Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Serendipity Park – Georgia
As told by Emily

“GAH, OLD MAN BALLS!” I screamed.

Mike told us we were going to a nudist resort. I’ve never been to one. I assumed it would be gross, but just about everything my Mom and Aunt have been doing on this trip has been disgusting, so I thought this would just be more of the same.

I was totally unprepared for the sight of so many old men with huge balls swinging between their legs. I should have been but I wasn’t.

The first thing I saw at the check-in were a bunch of wrinkled up older men. Their balls hung low and were pendulous. It was disgusting and it was hilarious at the same time. I’ve caught sight of a couple of dicks before, so I know what they look like. The ones I’ve seen don’t look like old man cocks though. They have shriveled up dongs and huge meaty balls. It’s kind of cute in a way.

I have Internet on my phone, so if I ever want to see something I can just google it. I’ve accidentally seen my cousin and Mike naked a few times on this trip already too. They have been good about trying to be discreet. It is just a camper, though, and it is hard to hide things when they are making my Mom and Aunt give them full-body massages all the way to completion. That part is extra gross.

I snapped some pictures to show my friends when my Mom finally goes ape-shit and quits this insane idea. I thought they may get a laugh out of it. I don’t know if this is her most epic scam, worst idea ever, or some combination of both. We haven’t talked all that much since we started our so-called vacation.

I should mention that my mother is a single parent, and I’ve never known my father. It has been me and her against the world since I was born. Even I was shocked when about a week earlier, she’d told the rest of my family and me that she met a guy on the Internet, and he was going to be her BDSM Slave Master.

She admitted she was rotten, manipulative, cruel, vain, shady, under-handed, sour, lazy, selfish, but I’ve always known that. I consider those her best qualities. My Mom is who she is, and I’ve learned to accept that her bark is much worse than her bite. I love her more than anyone in the world, even though I never tell her that. She doesn’t have to tell me because I know she loves me more than anything too.

That is why I was shocked that she wanted to change so abruptly. She says that entering a life of discipline and living to serve others will make her a better person. I know this because three times a day, her Master spanks her ass and makes her say things like that out loud. I still don’t know if I really believe it, though. I am skeptical because I think my Mom may be playing this guy, and she just hasn’t chosen to tell me how it is all going to shake out.

I assumed that was why my Aunt Kim left Jerry and joined us on this little escapade. They are working as prostitutes and supposedly are earning three thousand dollars a week each. It’s possible they just plan to get rich that way. My Mom says I get half of what she makes in two years, and I am VERY skeptical about that.

Last night at the hotel, I ordered a metric shit-ton of room service. I planned to pay for all with the incredibly generous allowance that Mike has been giving me from my mother’s earnings. I ordered one of everything on the menu. I don’t even like shrimp, but I ordered Shrimp Scampi just to find out what Scampi actually was. It turns out it is just a bunch of shrimp with noodles.

I didn’t get in trouble for that because it was my money and I can waste it if I want. Mike said he was disappointed I wasn’t budgeting my money and saving for something like a car. He doesn’t realize that I still doubt my mother is really going to keep obeying him. She is a rage-bitch, and at some point, something is going to set her off, and she will implode. Once that happens she’ll call him a turd, they will argue, and then we’ll leave.

That is the most common scenario anytime she finds some guy who tries to help her. The other one is my Mom will figure out some way to rip the guy off and then get caught. She’ll still yell and rage at him and make him feel like the bad guy for snooping on her, and we’ll leave.

I may as well have fun with the money I get in the meantime.

I got in trouble last night because I ordered a bunch of Mimosas from room service. I pretended I thought they were waffles or something. Mike saw right through my innocent act because obviously, I wouldn’t have drunk seven glasses of waffles if that was what I thought they were.

I got pretty wasted. I only drank a couple of them, but that was more than enough to get me tipsy. I passed out right after so what is the harm?

I asked him what he planned to do to me when Mike confronted me over the bill. I dared him to spank my ass like he does my Mom and Aunt. I am supposed to call them Joy and Chastity now, but I still think of them as Mom and Aunt Kim. I like pressing his buttons and seeing how he reacts to things. I think he knows that.

Mike said he was not going to do that. He wanted to understand what motivates me to do things like that. I had to endure an endless lecture about responsibility, my future, and his expectations for me. I told him I would rather he wrap a rubber band around my pussy lips like he does my mother than listen to another word about feelings and taking ownership of my own mistakes.

Mike said that she has to endure his lectures too and that the rubber band only helped her to pay attention and focus on what he was teaching her. I think they are just total perverts who like to do kinky stuff.

Anyway, you don’t care about that. You want to hear my story about today at the nudist resort. Where were we? Oh yeah, Old Man Balls at the gate.

“Nudist resorts are not about sex or body shaming. You will see all sorts of body shapes and sizes here, Emily. This place promotes body positivity and acceptance. Please don’t make fun of anyone’s balls, okay?” Mike asked me. I should point out that I am paraphrasing anything Mike says because I only listen to every third word he says. Okay, I’ll be honest. I do listen sometimes, but I like to pretend like I don’t. I don’t want to encourage the guy.

“Yeah, that woman’s ass is like a shelf,” Jessie was looking out the window, eagerly ogling the nudists. Most of the campers here were over fifty years old. They could best be described as people you would usually find at a Renne Faire, except they are naked.

I couldn’t resist looking at the woman. She reminded me of a centaur. Her back went straight down and then angled out where her butt began. I thought Chastity’s ass was huge, but it was nothing in comparison to the Kilimanjaro hanging off the back of this lady.

“So everybody is naked?” I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

“You don’t have to get naked, if that is what you are asking,” Mike anticipated my question. The only clothes I saw as we drove slowly through the campground was a shawl or a hat. I even saw a woman riding a bike naked. Can you imagine what her seat smells like after her wet ass and pussy has been on it all day in the hot sun?

It was a hot summer day in Georgia for sure.

I saw some old people playing Botchi Ball. I didn’t know what Botchi Ball was, but Mike explained it to me even though I didn’t ask. I told him it looked like that old man’s balls were the same size as the stainless steel balls he was throwing.

“You sure like to look at balls,” Mike said.

“I hope you two aren’t going to get naked?” My nose was still scrunched up from earlier, so I continued to make a lemony face.

“When in Rome,” Mike stopped in front of the clubhouse and stripped naked right inside the motor home. He didn’t have as big of a pecker as I thought he would. I didn’t have to ask my cousin if he was going to go naked. He stripped down too.

“They let kids run around naked here too?” I thought that was strange.

“Yeah, it’s totally family-friendly on this side of the campground. There is even Kid’s Karaoke tonight if you want to go,” Mike had the website open on his phone and showed it to me.

“Yeah, I will pass on singing Bieber songs with my boobs hanging out,” I pushed the phone away without reading any more.

Mike explained that there was a protocol on this side of the campground that things were rated G. “There is nothing inherently sexual about nudity. It is just skin, Emily,” he said. “You won’t see any guys with an erection on this side of the park either. That is a big no-no,” he said that for Jessie’s benefit. The little turd was already getting hard.

I looked down at my mother and sister on the floor. They were eating each other out in a sixty-nine position. They had been since before we arrived. My mother had a pussy spreader holding her twat open attached to her pussy lips. They both wore butt plugs, and their bodies were covered in bruises and welts from frequent whippings. They both wore pink cat collars with bells on them, and their tits were elongated and puffy from the constant touching and stroking they were expected to do.

“It is all about context. Their behavior would not be acceptable in the common areas on this side of the park,” he said.

“Let me guess. We are going to the OTHER side of the park?” I speculated.

“Yeah. There is a private convention area that is by reservation only. This is a semi-annual gathering of fellow participants in the BDSM lifestyle. There won’t be open sexuality in the common areas there, but you will see pony girls and pony boys being trotted around. If you would prefer, I can let you out here, and you can explore to your heart’s content, or you can stay on the RV,” he said.

“I’ll stay here, thanks,” I groaned. I hated the outdoors, and I’d already spent a day at the beach. I didn’t need any more sun.

Mike was right about one thing. I saw fat, skinny, young, old, wrinkled, smooth, scarred, white, dark, tall, short, hairy bodies as we rode past the pool area. It was like one big wave of naked.

He turned on Morris Trail and drove to Buckhead Lodge. He was stopped at the gate by an old man who introduced himself as “Uncle Evil.” He was skinny, had long gray hair, a shaggy beard, and reminded me of Jerry because he was so creepy. He grinned when he saw me in the motorhome.

Uncle Evil wasn’t completely naked. He wore a leather harness that made him look a little like a pirate if the pirate’s grey-pubes and tiny dick were exposed. He checked Mike’s reservation and told him where to park his motorhome.

There was no sign announcing that this was some BDSM campsite. There was nothing that might make you think anything was happening other than a private gathering of naked campers. That is, unless you got past the gate into the camping area and looked around.

The Buckhead Lodge was a large house with a barn. There were a dozen or so campers and motorhomes already here with a few more on the way. It was apparent that everyone knew everyone here. The majority of people reminded me more of bikers than they did typical Renne Fair participants, but I have to say there is a lot of overlap in both demographics.

The average age of participants was between forty and fifty years old. There were a couple exceptions. I observed a young blonde woman that looked like a stripper. She had huge fake knockers. She was wearing a black leather harness around her body, but it didn’t cover the important bits - her tits or pussy. The woman had a bit in her mouth and a pony headdress. She was being pulled by her slightly older husband on a lead. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, and she was high-stepping. I’ve seen my mother and Aunt do that before but never dressed up like that.

“So basically all this BDSM junk is some excuse to objectify women and treat them like whores?” I asked Mike as I watched the happy couple trot around the campsite. I got the distinct impression he was showing her off, and she loved the attention of being the hottest bitch even though she was being humiliated.

“No, some people choose to be submissive, some choose to be dominant, and others are switches. Gender has nothing to do with that choice,” Mike said. As if to prove his point, he pointed to another example.

I saw a very big guy with broad shoulders. He was naked except for some pony harness. A petit woman was riding on his shoulders like Master Blaster from the movie Mad Max. She had a riding crop like Jessie always uses and was whipping him.

“Okay, that looks like fun,” I snickered. “Jessie, you can be my pony, and I’ll sit on your shoulders,” I joked. Jessie is a wimp, and he could never carry me even though I weigh less than a hundred pounds.

“Fuck that, you can ask that lady to ride her husband,” Jessie declined my offer. I wasn’t serious anyway.

“I have to stress this, and I am not going to repeat myself. Consent is a huge deal here. Families are welcome, but you may NOT enter the Buckhead Lodge or the barn. You may NEVER approach another couple and ask them if you can ride them or use their steed. If anyone DOES approach you and ask you to participate or makes you feel uncomfortable, I want you to tell me immediately and get away from them. I am encouraging you both to go to the other side of the campground because you are going to be very bored here,” he said.

“Even me?” Jessie asked. “I am an apprentice master,” he reminded Mike.

“I know that, and some of the people here may take offense to the fact I am teaching you how to handle authority and to interact appropriately in a training environment. I would prefer you keep that to yourself. I can use your help in the motorhome keeping the girls in their place, but they are going to be in the barn most of the time we are here. I can ask if you can help act as a groomsman, but I can’t guarantee that they will want you in there because there are other pony girls and pony boys stabled there.”

“So gross,” I shrugged. I said that all the time. I was actually a little curious about what my Mom and Aunt would be doing in the barn while we were here. Master said we’d be staying for three days. I assumed they’d just stand in a stall dressed like ponies and shit and piss in the hay like dumb bimbos.

That is the reason I am writing this part of the story. There is not much to tell about some dumb sluts standing quietly with a bit gag for hours waiting for someone to come touch their titties or stick things up their asses.

Once Master parked, he and Jessie set up the campsite. He offered to show me how to do it, but I don’t give a fuck about learning any of that shit. I kicked my Mom’s butt playfully once Mike was gone.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” Joy seemed pleased I acknowledged her. It was so unlike her not to tell me to fuck off.

“Didn’t want to interrupt your pussy eating,” I teased her. Her face was slick with Chastity’s juices. I touched my face and told her she had a spot of Chastity’s shit on her chin. I was joking, of course. I’ve grown used to seeing the two of them lick each other’s pussies now, so I have to find ways to wind them up and have a little laugh about how absurd this is.

“It’s quite alright, Ma’am. I appreciate you telling me I have a messy face. Master Jessie will permit me to clean myself when we are untied, I am sorry if it offends you,” she said.

“You aren’t sorry it offends me, or you wouldn’t be doing it,” I said as I squatted down. I liked to make her feel guilty about what she was doing. I really don’t care that she is getting her freak on with her sister. I mean, it’s some epic level Jerry Springer shit, but if that is what tickles her fancy, then so be it. I just like to push my Mom’s buttons.

I tapped the stainless steel rim of her butt-plug with my finger between her parted ass cheeks. My Mom’s ass cheeks hang open wide enough that if she laid flat on her belly, you could park your bicycle between them.

“What would happen if I stole your plug and told Mike that you took it out?” I asked as I pulled it out slightly. I saw it was covered in a little bit of my Mom’s sweat and grime.

“He would probably not believe you, Ma’am” she said.

She was right. Even if he didn’t, it would just mean another painful ass-beating for her as a punishment, and she was getting those pretty regular anyway. I wanted to have some kind of leverage over my Mom. If she was dumb enough to lower herself to this degrading role, I might as well get my jollies bossing her around.

She usually obeyed me whenever I told her to do anything, anyway. It kind of takes the fun out of teasing her if she does whatever I tell her and thanks me for it. The only exception where she might refuse me was times like now when Master told her to stay like that until he or Jessie gave her permission to stop.

“How do you even fart with this thing in your butt all day?” I released her butt plug.

“I fart around it, Ma’am. I push it out slightly and release the gas, and I fart when I am permitted to take a shit, Ma’am,” she said.

I scrunched up my nose. My Mom is expected to be super crude and vulgar anytime anyone asks her anything. She was always crude before this began but only when talking about OTHER people – not herself.

I sat on her head and ripped a little fart. Joy didn’t complain. She let me do it and didn’t say a word about it.

Master returned a few minutes later and ordered them to stop. “Inspection position,” he demanded. They bent over and presented their asses to him and Jessie. I know my perverted cousin loves this part of it. He is usually the one to inspect them.

At first, he was basically finger fucking my Mom and Kim and playing with their tits. My Aunt started begging him to fist her a few days ago. Naturally, my Mom is so competitive that she started doing it too.

“Please fist my fat cunt, Master Jessie!” Chastity began to beg like she couldn’t wait. Her bald snatch was incredibly puffy and pink. She was dripping wet, and she had no shame when her son stuffed his fist all the way in her pussy. He fists her asshole too after he removes her butt plug and shoves it in her mouth.

“You have an ass like an onion,” I jokingly observed. “You can eat it, but your breath is going to smell like shit.”

Mike laughed at my crude joke and lifted Kim’s fat tits. It’s not like she is really going to hide anything under her boobs. If it was me I would hide a shank and tell him I was going to stab him with it just to freak him out. Then again, I don’t have big fat tits that I could hide things under. I am blessed with cute, perky boobs.

When it was my mother’s turn, she begged Jessie to fist her like the three-hole whore she was and ground her cunt down to his wrist. It was pretty intense to watch. I couldn’t imagine someone fisting me like that. I am pretty tight – and the most I’ve ever had inside me is a hairbrush.

I like to pretend like I am not a virgin. I’ve had plenty of boyfriends, and I’ve sucked a few dicks. I’ve also kissed a few other girls just to see what it was like to make out with them and shock a few boys I liked by letting them watch. The truth is that I could easily have lost my virginity. I just thought no guy was worth wasting my time on. Even if I let a guy have my virginity, I probably wouldn’t tell him because I wouldn’t want him to get a swollen head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.