Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

I won’t bore you with the unnecessary details of mundane things we did that afternoon. Master likes to stop at places like Home Depot and Batteries Plus. He spends hours looking at really dull man-related home improvement stuff like diamond tip drill bits and electric flanges. I doubt you want to hear about it. He rarely talked to us while we were in the store.

He expected us to quietly stand behind him and keep our mouths shut! The skirts we had on were extraordinarily flimsy and short, so we gave guys a free show when they saw us bend over. Chastity giggled and was always flattered by the attention.

I’ve been doing my best to do the same thing. My butterflies secretly churn. I am always embarrassed by my bald cooter being the source of other people’s amusement. Emily laughs and often asks if they’d like a picture of it when they stare too long.

No one ever actually takes her up on the offer, though.

Master would sometimes leave us on the R.V. with Jessie in charge. Jessie had a lot of sadistic exercises for us to do in the nude. He loved to work out our inner thighs.

“Stand with your legs apart and push this heavyweight back and forth with your feet,” he might say. He’d count and smack our butts with the rod anytime we slowed down. He had us get down on our elbows and knees and stick one leg out. Then he would make us spin it in a tight circle before switching to the other leg. He also made us do squats with that heavyweight, and there were times Kim and I were sweating and wanted to tell him to fuck off. My legs were burning by the time he was done with us.

Jessie admitted he liked to spank his monkey to videos of women performing Aerobics on YouTube.

“I knew that is why you watched those videos!” Emily teased him playfully.

It helped to stay busy while Master was out shopping. It took my mind off my inevitable meeting with my mother and brother. I had to tell them both goodbye. I had let them know where I was going and what I was going to do. It was a new desire for me. It was the first time in my life I Thought about someone else’s feelings. I didn’t want them to worry about me. I knew they probably would anyway, but I had to try to help them understand why I had chosen such an extreme path involving domestic discipline. I knew it wouldn’t go over the same way it had with Chastity and Jerry. My mom would be skeptical and my brother would laugh and probably not take any of it seriously.

At the same time, I secretly wanted to just skip this whole part and begin my new life! I could tell that my sister had cold feet too. We were down on the floor, pulling each other’s nipples and making out.

Jessie usually supervised, but he and Emily were talking about something else.

“Are you nervous about meeting mom like this?” I asked.

Chastity smirked and reminded me that mom already knew about it. “Jerry has done already told them everything anyway,” she said with a slight country twang in her voice. Chastity’s accent became more prominent the more she was around my mother.

I asked her why she was so tense while I shifted my butt a little so she could tickle my pussy. “Should I have gone back with Jerry?” she asked me quite seriously.

“Absolutely not,” I was shocked she even wondered about that. I pulled her nipples and squeezed them between my thumbs hard.

“I know that I can do better, but there were no surprises in the trailer. It was nice just coasting along like we were,” she said. Then she asked me if I thought she was a bad mom. She pointed out what she was letting Jessie to do to both of us.

I wasn’t sure how to answer that. I started to tell her that if she was, then I was too. I laughed that I wouldn’t win mother of the year, and neither would she, but we had both given up our parental authority already.

Jessie must have heard us whispering, and he interrupted. “You two want to talk more than you want to train. You are supposed to be practicing to be good whores who amuse your betters. You had one job, and that was to pull each other’s nipples and make out. You can’t seem to keep your mind on your tasks.”

Jessie was growing in confidence, and he was emulating Mike when he talked down to us. We apologized to him.

He didn’t accept our apology. “You ask if you are a bad mom? You asked me to train you to be a whore!” he said with a harsh expression on his face. I could tell it hurt Kim’s feelings. “You are going to make better whores than you do mothers. You don’t have to worry about what I think about your parenting skills any longer. You need to worry about what I think about your pussy eating skills. Now go down on each other, or I’ll gag the two of you until Master Mike returns,” he smiled.

Kim’s eyes twinkled, and she and I rolled onto the floor in a tangle of flesh and began to eat each other out in front of him and Emily. Emily didn’t acknowledge us. She ignored us and stuck her nose up in disgust.

Master spanked our asses quite thoroughly to give us an attitude adjustment for talking out of turn when he returned. He drove straight to my mother’s house so he could be there promptly at 5pm. We got dressed on the motorhome after a short inspection and walked up to her house.

My mom lives in the suburbs with her new husband, Charlie. It’s a pretty nice house on the good side of town. She has three bedrooms, but one of them is filled with Charlie’s workshop of tools and the model cars he makes. The other bedroom is filled with my mother’s ETSY crafts. She loves making candles and decorating them with pretty ribbons and frivolous shit like that.

I think it is by intention they don’t have a guest room. Chastity, Randy, and I have always borrowed money from her and used her when things got rough. Randy has been in and out of jail and rehab, and I can’t ever seem to keep a job. Randy has a lot of kids from other marriages, and he’s tried to get my mom to help him raise them. She has never agreed to do that.

“I did my job raising YOU brats. It’s your turn to raise your OWN brats,” she would always say when we tried. I’ve tried asking her to watch Emily for a few weeks now and then when I wanted a break. She won’t budge on that.

Emily chose that hot dog shirt for me to wear. Master had cut it yet another inch shorter. I wore a denim mini-skirt and an ugly second-hand pair of Litas that made me look extra trashy.

My sister wore a tank top and a leopard print mini-skirt with an open-toed t-strap pair of heels that gave her some height but made her butt stick out even more than normal when she walked.

My daughter proudly sashayed through my mom’s door without knocking, wearing that, “I shaved my balls for this?” T-shirt and a pair of my old black jeans and sneakers. She loved to shock my mother and the coy way she wore the shirt was a classic example. It also helped take the focus solely off me and my sister and I was grateful for that even if that wasn’t my daughter’s intention.

Jessie wore his standard Sears issue button-down and jeans, and Mike wore something pretty casual as well.

Chastity and I stood out as total whores the moment we walked in.

My mom had married Charlie about five years ago. She had been dating him for years before that. He’s a pervert and a boob watcher, but harmless. He makes no secret about looking at Emily, and I know she knows he likes staring at her. Emily is pretty – it isn’t unusual for old guys to look at her.

Randy was there too. He was sitting in my mom’s recliner. Whenever he sees Emily, he usually says something rude to her. “Well, your boobs finally started to sprout. Congrats!” he said this time as she greeted him.

“Let me know when your balls drop and you finally hit puberty,” Emily gave him a catty response off the top of her head. She didn’t let her uncle Randy get under her skin. He always said inappropriate shit like that to her. The two of them loved to kid each other. It wasn’t unusual for them to exchange a couple of friendly insults when they first saw each other.

My mom was in the kitchen where she always is. She loves to cook, and she considers cleaning to be her sacred duty. She didn’t when we were little. She usually worked late and made us make our own food and clean up around the house. Now, her house is immaculate, and she prides herself on keeping it that way. It is one of the reasons she hates babysitting her grandkids.

My mom has a lot of assorted antiques and collectibles in the house. All incredibly breakable and some of them valuable enough we might steal them and pawn them.

She came out to greet us. The first thing she did when she saw Emily, was tell her that her shirt was terrible and offensive. “You look outrageous in that, young lady!”

“Really? Should I take it off?” Emily put her hands on the bottom of the shirt hem and pretended she might actually do it. She knew my mom would never let her do that, though.

“They haven’t got you running around naked too, have they?” my mom asked her as we walked in behind her. She looked up at us with bitter disappointment on her face.

“You know me! I am always looking for an excuse to show off this killer bod,” Emily executed a playful ballet style Plié and bent at the knees. My mom sent her to ballet school when she was little. It was something my daughter hated but knew my mom loved. I think she knew how to butter up my mom and, at the same time, be playfully snarky and get away with it.

Mike walked up and introduced himself to everyone.

“So, you are the motherfucker that is beating on my two sisters?” Randy asked with a dangerous expression on his features.

If you have ever seen the actor Danny McBride in the T.V. show “Eastbound and Down,” then you already know Randy. He is the typical redneck white trash with a mullet you might expect in Carolina.

Randy is a little older than me, and he’s always been in trouble for something. About ten years ago, he started pulling scams like pretending he was a roofer or a house painter and then ripping people off and never doing the work. He ended up getting arrested a few times and having his ass kicked a few times too.

One day he decided to actually DO the work, and it turned out that he was not that bad at it. He now owns his own roofing company and makes a decent living.

My mental image is always of Randy when we were kids and he was in high school. He drove a 1984 Pontiac Sunbird. You know the kind from Smokey and the Bandit, with the golden bird painted on the hood? He painted one himself so it was a ghetto version. Randy loved to wear a Miami Dolphins football jersey that had been cut into a half-shirt and he was always listening to Foreigner really loud on the car stereo as he drove slowly past my middle school looking for younger girls foolish enough to go out with him - because no girls in high school wanted to date him.

“So your sisters were right about you then,” Master threw back at Randy, stopping him in his tracks.

I’d warned Master that Randy would try to intimidate him, so his first words immediately put Randy on the defensive. “What did she say?” He asked more cautiously, not sure which sister had said what about him.

“Just that you are protective but prone to being misguided by morons who want to manipulate you. You heard what Jerry said and assumed he could be trusted, I suppose?” Mike asked with a smile that caused Randy to scowl. Randy had no love for Jerry but didn’t like anyone saying someone could manipulate him.

“So is it true? My sisters run around naked, have started hooking for a living, and you beat them?” Randy asked suspiciously. I was livid that Jerry had already poisoned their minds by telling them the worst aspects of our decisions.

It was still true that we were nasty whores who ran around naked but I wanted to explain that our reasons weren’t just a filthy perversion, though. I expected my brother not to understand, but I had hoped he would accept my choices and not worry about me.

The way Jerry told him what we were doing probably left out the parts about keeping my bitch button reset and making me less of a raging monster. Their preconceived notions about what we were doing would make it ten times harder to really explain the choices my sister and I have made.

“It seems to me that since your sisters are both here, it’d be better for them to tell you but instead of repeating themselves, why don’t we all sit down when your mom is ready and go through everything that’s gone down over the last couple of days - not the least of which is Kim finally standing up to Jerry. He probably didn’t mention that, knowing that you’re so protective of your sisters?” Mike calmly asked.

“Just answer my question, Dammit,” Randy insisted.

“No,” Mike replied.

“No? That bastard Jerry said that_” he started before Mike interrupted him.

“I can imagine what Jerry said, but I meant that I won’t answer any questions about the treatment of your sisters. They can tell you themselves because you have no obligation to believe anything I say. You do want to hear the real story, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but...” Randy tried, no longer so sure of himself.

“Your mom’s house, your mom’s rules. We’re here, and we want to share our story with you. Can you abide your mom’s rules in her house?” Master asked, reminding Randy that he knew better than to disrespect his mother in front of everyone.

“The only person that gets to beat my sisters is ME, motherfucker,” Randy stood up like he was going to beat Mike’s ass. I was prepared for things to get out of hand. My brother Randy has a redneck streak a mile long. If this turned into a pissing match between him and Master, it would not end well for anyone.

Jessie tried to intervene and talk reason. Randy could have squashed him like a bug and it surprised me that my brother didn’t but ignored him instead. Randy is chubby but he is also pretty scrappy. Mike didn’t back down and looked calm yet primed to take Randy on.

“I am just joking motherfucker,” Randy suddenly offered his hand to my Master. Randy winked at me to signal he was just testing Mike to see if he could be goaded into a confrontation. It was clear Master had shown restraint but a willingness to throw down if it came to it.

“Whatever kinky shit you guys are into is none of my business,” he said.

When Mike went to shake his hand, Randy still pulled his own hand back and wiped his greasy hair with it. “Too slow, motherfucker!”

Keep in mind that Randy calls everyone a name like motherfucker or asshole. His tone was clearly jovial and welcoming, despite his behavior being coarse and vulgar.

Mike seemed slightly amused by Randy. I had prepared him in advance to expect something like that. He introduced himself as Kiwi and gave the speech he gave at Jerry’s trailer a few days earlier. My mom didn’t want to hear it. She had already been told by Jerry a lot of things we were doing that were kinky and involved selling sex.

“This is a domestic discipline relationship. The girls are being re-educated to give up being manipulative, dishonest, deceitful, vain brats. They are going to learn to do hard work and earn their keep,” Mike reiterated what he’d begun telling her in the first place.

“That’s great! I hope the girls DO straighten themselves out,” my mom surprised me when she said that. “I just don’t see why they need to dress like tramps and be whores! What kind of example is that for Jessie and Emily?” she asked.

My daughter interjected and said that Jessie probably wouldn’t make much on the street.

“I don’t mean an example for him to follow. I mean an example of the proper role of women in the household!” my mother said sternly. She wasn’t going to entertain any moments of levity. Randy was grinning and checking us out but said nothing. Charlie was staring at my daughter’s butt and boobs but trying to act like nobody would notice.

“That’s just it, Gramma,” Jessie said. “They are never going to be proper role models. They weren’t before they started training either. They were lazy and selfish. They are willing to change everything about themselves to be humble, obedient, patient, and learn to put others first. It is going to take something as extreme as this training to show them how to do that,” he explained.

“Well, your aunt and mom have always been lazy and selfish. That is fine for ME to say, but I am not sure you should be the one to say anything about it. So just how is running around naked and acting like whores going to teach them to be better people? That makes no sense.” My mom asked and answered her own question with an expression like she had just sucked a sour lemon while waiting for Mike to answer her anyway.

My mother placed her hands on her hips and looked skeptical. She shook her head at Chastity and me and looked disgusted by us.

She found it difficult to argue with the idea of learning patience, humility, and obedience. She just didn’t understand why we had to go about it as whores. I could understand her confusion, and I had prepared many answers to her questions.

Unfortunately, she didn’t want to sit through the demonstrations to find out. She wanted us to just tell her what we were doing.

The problem with just telling her what we are doing is simply that she has no frame of reference. Showing her what we are going to be doing would remove all doubts. I was prepared, and so was Kim. We were so nervous, though, that I couldn’t stop my legs from shaking.

We explained that we had a 90 day trial period in Florida. Chastity would spend two years working, and half the money she earned would belong to her and Jessie. I would stay permanently as I was, and Emily would get my share in two years to start her life. We made it very clear we intended to send them status reports and money every week.

Randy was all about getting money. He has loaned me money before. He’s also stolen my fridge and appliances from an apartment I rented and pawned them. I thought we were probably about even, but Master made it very clear that they would all be paid back, and he laid that out for them.

My mom didn’t care about money. She wanted us to be safe and not do anything disgusting like work as prostitutes. Charlie didn’t say anything. He let my mother do all the talking.

“You are going to bring my baby grand-daughter to Florida and work as streetwalkers?” she said at one point.

“I could always stay here with you, Gramma,” Emily offered politely.

My mom paused for a moment and really thought about it. She had a very comfortable life now without us kids there. “We don’t really have the room for you here, Sweetness”, my mom replied politely.

Emily had known my mom wouldn’t say yes. I think she just wanted to make my mom say she wouldn’t do it. “Where else do you suggest I go then?” she asked.

“I would have to give up my craft room to give you a bedroom,” my mom admitted reluctantly. “I can tell you that if you DID stay here you would become a proper little lady. You would get up on time every day and not sass back!” she declared.

I think my mom was bluffing. She really did feel she had done her job as mother and raised her own kids. She didn’t want to raise her grandkids during her retirement years. She laid things out like she’d be a proper taskmaster and ensure Emily hated every boring minute of her time there. Homework, chores, and no social life. My mom loved to knit and do crafting and she promised Emily would help with that too.

Emily smirked. She probably suspected my mom really just didn’t want her to stay and was laying things on extra thick to make a point. She also didn’t want a regimented life of following my mother’s rules. It was far easier than anything Chastity and I signed up for though. “You’d teach me to be a lady like my mom?” she asked with an impish grin.

“I obviously failed in that regard,” my mom stammered. “I would do things a whole lot differently if you stayed with me,” she promised my daughter.

Emily didn’t want to go for that plan at all. At least with Mike she could behave basically as she did now.

“You could all go back with Jerry. He called me looking for you. Jerry was worried sick about you,” my mom wanted us to go back to the way things were.

When we told my mother what happened when Jessie punched Jerry, she didn’t believe it. Randy’s esteem for Jessie skyrocketed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.