Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Master threw me on the bed and pulled my legs over my head. He thrust his cock into my pussy and began to hump me furiously. He wasn’t gentle and he didn’t care if I wasn’t wet. He wanted me and I wanted to be taken.

I was ordinarily stingy with sex, but an afternoon of fucking strangers had made me hornier than I’d realized. I gyrated my hips under my Master. He began to thrust back and forth inside me. He kissed me hard too. It was a strange feeling as I opened my mouth and licked his tongue.

When I kissed him back I didn’t feel emotions or a particular connection with him. I seldom ever did when I kissed anyone. I did feel a tingle in the back of my neck as if I shouldn’t be enjoying this so much. I had always believed whoever loves the least in a relationship has all the power.

I was always the one who loved the least and didn’t need the other person. I felt so vulnerable now because I needed Mike. I needed him to train me and teach me to be a good slut. I wanted to be a good role model for my sister and as crazy as it sounds, even for my daughter.

I was ashamed of how flippantly she had taken his twenty dollars without so much as a thank you and had walked out of the room to give us time alone. She was a reflection of me and I had made her this way.

I was thinking too hard and not paying attention to the fact Master had flipped me over on the bed. Until he took me from behind and started fucking my ass, that is. There was no way I could miss the feeling of his cock at my backdoor. I hadn’t worn my butt plug while I worked today. It had been a welcome release from the plug and most men didn’t try to play with my ass. A few had jabbed a dirty thumb up my butt but that was it.

With Master, I felt everything from the momentary pressure of his knob against my pucker to the forceful way he invaded my ass. There was no experimental probing with Mike. He just lined his cock up and forced himself into me, my ass opening before his expectant assault like his cock was the battering ram and my sphincter was a cheap motel door. He owned my asshole with his cock as much as he owned me with our deal. I’d never even had a chance to see his cock. He’d pushed me back, unzipped himself and taken my cunt as he wanted, without thought to whether or not I was ready for his cock. He had used my pussy as his property and now he was making use of my asshole too. His pussy. His asshole. There was no preparation. My cunt cream was his only lubrication and I felt every inch of his boner sinking into my stink hole.

My mind created a picture of his cock from the feeling of it sliding in. I correctly guessed he was cut because his knob seemed massive compared with his shaft, not that he had pushed in slowly to allow me to savor the way he stretched me. I guessed incorrectly that he had to have a porn star’s twelve inch cock even though to me it was like if he pushed any deeper I’d feel him in my throat. Afterwards I’d find out that it was just a little more than seven inches from root to tip but in the moment it had felt like the biggest thing I’d ever had in my ass. I’d even been able to feel the veins but as I said, he hadn’t savored the assault.

He’d just driven into me as if his cock was a truck and my ass hole was the Rough Ridge tunnel. Most of the mental picture I generated of his cock had been while he pumped that amazing man meat into me. Mike filled me completely and began to shoot a hot load of cum in my ass. I started to cum at the same time and orgasm was intense. An orgasm from a cock in my ass. THAT was certainly a first for me.

Master didn’t lay on me to recover from the best sex he’d ever had. Instead, he roughly flipped me over even as his cock audibly popped free from my ass and dribbled the last slimy string of his cum onto my stomach. He began to choke me with his huge hand. He held that paw over my mouth and nose and I immediately began to struggle, not prepared for this new assault and not even having a chance to suck in a lungful of air. I really thought he was going to suffocate me. With his other hand he slapped my face hard before letting me suck in a grateful breath of stale motel-room air.

“You don’t cum unless I tell you to cum,” he growled as he rolled off me. “Squirt those baby-makers into the dog dish then get your ass into the shower so you can wash me,” he said as he walked into the bathroom.

There was no pillow talk. I hated pillow talk but Master wasn’t brisk to pander to my wants. He just didn’t feel the need to gain my approval of him. He’d used me for his sexual needs and now he had a new need for ME to pander to. I was to wash him. He turned on the hot water and waited for me to finish squirting his goo out of my butt. I joined him and soaped up his back and washed him down. He alternated between caressing my body like a lover and slapping me like he hated me. The whole experience from knowing I was to be taken to feeling his hands on me in the shower was the most exciting sex I think I’ve ever had.

I loved it but I didn’t want to say so. Part of me wanted to swoon but only a tiny part. He was treating me roughly just like Master had said he would in those late-night conversations on the Internet. I should have hated being treated like a fuck toy and another small part of me really resented his treatment of me. The biggest part of me, the part of me that knew I needed to have my bitch button reset had been thoroughly satisfied though. My attitude was shifting and I found myself naturally accepting that I was owned and that this was not a game. The sex had just been a facet of my training and Master didn’t even tell me if I’d passed or failed this latest test.

Mike didn’t let me dry off with a towel. That was for me to use on him, but he didn’t even let me dilly dally with that task like a lover would have. He wanted to be dried and that was my job. I was to be efficient and drying him was not to be a means to get him hard again. When he was satisfied he told me to get ready to get back to work when my sister returned. I thought we’d only been alone for a few minutes but almost an hour had passed!

I was still processing what had happened. He never became lovey-dovey or sentimental with me. He didn’t change at all after the fantastic sex. He didn’t even say it was fantastic or good or acceptable or lacking. He said nothing at all about it. He’d taken what he wanted and I’d given it, as was our deal. He was exactly the same Master he’d been before he had claimed my cunt and ass. He casually asked me some questions while I re-did my make-up and blew my hair dry.

“There is a reason I let Emily out of her punishment. I hope you understand that I am trying to build trust with her. I wanted to let her know that I COULD punish her. When I saw my punishment was not going to have the effect I wanted, I decided to alter the plan,” Master said as he watched me apply my makeup.

I nodded in agreement and told him that I trusted his judgment. He talked about double standards and how he would have done the same thing with Jessie. He also mentioned double standards with my sister. “She has picked up what I expect of her quickly. If she starts to backslide when I get to Florida, I WILL boot her ass to the curb. I hope you both know that if you become too much of a handful for Wendy, she is not going to be happy,” he said.

I told him that I would do my best not to backslide. “I don’t know what my sister is going to do, Master. I do appreciate you taking her with us though,” I said. I was tempted to tell him about the offer we’d received from the rich guy to go with him. I thought he may be flattered that she didn’t take it. It might give him more confidence my sister would take this opportunity to go to Florida seriously. He might also think she was crazy for passing it up. I had promised my sister that I wouldn’t tell on her so I didn’t.

I don’t know what Jessie did with Chastity while I was with my Master. All I know is that when she came back in, she was still wearing just her tee shirt. She was so sweaty that her tee shirt was opaque and her nipples were clearly perky and hard, her areolas a distinctively different color than her tit meat. It was also apparent her tits were still bound up with rope. Other than her sweat-soaked shirt, my sister had a fine sheen on her legs and arms like a Clydesdale would, after pulling a beer wagon all day.

Jessie had purchased some macaroni from the deli counter in the gas station. He had made my sister dump it out on the curb and then sit on it and wriggle around. Her entire ass was covered in cheese. He’d then allowed her to slurp up the remainder right off the nasty, well-trodden concrete. I was both disgusted and impressed my nephew had it in him to treat another person as he had his mother.

Mike and Jessie watched as I undressed my sister and began to lick her clean. I started with the salty sweat on her tummy and gave her a complete tongue bath, including her humongous ass. I used my hair to dry her as I moved down her body to her feet. Chastity cleaned me up too, but I wasn’t covered in sweat and macaroni.

Together, we learned to perform the scissor position. It was something that Jessie had thought up. We faced each other on our backs and spread our legs wide into an X position. Then we bumped pussies and ground them together. I never thought that I’d be forced to be a lesbian, much less a lesbian with my sister, but this felt totally like something a lesbian would do to get off with her female lover. The degradation of being watched by others performing this act with Chastity was only eclipsed by the intense humiliation of not having refused and in fact hurrying to oblige our audience. I couldn’t begin to imagine what it was really like for Chastity but she made all the appropriate noises of someone who was truly enjoying her task.

Mike put us back into the attention position and told us he wanted to talk to Jessie and he was taking him to the safe room. Before they left, Master reiterated our rules. “Drop the cum in your bowl in the bang room. Ask customers if they want to watch you do it before they leave. I’ll check up on you to see that you make the offer. Drop your money off at the safe room between fucks. Don’t make it obvious that’s what you’re doing. You aren’t to wear clothes in the safe room. I want you to report to us and let us inspect you before you go back out on the street. Your goal is four hundred dollars and then you can call it a night. I am going to order a pizza. You are both going to offer to fuck the pizza guy and you can eat the crusts and whatever is left over after you finish work.”

We both thanked him and obediently went outside and started walking track. There were other prostitutes out there at night. They were desperate drug addicts mostly and we were fresh faces on the scene. I knew it was possible one of their pimps might beat the shit out of us. I couldn’t imagine a pimp wanting to see competition. I texted Master to let him know and started picking up tricks.

Chastity and I often fucked a guy together and I made no secret of the fact that she was my sister. I found it really interesting how many guys were turned on by the fact that I’d fuck my own sister. I thought they would think I was a hillbilly, but the idea generally excited them. We showed our ID to a couple of guys who didn’t believe us, but we looked enough alike in the face, that most of our customers took us at our word. I think even if we were lying, they didn’t want to spoil the fantasy of two sisters fucking them at the same time.

We also watched my daughter walk down to the gas station and start flirting with the attendant. I kept an eye on her, and Chastity noticed. “I thought you were giving up parental responsibility, sis?” she asked.

“Yes, but not parental CONCERN. Emily didn’t even thank Master when he gave her twenty bucks and let her out of her punishment,” I complained.

“We were both ungrateful little snots when we were that age,” Chastity admitted. I said I knew and that we drove away every guy my mother had ever dated because of it.

“They were all assholes,” she said, defending her role in what we’d done as teens. We were watching for slow-moving cars. Hooking is like a flirty form of fishing. You have to be really patient and if you move too much, you’ll scare them away. You have to have the right bait and I guess that is probably why they call it hooking – because the whore is trying to get the customer on the hook.

“Yeah, well, Master isn’t an asshole,” I replied.

Chastity said she knew that and that was part of why she was willing to trust him. “The best thing for Emily is probably to join us,” she said.

After pausing to ensure I’d heard my sister correctly, I dismissed the notion as absurd. The thought had occurred to me that Emily needed her bitch button reset when she got too big for her britches but not by becoming a slave. I simply couldn’t and wouldn’t entertain the notion it needed to include domestic discipline. Certainly not discipline that included making her stand on a street curb like we were.

Chastity smirked and put her hands on her hips. She turned to me and said, “It’s good enough for your sister but not your daughter? Is that it?” she asked playfully.

“I didn’t choose this for you!” I reminded her that she chose it herself. I told her she could have had that lawyer.

“If it was meant to be, it would have happened.” Chastity didn’t seem too interested in talking about what might have been with that rich attorney from earlier.

“When you tell him no, then it isn’t GOING to happen,” I teased her back. We didn’t get to finish the conversation because a car slowed down to pick us up. I started to walk over and he pointed to my sister. “No, the one with the big tits,” he said.

Chastity smiled and winked at me. She then hopped in the car with him and they left me alone. I watched my daughter from a distance, down at the gas station while I walked back and forth in front of the motel. A hooker named Darlene asked me for a smoke and then wondered aloud where I was from. I told her that I used to live about twenty miles away.

“Then go the fuck back there! You both look like cops and you are scaring away business.” Darlene threatened to kick my ass if I kept working. I assured her we would be leaving soon. Darlene had a scratchy voice from years of smoking. “That’s what I said when I was seventeen and yet I’m still here, five years later,” she dismissed my claim.

To me, she looked nearly fifty years old. Under her loose top, her tits sagged and she had bruises and cuts all over her. I smiled and kept my distance.

I finally got what seemed like a big spender. He pulled up and after discussing prices, he was more than happy to pay fifty bucks. I took him to the bang room. It wasn’t locked, so I knew Chastity wasn’t inside. I locked the door and took my clothes off.

“Wow you move fast,” he said. His name was Geoff. He told me he worked in software and he had a long story about why he’d been in town for a while. I pretended to listen and pay attention. I still needed to work on engaging people and actively listening. I really wasn’t interested in hearing how his wife left him and how lonely he was, but he told me anyway. I pretended to care about his story. To me, it was a step in the right direction. Amanda would have told him to stop whining because it was a huge turn off. I was now Joy and in training.

I began to undress him and play with his cock. “Tell me what you want to do, Sir,” I asked politely. He noticed my bruises and the whip marks from my beatings today. He recoiled a little, but I told him it was okay.

“Who did this to you?” He demanded. My marks had made him angry even though he didn’t know me.

I assured him that it had been consensual and that I was not being abused. I whispered in his ear invitingly that I wanted to know what he wanted to do with me.

“Just to hold you. Would you pretend you’re my wife?” he asked.

I tried not to groan. It felt like I STILL drew all the saps to me. We lay on the bed as he held me tightly. It was incredibly humiliating to be a surrogate body for this man’s memories. I think I would have preferred a beating to being smothered in snuggles by him.

He finally slipped his prick inside me. “You are incredibly sexy. Would you mind if I went down on you?” he asked, his erection hot inside my cunt although he was not actually fucking himself into me, just resting it there.

I knew it was very rare that men would want to go down on a whore, especially a street whore like me. I’d had at least sixteen dicks in my pussy that afternoon but I told him politely that I didn’t mind. He eagerly went between my legs and said he loved my taste. I enjoyed his tongue. He wasn’t skilled, but he was persistent, and I didn’t have to do anything.

I began to feel a little guilty about getting off on this experience. He didn’t stay between my legs long enough to get me off, though. He slid back up and wanted to kiss me. I would typically rather lick a cockroach than kiss a stranger, but I began to kiss him back as passionately as I’d seen Chastity do it.

“Why do you wear a cat collar around your neck if you don’t mind me asking?” he wondered out loud. It wasn’t in Amanda’s nature to tell anyone her business but I was being trained for absolute honesty. Master would expect me to be honest.

“I am in a consensual domestic discipline relationship. The collar is a constant reminder that I am owned and that I have an obligation to behave myself, Sir,” I answered demurely.

He seemed interested in the collar but a little jealous. He wanted to know who my Master was and where he was now. “I can’t tell you that Sir, but he isn’t watching, if that is what you are wondering,” I said.

He wanted to meet him so badly that I finally texted Mike to ask what he thought. He said I should bring the man to the safe room. I was reluctant but after our time was up and he’d paid me, we got dressed. I took him by the hand and led him to meet Mike.

I stripped as soon as I entered the safe room. Jessie was seated to Mike’s right, and Emily was lying on the bed watching TV.

“Are these your kids?” Geoff asked in shock.

“That’s my nephew and that’s my daughter on the bed, Sir,” I explained. Emily flipped him a bird, lifted one leg and cut a fart. Jessie greeted him politely.

“You don’t mind that they see you naked?” he seemed shocked that I would ever be naked in front of ANY kids. My daughter had seen me naked thousands of times over the years. I used to bathe her with me in the shower when she was little. I told him politely that I didn’t mind.

“You had a question for me?” Mike asked him. Master was clearly perturbed that this trick would interrupt his night to ask a question.

Geoff asked if Emily worked too. It was clearly not the question he was going to ask when he’d first asked to meet my Master because he didn’t even know Emily. Master told him that she did not. He was clearly insulted that Geoff had even dared to ask. The question didn’t make me angry. I figured it was a reasonable question, given my profession.

“Not so fast!” Emily spoke up. “How much you got on you?” Emily was clearly joking. The man said he had three hundred and she laughed. Said that she might let him sniff her butt for that. Geoff left soon afterwards. Once he’d left, my daughter said she was used to being propositioned and could handle herself.

Jessie told me to get into the Inspection position and began playing with my pussy as he inspected me. “Did he cum inside you?” he asked.

“No, sir,” I answered him. When I admitted he ate me out, Emily overheard and laughed her ass off.

She thought the guy was a dope for going down on me. I did too, but I didn’t admit it. Jessie told her that I cannot refuse requests like that and I needed to be encouraged, not ridiculed, for giving the customer what he’d wanted. He was clearly adapting very quickly to his role as Hall Monitor.

Once Jessie was satisfied I didn’t have anything on me or in me, he let me get dressed and go back to work. Mike told me never to bring another customer to the safe room again. “If they want to meet me so badly, I’ll come outside and talk to them. That guy was so distracted he didn’t even ask his ever-so-important questions,” he said irritably.

I told him about Darlene and how she had warned me to leave. Mike assured me he was watching us outside now and then and keeping an eye on us. He slapped my cunt and sent me outside to earn my keep.

I bumped into Chastity, coming out of the bang room. She kissed the man she was with goodbye and felt his dick before he turned and left. I watched as she bopped him on the nose playfully like he was an old friend walking her home. She laughed like someone who had just enjoyed a funny movie and then stretched her body to limber up for the next guy she met tonight.

“If I had known it was this easy to turn tricks, I would have done it years ago,” she smiled at me after he left. The night air was cooling things down and wearing so little clothing made it a lot more bearable to be outside. The heels I wore hurt my feet. I felt more exposed than if I was naked and continuously like the trashy whore I was. At first I’d felt like I’d been pretending to be a whore. Now I WAS one. In some macabre way, it really did feel like an exciting adventure to actually be working a motel like a true prostitute. I know it may sound crazy, but I never knew what might happen next. It was exciting to finally be living the things I had only fantasized about doing until now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.