Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Myrtle Beach

“Yes, I would fuck Jessie if I was ordered to do it,” I told my sister. She seemed disappointed that I wasn’t as eager as she appeared to be. I had fucked Jerry and he was far more disgusting than my nephew. Master repeatedly taught us to worship any cock, any time, any place and called us three hole whores.

Chastity corrected me for calling him Jessie. She told me that he was Master Jessie now. I found it almost ironic she was the ditz who had trouble keeping the titles straight, yet she was correcting me now.

Eventually, if he continued to remain my Master I would have to give Jessie more than a good BJ and I had to learn to accept that. I had agreed to this be trained to be a good whore and I was not going to waver in my choice. I was already doing everything with my sister – Any boundary or line of incest had already been crossed.

“Master Jessie,” I grinned and corrected myself. I thought when we were alone, we could break with protocol, but my sister really took this new lifestyle more seriously than I would have expected.

I told her it was probably inevitable that I would have to fuck Master Jessie and that sometimes he puts his cock head up to my butthole and presses it flat against my opening.

“Yeah, I know he wants to fuck my butt too. I guess I’d feel worse if I thought he was disgusted by the idea, and Master Mike only expected him to do it in order to prove he could become a Master,” Chastity said. Master had laid down some expectations that Jessie would have to learn in order to progress in his training, including fisting us both.

I hadn’t thought about it quite like that. Jessie hadn’t had a problem beating us, using us, touching us, or even peeing in our faces. It didn’t seem like he would have a problem with doing anything at all to us. Master frequently made Jessie prove he could spank us properly or tie us up. I wondered if he’d make him prove he could fuck us, as part of his training.

“Master said he had a phased approach to introducing Jessie to the role of Master. I am sure he’ll introduce him to more advanced concepts later,” I said.

“Yeah, I don’t want to be the one to take his virginity though. I was hoping he’d talk to some girls at the beach, but he has been following us around the entire time,” Chastity said.

I didn’t think of my nephew as a virgin any longer. He was naïve and I knew he had never had a girlfriend although the way he thoroughly touched me when he inspected me made me feel like he was past having to prove anything about being a virgin or not. Technically, though, he still hadn’t fucked a girl and I suppose that was the measure for a boy to officially become a man.

Later that evening, we went with Master to the Oceans 22 Hotel. It was regal and luxurious compared to the little dump we were staying in. Master sent us down to the gym in stretchy pants and bikini tops to perform aerobics and exercise our booties. He said he’d periodically check up on us.

Mike took the kids out for German food at Café Old Vienna. It was apparently delicious, while my sister and I shook our asses in the gym and did stretching exercises.

That evening we got to see the suite that Master booked for Emily and Jessie. It was outstanding and they didn’t just have separate beds. They had different rooms adjoining one another. Master made sure they had plenty of snacks and drinks and offered to take them to the arcade near the sky wheel.

“I thought you were going to torture my mom, NOT me,” Emily groaned. She had no interest in going to an arcade. Jessie seemed interested but he offered to help supervise us instead.

Mike seemed confused. “You’ve earned a break, Jessie. You can go the arcade and play video games to your heart’s content,” he said.

Jessie shrugged and said that arcades don’t have the games he likes to play. “I like FPS shooters and arcades are actually pretty cheesy. I’d really rather supervise the sluts. Why don’t YOU take a break and relax, Mike?” he asked.

It was surreal when Jessie called Mike by his first name. It didn’t sound natural. Most people thought Mike was his father because they were so close and it just sounded unusual for a teenager to say that. It didn’t sound so weird when Emily said it. People just assumed she was a brat who was calling her father or step-father by his first name.

“If you do that, it’s a long walk with the sluts, Jessie. Are you sure? I could pay for an Uber for you to go to the arcade or anywhere else around Myrtle beach you want to check out,” Mike tapped his phone to indicate he could search for some other activity for Jessie to enjoy.

“There is Ripley’s Moving Theater! It has a 3-D movie!” Emily suggested enthusiastically as she rose up out of bed.

“Is that something you want to do?” Mike asked my daughter, politely.

“Fuck no!” Emily plopped back down on her luxurious bed and spread out. “I was just hoping you two would fuck off and leave me in peace,” she added sarcastically.

Mike chuckled slightly under his breath. He agreed to let Jessie walk us back to the motel. “If they get a customer on the way back, let them hop in the car. You can spank their butts if they misbehave. I’ll uber down there later. I want to talk to Emily for a little while,” he said.

Emily groaned as if that was the last thing in the world she wanted. Mike explained that he understood she was frustrated. “I know you are doing your best to deal with the changes in your mother and aunt and that your sarcasm is part of your coping mechanism,” he began. Master wanted to address Emily’s recent behavior. I wanted to be a fly on the wall to find out what he was telling her, but I was technically no longer her parental authority figure and Mike didn’t think I needed to know.

I heard my daughter call him, “Doctor Phil” as we changed into our bikinis from today. Jessie wanted us to walk through the motel wearing only our bikinis from earlier today. Mike had no problem with that as long as he searched us. “Just wait at the safe room for me or text me later if you need to go somewhere and let me know where you are,” he told Jessie as we left.

We turned a lot of heads as we walked through the lobby. What we had on was skimpy for the beach but unthinkable in a high-class lobby. Jessie and Chastity giggled a lot at the scornful looks we received.

We walked slightly in front of Jessie down the sidewalk. He liked to watch us walk and wiggle our butts. We were expected to walk with shoulders back, tits out, chin up, and wiggle and jiggle as we did. It was almost cartoonish and over the top. Chastity giggled and flirted with her eyes as she sashayed next to me – playing up her huge knockers.

“As long as their eyes are up here they won’t notice my big ass,” she whispered.

“I think they may notice both,” I whispered back.

“Yeah, well some guys like big butts!” she chuckled like a brainless bimbo.

We also had to walk on the hot sidewalk barefoot. The sidewalk retained heat from the summer sun and even though the sun would set in a few hours, it still burned. Jessie wore sneakers and he smirked as we stumble-footed down the sidewalk.

I could only think about my answer to my sister’s question about fucking him. It really did seem like it would be inevitable at some point. A guy honked his horn and pulled up next to us. Chastity was the first to lean in his window. I didn’t hear what she said but I think she recited prices and hopped in the car with him before he had a chance to consider her offer. She waved at us.

“Do you know where the hotel is?” Jessie asked as the guy pulled away. Chastity nodded and mouthed the words, “Yes Master” as she held up her cell phone to indicate she could search for him. They headed off in the opposite direction.

“Should we wait for her to return, Sir?” I asked.

Jessie struck my butt with his riding crop. I almost didn’t notice he was carrying it. He had it with him almost all of the time even though it was an odd item to carry around the beach. “I will tell you what to do and you are supposed to call me Master especially when we are alone,” he said.

“Yes Master, I accept any punishment you want to give me for being disrespectful. I should have called you Master and not made a suggestion,” I replied as submissively as I knew how.

Jessie ordered me to squat behind a tree. He carried a key wrench he could use to unbind or tighten my pussy spreader. He made me pull down the front of my swimsuit bottoms. Then he unspread me so that my pussy was clearly exposed to anyone who wanted to see it and told me to walk the entire distance with my bottoms pulled to the side. “If anyone notices and tells you to correct it, then you may. If not, I want you to thank them and keep walking,” he pronounced my punishment.

He stood on my toes for a moment to give me a taste of pain and said he’d spank me properly at the bang room.

“Thank you, Master,” I replied. It hurt, but I knew I deserved it. I really had fucked up and perhaps that is because I still didn’t really see Jessie as worthy of being my Master – even one in training. I reflected upon what I told him once at Jerry’s trailer.

I had been hanging up clothes to dry on a clothesline. I had clothespins attached to my body and I would pluck them off to hang up each item after I hand washed them. It was unusual for me to do any chores around the house.

Jessie came outside to talk to me. He wasn’t my Master back then and I thought I would probably never see him after we left the trailer, because I had no idea Chastity would be coming with me to Florida. Mike had recently laid out his expectations for me. Jessie had been naturally curious about all of it and had made an excuse to come outside to talk to me.

At the time I assumed he was just being annoying and buzzing around me like a fly looking for its favorite turd. I was dismissive about his questions. He asked what I had told Master about him before he arrived at Jerry’s trailer. I said that I told Master that I suspected Jessie would naturally try to push things with me to see what he could get away with making me do.

Jessie laughed at the time and asked what kind of things I thought he’d make me do.

I told him that I thought he’d make me fart the alphabet or he’d try to squeeze my tits once he realized I was actually serious about submitting. Jessie laughed and asked if he could really do those things. I shot him down right away and said that Master was the only one who could tell me to obey instructions.

Jessie reminded me he had spanked me the day before. Master made me admit to everyone what I had done wrong to them over the years and beg them to spank me. I told Jessie that was only because Master made me let him do it.

That isn’t true – I had agreed to all of this before Master ever arrived. I really wanted to make things ‘even’ with my family and I felt giving them a chance to spank my butt would be an effort in the right direction.

The bitchy, selfish part of me, though, still felt like getting even with Jessie for spanking me. I secretly wanted him to experience the humiliation he had made me feel at the time.

I was smug and short with Jessie after telling him he had no real authority over me. I was still new to actual submission and my natural bitchy tendencies easily got the best of me. I had bent over deeply so that he could see my asshole and I wiggled it.

Really, I was rubbing in the lack of authority I’d assured him he held over me. By wriggling my ass I was showing him what he could not touch – at least not without permission. I was playing with him. I was asserting myself as the dominant one even though I was supposed to be submissive and I could do that because I’d established that he had no real authority and I had enjoyed the feeling of being in control over SOMEONE.

I had enjoyed it but I eventually felt really guilty about it. I had no idea at the time he’d end up becoming an apprentice master. I had no idea at the time I would start to realize what a cunt I was because I intentionally exposed my dripping pussy to my nephew only to tease him and make him feel small. I wanted him to know I would let any other man in the world touch me before I would let him do it.

He had never again mentioned that encounter. I had assumed he would go straight to Mike and tell on me. I don’t think he had, because if he had, Mike would have made me apologize. He would have seen exactly what I was trying to do to Jessie and make me face the consequences of my actions. I kept waiting for him to tell Mike but it didn’t seem he ever did.

“May I speak freely, Master?” I asked Jessie submissively as we walked down the sidewalk. There were lots of cars going slow down Ocean Boulevard. It wasn’t dark out yet so I doubted anyone would see a woman in a bikini walking with a teenage boy and honk. Chastity had just gotten lucky to get picked up so quickly. I think it was how she carried herself now that created her magic luck.

“Yes,” Jessie seemed slightly amused.

“Do you remember that day when I was hanging clothes at Jerry’s trailer, Master?” I asked. Jessie said he did. I wasn’t sure that I was ready to apologize but I did it anyway. I told him that I felt bad about how things went and that I shouldn’t have been so snippy with him.

Jessie seemed surprised I even remembered and told me that I was snippy with him ALL of the time before that.

“Yes, but I wiggled my butt right in your face, Master.” I admitted that I did that so he could see what he couldn’t touch.

“Yeah but now I can,” Jessie snickered playfully.

“I wanted to thank you for not telling Master Mike, Sir,” I replied.

“I just didn’t think about it,” Jessie shrugged like it was not a big deal. “I still haven’t made you fart the alphabet yet, though,” he laughed.

“You can when we get back to the motel, Master” I offered.

“No, I want you to do it here. Stop walking,” he said. I froze in place. “Pull your bikini bottoms to the side in the back and pluck out your butt plug,” he said.

I obeyed him – my face was red. It was broad daylight on a busy street. There weren’t many people on the sidewalk but I was sure people were watching me, laughing.

“Put it in your mouth and continue walking. I want you to fart the alphabet. If you can make it to G without shitting yourself, I will not spank you when we get home and I’ll even give you 20 points,” he promised.

Master allowed Jessie to give us some discretionary points when he felt like it. Mike and Jessie had a shared app on their phone that they used to track our points and earnings.

I found myself awkwardly farting what I thought might be the letter “A.”

Jessie walked behind me and watched me stick my butt out and try to push out a B for him. The C that followed was silent – but deadly. He waved away the stink and counted it.

We began to laugh and giggle like goofy kids as we walked down the sidewalk. I was clenching my butt plug in my teeth but I could talk and I said the letter as I pushed out a quick puff of air.

“You are just puckering your asshole now. You aren’t really farting,” Jessie laughed when the F sound I was trying to make, fell kind of flat. He was right – I was actually smiling, though. Even though I once thought it would be intensely humiliating to fart on command for my nephew, I was proud I had been able to muster as much entertainment value for him as I had.

A guy who had been walking behind us for quite some distance suddenly spoke up. It was the first time I realized someone had been behind us. “You and your mom are hilarious,” he said. He had his cell phone out.

“She is not my mom,” Jessie turned to him and replied. I stopped walking because Master Jessie had stopped walking. I was already turning a shade of red because I knew the man behind us would be able to see I had a butt plug clenched in my teeth.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you. Lots of guys date older women. I just saw the way you two were laughing, and well, you look so much alike in the face,” he said.

“She isn’t my girlfriend either. She is my aunt,” Jessie clarified. The guy nodded that it made sense. “She is also my whore, Would you like my Aunt to suck your cock?” he asked.

“How do you know I am not a cop,” the guy replied.

“Well, you are holding a 40-ounce tallboy so I doubt it,” Jessie said. The man was carrying a beer. This area of Myrtle Beach was party central and a lot of people were there partying their asses off. It was still a good observation on Jessie’s part and proved he was thinking before he spoke.

“Yeah, a blowjob would be nice,” the guy walked closer and spoke more discreetly.

“Ten bucks and she can take you in the bushes,” Jessie offered my lips to the man like I was a commodity – HIS commodity. When Master Mike was not around, technically, I did answer strictly to Master Jessie. There were still things he couldn’t do with me but could rent me out to do those things with other men and he often did.

“You don’t have a problem with your nephew pimping you out?” The man pulled his wallet out of his shorts and slapped ten bucks into Jessie’s hand.

“No, sir, I don’t handle money any longer,” I replied. I was still clenching my butt plug in my teeth. The guy called me a real piece of white-trash.

I would have slapped his face for less if I was not in training. I tried to control my anger. It was just beneath the surface, though. I pretended to have thick skin, but his words had hurt - even if I looked and acted just like white trash. Who was he to call me that? The fact I let him do it was an example of the humiliation that often put me in my place.

“I love dumb bitches,” he said. He grabbed my hair and yanked me over to the bitches once he paid for me. Jessie didn’t say a word about him handling me roughly. I think the man was convinced he could treat me roughly simply because Jessie was still a teenager and couldn’t kick his ass. I carried the plug with me and tried to stick it back in my ass.

The simple fact was that I let him treat me like trash. If I’d wanted to, I could have kicked this guy’s ass. I still felt in control even though he bent me over his dick and started to choke fuck me. He grabbed my nose and pushed it up like I was a pig. “C’mon piggy mouth, show me how you suck your nephew’s dick,” he grunted.

“He is a lot rougher with me, and his dick is a lot bigger, Sir,” I said bitterly. Snot was already running down my nose because he was forcing his dick into my throat and tickling my tonsils with it. I know I wasn’t supposed to be mean, but this guy was a turd and a true misogynist.

If he treated me like a ragdoll, he would treat other bimbos like ragdolls too. Some of the girls on the street were just trying to make a dollar. There were dozens of other girls on the streets of Myrtle Beach who were either hookers or thrill seekers willing to go down on a guy just for the hell of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.