty hot – and I don’t mind saying that about my cousin.

That doesn’t mean I was prepared for what I saw when I opened the door. I’ve seen some pretty freaky shit over the last week. We’ve stayed at dirty motels where crack-whores live year-round. I’ve seen my mom stick things up her ass that you would never imagine could fit all the way up there. I’ve seen naked grandmothers pull their grandkids around in a pony wagon while their tits bounced up and down.

The thing I wasn’t prepared for was that my cousin Emily was on the floor, kneeling in front of Mike. She was sitting up with her hands in front of her obediently like a stark naked puppy.

“You have been given everything in life EXCEPT for discipline, and now you are saying you really want it?” Mike asked her as I walked in. They had clearly been deep in the middle of an intense conversation, but they noticed me as soon as I opened the door.

Emily blushed a little when she saw me and averted her gaze when I looked at her. I asked what was going on. It looked like my cousin was asking to be trained. It just seemed so far removed from reality that even seeing it, I couldn’t believe it. Then again, I couldn’t believe my mother had just lifted twenty pounds of lead weights with her clit and nipples either.

“Tell him what you told me,” Master told her to give me the story. I’d already put two and two together and had an idea that she wanted him to train her, but hearing it from her turned out to be surreal.

“I have formally requested Master Mike take control of my life, dominate me, and put me under strict discipline so that he can address my misbehavior and shortcomings. I came to the realization that I am a distilled version of my own mother and that I need to accept a re-education, or I will end up just like her, Sir,” she said it like she had practiced it.

“Surely, you’re not serious?” I exclaimed.

“As serious as a heart attack, Sir. And please don’t call me Shirley,” Emily offered me a wry grin.

“You aren’t going to get away with making wisecracks like that if I accept you for training,” Mike warned Emily.

“You haven’t accepted me yet, Sir,” Emily said coyly.

“You aren’t making a very good case for why I should, with that attitude,” Mike harrumphed and folded his arms in front of him.

“Au Contraire,” Emily offered with a clever grin and a twinkle in her eye. “I think I am making the case succinctly. I am a brat. I know it. You know it. Master Jessie can barely stand me. I can barely stand myself. I can’t help how I talk because I was raised this way. After talking with my mom, I realize I have two options. I can either stay the same as I am and continue to be a rude little cunt, or I can try to change for the better,” she added, “because I can’t get much more rotten.”

“Point taken,” Mike said. He looked at me and asked if I was going to have a problem training my cousin.

“Hello? No!” I smiled. I was excited to start spanking her milk-white ass. It wasn’t as fat as my mother’s, but it was nice and round. Emily loved to show off that cute little bubble butt in skin-tight jeans, but until recently, I’d never seen her in the flesh. I might have said she was pretty hot, even though she’s my Cousin.

“I thought you would say that, Sir,” Emily tried to contain her smirk as she looked down. I knew she was struggling with behaving submissively. My mom had been the same way at first but it had come naturally to her. I wondered if it would come naturally to Emily too, or she would give up the first time things got boring or hard. My money was on Emily quitting in a heartbeat. She couldn’t stick with ANYTHING, even when she was good at it. On top of that, we made the slaves wait a LOT – patience was something none of them had in abundance, and it was a big part of the training.

“If this is some scam you’re pulling, I don’t see what you could possibly get out of it except a red ass,” I noted skeptically, once I’d thought about it.

Mike told me it was the first thing he’d said when she’d approached him about this, earlier today. He admitted that he had been discussing it with her and evaluating her the rest of the day. He had already taught her all the one-word commands and some of the basics about speech protocol. Mike had put her in handcuffs and then in a cage so she’d know how it felt.

“Have you spanked her yet?” I asked, hopefully.

“That’s coming. I am still a little concerned that I am not prepared to train a teenage girl. You already know I don’t think you should be exposed to all the facets BDSM has to offer yet and that’s why I’m using a phased approach. I’m leaning the same way with Emily.”

“Well Emily’s already with us so she’d just do the same things as Joy and Chastity and I’ll help manage three instead of two girls,” I shrugged, missing his point.

To me it was that simple. I’d just feed three instead of two girls and ... I put an immediate halt to that train of thought. Joy and Chastity were whores. Would I be taking money off Emily for turning tricks too if Mike accepted her as a slave?

“It’s a little more complex than that, Jess. Let me explain. I’ve prepared your education as a Master, using four phases that require you to demonstrate you fully understand what is expected of you before you enter the next phase. You accepted that, right?” He waited until I nodded. He refused to rush his explanation.

“You need to know the reasons behind what is expected of you and what you are teaching your subjects. It is easier for me to do that with you, because I can exclude you from some of the more intense activities that Joy and Chastity are expected to participate in. Emily would be kept with Joy and Chastity and I am not sure I could censor things around her and still keep her focused on the fundamentals of discipline while effectively training the others,” he outlined his dilemma.

“I will do anything my mom does, Master,” Emily assured him. She even proffered up her pinky.

Emily lies like a rug. She tells lies about shit that doesn’t even matter sometimes. If you claimed something happened on Tuesday, she would lie and say it didn’t, or that it was Wednesday. I don’t know why she does it, but it goes way beyond just being disagreeable. I think lying is pathological with her.

The one exception seems to be her pinky swears. She usually reserves them for her mother but it’s like a blood oath to her. Apparently, she won’t ever go back on those. I don’t know if they were both lying to me when they said that, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.