Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Myrtle Beach

We pulled into Myrtle Beach early in the morning. We were pretty excited about going to the beach. My family is of Irish descent, and we are all pale, so we burn easy. Master stocked us up with plenty of SPF sunscreen. He also stopped the day before and let us shop for bikinis.

As you can imagine, the one he chose for Chastity and me was incredibly small. It is called a Teeny-Weeny-String Bikini, and he bought them in matching pink.

https://www.yandy.com/Teeny-Weeny-String-Monokini.php

They aren’t really designed to go in the water. They are for hot girls to wear and show off their pretty bodies. There is a strap in the back, but it’s not wide enough to cover the base of a butt plug. There are two micro-cups for our nipples, but most of our tits are exposed. The front barely covers our slit. I was still bottom bitch and during the day, my clit spreader holds my pussy open extremely wide. It gives the impression I have a considerably swollen camel toe and that I have very fat pussy lips. If anyone looks close enough, they can see the outline of our nipples and our pussy lips through the front of the suit. If we bend over, there is no mistaking the glint of stainless steel from our butt plugs. The pink string between our cheek covers nothing and draws the eye towards our butts.

Master jokingly offered to buy one for my daughter. He remembered her itty-bitty bikini that she tricked my mom into purchasing just to shock her. “I’d wear it,” she said with a goofy expression.

“Oh, really?” Mike looked surprised.

“Yeah, pay me enough, and we can work out some kind of arrangement,” she chuckled as she picked out a much more traditional bikini. Emily made herself scarce almost immediately when we arrived at the beach. She went looking for teenagers her own age who were hanging around the pier and boardwalk.

We arrived at the Mermaid Inn, where we’d be staying at the beach, early in the morning. It wasn’t a total dump, and it was right on the beach next to the boardwalk promenade. A giant Ferris wheel was close by, and it was apparent this would be a popular spot for tourists on a warm summer day.

Master wasn’t permitted to park his motorhome there because parking was limited. He decided to keep the two rooms he booked at the motel. Then he booked a room at the Oceans 22 Hilton down the street. They could accommodate his motorhome.

“Jessie and Emily you can stay there tonight and enjoy the highlife,” he said.

They were excited because it was a much nicer hotel then this little dump of an Oceanside motel we were in. Jessie seemed reluctant because he wanted to help Master but Mike made it clear he wanted some alone time with us anyway. “Go ahead and enjoy some room service and the amenities at the hotel tonight. I am a Gold Card member so you can have a free breakfast buffet in the morning too!”

Emily and Jessie were overjoyed and I felt a little vindicated that our sexual escapades had paid for that extra room AND their room service. I wouldn’t get to enjoy it myself but at least something good was already coming from all of this.

It was a strange new feeling for me to be pleased for someone else’s happiness.

We had already shaved, eaten, and taken care of all the necessary morning rituals we went through to start our day. Master wanted maximum time in the sunshine.

“Carry everything down to the beach,” Master pointed to a cooler full of ice-cold beers and sodas, umbrellas, beach chairs, towels, and sundry supplies for a day of fun and sun. It made sense that my sister and I would have to carry it all out to the beach while the others enjoyed casually walking around.

The beach was reasonably empty this early in the morning. We were able to set up a prime spot for Master to enjoy his afternoon. It was obvious when we set down three beach chairs that there weren’t going to be chairs for us to enjoy as well.

“Rub me down with lotion, Joy!” Jessie said once we placed the umbrella and cooler in the sand. I was already sweating and exhausted from carrying the heavy stuff.

“Yes, Sir,” I said as I started generously rubbing lotion over my nephew’s body. I was not particularly discreet about putting my hands in his shorts and getting lotion on him ALL over.

A woman about my age was watching nearby. Her family was also setting up. She grinned, “A mother’s work is never done! They have you well trained,” she commiserated with me.

“I am his Aunt, Ma’am,” I corrected politely and smiled at her. My sister introduced herself and said she was his mother. She was busy rubbing Mike down the same way.

“I watched you two carry everything down from the motel, and not one of them lifted a finger to help you!” she said. She was chiding her own teenage son and husband, who were lounging around lazily.

“We appreciate that, but it is our job, Ma’am,” I replied to her politely. The woman introduced herself as Karen. She was fairly attractive with short blonde hair with black tips.

“I am Joy, this is my sister Chastity,” I introduced myself. She introduced her family back and smiled at us. I expected her to scold us for being in such skimpy outfits, but we weren’t the only girls on the beach to ever wear tiny bikinis, and we sort of fit in. It was nice not to feel like we were so different from everyone else.

It was however a feeling that was not going to last throughout the day. As people started arriving in large groups and they set up camp around us, we were snickered at, ogled at, whistled at, and generally stared at by men and women for various reasons. Any age male watched us as we played in the water or chased after Masters Jessie and Mike to bring them a stray Frisbee they threw too far. Most women looked at us with scorn and disdain, and even Karen began to think we were growing tiresome when she noticed her husband had more interest in us than he did her.

Mike made it abundantly clear to all of us that our presence at the beach was to serve and support the others. “I have no problem with you smiling and having a little fun as long as you understand that you are still in training even at the beach. You can play and splash around in the water nearby when you aren’t obeying instructions you have been given,” he told us. “I don’t want you behaving like sourpusses and having long faces either. Obeying instructions is part of your training, and you should be grateful we are taking the time to supervise you here at the beach instead of just enjoying ourselves,” he said.

Jessie had begun calling his mother “Titty” in public. I am sure he heard Master calling her that for short and had adopted it. She answered to it playfully. “Go stand up next to our Umbrella and Titty fuck it,” he instructed her with a giggle. My sister dutifully ran across the hot sand with her bare feet and stood awkwardly by the umbrella with the metal pipe between her huge knockers and slid up and down.

“Go lube Titty up with suntan lotion,” Master Jessie ordered me. I answered Yes, Sir, and with a red-face hustled after my sister to rub her down from top to bottom with lotion. I was never a lesbian, but I had touched and played with girls when I was a stripper, and it wasn’t anything entirely new to me. It was a little different with my own sister.

At first, it seemed like a goof because I had no sexual feelings or attraction to my sister. She giggled a lot and made it seem more like play-acting. As time has gone on and I spend so much time with my fingers and tongue on her body, it is starting to feel like we are lovers, and that is so surreal to me.

A stray football hit my sister in the right butt cheek. She squeaked in surprise and turned slightly to see where it came from. A boy was already running up to us with a big smirk on his face. It was pretty clear his friends had dared him to throw the football in our direction so he could get a closer look.

“Sorry about that,” he smiled. It was the weakest apology I had ever heard.

My sister kept titty fucking the umbrella pole slowly and told him it was fine as she faced forward.

“Can I ask what you are doing? Is that some sort of exercise?” the teenage boy asked impishly.

“I am titty fucking the umbrella, Sir,” my sister said with a deadpan expression.

The boy was stunned into silence, and he ran back to his friends. It was obvious he would incredulously report what he told her to them.

“Don’t you think you should have just said that you were holding up the Umbrella?” I asked my sister.

“That wouldn’t be entirely true, and we are supposed to be honest at all times, Joy,” my sister reminded me. She squeezed her tits against the pole and pulled them apart. A man in his late forties had been watching her for some time, and he knew precisely what my sister was doing. He just didn’t know why she was doing it.

I was embarrassed for her. I had applied at least five coats of sunscreen to her body. Jessie didn’t tell me to stop, and I was a little afraid to ask him if I should. I could tell Chastity was enjoying being touched and caressed because she kept backing into my hand when I slathered her ass.

Three of the boys with the football came back with the boy who originally asked us the question. One of them asked if she was really titty fucking the umbrella.

“Yes, Sir, I am,” she said.

“Why?” he asked.

“I was told to do it, Sir,” my sister replied with a bimbo-like tone to her voice. When he asked her who told her, she pointed to Mike and Jessie and said they had.

One of the other teenagers asked, “Would you let me titty fuck if I told you to?” His friends giggled and teased him.

“No, sir, but if you paid me, I would,” Chastity let him know it would be ten bucks to titty fuck either of us.

The boys were stunned and perplexed with how audacious my sister was being. My face turned red. “You would just have to ask those gentlemen in the water if they want me to stop, and I can do one of you or all of you as long as you each have ten bucks and a place we can go,” she explained.

The boys didn’t dare go ask Mike or Jessie. They ran off, giggling and joking.

“Their minds are probably blown, and no one will believe them that anyway,” Chastity explained as she continued humping the bar.

Ten minutes later, Karen finally approached us and asked us politely to stop what we were doing. “I am not sure what you are doing, but my son and husband can’t stop watching you two go at it. It’s getting a little hot and heavy,” she smiled at us.

I wasn’t sure what to say. She clearly didn’t want to see what she was seeing, but we were on a beach and there were bikinis and sunscreen in use everywhere around us.

“What exactly do you want us to stop doing, ma’am? Having fun?” Chastity asked with a laugh. “That’s what the beach is for!” She added excitement clear in her voice.

“Well I can’t stop you having fun and I wouldn’t dream of it anyway but my husband and son are going to get sunburn on their eyeballs from forgetting to blink. Could you at least tone your game down a little or something? It looks like you’re jerking the sun umbrella off with your tits!” She laughed as if not offended, just concerned that Chastity’s behavior was a little R rated for the family beach.

“I am!” Chastity giggled. I was told to and I have to keep doing it until my Master tells me to stop or if someone complains. I guess you’re complaining?”

I was so embarrassed that I just wanted to sink into the sand until I was completely covered. It was like Chastity had no problem telling ANYONE we were owned sluts. My mind was going a million miles an hour trying to think of something I could say without lying. Then Karen answered.

“Your Master?” Karen repeated with a twinkle in her eye. “Well that makes more sense! I’m not complaining but we just got set up and I don’t want to have to move now that the beach is beginning to fill up. Just tell that Master of yours that someone DID complain, okay? I can deal with my husband but I’m pretty sure you’re giving my son blue balls and you need to quit it or he’ll be over here propositioning you with his lunch money. I’m sure that Master of yours wouldn’t be happy about that!” She laughed.

“Oh! Well in that_” Chastity started to say but I cut her off.

“I’m sorry, ma’am. I’m sure you don’t want your son propositioning a woman old enough to be his mother, right in front of you,” My smile matched hers.

I was finding this the weirdest conversation I’d had since meeting Master face to face for the first time. The woman wasn’t angry or jealous or even disgusted by us and she knew the significance of what Chastity calling someone Master, meant. Still, I was sure her acceptance wouldn’t extend much further once she realized we were whores too. It suddenly occurred to me that in my hurry to divert the conversation away from what Chastity was about to blurt out, my big fat mouth had just told her we were open to being propositioned for money. I suppose I could have acted outraged that Karen had suggested we might even BE open to being propositioned for money even if we really were but that would have been lying, just like Amanda would have done without a thought. I suppose my expression said more to Karen than my words.

“It’s more that I refuse to give him money to throw away on girls, period,” Karen assured us, thinking she understood why I’d blushed. “He’s not really shy, but’s just like every other boy his age. He thinks money is what makes the world go round. He also needs to learn that there are things money can’t buy. So will you please just tone down your sex games in front of him? It’s teasing him enough that your bikinis would be too small on a ten year old without you titty fucking that umbrella too. Go pick on one of the old men who’re sitting alone, maybe?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.