Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Emily

As I walked through the campground to Mike’s motorhome, I finally realized that I had wandered off at the pool and totally forgotten my clothes! It was such a relaxed place that I wasn’t worried about anyone stealing them. I was more afraid that Mike and Jessie would give me shit if they caught me walking around this campground naked. After all, I had been pretty vocal when I’d told them I’d never do that.

The two of them had been eager beavers about getting fully naked once we arrived. Chastity and Joy were naked most of the time anyway, so it wasn’t that much different for them. I had been the only holdout, and I didn’t want to have t I was so o explain why I’d had a sudden change of heart.

I am not a carbon copy of my mother. We do share a lot off common traits. We definitely look alike in the face and we are definitely both stubborn and proud. Well, she was when she was Amanda anyway. I was not really embarrassed at the idea of Mike and Jessie seeing that I was nude. What really bothered me is how ashamed I’d be to eat crow and admit they were right about the nudity at the park not being that big of a deal. This girl hardly EVER ate crow.

I hoped that they would be out doing whatever fucked up thing they were going to be doing to my aunt and mother. I hoped I could sneak onto the motorhome and take a shower to wash off the sunscreen and then change before they got back.

Once I got to the motorhome, I found the door was locked and I had to knock to be let in. I had held out hope that I’d be knocking in vain and that they weren’t there. Until Mike opened it from inside, that is. “I thought the lady said no one locks their doors here,” I growled to Mike. I avoided making eye contact with him. I didn’t need to see his face to know he had one of those big shit-eating grins and an, “I Told You So” waiting for me.

“It’s an old habit,” Mike shrugged. He tried not to laugh too much when he let me onto the motorhome.

“I thought you’d locked the door so you could pound my mom or something,” I said sarcastically as I stepped onto the motorhome. Jessie was there as well. He did a double-take when he saw me board the motorhome bare-ass naked. “Yep, I am naked. Big whoop. Take a picture, it will last longer,” I smirked and folded my arms across my chest. I wasn’t willing to make it easy for anyone to get the upper hand over me, especially Jessie.

“I don’t know why you are so defensive, Emily,” Mike said. “We aren’t giving you any shit about being naked,” he seemed confused by my sudden attitude.

It was a defensive measure that I had learned from my mother and honed to near perfection. Whenever YOU fuck up or do something wrong, immediately go on the offensive and start bitching. People will naturally want to avoid confrontation and if you are lucky, they will get intimidated and not question you. In my head it was the perfect way to avoid awkward conversations with questions about where my clothes were and why I was naked.

“I suppose you want to know where I have been?” I asked briskly.

“Not really,” Mike said it like he didn’t care. I knew he was always snooping around to make sure I wasn’t doing something but his attitude pissed me off a little. I realized I wanted him on the edge of his seat and worried about me as much as I hated him being up in my business but it felt like he’d just dismissed my absence as unimportant.

“What if I had tricked Uncle Evil into giving me some wine coolers and smoked a blunt with him out in the woods?” I challenged Mike.

“I doubt you did that,” Mike chuckled. I was trying to push his buttons and he had the audacity not to let me. I didn’t like his flippant response either. I knew he cared about my wellbeing and that response sounded like he was fine with whatever I did. He was being so annoying!

“What if I told you I got into a big gang bang or something with a bunch of dudes?” I asked, doubling down on my excuses.

“But you didn’t,” Mike winked at me.

I sighed in exasperation and went into my bedroom. “No, but I could have!” I insisted as I shut the door. I would have slammed it but it was one of those fold-out ones. Mike had given me a tiny little bedroom of my own. It was the only private room on the motorhome beside the bathroom and I could go into it and be totally alone. Mike had taken to calling it my ‘chamber’ because I spent a lot of time sitting on the tiny little bed that takes up 90% of the floor space. The door was made of plastic and was wafer-thin, so he could talk to me through it as if it were still open.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Sticking things up my ass,” I replied sarcastically before adding that what I was doing was none of his business. I was about to put on fresh clothes.

“Chastity and Joy are going to be part of the first night of races. I am sure it will be boring to you, but you are welcome to come. They have a barbecue. I can either bring some back for you or make you something here if you don’t want to go,” Mike offered through the door. It’s really difficult to maintain anger at someone when they insist on doing nice shit for me.

The only other person who cares if I eat at a specific time is my grandmother. My mother decided a long time ago and taught me a valuable life skill by making it my responsibility to eat when I got hungry. As a result, we seldom sat down for a family meal. I used to just eat cereal, chicken noodle soup, or a microwave dinner when I got hungry.

Mike was one of those guys who seemed overly regimented about meal times – at least to me. He expected me to eat breakfast food when it was breakfast and dinner food when it was time for dinner. Mike wanted me to have a full meal and not just a main course.

He also expected me to eat at a certain time of day and do it with Jessie and him. He expected me to put down my phone and engage in conversation as well. It was super irritating, but at the same time, I kind of liked knowing I didn’t have to worry about scrounging up my own food.

It helped that Mike was an excellent cook. I was probably helping my mom and aunt by being finicky about food because I often didn’t finish what he gave me. It would end up scraped into their bowl as dinner scraps. The two of them had started recently chewing up each other’s food and spitting it back out. It is super gross to watch them eat it afterward.

I often laugh my ass off at how stupid my mom and aunt were for agreeing to this discipline plan.

“Yeah, I am going to the races,” I answered him. I was hoping he would fuck off and leave it at that.

“Why are you putting on clothes now, then? We’ve all seen you naked. You will be the only one dressed at the race,” he notes, making me remember what it had been like when I’d first arrived at the pool, the only one dressed.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. He was right and I didn’t want my new friend to think I was an uptight stick in the mud either. Still, I didn’t have to be happy Mike was right.

“Fine,” I sighed as I slid my door back open and stepped out. I hadn’t dressed at all so I was still completely naked. “I don’t want any wisecracks,” I warned him.

“No problem, just ass-cracks,” Mike made a corny joke that wiggled past my defenses.

I giggled a little, and he smiled. I make a lot of smart-ass comments and sometimes I get a laugh out of Mike. He usually tries to get me to laugh and I offer him a stony sour face because I don’t want him thinking he can win me over with humor.

I let my guard down a little and joked around with him. I told him and Jessie about my day and how I went swimming. Jessie thought our day sounded like fun and he wanted to meet Courtney and Stefan. “Don’t get a big boner about me being naked, or make this weird,” I warned them.

Much to my surprise, they didn’t make a big deal out of it, but I still felt very self-conscious when I was naked around them at first. Mike didn’t ask me to do it, but I also brought out a towel and sat on that, so I didn’t accidentally drip my pussy-trails on his nice sofa. My pussy wasn’t soaking wet, but I didn’t want to stand up and see that I left a little glistening snail trail behind.

I immediately began to see Jessie as a threat as we talked about Courtney. He got more and more excited about the prospect of meeting her. I didn’t want him stealing away her attention. I wasn’t super sexually attracted to Courtney. I would have probably made out with her if she suggested it. I think my not wanting to share her was motivated simply by a selfish desire to have all of Courtney’s attention focused on me.

“You and Stefan can hang out. He is kind of your speed,” I replied sourly.

Jessie didn’t seem to care. He was growing in confidence by leaps and bounds now that he was calling himself an Apprentice Master. I absolutely hated it. I only liked it when he was not so self-assured and an easy target to make fun of.

“Don’t you two have to go stick your fingers up my mom’s ass or something?” I asked them after a long pause in the conversation. Mike and Jessie laughed and told me that Chastity and Joy were already prepared and stabled for the races.

“Gross, this is so misogynist,” I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

“I told you there is an entire male pony category,” Mike offered a counterpoint.

“Yeah, but ain’t nobody wants to see a bunch of dudes swinging their dicks while they pretend to be horses. You guys are going so you can look at all the titties on the field,” I accused them.

Mike didn’t deny that he liked titties. He added that there were many levels of interest before he launched into a lecture about a bunch of other stuff that sounded really enlightened and important. I stopped listening. I had learned from my mom how to tune someone out and just nod along while they think they are making excellent points.

Courtney and Stefan showed up to get me. She had obviously taken a shower and washed her hair quite thoroughly. She had redone her makeup and now looked much more mature despite her flat chest. Mike almost didn’t recognize her.

“You guys have fun.” Mike told us that he’d meet us at the races. I knew Jessie was going to tag-along and I didn’t try to stop him. Courtney and Stefan welcomed him and introduced themselves in an amicable manner. They were happy to have another kid their age to hang out with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.