Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

SUMMARY OF THE STORY SO FAR:

This story is told from the perspective of Amanda (Joy). She has spent the last few weeks working out a plan with Mike McGifford (Kiwi). This is a man she met on the Internet. She intended to come to his home in Florida and be trained using applied domestic discipline to keep her ‘bitch button reset’ and make her a more compliant and considerate person.

Amanda accepted the name “Joy” to start her new life and introduced this man to her immediate family. Amanda’s precocious teenage daughter Emily was expected to come with her to Florida. Amanda was staying with her sister Kim (Chastity). Kim lived with her boyfriend, Jerry, and her son Jessie.

When Mike arrived, he planned a demonstration of what Joy would be learning in Florida to cover his basic expectations. He wanted Joy’s family to understand what she would be learning and why she would be trained this way. He didn’t show them everything, but enough to understand things would be drastically different for Amanda in Florida as his sex slave and whore.

Kim unexpectedly decided to go with them to Florida after an argument with Jerry. Their relationship had never been great. She wanted to bring her son and willingly agreed to spend two years serving Mike in exchange for a portion of her earnings. She was willing to do anything her sister would do. Mike gave her the name Chastity to start her new life as a submissive slave.

Mike reluctantly agreed and promoted her son to a position of authority over the girls. This position was dependent on Jessie learning to control himself and to take his responsibilities seriously. He serves the role of an Assistant Master. Emily had no interest in participating or changing her behavior to suit Mike.

Mike’s last stop before traveling to Florida would be at Joy and Chastity’s mother’s house. They wanted to say goodbye to her and their brother Randy. The meeting went better than they could have expected. Their mother was not entirely in favor of the idea. She ultimately accepted that her daughters were now old enough to make their own decisions and their own mistakes.

Mike intends to take his time returning to Florida, where his wife (Wendy) and son (Eddie) are waiting. Mike is on a 14-day vacation and he intends to stop along the way and enjoy the sunshine.

Master expects the girls to earn 3,000 points a week to prove they are ‘earning their keep.’ The primary way they earn points is by making money. One dollar = one point. Chastity had until the end of the week to decide if she wanted to continue training.

Every 30 days, both girls will be evaluated and have an opportunity to quit or continue. Master could also decide they aren’t trying hard enough and reject them. After 90 days, they must commit to the training or leave. Mike also reserved the right to decline to train them at the end of 90 days. His decision would be based on how well they got along with his wife Wendy and his son Eddie. He would also factor in whether they met their points goal or not. He didn’t want them to do the bare minimum in service to him.

If Joy commits to the rules after 90 days, she will remain permanently indentured to her Master. If Chastity commits after 90 days, she will remain for two years and collect 50% of her earnings at the end to share with her son and start a new life.

[[[ image 16_kim.jpg goes here centered ]]]

-- CHAPTER 16: As told by Joy--

Master Jessie walked us back to the motorhome after saying goodbye to my mother. I knew it was the last time I would see her, but she acted like I would be back soon. She didn’t appreciate what I was doing or fully approve. Mom, at least, accepted my decision to go to Florida. I was grateful that things had gone as well with her and my brother as they had.

There were a lot of scenarios where things could have gone badly.

Master trusted HIM with the keys and not my daughter. She jokingly asked to take it for a joy ride, and he told her “not going to happen!”

Master remained behind because my mother asked him to stay and talk to her. I took that as a good sign. She wouldn’t have had any words for him if she truly thought he was a scumbag.

Master Jessie ordered my sister and me to strip when we got inside. I was still getting used to the idea of taking orders from my nephew. It didn’t help that his voice hadn’t dropped and still cracked like the acne faced teenager he really was.

I smiled and began to comply with his orders and then took my place next to my sister on the floor in table position. Asses up and tits pushed to the ground while he stood over us and admired our bottoms. It was something he did a lot.

“Damn, did you see Gramma’s face when she saw their butt plugs? That was priceless!” Emily joked.

It took me a moment to realize she wasn’t talking to me at all. It was as if I didn’t exist to her. She was joking with her cousin. Jessie laughed and said he thought she was going to freak out.

“Nah, Gramma can be uptight, but it’s hard to push her buttons and get a reaction out of her. I wished I’d had a plug up MY ass. I could have slid down my jeans, and that would have REALLY made her flip her lid!” Emily joked.

“Why didn’t you do it then?” Jessie asked enthusiastically.

“Gross, I was just joking!” my daughter scoffed at the very idea she’d really do something that outrageous. “If I had done that, I bet even old dirty uncle Randy would have lost his shit.”

Jessie thought that would have been funny as well. He admitted Randy never paid him much attention, but tonight it felt different.

“Of course it did. You were acting different, dummy,” Emily observed. It was true – even in the short time Jessie had been gifted some responsibility over us, he’d started to act with confidence and without continually second-guessing himself. It was so strange to see him come out of his shell when he was given even a little power. “He is still just uncle grab-ass Handy-Randy to me,” she smirked. Emily didn’t enjoy it when her uncle got handsy with her, but she expected him to try anytime we visited with him. It was just something he always did.

Randy could be a little perverted. Every family has that dirty uncle. We’d had a few ourselves when we were growing up.

My sister and I remained quiet while the two of them talked to one another like we were real footstools. I have to admit that being talked about as if I am not in the room was intensely humiliating. It was especially humiliating to know that I am spreading my ass and pussy and being ignored while I do it.

Emily and Jessie talked a little about the deal my mother made at the end of the night with me. Jessie didn’t take it seriously, but Emily did.

“You two dumb-bunnies better not quit. I do NOT want to live at Gramma’s!” Emily warned us as she plopped down on the couch and began absentmindedly fidgeting with her phone. It was the first time she’d acknowledged me since she returned to the motorhome.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied, but she didn’t acknowledge my answer.

“You don’t really have to do that. It was just a silly bet,” Jessie teased her.

“It was a pinky swear, you moron,” Emily scolded her cousin.

“So?” Jessie replied.

“Don’t you and your mom keep pinky-swears?” Emily asked him. She was surprised to find out that they didn’t. Emily asked my sister if she even knew what they were when it became apparent that Jessie and Chastity didn’t take swearing a pinky promise very seriously.

My sister told her that when we were little, we used to make pinky swears all the time, and I’d always break them.

I forgot to mention that I never kept my word with my brother or my sister when I made a supposed unbreakable promise to them, either. There were countless times I intentionally broke the promise after getting one of them to do something I wanted. I abused my little sister’s trust most of all now that I thought about it. It was a lot of little white lies, but when you look at them all, there was no reason she should ever trust me again, and yet she frequently did.

“Then how can you trust my mom when she tells you anything?” Emily seemed confused by this revelation.

“It is just how Amanda always was, Ma’am,” Chastity admitted. She did not hold it against me. I was a little jealous because if the shoe had been on the other foot, I would have destroyed her for betraying my trust. I realized that now. I almost teared up a little.

Emily said that she took a pinky-swear oath very seriously and that they better not fuck things up and make her learn to crochet.

“What happens if you just break it?”

My daughter didn’t know what to say to that. She had never even considered breaking one of her pinky-swears to me. It was something I had drilled into her head since she was a toddler.

Master returned shortly after that conversation.

When Master returned, he confirmed to us that he thought my mother had given us her blessing. “She didn’t say it in that many words, but I think she wants the best for all of you. Your mom says you are both old enough to know better and to make your own mistakes. She also said that my methods were unorthodox, but she is looking forward to your weekly reports on your progress.”

I groaned and acknowledged what he said. I would have to share the dirty details of my training with my mother and, most likely, my pervy older brother. I wondered just how much I would have to tell her and how much she really might want to hear.

Master put his boot under my pussy and kicked me hard to get my attention. “If you like that, you will love this!” he smirked. “She wants to visit in a few months to see how you’ve changed.”

Neither Emily or Jessie believed their grandmother was really serious. It didn’t sound like my mom at all. Mike sat down in the driver’s seat and started up the Winnebago.

“That’s what she told me,” Mike said. “I think she suspects that this is another one of your mother’s scams and that we are going to pretend she is changing into a better, more giving person,” he laughed as he started to pull the RV away from my mother’s house.

I had definitely not seen the last of her or Randy. I wanted to leave my past life behind, but it felt like I was bringing it with me. I had plenty of time to wait in silence and think about that. I was permitted to look up, but my standard position was side by side with my sister. I faced the driver’s cabin with my tits pushed down to the carpet and my ass sticking up on my knees. I was permitted to move my hands around and even itch my nose.

We were explicitly told not to touch ourselves without permission. Jessie frequently gave us permission and told us to practice masturbating ourselves. He likes it when we pucker our assholes and pull our clits or pussy lips down for him when he is sitting behind us. He likes to see us stretch our pussies and not just finger ourselves.

“Keep those pussies sopping wet, you never know when we may stop, and you might need to be ready to fuck,” Mike chimed in. He told Jessie to make sure we were pulling our clits and pinching them. “I don’t want them having orgasms. I want the sluts right on the edge. There is a package of clothespins if you get bored and want to play with them,” he suggested.

Jessie frequently attached clothespins to our bodies – even our noses. He loved watching how uncomfortable it made us.

My sister could be a glutton for punishment, but she frequently squirmed and groaned when Jessie left a clothespin on her tits or nose too long. It was the little things that bothered my sister. She could take a slap across the face, and a whipping, but the excruciating tedium of minuscule pain points really seemed to drive her crazy.

She never complained or told her son that she wouldn’t do it, though. She moaned softly and looked unhappy while dutifully letting him clip his clothespins on her clit, nipples, nose, lips, tongue, and anywhere else the little biting grips could attach to our bodies.

My daughter Emily seldom paid attention to us. The Winnebago had Wi-Fi and was kitted out with state of the art electronics. Emily wasn’t a nerd, but she was very tech-savvy and quickly found ways to amuse herself on the computer.

Jessie used to be consumed by his Xbox and spent most of his time playing with it at Jerry’s trailer. Mike had both a Playstation 4 and an Xbox with many of the latest games. I wasn’t sure if that was originally intended for his son Eddie or if Mike himself was a gamer. We had never talked about Master’s interests outside of BDSM.

Jessie didn’t show much interest in video games. He took his duties as apprentice Master very seriously. He had his eyes on us almost the entire time and frequently checked upon us. Jessie often encouraged us to behave more slutty. His reasoning was that if we become better whores we can earn more money. If we earn more money he and his mother would have more money at the end of this enterprise.

He and Emily were also going to be provided a portion of our earnings every week as an allowance.

Jessie would receive a little more for actively helping keep us in line and handling little tedious chores like feeding us and making sure we do as we are told for Master. My daughter would receive an allowance in exchange for behaving herself.

It was a good carrot to offer them, and I had no use for the money. I’d never be permitted to manage my own finances again. I was terrible at it anyway and had been incredibly irresponsible with credit cards and any money I earned while I was Amanda.

We drove for two hours before Master stopped at a KOA campground. He checked in with his phone and didn’t even need to talk to anyone. He told us he had stopped at this campground the night before meeting me at Jerry’s trailer. “It is no-frills, and not a lot of questions asked,” he chuckled.

The sign outside read Fort Mill. We passed a few wooden cabins before he pulled into a section for the motorhomes. It was dark, and there wasn’t anyone outside. The moonlight and a few street lamps limited visibility

“Why don’t you take the girl’s outside so they can stretch their legs and take a piss,” Master offered my nephew the opportunity to walk us outside like dogs. Jessie enthusiastically attached a leash to our collars and grabbed a wooden dowel he could use to crop our legs and thighs if we didn’t crawl fast enough.

There is a toilet inside the motorhome. My sister and I keep it clean, but we are not permitted to use it. We are expected to piss and shit outside whenever possible.

I was nervous; someone might see us. It was late, and this was a sleepy little campground. There was very little chance of being spotted. If someone had walked by they would have seen two naked girls in the moonlight being walked by a teenage boy. I am sure it would have been impossible to explain.

Jessie walked us over to the grass and made us squat. He plucked our butt plugs out of our asses and then made us clench them in our teeth. He gave us five minutes to shit and piss. I hurried because we were completely visible if anyone looked in our direction. Chastity had a goofy expression on her face.

Master offered to show Emily how to set up the water and electricity hook-ups to the camper, but she declined with a sigh. Jessie was eager to learn, so he watched Master while we finished pooping outside.

“The one thing I won’t get used to is not having toilet paper,” Chastity giggled. She was becoming an expert in talking with something in her mouth, or maybe she had always been good at that. “Does he expect me to actually eat your ass every time we do this?” my sister whispered to me.

It occurred to me she barely had two days of experience as my master’s slave. I had only been serving Master for a day longer, but I had weeks to prepare myself for this experience talking to Mike on the Internet about his expectations.

“Are you going to have a problem with that?” I grunted a whisper in response. It was more difficult for me to talk with my butt plug in my mouth.

“No, but I think you might,” Chastity smiled broadly at me and looked proudly down at what she had done on the ground. We were ordered to bury it by digging a hole with our hands and place the base of our butt plugs in the grass tip up so we could sit on them later.

Jessie ordered my sister to come behind me and lick my pussy and ass for a minute. I have to admit it felt pretty good. Then I did the same for her. It was intensively humiliating, and my sister’s butt tasted like warm parmesan cheese. Master reminded Jessie to strike me with the rod if I didn’t try to put my nose down in my sister’s crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.