Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Emily

We went back to our respective motor homes and had breakfast. I told Mike what I had told Doris at the barn. I was still puzzling why I had outed Stefan to his parents in the first place. I don’t think I was trying to get him in trouble. I didn’t understand why I was trying to help them understand and accept his interests either. I am a teenage girl. I suppose I am expected to not always understand why I do the things I do.

“You need to learn to keep your nose out of other people’s business,” Mike said as he served me up some delicious eggs. He knows like eight different ways to make them. I had no idea there were that many ways to make eggs.

“Says the guy who has two naked women in his motor home because they want to learn to be better people?” I added sarcastically.

“Hardee har,” Mike replied sarcastically. He didn’t admit I was right, but he let the point go, so I assumed I was victorious.

“You see kindness as a weakness, so why do you care what happens to Stefan? What is in it for you?” Mike asked rather bluntly.

That was a fair question. There was absolutely NOTHING in it for me. I suddenly realized that I had been advocating for something that didn’t benefit me directly in any way. I had no answer. I had to stop talking, and I think Mike chalked up a point for himself on that one.

The most likely reason for my involvement, I decided, was that I wanted to help so that Courtney would like me more. Even though I told myself that had to be the reason, it was clear that Courtney liked everyone. You didn’t need to do anything for her to get her unconditional friendship. It was indeed a puzzle to me because I still couldn’t accept that the simple answer was that I was starting to develop a conscience. I was beginning to care about other people.

Anytime I watch a TV show or read a book, I think about the main characters. If there is no one who reminds me of me, I stop watching or reading. If that character gets the short end of the stick, I also quit watching or reading.

Here I was caring about some other character in someone else’s story and it presented a quandary to me that I could not quite answer. Courtney and Stefan showed up at my door after breakfast. I had eaten in the nude even though I didn’t have to. It didn’t even feel weird anymore. I was ready to go when she showed up. I had a little bag with some sunscreen and towels already packed. Again, Jessie wanted to go along with us.

“Don’t you have responsibilities here? You gotta train the two piggies in the barn,” I shrugged like I felt sorry for Jessie. Really, I just didn’t want him tagging along with us.

“I think he has earned a day off,” Mike smiled and smacked Jessie on the butt playfully. “Go have fun and make sure you put on lots of sunscreen,” he said. “I’ll take care of Joy and Chastity,” he said. “It will give me something to do. I never planned to have an apprentice master along for the ride anyway.”

I gritted my teeth but quickly smiled like I was totally fine with Jessie coming with us. “Carry your own towel, dick-weed,” I said to him sarcastically.

Courtney looked at me like I had just ripped the rudest fart ever. I told her that I was just joking and held up an extra towel and put it back in the bag. I mumbled under my breath a curse on Jessie’s name, though.

Pony Barbara was just leaving her motorhome with her husband. She was obviously too proud to spend a night or two in the barn. She stopped and glared at me but said nothing. She was dressed in a completely different and far more exotic fetish livery. She had on matching red trim headdress with giant ostrich plumes and a leather harness that exposed her tits, but covered her pussy.

She was wearing a different butt plug this time, too. It was a much more pronounced and noticeable approximation of a bleached blonde horse’s tail, a twin for the hair on her head. The tail hung down between her legs and she swished it slowly back and forth when she stood still. She wore black-trimmed high heel boots that looked heavy and cumbersome, and her hands were encased in mitten-like gloves. Her arms were unbound though and she held her gloved hands up in front of her to give the impression of hooves.

https://kinkyponygirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/eaglenest193.jpg

I wondered if it was a costume she had been put in and doubted it. It seemed to me that she had more likely chosen it herself after hours of scouring websites and visiting fetish stores to select items that she thought would help her display her assets in their best light. An outfit that screamed, ‘look at me, I’m superior in every way’. An outfit she’d probably had her husband help her put on rather than one her husband had told her she was going to wear.

Barbara’s back was arched, and her posture was perfect. She was incredibly attractive for an older woman. I really didn’t like her at all. She just rubbed me the wrong way. She seemed pretentious, demanding, and like she knew her shit didn’t stink.

I was thankful she had a bridle and bit in her mouth and a full headdress on with blinders, though. She might be doing this for attention but the cost was a restriction in her freedom to talk however she wanted or look wherever she pleased. She mumbled goodbye to her kids as we walked away.

We watched Pony Doris trotting around, pulling her cart with her husband in it and there were a few other pony girls out for a morning walk. “No pony boys. That is a shame. You should form a herd and run free,” I said to Stefan playfully. “Hi-Ho trigger and away!”

“We would be a rag, if we were a bunch of young colts,” Stefan corrected me. He sounded bitter.

“You sound like you are ON the rag,” I joked to lighten the mood. I don’t think he knew what that meant. “What happened to calling me, Miss Emily?” I asked.

“You heard my mom. I can’t,” Stefan seemed disappointed.

“She said you can’t act like a pony. She didn’t say you can’t be polite and address me with respect,” I corrected him.

Stefan looked at his sister to see what she thought. Courtney shrugged like she didn’t care either way.

“You don’t mind if I call you Miss Emily?” he asked.

“Not at all, that’s what my mom and aunt calls me,” I replied. I assured him it isn’t BDSM – it is just manners, if he does it to everyone.

Courtney giggled nervously – it must have seemed pretty weird to her but she didn’t judge any of us.

He asked Jessie whether he would mind if he called him Mister Jessie. Jessie told him, Joy and Chastity call him MASTER Jessie.

Stefan didn’t seem ready to address anyone as Master. Jessie said that they used to call him Mister Jessie but his mom couldn’t get it right. That was good enough for Stefan. He started calling all of us, Mister or Miss.

When we approached Uncle Evil, he was back on duty at the gate. He looked like he was eating a bowl of gruel, with a spoon. “Do you want to dance?” he asked me with a wry grin.

“What? I don’t want to dance!” I laughed. There wasn’t even music playing.

“I didn’t ask, ‘do you want to dance’. I said you look fat in those pants,” Uncle Evil clearly had prepared that joke in advance.

“I am not wearing pants!” I replied defiantly and put my hands on my hips. I pouted a little, but I was joking when I confronted him and it was hard not to grin.

“Oh? Maybe you should shave your legs sometime,” he finished his joke and ogled me, staring at my legs. I had shaved a few days earlier so I knew they looked good. I didn’t even give him a hard time for staring and it felt weirdly nice that he was focusing on me and not just Courney. I smirked playfully as we sauntered past him. I subtly wiggled my ass, too. He called out in a mock Jewish accent as we left, “Have fun storming the castle!”

I didn’t get the reference, but Jessie did, and he laughed. Courtney laughed too. She had an infectious giggle that made me laugh, so I laughed again.

“Thank you, Mister Evil,” Stefan turned to say goodbye to him. He addressed him with the same respect he gave us.

“You should meet my brother. He is a Doctor!” Uncle Evil lobbed a parting wisecrack at us as he watched us walk away. I knew he was watching our asses, and I wiggled mine playfully again. I waited until I was sure he was staring and then brought my hand down to where my ass crack was and flipped him the bird with my middle finger.

“I SAW that, young lady! And I thoroughly approve,” Uncle Evil called out to me. I smiled so broadly – he totally got me.

We laughed and joked on the way to the pool. It was a reasonably long walk. It felt shorter when Stefan was ambling and strutting like a pony boy for us. Jessie talked a lot to Courtney. He asked her a lot of questions about herself.

I didn’t think to do that the day before. I was learning about her favorite color, her favorite music, and all her interests and all because Jessie was engaging her in conversation. Courtney said she loved Taylor Swift’s music and wished she could sing like her.

“Well, you are as pretty as her,” Jessie flirted.

Where was the pimple-faced, red-headed nerd cousin who had his face stuck in a video game? Jessie was acting cocky, mature, and worst of all, Courtney loved all of his flattery and jokes. It was hard to strike out with Courtney because she was genuinely friendly to everyone. I was envious of how easy she made it look.

I’d never be able to fake anything that sincere. The thought of actually being sincere didn’t occur to me either. Courtney didn’t fish for compliments and she didn’t accept them well either. She said that Taylor was much taller and prettier than her.

“Well, Taylor swift may be taller,” Jessie offered back. Courtney fluttered her naturally long eyelashes as if she were swooning.

OMG – my cousin was being so cheesy! I put my finger in my mouth to pretend I was gagging and going to throw up.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. We weren’t including you in the conversation,” Courtney apologized profusely. I said it was okay, but I felt totally like a third wheel.

The funny thing is that Stefan was there and I ignored him completely. I noticed he would occasionally try to walk like a pony when he thought no one was looking. He had this sort of unrequited passion for practicing the different canters.

We swam and played pinball on some old rickety pinball game all morning. You didn’t need to put quarters in it to play. It was just free to whoever wanted to play. It was another warm, beautiful day and no one acted strangely about us being there. I felt like I belonged there - even though I was nude and part of the, ‘other camp’. No one treated us any differently than any of the other kids.

Jessie and Stefan didn’t get boners. I was hoping Jessie would. That might have made him seem perverted to Courtney. After the experience she’d had watching Stefan jerk off and his wad almost landing in her eye, she would probably frown on Jessie pulling himself off.

Jessie was getting blowjobs pretty regularly, though. I think that is why most of the men there could keep their swelling to a minimum. They probably had sex pretty regularly or took care of themselves before they visited the pool.

They didn’t have any pizza for us so we came back around lunchtime. Uncle Evil wasn’t at the gate to greet us. In the center of our reserved campground near the main house, they had set up the picnic tables near the racing area.

We went in that direction because we smelled good food. I had assumed they only had pony events during the evening. I was wrong about that, though. The first night they only had events in the evening. They scheduled events all day long to keep people interested.

That made sense because there was no pool on this side of the campground and these people were here to engage in their BDSM fetish.

Uncle Evil had just done a demonstration of fire play with Lady Viking. I assumed Lady Viking was a dominatrix because she had a kick-ass/take no prisoners look on her pig-like face. She was naked except for her boots, and her long hair was in braids. She had been lying on a table as a subject while Uncle Evil demonstrated using a fire wand. He brought the flames just close enough to her nipples and pussy to warm her, but not burn her.

“I see our younger members are joining us for a late lunch. Nice of you to join us,” Uncle Evil acknowledged our arrival at the close of his demonstration.

We waved at everyone. I didn’t have any smart ass retort to give him, so I just smiled at him. Uncle Evil seemed disappointed, but he continued.

“Now one of my favorite events, Corn-hole!” he said.

I yawned. That sounded stupid. I had been told it was just a game of throwing a beanbag through a wooden hole and counting the score. That’s not the way Uncle Evil plays it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.