Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Myrtle Beach

We joined Mike and Jessie while they played Frisbee after we were all cleaned up. We ran after the stray ones, and occasionally, they threw them right at us but forbade us from catching them. They’d hit us directly in the tits or ass and luckily, never in the face.

At one point, we noticed a father and son who started throwing a football back and forth. I think the father was a little jealous of how much fun Mike and Jessie were having, and that inspired him to get up and play. The father clearly had a toupee on his head – one of those cheap ones.

A big wave knocked him down when he was running for a catch, and he landed on his ass. When he rose out of the water, his toupee was gone, and he grabbed his bald head and turned beat red.

It was genuine slapstick comedy. I couldn’t help myself, and I laughed pretty heartily. My sister couldn’t contain her belly laughs, and we snickered about it as the man dashed through the water looking for it.

“I don’t know what gives you the impression that you are permitted to laugh at your better’s misfortune, Joy!” Mike chided me when he came up behind me and grabbed me. “Go help that gentleman find his toupee. Dive under the water and retrieve it for him. Then I want you to apologize for laughing at him,” he insisted we both join the search.

The man initially didn’t want our help. He was thoroughly humiliated, and we weren’t the only ones who’d laughed. We dove under the water and began searching for his toupee. My sister grabbed some seaweed that she thought was his rug. I could barely contain another laugh when she popped out of the water with it, thinking she’d found the toupee right away.

We eventually found and turned his toupee over to him and apologized for laughing. He thanked us and disappeared.

Master wasn’t done with us, though. “Stand right there,” he pointed to an area near where the man’s umbrella was staked out. He made us stand at attention and then kicked our feet apart wide. He made us bend over and bury our feet in the wet sand to our ankles and then hold ourselves in that position bent over with our asses facing the man.

“You have ten minutes to think about what you did. I’ll return when your time is up and ask you what you learned. If your answer is insufficient then I will extend your time,” he said.

I began to feel intense humiliation once more as people walked past us and stared at our butts. I knew the string in the back wasn’t covering much of my body. My pussy spreader was probably visible, and I was sure the base of my butt plug was too. I could tell from the raunchy comments from people passing by that they could see the pink and chrome between our butt cheeks.

A young teenager approached us cautiously. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“We are being punished, Sir,” I answered. My sister had been the one to admit she was titty fucking the umbrella so I felt it was only fair that I do the same this time. It was mortifying to tell this boy who was younger than Jessie that I was being punished but more so to refer to him as ‘Sir’.

“Why?” he asked us as he made no secret about staring between our legs.

“We laughed at a man when his toupee fell off, and we shouldn’t have done that. It was rude, Sir,” I explained.

“That was my dad,” he chuckled slightly. He seemed to want to ask me another question, but he was a little shy about it. I asked him if there was anything else he wanted to know. I thought it would be polite.

“What is that metal thing in your butt?” he asked while nervously giggling.

“That is my butt plug, sir.” I explained as my face began to turn bright red.

“Smart,” he said. “The bikini doesn’t cover your booty, so you have to wear a plug so people can’t see,” he said. He was just about to pull the string between my bikini bottoms when his mother called him away from us and scolded him.

“Oh my god, this is so funny,” Chastity laughed once we were alone. She seemed to find this sort of humiliation to be hysterical.

When our Master returned, he walked up behind us as expected. He seemed satisfied when we told him what we’d learned. He then made us push our plugs out slightly and suck them back in a few times. “Let me see you try to birth that plug! Now suck it in, now push it out, in, out. Good whores,” he said as he slapped us on our bottoms and let us stand up.

He told Jessie that was an acceptable punishment to give us at the beach. “You will have to be more discreet at Wal-Mart or the mall. I’d suggest pouring hot sauce on their pussy in private and then watching them dance around a little in the store,” he told him.

We spent the rest of the day frequently being punished by being buried in the sand and having our feet tickled. Tickling was one of the punishments Jessie had come up with. I’d never thought of tickling as such torture before because no one had ever done it to me for more than a second without serious repercussions. But being unable to put an instant stop to it was worse in a way than being spanked with a paddle. We also spent a LOT of time just bending over like that, humiliation washing over us like the waves crashing ashore. I am sure a LOT of people took pictures.

Master gave us a few simple dares to earn the right to join him at lunch. We had to pull our thong to the side or pop out of the water and make it look like an accident when our tits sprang free. “If men are smiling and notice, then you did a good job. Take your time about noticing you’re not covered. If it is obvious you are intentionally showing off, I won’t count it. It needs to look natural,” he said.

He and Jessie held up fingers as they watched us pop out of our tops in the salt-water and run around the beach with our bikini bottoms pulled slightly to the side to expose our pussies and asses. I had the pussy spreader on, but it was tight so that my pussy was closed up. It looked like I was wearing jewelry underneath my suit.

Karen even came over again and complimented me on it. She also told me I might invest in a better bikini because she’d noticed how frequently I was popping out of it. She never directly said anything about Peter but I did see her mouth a ‘thank you’ and I guessed what it was for. Karen’s husband looked like he’d finally fallen asleep with his head covered by a towel. I’d seen him and Karen out in the waves earlier and I guessed what she’d been doing to him under the water.

Master was satisfied with our performance that afternoon and let us both join him for lunch. We ate at Pier 14. I don’t really enjoy seafood, but I was thankful to eat shrimp with my fingers at the table for a change, instead of like a dog off the floor eating pre-chewed niblets.

Emily joked about having a cocktail or two. Mike scolded her, and she folded her arms. “This is supposed to be a fun vacation. I won’t get drunk from one cocktail,” she pouted.

“It’s illegal for you to drink until you are twenty-one,” Mike replied obstinately. He wouldn’t budge on that issue.

“It’s illegal for these two whores to turn tricks, but you probably had them sucking dicks in the bathroom anyway,” Emily said loud enough that the other tables nearby and our waitress heard her.

Mike made it clear that she could have fun but not by drinking liquor. I don’t approve of you smoking, but you were doing that before I picked you up. We can work on that when we get to Florida, but as long as you don’t do it in the motorhome, I don’t mind,” he said.

“You aren’t MY MASTER,” Emily said loud enough that others heard. It was clear she was looking for an argument.

“No, but I am the boss, and right now, I am telling you to watch your language,” he said.

“Why? Are you embarrassed that you are a Master, and my mom and aunt belong to you? I thought you liked it when they introduced you as Master?” she said loud enough that the others could hear.

“I am not embarrassed, but other people are trying to eat. If they want to know about our consensual lifestyle, they are welcome to ask. In the meantime, let’s not try to disturb their lunch,” Mike said loud enough that the others could hear as well.

“You didn’t have a problem disturbing people’s playtime on the beach,” Emily said. This time she did lower her voice. I wasn’t sure if she had been watching us or just guessed. I hadn’t seen her around while we were on the beach.

“The beach people expect a certain amount of cheesecake and girls in skimpy bikinis is not a really big shock,” Mike pointed out that decorum and context mattered. Emily grinned slightly and ate her food as if she were planning something. I could tell the wheels were spinning in her head.

Once we finished lunch, Master made us carry the leftovers back to the motel to eat later. He left them out in a bag so they would get nice and stinky for us. He made us practice how we should talk to strangers, while in the motel room in front of Jessie. He told us we didn’t have to say Master since it might confuse people when we introduced him, but he expected us to be respectful. He went over some of the things he thought we did well like bending over deeply when told to do so and what he thought we did poorly – like laughing at people when they fell on their asses.

“You should want them earning money,” Emily said as she walked out of the bathroom. We were all stunned because my daughter had changed her bathing suit. She had been wearing a fairly mundane and ordinary swimming suit before now.

She’d changed into the yellow itty-bitty- polka dot string bikini that my mother had purchased for her a year ago.

https://img-fs-1.wnlimg.com/p/111/c20/3ee/e77a6477ea0e7f4f570fddf/x354-q80.jpg

I was shocked she had even bothered to pack it since it had been more of a gag gift item she’d talked her grandma into buying and I’d never expected to see her in it. A year later it barely fit her and even though it covered her butt crack, it did not cover much more of her butt. Side boob was clearly visible as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.