Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

I spent the night bound to my sister. I could smell the salty musk of her butthole, and my nose was pressed up against her fat clit. Chastity frequently farted or queefed right in my face, and she snored into my pussy. I think she slept pretty soundly with me lying on top of her, but it was hard for me to get used to sleeping bound up or with a vibrating pussy from her snoring.

In the morning, I awoke to Master dripping water on my head. “Wake up, sleepyheads,” he chuckled and patronized us for being lazy. “Good morning, Master. Thank you for another day serving you. May we be unbound so we can start working?” I asked politely. My thighs were glazed with my own dried pussy juices, cum and my sister’s slobber. Her bald pussy was just as wet as when I fell asleep in it, the night before.

Master had frequently role-played with me when we were online and we’d gone over how he expected me to talk once I entered training. It was good practice for me to learn how he expected me to answer questions and behave myself. It was something that my sister was trying to pick up based on what she saw me doing.

Hearing myself say the words, sounded silly at times, but it reinforced the fact we were supposed to show gratitude for this treatment.

“Perfect, little one,” Master said. I hate when guys call me “Little one,” but it was better than being called cunt. Every time he called me cunt or I had to call myself one, I felt a shiver of terror run down my spine that I was genuinely allowing myself to accept what I was.

“We have a lot to do today,” he said as Jessie untied us. Jessie was up and chipper this morning. He’d always been a morning person. It was something that never made him endearing to the rest of the family. Emily, my sister, and even Jerry, were late sleepers just like me. He pulled my butt cheeks apart and dipped my plug in his Mother’s mouth before putting it in my ass.

He wasn’t gentle, and he forced it in with a quick twist.

“Good job,” Master applauded him as he freed us and called us to attention. We snapped off the ground and bounced into a standing position with our hands behind our heads as fast as we could.

Master didn’t need to tell us we’d need to do better with our response times - We both had done our best, but our ‘snap’ involved a lot of giggling and groaning. The disapproving looks we got from both Master and Jessie helped inspire us but we both knew we’d be in trouble if we didn’t quickly improve.

“Good Morning Master, thank you for another day of serving you,” my sister said when she stood up. She was repeating what she’d heard me say. Jessie pulled her nipples playfully and asked where his good morning was.

“Good morning Master Jessie,” Chastity said by mistake. “Oh piss!” She caught herself too late to stop the faux pas of calling him, Master. She began to repeat Mister, over and over.

“That is one thing that I want to talk to you about this morning, cunt,” Master said to her while he played with my nipples. He didn’t seem angry.

He told her he’d had a lot of time to talk with Jessie and he planned to mentor and educate him to become a Master. He would gain confidence, learn responsibility and play a part in helping us become giving, compliant and well-behaved sluts.

My daughter giggled that the only Master Jessie knew anything about was, “Master Baiting.”

Jessie sneered at her and looked like he wanted to say something back, but he was clearly too filled with pride about Mike’s offer to let even my daughter’s smart assed comments rain on his moment. He looked happy that Mike recognized potential in him and was willing to show him how to be a man.

I have to admit – none of the other jokers in Jessie’s life ever offered to help him become responsible or show him how to be a man. I don’t think you need BDSM to do that – but I could see how Mike meant this as much more than learning to swing a whip and bark orders at others.

Mike wasn’t simply offering Jessie instruction on playing kinky sex games but much more than that. He had offered Jessie the chance at learning real world leadership attributes and wanted Jessie to learn expectations, responsibility, consequences and all the other traits a real Master needed to possess. Attributes that would make him more of a man than many others he would interact with over his lifetime.

Master also mentioned a long conversation he’d had with my daughter. She pretended to snore and called her talk with Master intensely boring. “If you like punishment, I suggest you try listening to him drone on and on about your feelings and boundaries,” she joked.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall with that. He wanted to get a sense of how she was dealing with the changes and what she liked, didn’t like, and didn’t mind about them.

I knew Emily thought a lot of this was hilarious. She also made it clear she didn’t think we were going to stick with it much longer.

Her sentiment only inspired me to try harder not to quit, not that I was under any misconceptions. I would not be ALLOWED to quit until we reached our agreed-upon milestones. I think she had to know she was inspiring me to keep trying, which is why I found it interesting that she taunted me about giving up soon.

She didn’t want to see EVERYTHING we did. Emily made it abundantly clear she thought most of what she did see was pretty disgusting and creepy. She also recognized we’d be in close quarters on the motorhome. It would be unavoidable for her to see some of our training and discipline. She was willing to overlook our perverted behavior because she was getting an allowance and going to Disneyworld. Those were her words and not Mikes.

“There will be no blowjobs in front of Emily or anything more advanced sexually. You can talk about it if it comes up, but she’d rather not hear the details,” he explained. He would do his best to shield her from advanced training and sexual situations. Master told us that Emily didn’t mind if we were trained together sexually. Apparently, she was fine with me kissing or going down on my sister, but she didn’t want to see a bunch of dicks out.

I thanked her for being so patient with me and being willing to understand that the training doesn’t stop just because everyone else is awake and home.

“Yeah, it’s also hilarious watching you two go at it. It is so awkward that it is almost funny,” Emily deflected with a little humor. I knew she was trying to be understanding. She wasn’t used to me showing genuine gratitude for something she did.

I wasn’t Cruella DeVille when she was growing up. I just taught her not to expect gratitude from anyone. I’d thought it was a good life lesson at the time. It’s ironic that now I spend a lot of my time groveling and trying to express thanks for even scraps of food and a few moments of pleasure.

“Today at five oclock, we are going to your mom’s house to meet her, her husband, and your brother. Are you still prepared to tell her that you are coming to Florida to be trained like Joy?” he asked.

Chastity told him she was prepared for that and even smiled about it. She scratched her ass, and Jessie smacked her hand away. Chastity politely returned her hand behind her head and blushed.

Mike continued, “Will you demonstrate in the NUDE what you will be ceaselessly practicing in Florida as long as your mother and brother are willing and interested in what we want to show them?” he asked her.

“Yes, Master,” Chastity agreed.

“We will not insist on demonstrating anything but you yourself already know your expectations. If they convince either or both of you to stay with them, I will understand your decision. Afterwards, if you walk out that door with me and get into my motorhome, you will be Chastity and Joy and you will not have any options to quit for at least seven days.

He said that we would both owe him 3,000 points each in those seven days as a minimum, as part of our evaluation. The clock would start as soon as we left my mother’s house. He told us he would take it out of our hides if we didn’t make the effort to earn them. “If you keep fucking up and failing to earn your keep I will release you before the 90 days are up with a bus ticket and the clothes on your back!”

“Yeah, Master, I understand.” Chastity said and nodded her agreement.

Master reached out and slapped her chubby face. She turned pink, and he corrected her. It’s, “Yes Master,” not “Yeah Master.” Chastity did not look angry that he’d slapped her face and instead flinched and looked up at him with an apologetic expression.

She continued to look straight ahead and said, “Yes, Master.”

“While you two were on your little escapade last night, I spoke at length to your son. I believe that he has a desire to learn to discipline you. I am willing to teach him that with authority comes responsibility and how to effectively become a Master,” Mike said.

Emily interjected and jokingly quoted a line from Spiderman. “With great responsibility comes great ass-slapping!”

Mike ignored her. He told us that his decision would make Jessie a Master over us. “He will still have the same authority over you both as he does right now. That authority will increase as he progresses and demonstrates that he can handle greater responsibility and understands the core principles of domestic discipline,” he said. Master seemed to be waiting for us to protest.

When we didn’t, Master said that in two years he anticipated that Jessie would be fully qualified as a Dominant Master to train his own slaves. Mike told us that he had outlined four phases for Jessie. He intended to grade and evaluate how Jessie handles us. He assured us that if Jessie fails to demonstrate that he is worthy of that trust, he could just as easily take that authority away again.

“Jessie will have to demonstrate mastery of the fundamentals before I introduce him to anything more complex. Are you prepared to tell your Mother that you are both going to have to obey Jessie AND me when you get to Florida?” he said.

Master had finally asked a question Chastity found difficult to answer. Chastity seemed as reluctant to tell my mom that, as I was. I knew my mother would probably freak out when she understood this was not some prank we were pulling on her, but if on top of that, we admitted we’d be obeying a teen, more specifically Jessie, it would certainly be the icing on the cake. My mom would probably kick us both out promising never to talk to us again.

Mike addressed Chastity’s hesitation. “If you are not embarrassed to tell your mother and brother that you are whores and that you eat out of a dog dish but you have an issue telling them that you obey your son, then I think that maybe an indicator that you are not ready to accept his authority,” Mike suggested.

“It isn’t that, Sir,” Chastity tried to choose her words carefully. “I can just picture my brother Randy laughing his ass off at me,” she said.

My brother Randy has a dirty mind. I remember he used to make my sister play Simon Sez in front of his friends, and it was always kind of sexual. “Simon Sez, shake your tits. Simon Sez, show me your butthole. Simon Sez bend over and hump the chair!”

I am the oldest sister, but Randy is older than both of us. I never fell for his games, but I also never stopped the two of them from goofing around like that. I didn’t see any harm in it and Chastity liked the attention of playing the game in front of Randy and his best friends. Now that I think about it, she was submissive back then too. She loved being told what to do and playing truth or dare games. She didn’t care that nobody else did dares either.

“Is it going to be a problem for you if Randy gets a laugh at your expense?” Mike asked her.

“No, sir, I just don’t know how my mom will react when he starts laughing at me. Do I have to tell her that I suck his cock?” she asked.

Mike told her that she would demonstrate what is in the common areas and admit what she will be doing to earn her keep in Florida. “If it comes up, then you will tell her the truth. I see no reason to volunteer that you will be sucking Jessie’s cock, because it is not going to be demonstrated.”

Jessie patted his crotch and asked if he could have one now. He seemed impatient. Mike wanted to make sure that we both agreed to the terms first. I told him that nothing had changed for me since I’d initially agreed. I would have to get used to the idea of serving my nephew. If Chastity could do it, I told myself that I could do it. Master told him he could take us into the bathroom.

We crawled behind Jessie into the tiny motel bathroom. Jessie moved into the room as far as he could and turned to face us. Chastity and I, kneeling next to each other, filled the available space with hardly room to close the door. Chastity looked so calm but I was an absolute mess.

This was it. We were going to do it. Chastity knelt there seemingly completely happy while Jessie made himself comfortable leaning against the sink. We were in front of her son and were about to break a taboo even bigger than us being made to awkwardly clean each other’s butts and pussies with our tongues. Chastity must have seen Jessie nod or something because without a care in the world, she unzipped his pants. There was no hesitation, as if she’d been doing it his whole life.

I was barely there, still processing what I was about to do too. If Chastity hadn’t been there being my inspiration, I don’t know if I could have gone through with my promise. When Chastity’d fished his cock out, she didn’t waste any time admiring it or working up the courage to take it into her mouth. She simply engulfed the knob without being told what to do. I tentatively licked his hairy balls as if they were going to explode at any moment. Jessie had reddish-blonde curly hair and his balls tasted incredibly musty.

Only after I’d been working on his balls for a minute or two, gaining confidence, did I start to take note of anything other than the sack at the end of my tongue. Jessie actually had a respectable pecker. It wasn’t huge, but it was not small either. It always seems like the nerdiest guys have the best dicks. I was still sore from getting my pussy busted out the night before but what we were doing was slowly becoming erotic in a humiliating way. My pussy began to juice lapping at Jessie’s balls while Chastity went down on him...

Jessie played with our hair as his mother lovingly kissed and worshipped his cock and I worked his balls. He wasn’t seeing either of us as relatives, especially his mom. That was clear from his facial expression. He was seeing exactly what he was feeling with his cock - an intense picture of being pleasured by not one but two sluts. There was a whore with her mouth on his shaft giving him the most intense experience of his young life while another worked his nits with her mouth and tongue.

At first I couldn’t help but see my own face reflected in the dirty mirror. I can only describe myself as looking absolutely miserable while I worked his balls next to Chastity. I shut out the distracting picture and worked harder. I didn’t want to imagine seeing my own expression change as I got into doing what I had agreed to and preferred to think of this as something I had no choice in.

When Jessie finally blew his load in Chastity’s mouth after a minute of sucking, she opened it wide for him to see his spunk then waited for permission to swallow. Jessie wasn’t satisfied with his mom just swallowing his jizz. He wanted her to share it with her fellow slut.

“Spit it into Joy’s mouth and keep kissing it back and forth,” Jessie said.

I had to obey him absolutely as my Master. I had no choice in the matter now. It was way too late for that. I’d sucked Master Jessie’s hairy balls and witnessed Chastity blowing him. He’d used us for his pleasure as was his right. I turned my head to Chastity, opened my mouth and my sister pushed his cum across her lips into my mouth with her tongue. We French kissed the cum back and forth like the most wanton, horny sluts ever born, not like sisters who’d never kissed each other like that before yesterday...

“Would you have given me head at the trailer before all of this began?” Jessie asked after we’d been kissing almost as long as Chastity had spent sucking his cock...

Chastity assured him she would never have dreamed of doing such a thing while continuing to kiss me. Our nipples touched as we knelt with our thighs apart in front of his pecker. Somehow Chastity’s arms had gotten around me as if she were embracing a lover.

“I would have thought you were totally perverted for even asking, but everything has changed for us both, Sir,” she admitted.

Jessie became an acknowledged Master at this point to us both. I will still refer to him as Jessie without the title for simplicity. If I say Master without saying whether it was Mike or Jessie, always assume it is Mike I am talking about.

Once Master Jessie was satisfied that we were properly familiar with the taste of his cum he got in the shower and let us wash him down. “Oreo,” he said. He wanted my sister and I to wash our bellies and get suds all over us and then press our bodies close to his with him in the middle.

I’d ended up in front of him, facing him. I hugged him like a good slut and felt his dick harden between my thighs. I realized he was already hard again and it would have been easy for him to force his hard cock into me. Luckily, he didn’t.

Master had laid out a training plan to Jessie. It was as much a training plan for him as it was to us. The first and most important lesson he wanted Jessie to learn was restraint. Jessie fucked my thighs but not my cunt. I think I wouldn’t have complained if he HAD fucked me at that moment.

Master’s training plan stipulated things he had to make us do every day like play with our nipples and piss and shit in a bowl while he supervised. It also covered things he COULD make us do if he wanted. He didn’t have to, but he could make us kiss and make out anytime he wanted. He did that a lot. He loved to see us play with and caress each other.

After our shower and a supervised piss and shit, we had cold pizza scraps that had been ripped up into bits and added to our freshly cleaned bowls. Despite the difficulty and humiliation of eating like a dog in front of my daughter, I wolfed my food down ravenously. We played with our nipples for 15 minutes, and then we finally were permitted to get dressed.

Emily lounged around and laughed about our antics. She had to be incredibly bored to find such humor in two naked sluts eating breakfast.

Chastity didn’t have any spare clothes to wear and what little I had, really didn’t fit her. Her tits and ass bulged out even more than before when she squeezed into my stuff. None of my skirts could fit her, and she obscenely stretched out my stretchy pants.

Mike nodded his approval and sent us out into the parking lot around 9 a.m. to see if we could find some early morning tricks to fuck. He planned to take Jessie and Emily to a nearby Hardee’s for breakfast. It wasn’t a fancy breakfast they’d eat, but it was better than what we’d been given. I admit that I felt a twinge if jealousy and had to remind myself that I was doing this for Emily as much as myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.