Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

“Hello Sir,” I said as I walked into my sister’s living room. I was stark naked as I strode across the room and hugged the man at the door. He had come all the way from Florida to pick me up in an R.V.

“Hello, Joy,” he replied. My name is Amanda, but his slave name for me is Joy. It is a name he chose ironically because I usually have a wintry and sour look on my face.

My sister Kim was shocked to see me naked. It wasn’t what she expected on a hot summer day. She was wearing what she usually wore around her trailer. She had on a t-shirt with no bra and a pair of tight culottes. She had a half-grin on her face because she thought this had to be some kind of joke.

Kim wasn’t the only one stunned by my sudden appearance in the living room. My daughter Emily laughed out loud when I walked into the room. “Mom, what the hell is wrong with you?” She demanded an explanation. I had an answer prepared, but despite appearing calm and collected, I was a total quivering mess inside. I was about to tell them my plans for the future, and I was so incredibly nervous.

My stubby nipples were hard, and my pussy was wet. It was the adrenaline pumping through my veins that was making it that way. I wasn’t sexually excited that my family was watching me nude. It was a totally involuntary response of my body.

I could feel my nephew Jessie and Kim’s boyfriend Jerry’s eyes staring at my tits bouncing and my butt jiggling while I walked through the living room naked in front of them. They said nothing, but I knew they were thinking a LOT of things.

“Are you going to let mom walk around naked in front of Jessie?” My daughter asked Kim, with an incredulous look of shock.

My sister Kim is very passive, and I knew she would NEVER challenge me on anything I did. She can be stubborn and goofy at times, but I can always convince her to do things my way.

“If Amanda wants to walk around nekked, I guess that’s her choice,” Kim seemed as perplexed as she was mildly amused by my nudity.

My daughter was the only one who seemed annoyed that I wasn’t acting like myself. Everyone else was thrown for a loop by my sudden appearance in the living room in the nude to greet Mike. They had no idea who he was or that he was going to arrive today. I am sure their minds were a little blown by what happened, but we had planned it this way.

Mike had initially wanted us to all sit down and discuss things rationally. Then if they had questions, he was going to make me tell them all about what I was going to do at his house down in Florida. As we talked through their likely reactions, he realized that it may be better to just come out and tell them instead of waiting for them to ask the right questions.

If we didn’t do this, then my daughter would tell them what we were doing after we left. Emily was going to have to go with me to Florida. They would probably speculate and freak out about it if they heard about it second-hand.

Mike told me that it would be better to show them rather than tell them. That was easier said than done!

I’ve been staying with Kim for the last eight weeks. Her boyfriend, Jerry, nearly fell out of his Lazy-boy. He is about fifteen years older than Kim and has long, greyish brown hair and a matted beard. He looks like any old hippy. He had been smoking a bong and debating politics with Kim’s son, Jessie.

My red-headed nephew has seen tits before. He completely lost his shit when he noticed mine, though. I thought he was going to laugh when he saw me naked, but he just stared in stunned silence.

My daughter Emily is about a year younger than Jessie. She usually has a look on her face like she just heard a joke, and you are the butt of it. She did laugh when she saw me. We’ve changed in front of each other many times. We share a room in my sister Kim’s beat-up, rusty old trailer. She is the boisterous one who is most likely to call me out on my bullshit. Emily is so much like me it is scary sometimes.

“I suppose you are all wondering why I am naked?” I turned to address my family. It wasn’t all of my family. My mom lived in town in a nice house in the suburbs. My brother lived nearby in an apartment.

I’ve been living with Kim for the last eight weeks. Her trailer perpetually smells of mildew, stale bread, and ass. The house is always a mess and cluttered with boxes and bric-a-brac. Jerry is a bit of a packrat, and he has an eclectic collection of bullshit and junk that he thinks will be valuable one day. Trust me, I’ve gone through everything looking for anything I can pawn, and I doubt I could pay someone to haul most of his shit away to the junkyard.

“Joy, this isn’t how we were going to do this,” Mike reminded me. He is my Master, but this is the first time we have ever met in person.

“Why is this fat turd calling you Joy, Mom?” my daughter laughed. I said she is so much like me, and I meant it. I’ve taught her to have a healthy skepticism of authority, and unfortunately, that even includes my own.

“You must be Emily,” Mike offered his hand to her.

Emily reached out to shake his hand and at that last moment, pulled away. She told him he was too slow. “How the fuck does this creep know MY name?” she asked.

This was not going according to plan. Mike had outlined what he wanted me to do when he arrived to pick me up. It was already not going well. The looks on my family’s faces told me that they were confused, startled, and a little bit amused by my sudden appearance in the nude. It wasn’t like me. I typically wore black t-shirts and jeans, even in the hot summertime.

“I will explain everything. I walked out naked to get your attention but also because I am going to be completely naked while Master Mike is here,” I said flatly. It was not a request. I know it is my sister and her boyfriend’s trailer, but I was not going to go back now that the cat was out of the bag with them. If I did, I would surely get cold feet and not follow through with what was planned to come next.

“What the fuck, Amanda?” my sister’s mouth hung open in confusion.

I invited everyone to sit down and asked them if they wanted anything to drink before we began our demonstration. The word demonstration is what Mike called this little pow-wow. I was going to fully explain why I was accepting him as a Master, where I was going, and what would be different for me.

I put on a brave face and looked calm, but inside I was quivering like Jell-O.

I’ve never got up to get anyone something to drink before. I never did chores around the trailer either. My family was suspicious. I think Jerry thought I was trying to pull some scam on him. I wouldn’t blame him. I’ve pulled scams on my own family before. I assured them that I was serious.

“I’ll take some Mountain Dew, Aunt Amanda,” Jessie was the first to give me his drink order. He had a half-smirk on his face as he watched me acknowledge his request, bend my knee in a slight curtsy, and go into the kitchen to get it for him. I brought it out and handed it to him.

I suspect my nephew thought I was going to bite his head off if he made a comment or stared at my tits. He seemed reluctant to even take it when I handed him the soft-drink. “Please take it, Sir. I am happy to be of service,” I said.

It was so hard hearing myself say that. Mike laid out rules that I would have to address ALL males, even my nephew, as Sir. It was easier said than done, though. I could agree to it when I read about the rules, but now that I had to execute, I felt so humiliated talking with a submissive tone in my voice.

Jessie didn’t ask why I called him Sir. I think he was afraid to do so. He looked confused, but like he was trying to hide his amusement.

“It’s okay to laugh, Sir. You may as well get it out of your system,” I said as I made sure everyone else had drinks and were comfortable. Jessie chuckled a little, but I think he was afraid I’d yell at him for laughing at me and didn’t really let himself go. I don’t blame him. I might have in the past, but I wanted to change.

“What I have to tell you will take approximately two hours. We can take breaks, and if you ever get uncomfortable, you are free to leave the room. I am going to Florida with Master Mike. He would like to stay here with you for a few days while I prepare and tell Mom and Randy what I am doing as well,” I said.

“You are going to tell Mom you are going to Florida? In the NUDE?” Kim asked with a look of amused disbelief on her face. She knew my mom would not understand and so did I.

“If she will let me because I am also going to perform demonstrations of what I am going to be doing when I go to Florida,” I replied.

“You keep calling this a demonstration. All I hear is you jabber-jawing about why you want to be with this guy. Demonstrate something,” Jerry offered a wise crack.

“I am sorry Sir. The demonstrations will cover what I will be learning but I have to first explain why it has to be that way. It will probably take a few hours to go over the basics and then over the next few days I will begin my re-education.” I assured Jerry he would see a lot more over the next few days but it was important to have the context of why I was making these changes.

Mike chided me for not begging my sister to allow him to stay. He planned to stay in the R.V. if she had an issue with him being in the trailer. I knew my sister wouldn’t care, but Mike wanted me to beg anyway. I didn’t get a chance to get down on my knees and plead with her. I was prepared to plead with my sister because we planned it that way even though I had never done anything like that in my entire life.

“Sex Stuff?” Emily voiced her disdain for what we were talking about, “Is this going to be a bunch of sex stuff around the house?”

“I won’t be demonstrating Sex, Ma’am,” I said. It was the first time I called my daughter Ma’am. She looked shocked and offended I would do that at first. Then she smirked and said, “Wait, are you like a slave or something? You have to do whatever I tell you?” she folded her fingers together, and a wicked smile formed on her face like an evil genius already plotting to take over the world.

“You are getting ahead of my demonstration, Ma’am. I will answer your questions when we come to the appropriate place in the demonstration,” I assured her. Mike had an outline he wanted us to adhere to in the demonstrations. We would never finish the introduction with all of my daughter’s endless questions. I had warned Mike she’d be the one to ask the most questions. My mother would too if she were here right now and I was thankful she wasn’t. I couldn’t deal with Emily and her ping-ponging off of each other to gang up on me with doubts and skeptical questions.

Mike added that many of my daughter’s questions would be answered as part of the demonstration because it was structured to build upon and expand on concepts as they are introduced.

Emily scoffed and shrugged with a disinterested expression. “I just asked a fucking question,” she said with frustration.

Mike told me to answer it. He wanted me to be the one to tell my family. He would act as the ringmaster who held me to the demonstration outline, but it had to all come from me for them to believe I really meant it. I admit it would have been easier for Mike to tell them and just nod my head.

“Yes, Ma’am, I am in training as a slave to Master Mike. He and I have agreed to a consensual relationship of BDSM power exchange where I must obey him, and he may discipline me. He is calling me Joy because I am leaving the baggage of being Amanda behind when I leave. I am leaving all my old habits, behaviors, and attitude with my past life and starting a new one as Joy. Joy was the name that Mike chose for me. It was intended ironically because I rarely smiled and always had a sour look on my face when we talked on webcam.

“I stopped listening after the first few words,” Emily answered with snark. I expected nothing less of her. It’s how I might have responded if I was in her shoes. “Does that mean you have to do whatever I tell you?”

She wasn’t entirely shocked by the fact I was naked. Her mind wasn’t blown when I told her I would be Joy instead of Amanda. Her first thought was what was in this for her. I think she was skeptical I would follow through with it anyway because I rarely stuck to anything. If I started a diet, I would always end up gaining weight because I’d splurge once I got fed up with any restrictions I’d placed on myself. There were no consequences to quitting, and I was well practiced at making excuses why I didn’t really want to change after all, once things got hard.

If I started a new job, I’d usually fuck it up by calling the boss a dumb shit when he did something that pissed me off. Emily knew me very well.

“I must obey Master Mike, and for the duration of his stay, I will clean and serve around the house. If you want me to bring you anything and I am not already busy, all you have to do is tell me. I don’t require any gratitude for doing my job, and I will not hold it against you or get angry,” I answered.

Mike and I had planned for questions like these and practiced answering them until we were on the same page. We wanted our answers to be consistent, no matter who asked us.

“Shit, you are going to clean this trailer?” Kim chuckled. Her huge tits flapped as she had a hearty laugh at the idea of me picking up after HER. She was the one who usually did any chores around here if anyone was going to do them.

“How the fuck can you polish a turd anyway? This trailer is a fucking rust bucket,” Emily scoffed at the idea anyone could really pick up all this crap unless they were placing it in a garbage bag. There was no place for all the clutter to go because it was scattered everywhere. I agreed, but I also had agreed to domestic servitude as part of my training.

Cleaning wasn’t my favorite thing, but I knew it was part of the discipline I had agreed to undergo. Mike believed that true submission would involve doing things you do not want to do for someone else. If I only did the things I wanted to do anyway it wouldn’t really be submitting at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.