Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Emily

We even played Marco Polo that afternoon. That’s the game of tag you play with your eyes closed. I’d yell Marco and Courtney and her brother would answer, “Polo!” I didn’t even cheat!

It was almost surreal. My mom makes me feel so competitive when we play games. With Courtney and Stefan, I was just having fun, not about winning and we never even kept track of the score. Once we’d had enough playing in the pool, we decided to get a little sun.

That, too, was strange for me. When I went to the beach I avoided the sun. I was just looking for trouble to get into and to kill some time while my mom and aunt got their freak on doing whatever it is they do.

The nudist resort expects visitors to sit on towels when they are naked and want to sit on chairs. I guess the owners of the campsite don’t want butt sweat and pussy juice dripping on their plastic sun chairs.

Someone was nice enough to loan us towels so we could dry off and lay out in the sun. We didn’t bring sunscreen, and someone was nice enough to give us some. I was kind of shocked at how generous everyone was.

“Do you want me to apply some lotion on your backside, Emily?” Courtney asked.

I blushed. I had seen my mother and Chastity getting freaky on the beach with the suntan lotion. I think my pussy even got a little wet. I acted like it was no big deal and told her to go to town. Her hands felt so good on my rump. I even turned over so she could do my front.

Courtney had the cutest little laugh and reminded me that I could probably reach my front myself.

“Oh yeah,” I said and I really did mean it. I blushed. I was just so used to watching mom and aunt Kim lotion each other’s coochies that I didn’t think about it. I did feel a little self-conscious then because I had to rub lotion around my pussy in front of strangers. Guys watched, but that is kind of to be expected. They do that at regular pools and beaches too. At least most of them were discreet and didn’t make it obvious.

Courtney cleared her throat and waited after I finished. I wasn’t sure what she wanted. It dawned on me she expected me to offer to lotion her up. I felt REALLY self-conscious about touching her cute butt.

“Oh, me? I didn’t think you would want me to rub your butt?” I said.

“Well, if you are uncomfortable, I can ask Stefan to do it,” Courtney really didn’t see the big deal. I happily began rubbing her ass with the creamy white lotion. “I think my I have enough on my backside,” Courtney giggled playfully. I had probably overdone it. I was nervous, and that is unusual for me. I am usually the one who is making wisecracks, and I am cool as a cucumber. I felt like I was all thumbs and fumbling around her bottom with my hands.

“Stefan? Do you need lotion?” she asked her brother. He nodded, and Courtney began to rub his butt like it was as mundane as rubbing his shoulders. I noticed Stefan’s pecker get a little hard. Courtney noticed too, but she didn’t say anything. She stopped before he got full-blown erect.

I was told that guys aren’t allowed to get boners in the common areas around this side of the park. I think that rule is not always strictly adhered too – especially for boys Stefan’s age. He didn’t try to hide it, though. I think it would have only made people notice his half-mast boner a little more. He didn’t even acknowledge it.

I couldn’t help staring at his cock getting partially stiff in the breeze. It was fascinating how it just sort of puffs up. I’ve never been able to watch a guy get an erection and not be the focus of his attention. It was very surreal.

I also observed a few dirty old women staring at his package with smirky-grins. This resort was family-friendly for sure, but I could tell a few people had filthy minds.

We stretched out in the sun and relaxed for a while. It was really peaceful. The summer sun wasn’t too hot and there was a cool Georgia wind that made it feel almost intoxicating to just relax for a while.

I looked over my shoulder and noticed a guy who had positioned himself tactically so that he could look directly between Courtney’s legs. He was balding and a little tubby around the middle. He had moved his chair and had angled himself in such a way that he was getting a full-on crotch shot as Courtney lay on her belly.

I whispered in Courtney’s ear that I thought a creeper was looking at her butt. She seemed mildly amused. She arched her back, spread her legs slightly so that he could catch a hint of her cute little pooper, and then adjusted her position lazily so he could have an even more unexposed view.

“Why did you do that?” I was confused. This guy didn’t deserve to look at her ass. He was gross!

“If he really is looking at my butt, don’t you think that is kind of flattering?” Courtney showed me a warm, peachy smile. She seemed incredibly naïve and yet fully aware that she was totally cute.

“He should have to pay money to get to look at a fart hole that pretty!” I joke-whispered. Courtney chuckled and then adjusted herself so he could no longer see between her legs. The peep show was over. I liked that.

Courtney reminded me of a kitten purring in that moment. The kind that wiggles their tail to beckon you to pet them and when you reach to do just that, it moves just out of reach. It was a playful tease that seemed perfectly harmless and totally natural when she did it.

“I love how you talk,” Courtney blushed when I mentioned she had a fart-hole. She asked me if I had actually studied her backside.

“Yeah, how could I not? Every time you dive underwater, you stick your dumper in the air and wiggle it.” I explained how she looked like a Duck diving for fish. Courtney covered her mouth and giggled into it. “Did you look at mine?” I asked shyly.

“Yeah, sure. I mean, not like stared or anything. It’s pretty,” she assured me.

I admitted that I was self-conscious about my butt. Courtney pursed her lips like she was thinking of a funny punchline to a joke, “You have a lovely little fart hole too, Emily.”

We traded secrets and whispered like that for a little longer. It was fun to share stories with her about traveling around. I didn’t tell her everything my mom did, but what I did share, she seemed to think was pretty standard BDSM training. I was shocked that there was another family who was as open about this kind of kinky stuff as mine. I had assumed everyone else did it in the privacy of their bedroom. Courtney said most did but a lot of families come to the BDSM camping events.

“They don’t have sex in front of us. Everyone is very respectful. I guess when you get as involved in pony training as my grandmother, it is difficult for it not to cross over into your everyday life. I’ve always known her as Pony Doris and Grandma at the same time.”

Her mom was a submissive too, but apparently, when Barbara and her husband got done playing Pony, Barbara went back to being just, ‘Mom’. They had a totally vanilla life outside of these BDSM events, according to Courtney.

“My Grandma is Pony Doris almost all of the time, though,” Courtney said. I wasn’t sure if she was just saying that so I wouldn’t feel like the only one with a freak for a mother. “When we go to visit her, she is usually in the barn. She puts on clothes for some visitors, but she is almost always naked when we visit.”

Courtney said that the name Pony Doris is tattooed on her grandmother’s ass. “She prefers to be called that when she is a pony. My mom started asking people to use her pony name after she agreed to try it out too,” Courtney explained. I’d never considered the idea that Pony Doris and Pony Barbara were totally separate personas from Courtney’s mom and grandmother.

In a way that was like how Joy and Chastity’s personas are to Amanda and Kim. It may have been the names they used to help them get into character and to let others know when they are just being ‘horsing around’.

“Does Pony Doris get spanked a lot?” I asked. Every time I turned around, it seemed that Chastity and Joy were being spanked for something. They may have done something wrong, or it might have just been time for their regular beating. Mike calls them affirmations but to me, it is all just some excuse to play slap and tickle with a couple of fat asses.

“No, I don’t think so,” Courtney shrugged. She said that her grandmother wasn’t into pain.

“Nobody is into pain. It isn’t supposed to be enjoyable,” I scoffed like Courtney should know that.

She recoiled like I’d hurt her feelings. I didn’t apologize, but I did concede that maybe some girls like pain. “Pony Doris is kind of freaky. She may just like things a little rough.” I tried to smooth over my harsh tone. I wasn’t used to being nice. My mom had said it didn’t come naturally to her either, to be considerate of other people’s feelings and tolerant when they disagree with you. I was obviously hard-wired the same way as my mom.

Courtney smiled broadly and shrugged. “I don’t think she gets ‘spanked’, spanked - unless you mean like with the riding crop. But that’s different. No one ever hits her hard with the crop,” she assured me. It was like she was making every effort to understand what I had observed.

“Do you go naked when you visit your Grandparents?” I asked. I was curious how far this nudist lifestyle went for her.

Courtney thought about it and giggled her response. “No, I guess not. I suppose I could but my mom and dad stay dressed, so I do as well,” she shrugged.

“You look so natural naked that it is hard to picture you wearing clothes at all. I imagined you all living naked 24/7,” I replied. I know. It sounded goofy.

“Hah, well I’d imagine that would make things interesting at my school!” Courtney didn’t look down at me for saying something silly. She smiled sweetly instead. I wasn’t used to being around anyone like her and I admit I liked it.

“Yeah, but I meant like at your house and stuff?” I kicked myself for suggesting she would just go to the mall or the school naked. That wasn’t what I’d meant to say at all.

“Oh? At my house, yeah, sure. I am always nude unless we have company and I have to put on clothes. It’s way better being naked. Don’t you think?” She casually rolled over and laid on her back in the sun. Her puffy little nipples looked like gumdrops set atop two slightly upraised anthills. I was fascinated by them. Her tits were mostly nubs and not much else. Mine had sprouted a year earlier, and I was starting to fill out like a young woman. I was a full B cup now and possibly even a C cup on a good day.

“I bet boys love coming over to your house when you are naked,” I tried not to sound like I was gushing over how cute she was, but I think Courtney picked up that I was developing a girl crush on her.

“We don’t get a lot of visitors, but sure, a lot of kids come over to swim in our pool,” Courtney answered me calmly.

“NAKED?” I asked a little too loudly.

“Yeah?” Courtney shrugged like she was confused that I thought it was a big deal. I assumed she had a very private pool. I could picture the kind of boys I know peeping through the fence while her and her sleepover friends swim around stark naked. She told me not all of them swim in the nude, but it isn’t frowned upon.

“We don’t see being naked as dirty, if that is what you mean?” Courtney replied thoughtfully.

“I don’t either,” I lied. I wanted to seem cool and mature about things like that. I’d managed to get comfortable being naked at the pool, but only because Courtney and her brother were there and made it feel totally normal and acceptable. Everyone at the pool was extremely friendly. No one was really gawking at me so I didn’t feel dirty.

When Chastity and Joy are naked, their legs are spread and their bodies are fully exposed, it does seem VERY naughty, though. I told Courtney that.

She didn’t seem to be able to process what I was saying. She said that she didn’t see nudity as a big deal because she was raised as a nudist.

“Yeah, but you know that guy was staring at your stinker to get his jollies, right?” I asked about the guy who had been watching her earlier. He had since moved away once he had been denied access to freely stare between her legs.

Courtney looked a little ashamed and said she knew exactly what he was doing – she just didn’t care if he looked at her or not. “If that is what he likes and he gets a smile out of it. It isn’t a big deal to me. He didn’t touch me or anything. It doesn’t cost anything to look, I guess,” Courtney shrugged.

I was used to guys ogling me as well. It was just something I’d had to accept was going to happen. Courtney was far prettier than me and she had come to the same realization. I would have been inclined to flip that motherfucker the bird if I had caught him staring up my ass crack. I told her that, and she chuckled like I was joking. I wasn’t joking, though. I totally would have made him feel like a perverted jerk for staring up my ass-crack.

We did attend that pizza party and had banana splits. I am sure you don’t care about the perfectly normal details of the party. There were a dozen or so kids of various ages and they sang Karaoke and ate pizza. The only difference was we all did it in the nude and sat on towels. I didn’t sing but Courtney had a lovely voice and did an excellent rendition of Christina Aguilera’s, Genie in a Bottle. The Karaoke machine wasn’t exactly up to date with the latest hits. That song was out before I was even born.

The only naughty thing that happened was when we were eating our Banana Splits, I dabbed some whipped cream on the tip of one of my bananas and then tried to deep throat it. I couldn’t, but I am sure I looked silly.

I probably would have never done something like that. The last few days watching Chastity and Joy practice slurping dildos has made me loosen up about it though. I was trying to impress Courtney and make her laugh. It was just the first thing that came to mind. I guess I had sex on the brain.

Courtney tried, and she gagged on the length of her banana without even trying to swallow it. I doubt my new friend had ever really put her pretty lips around an actual cock before.

“You should see my Aunt Chastity. She can take the entire banana in one gulp,” I joked and swallowed like I had just done the same thing.

We both giggled a little when Stefan tried it after we did and took almost half of it. Some of the other kids at the party noticed and pointed and laughed. It took Stefan a few minutes to realize that the banana was supposed to be a dick. He was totally mortified.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.