Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Emily

I was so thankful the first time a race began because Jessie had to stop talking. Uncle Evil was pulling double duty as the master of ceremonies. There were only about twenty-five spectators watching but he acted like he was speaking to a much larger crowd.

“I want the race to be fair, honest, but most of all very, very dirty!” he grinned wickedly. He made a lot of puns and jokes while the racers got set up. He told everyone that his favorite part was firing the starting pistol to kick off each race.

The first event was for pony boys. Most of the guys were big and burly. The majority of them were naked with the exception of a couple in leather fetish gear. A few of the group had leather codpieces on and one or two had cock cages. The metal cages went around their dicks and forced them to remain flaccid at all times.

I wondered if these guys wore their cock cages ALL the time or just at pony races. That would be torture for most men, I assumed. These ponies had to carry women on their back. Most of them had petite women on their shoulders but one guy was obviously stumbling around with his heavyset mistress on his back.

I started daydreaming while they got set up for their race. It would definitely be fun to sashay around them and get them all hot and heavy, knowing it would only cause these weirdos a little misery!

The big rider of the pony boy went by the name ‘Lady Viking’ and she had great fats tits even bigger than Chastity’s. Lady Viking wore her hair in braids like a medieval warrior queen. She also wore a low-cut top so that her nipples were covered but her tits were still the focus of her outfit. All you saw when you looked at her was two great big tits and an angry face with braids.

She was solid like a bodybuilder and built like a brick shit-house. Lady Viking looked like the kind of woman who would snap a foot off in your ass if you even looked at her the wrong way. Her attitude reminded me of my mom when she was Amanda.

Stefan was extremely interested in the pony boy races. I nudged him and said that he should ask his parents if he could participate.

“They wouldn’t let me,” Stefan looked down with disappointment on his face. He didn’t want anyone to hear us even talking about the possibility of him racing. “I couldn’t carry a girl on my back anyway,” he said.

“Well, start with putting a cat on your back. Once you can handle a pussy then you can add something bigger,” I joked. He smiled and I was glad I was able to make him laugh after the confrontation I just had with Jessie and that stranger.

“We can put a metal cage around your pecker so you don’t get hard again,” I whispered. I even lightly touched his dick as if by accident. I wanted to see him get hard again. He flinched when I brushed his dick with my hand and acted afraid. I smirked. That was something I enjoyed doing and it made me feel more in control of those around me

Jessie and Courtney were distracted and busy talking, while I’d teased Stefan. That was NOT what I’d wanted to happen. I harrumphed and interrupted them. I pretended it was rude that they talked and not focus on the races even though I hadn’t been paying attention either.

Courtney apologized politely for interrupting and watched the guys run around the track. I felt a little bad making her apologize but it made me feel less like the constant asshole when she did.

The next event was for pony-girls. They liked to alternate events so that the pony boys could catch their breath in between. I saw my mom and aunt being prepared for the race by a stranger. They looked very serious and grim. I hoped Mike hadn’t picked up yet another stray.

I didn’t think Chastity really understood exactly what she was signing up for when she had agreed to this adventure. She looked mortified at her situation and her blonde hair was in pigtails, just like my mom. They were only wearing their leather harnesses, clamps on their tits, and their collars. Most of the other women at least wore some sort of leather boots but their feet were completely bare and they would have to run in the squishy, slippery mud.

This event was going to be an obstacle course run. We had to get up and move to the obstacle course that had been set up, to see better. There were wooden poles on the ground that the pony girls had to hop over. I was certain it wouldn’t as easy as it sounds, doing it while their arms were bound behind them and especially while their feet were hobbled together so that they had to prance.

“Yay, Pony Barbara!” Courtney shouted for her mother. “Go, Pony, Doris!” she shouted as well. Courtney was a naturally enthusiastic cheerleader. Stefan cheered as well, but he clearly wasn’t as interested in girls racing.

Jessie cheered for his mom but not my mom. I sat quietly and watched. “Why aren’t you out there leading them around?” I finally asked when he didn’t volunteer the information by himself.

Jessie said that a sign-up sheet to lead the girls through the obstacle course had been posted. There were other events for trainers and their ponies, but this one was for people who could volunteer to be their temporary handlers.

“So I could have signed up to lead Joy through the obstacle course? That might have been funny,” I chuckled. I pictured intentionally getting her stuck in the mud-pit. It was hilarious watching the girls try to jump small wooden obstacles in the ground with their feet chained together while they were being led by a total stranger. At one point they had to run through a small mud pit. It was only about ankle-deep but the idea was probably for at least one of them to fall on her ass and make a big splash.

The girls had to hustle-trot over a ramp, single file. My mom is super competitive and she didn’t want to wait for the girl in front of her to finish so she jumped on the ramp behind the other pony and then fell off and had to start all over again. I was rooting for my mom but she came in third.

The woman who necked my mother out of the race for second place, was another blonde. She looked trashy and had clearly fake tits. They weren’t as lovely and natural as Barbara’s tits. The one thing that stood out about her was that she had a colossal ace of spades tattoo on her right butt cheek.

Chastity came in fifth. She looked disappointed and she was covered in dirt and mud. I could tell that my aunt had really tried but her huge knockers were not an asset in a race like this. They had kept bouncing up and smacking her right in her own face.

Pony Barbara won first place. Someone put a rose-laced wreath around her neck as a prize. She took a bow and made a grand gesture of ambling around like she had just won the Kentucky Derby and was taking a slow victory lap. She reminded me of Chelsea Handler. She was so brazen and despite being dressed like a submissive she wasn’t submissive at all. She was in this to dominate a competition and get recognition. She loved the attention being lauded on her.

I knew virtually nothing about BDSM but I knew a poser when I saw one.

Barbara stuck her tits out proudly - like a champion. She was such an attention whore who loved showing off those remarkable fun-bags on her chest.

“Well, I guess somebody is going to be eating extra carrots tonight,” I quipped. That got a laugh or two.

Pony Doris had tried really hard too, but she came in somewhere in the middle. I was really rooting for her. I think she was just happy to have participated, though. She kissed the young guy that was leading her through the muddy track on his cheek and then grabbed his dick and gave it a quick honk playfully.

“What do they win if they come in first?” I asked Mike.

“A night in the barn, most likely,” Mike joked. He said he was going to award Chastity and Joy extra points for winning.

“When you give them points and they didn’t earn any money, does that still count toward the portions of their earnings I am getting?” I asked.

If they are supposed to earn three thousand points and they stopped trying but when half of it was just made up mad-money for shaking their asses really well, it meant they would only bring in fifteen hundred actual dollars. I righteously felt like I might be getting short-changed.

“Like I said at the start, you get a portion of their EARNINGS, Emily. Some points are going to be awarded for exemplary behavior.” Mike made it clear I would just have to deal with that. “They can’t earn money here,” he added.

“Why the fuck not? Surely, there are a at least a couple of horny old men who want to fuck them?” I groaned. If they were going to be whores then I might as well make some money off of them. I was only being practical about it.

“Yeah, that’s what they will be doing in the barn and in the main house. No money can change hands here, though. If we were to get caught, we’d be thrown out and I’d never get invited back to ANY of these gatherings. It’s a huge no-no to charge people here,” he assured me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.