Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

This Chapter partially authored and in collaboration with Mike McGifford

“Impress me. Go!” Master barked at us once we were inside the motor home and in his private bedroom.

I’d doubled-teamed guys with Chastity a few times in the last couple of days, but this was completely different. Master had told us we had to impress him, but then he’d told us to start, and suddenly I didn’t know what to do. It was like he’d told us we could make him cum in any way we wanted, but that was putting us in the driver’s seat. I realized then that Chastity had led the way when a guy had wanted us both.

She’d done most of the work, and I’d done little more than to make myself useful. My sister was often the main attraction, and I was more of a pretty face and a fluffer who helped. This was different, and it felt like a test. Master told us to lead, and that felt so strange and the opposite of being submissive to me that I froze.

Chastity didn’t hesitate. She launched herself at Master and began to undress him as quickly as she could as if she was desperate to see him naked. Maybe she was since she hadn’t as much as seen him without a shirt so far. She looked hungry to get at his cock for the first time, and she tugged at his shirt to get it over his head. That prompted me to action.

I worked to get his pants and underwear off. I am a damned good cock sucker. I intended to start with that first. As soon as his pants were free of his half-erect cock I took him in hand while tugging his pants down his legs with my free hand. By the time his pants and underwear were at his ankles, his cock was hard in my hand, and Chastity was moaning in need while licking his nipples. Her free hand had come to join mine on Master’s cock as if it naturally belonged there too.

“Stop trying to tease your way through this. I don’t want a fucking hand job, sluts. Let’s get down to it right now!” he said and suddenly grabbed Chastity’s hair, pulling her away from his chest and pushing her head towards his cock. Chastity squealed but not in pain from the brutal way he was gripping her hair. She looked delighted that she could pleasure him with her mouth now, and he was simply helping her reach her mouth’s destination more quickly. It seemed his rough treatment didn’t bother her at all and only excited her more.

He didn’t need to maneuver her head onto his cock. She opened her mouth, and he just rammed his cock into it like he was driving it into a tunnel. Of course, Chastity gagged, but neither of them seemed to care. He used Chastity’s hair like it was a handle for his fist and directed her actions, either totally ignoring or really enjoying the sounds she was making, as he used her mouth to fuck his cock. He first pushed on the back of her head then banged his closed fist on the back of her skull to force her harder onto his cock.

I was somehow relieved when Master reached down to me and took a fistful of my hair too so he could orchestrate a double blowjob. I was being used, and I didn’t have to make decisions. He pulled Chastity’s head free of his cock and hammered my open mouth onto his shaft. My lips touched his ball sack on the first thrust. He wasn’t gentle, and he wasn’t considerate. He just wanted me completely impaled on his cock. Then he pulled my head free and once more pulled Chastity onto him. When he finally got her lips to the base of his cock she was making weird noises as if she was choking. Well, she really was! She was gurgling and acting like she could easily throw up anything in her stomach, but Master gave her do respite. He didn’t pull her off immediately either, but held her in place despite her attempts at fighting to breathe.

She’d raised her hands to try to push against Master in a frantic attempt to free herself. I wrapped my arms around her and restrained her, crushing her tits against her chest with my forearm. Master was using her mouth, and that was his business. I certainly wasn’t going to allow her to get us in even more trouble by letting her fight him!

She let out an ‘ahhh’ noise of pleasure when he finally allowed her to pull back off him so he could use my mouth again. She didn’t complain to either of us. I glanced at her on my way past as Master pulled my mouth onto his cock again. My sister’s eyes twinkled like this was the best thing that had happened to her in ages.

My face was buried in his crotch, so I couldn’t actually see Chastity, but I heard her gasp and croak, “oh wow!” I don’t know if she was referring to seeing me balls deep on Master’s cock or if it was as a result of having her own mouth so harshly used. I didn’t get to think about it though. Master pumped my mouth onto his rod for a couple of seconds before replacing me with my sister’s fat lips wrapped around his cock again.

I saw the slobber she’d left on Master’s cock when he pulled her mouth free, a thick line of spit from the back of her throat making a shiny string, attached on one end to Master’s knob and on the other to her retreating mouth. I could do nothing to avoid swallowing that slimy spit string along with Master’s cock on my next enforced thrust towards his groin. This wasn’t a blowjob. This was Master showing us who is boss and forcing his cock down our throats like the worthless whores we are.

Master alternated, taking each of us onto his rigid tool for a good five minutes. We were both short of breath and panting when he pulled Chastity free of his cock the last time, and instead of pulling me onto his cock again, he turned our heads to face each other.

“Chastity, slap the fucking smirk off your sister’s face! Now!” He roared. I didn’t even realize I was smirking!

Chastity did as she was told, but it was as pathetic as a face slap could be while still being called a slap.

“Joy, slap her back. HARD! Show the cunt what I mean when I tell one of you to slap the other!” Master demanded.

I slapped my sister hard across the cheek, leaving a hand print. I didn’t even think about it. Master had told me to, so I’d done it. Chastity’s eyes bulged, but Master still had us by the hair, so there was nowhere for her to escape to.

“Again, Chastity. Fucking slap that cunt’s face hard this time, or I’m kicking you off this RV, tonight!” Mike promised my naked sister. I could imagine Master doing just that, too. Kicking a naked woman with a deeply bruised ass and thighs off the RV and leaving her stranded. He seemed to be in no mood to mess around being nice tonight, and he had ample reason to be angry.

My ears rang with the slap. Chastity had believed every word he’d said.

“Better. Now get your fat piggy tongue on my ass. Rim my asshole cherry like you mean to crawl up inside me, whore!” he told Chastity, jerking his hand free of her hair and making her fall backward. Chastity scrambled to comply with his wishes. Master didn’t let go of my hair, too, though. He just pulled my head back so I could see only the ceiling then he grabbed me around the neck with his free hand. I felt like an insignificant rag doll being callously picked up by a parent from where the child had abandoned its toy. I felt that Master could easily pick me up by the neck and shake me if he wanted to, but he didn’t. He kept his hand around my neck. Mike began to choke-fuck me until I gagged. He held me on his cock so long at one point that I spluttered, and bubbles of slimy spit ran out my nose. My eyes were watering so badly I knew my mascara was running rivers down my cheeks. We’d already both left whatever lipstick we’d had remaining on our lips after our hour-long make-out session, on Master’s groin.

Master grunted, and I heard him fart. I hadn’t heard Master fart before. But Chastity was between his butt cheeks rimming his asshole when he did it. It occurred to me that he’d done it on purpose to hammer home Chastity’s humiliation. All I heard was Chastity giggle behind Master, as if he’d tickled her. Maybe he’d tickled her tongue with his asshole?

Master kept face-fucking me. At first, I’d felt his balls slapping my chin. On one incredibly long hold where I began to feel sure I was going to pass out on Master’s cock, I felt Chastity’s fingers against my chin. She was playing with his balls while rimming him.

Master grew tired of fucking my mouth and pulled me off his cock. His hands were still tight around my neck, and having his cock out of my throat didn’t suddenly make it all that much easier to breathe. I’d actually felt his fingers encounter the tip of his cock tight through my throat when he was balls deep in my mouth hole. It was the most intense experience I’d ever had. Having Master’s cock in my throat like that was terrifying and erotic at the same time. My cunt was causing a river of juices to flow down my thighs much as the last time Master had taken me, had done. I desperately wanted him to use my pussy just to feel his cock fill me like he’d filled my throat.

Get up here, Titty,” he ordered Chastity, not even bothering to call her by the whole name he’d given her. She was Titty right now, and she responded to the name immediately. I felt her boobs against my back a moment later.

“I need a better hole than this to fuck,” Master told my sister, devastating me. I prided myself on my ability to deep-throat.

“Oh, yes please, Master! Take me, please! Oh God I think I’ve died and gone to heaven! Jerry would have been sound asleep already by now,” Chastity babbled in excitement. She really sounded believable even though she’s just had a face full of Master’s fart.

I felt Chastity’s leg against my side. She’d flipped over and was using her thigh to try to push me off to one side so Master could take her doggie-style but Master was still choking me. He hocked up a loogie and spat it directly between my eyes before taking one hand away from my neck and using just the other to pull me out of the way of his line of fire to Chastity’s waiting, open pussy.

But Master wasn’t finished with me. He kissed me. Hard. He finally let go of my neck but only to once more take a fistful of my hair. I felt his stubble against my cheek, then his lips were on mine. His tongue forced my mouth open, and I didn’t resist. I’d become his sex doll, and if he wanted to kiss his sex doll, his sex doll would do her best to kiss him back. He didn’t crawl forward on his knees to meet Chastity either. He was expecting Chastity to come to his cock so he wouldn’t have to go to her pussy, and she didn’t disappoint him.

The only way I knew he’d found his target was the way he began jerking me around while he pistoned into Chastity. My head was locked against his, and that caused my whole body to rock with each thrust into my sister’s hot cunt.

“Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK that feels good!” Chastity crowed from next to me as he pounded her. Master pulled me in even harder as if that was possible, and I heard the unmistakable cracking sound of his palm against her ass. He was raping my mouth, hammering Chastity’s pussy, and still had time to beat her ass. I don’t even know when it started, but Master suddenly bit my tongue.

“Did I tell you to finger yourself, slut?” Master pulled away from me to ask. Somehow my fingers had found their way to my pussy, and I was diddling myself! I didn’t even know it much less have any idea how Master knew! “You can keep doing it, but if you cum without permission, I’m going to put that fat-lipped slimy cunt off-limits for cock, for a couple of days. You’ll be earning your keep using only your ass and mouth,” he promised, before once more spitting in my face, then pulling me in to kiss again. This time he bit my lip before his lips found mine. Instead of helping me wind back my desire to cum, his actions increased my need, and I knew I’d have to stop fingering myself before I disappointed my Master and came against orders. You try it sometime. Try being that close to climax and having to stop yourself. It was absolute torture, and I briefly considered letting myself cum anyway.

I’d rubbed myself and been rubbed by Chastity more in the last couple of days than I’d touched myself sexually in over a year. Now that I was climaxing more than ever before, it was getting easier to achieve that pinnacle, and Master suddenly wanted to deny me? THAT’s real torture. I actually whimpered into Master’s mouth.

Chastity was the one making the loudest noises. She kept begging Master to fuck her harder, and she was using the dirtiest language I’d ever heard come from her. When she begged him to fuck a baby into her, I almost lost it even though I’d managed to separate my fingers and clit. I knew she was on the pill, but still, Master making her pregnant like a breeding slave was pretty fucking hot to me.

I don’t know if Master was registering Chastity’s nasty mouth or crazy pleas or not, but Master finally stopped raping my mouth, and the loss of his crushing lips, dancing tongue, and even biting teeth really did feel like a loss. The woman who hated to kiss had TWICE in a single day gotten lost in kissing. Master flung my head free and ordered me to mount Chastity.

I didn’t know what he meant at first. I’d been so caught up in what Master was doing to me, and I hadn’t been facing Chastity’s way anyway that I hadn’t noticed Chastity was no longer fucking him. He’d pulled out of her, and his cock was standing straight and harder than I think it did when he’d fucked me so long ago.

Master wanted me to climb on top of Chastity and present my cunt for him so he could alternate between fucking the both of us like double-decker dogs. He didn’t wait for us to say we were ready, either. He just climbed aboard and slipped his cock into the first hole his cock encountered. Once again, he grabbed a fistful of our hair in each hand and used it like reins to ride us like phillies. Then he would fist one cunt, then the other like he was punching us between the legs. Somehow he managed to avoid accidentally ramming his cock into our assholes. Or maybe he was just that good that he knew where his cock was pointed at all times.

I wouldn’t have minded if he’d fucked my ass, and I knew Chastity wouldn’t have either. But he wasn’t playing to pander to us, and he certainly didn’t care whether we ‘minded’ something or not. He was taking us both, and it was a total mind fuck that he could ride us equally as hard as if he was with one slut with twp pussies.

I found myself becoming as vocal as Chastity. When he released the ‘reins’ that was our hair, my head literally bounced off the side of Chastity’s, but I didn’t care. I heard myself begging Master to ride us longer. I’d thought he was going to stop.

He wasn’t. He just wanted to free up hands to slap asses and twist and pull nipples, encouraging us to fuck back against him harder. I was already taking his cock so deeply that he was bruising my cervix, but I didn’t care at that point. When his hands snaked between Chastity and me so he could search for and find my nipples then pull down on them violently, I worked harder.

Then he did the same to Chastity too, and I became the meat in a sandwich because he had to crush me against Chastity’s back with his chest in order to get his hands on her nipples. Master rode us like that for a long time. In fact I thought my pussy would dry out from being used so long, but it never did. I imagined the amount of cunt cream I’d traded with my sister while he alternated holes. Her juices had to be lubricating my cunt just as much as mine were lubricating hers.

It seemed like a blissful eternity before Master’s cock suddenly found and penetrated my asshole, but Chastity had had hers pierced by his cock first. Her screams of pleasure and her words testified to that. “Fuck my big fat ass! Oh please ... Oh yes, ram it in! I am such a dirty whore, loving cock in my ass! Punish me, Master! Fuck my ass like it’s the last ass there is, Master J ... Master Kiwi!”

I had no time to reflect on what may have been my sister’s Freudian slip about her son taking her ass because I felt like a fucking tree trunk was being forced into my already sore asshole. Not that I was complaining. I’d begun to appreciate the feeling of a huge cock stuffing me so full that I was sure I’d eventually feel it in my throat. Master doesn’t have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, but when it’s sliding into my ass with only cunt and my sister’s ass juice for lubricant, it might as well have been as round as a coke can and two feet long. After what seemed like ANOTHER hour of fucking our asses, but was only probably ten minutes, my butt hole felt like it was just permanently gaping open when Master’s cock was in Chastity’s. Master had resumed control of our reins and occasionally choked us while he fucked our butts. Then he spun me around, so my mouth was above Chastity’s ass.

He started fucking her ass and my mouth, alternating between us. I rested my tits on Chastity’s back and my chin on her spread crack, her fat ass cheeks on either side of my face, so we were kind of cheek to cheek, just different cheeks. I used my hands to fondle Master’s balls while at the same time, fisting Chastity. When Master’s cock was in her ass, and my wrist was in her cunt, I could feel Master’s knob tapping my knuckles from the other side of the thin barrier. Chastity hollered her approval. She also managed to play with my clit, and it was both wonderful and scary good at the same time. I hadn’t been given permission to cum, and she was making it almost impossible for me not to, even though I think she snuck one or two in for herself.

It was a close thing. I was right there, looking at failing Master by cumming. Then I finally felt Master’s balls tightening. With a roar, he let loose, and his first spurt of cum went right up Chastity’s gaping asshole. He’d tried to pull out so he could cum in my mouth, but he just wasn’t quite quick enough to get his whole load into me and onto my face, as he’d probably planned.

Master could have been a pornstar with the amount of cum he fed me. One jet into Chastity’s open asshole and another four or five in my mouth, followed by the last of it as he slapped my face with his cock back and forth. I’d never been slapped so hard with a cock before, and I reveled in the humility of his action. He’d once again owned me completely, but this time he’d owned Chastity at the same time.

I heard Chastity behind me screaming her thanks and realized she was right. I tried to thank Master for his gift, too, without dropping any of his precious cum. There was already a little sliding back out of Chastity’s ass, but from the angle, I was on, no way to catch it.

I’ve done a few doubles with Chastity over the last few days, and one thing has been a constant. Once the guy comes, he loses interest in us. As if to further prove to us that Master’s idea of a threeway wasn’t anything like I’d ever done with Chastity so far, he wasn’t finished with us just because he’d cum.

He grabbed Chastity’s hair and hauled her around next to me, knocking me off her back. She immediately got to work cleaning his dripping, hairy balls, not in the least worried she might get pubic hair between her teeth, before carefully sucking the remaining cum from his cock. I waited until she was finished then kissed the cum I’d saved into her mouth. I didn’t care that she was my sister. It was a lover’s kiss, and I wanted to express to her how happy I was she was with me. She eagerly accepted our Master’s cum and then fed it back to me.

Master’s cock finally began to subside, and he used my hair to wipe Chastity’s spit off it. He didn’t allow us to swallow his load but instead had us split it, so we each had some. Then he made us spit what we had in our mouth onto the other’s face. I got some in my eye, but then it was only fair because when I spat on Chastity, I managed to get some in BOTH of hers. It burned a little, but we didn’t care. We’d done what we were told to, and I think Chastity was as pensive as me. Had we pleased our Master? That was all I could think about.

Master literally threw us out of the RV. Chastity landed on top of me in a tangle of limbs, tits, and ass, forcing the air out of my lungs. Master stomped down the stairs, not caring that he was still naked. We looked up at him in fear. I’m not really afraid of Master, but I was terrified that we had disappointed him. He still didn’t look any happier with us than when he’d ordered us to take care of him. What if he told us he was done with us for good? He had as much right to bail on our agreement as we did.

I knew I looked pathetic, looking up at him. We’d untangled ourselves and moved to a kneeling position as if awaiting his judgment. I looked into his eyes as if they’d tell me his thoughts. What I got was a mouthful of hot, stinking piss instead. I had been looking so deeply into my Master’s eyes that I hadn’t realized he had grabbed his cock and aimed it at me. The shock of being pissed on was nothing like I’d imagined it to be, and I found myself frozen in place, much as Chastity was. She’d never even been warned it could happen until tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.