Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

I don’t mind giving Master Jessie a blowjob if he wants one,” Chastity offered coyly like a shy bimbo. She sounded like she would be delighted to do it.

Emily’s face twisted into a goofy smirk when she heard her Aunt admit she’d be willing to go down on Jessie. I said nothing because I was stunned into silence. I was not sure why my sister had joined me on this path but she seemed to be willing to go whole hog into the deep end of depravity.

I knew enough to have limits and boundaries. I wondered if my sister was just so gullible and willing to serve that she really didn’t know she probably SHOULD draw the line on sucking her own son’s cock. I was simply too flabbergasted to make sense of the offer.

Even Master seemed reluctant to believe she was really serious about the offer. He wasn’t sure if she was joking. My sister’s sweet and bubbly tone seemed pretty serious though!

Kim quickly corrected herself for calling her son Master and called him Mister Jessie. My sister was a little dense and didn’t pick things up quickly. She kept accidentally mixing up saying Mister with Master much to my actual Master’s chagrin. Kim was trying to get it right and trying hard to remember all the rules and protocols. I have to say it made her seem very endearing but also like a dumb bimbo. Master smiled every time she fucked up and made her say it over again the right way.

I think that yesterday, sucking her own son’s cock would have been something she would have never considered. Today, she was naked with me and working as a whore. She didn’t sweat gobbling another dick – even if it belonged to her son.

Jessie seemed astounded that his mom would actually offer to take care of his needs so willingly. He blushed, and so did she. The two of them couldn’t make eye contact. I wondered how exactly this might go down between them. I assumed Kim would chicken out or Jessie might get gun shy about offering her his dick.

“You keep saying any cock, anytime, anyone, didn’t you, Sir?” Chastity asked Mike. Master had told her that was her new lot in life only minutes ago. He had also said it when he first introduced my demonstrations, so that was twice. “That’s why you let Joy do a three-way with me and Jerry,” she added sheepishly.

Master looked reluctant, but at the same time he said he wanted to hear more. His biggest concern seemed to be we’d overwhelm Jessie.

“I don’t mind giving him head. I sucked seven cocks with my sister today. One guy slapped my face, and another guy kept farting the entire time. At least Master Jessie would appreciate it. I already sucked his finger, and he’s touched my body, so I guess it’s no sweat off my ass, Sir. It would be up to Master Jessie though, I mean Mister Jessie,” she said.

Jessie seemed uncomfortable and didn’t want to say yes immediately. I knew he was thinking about it though.

“I would rather suck Mister Jessie’s pecker instead of Mister Jerry’s wrinkled little dick, Master,” I added in solidarity with my sister even though the idea made me shiver in disgust at myself. Chastity immediately agreed with me on that. It was true, although I knew my admission was basically the same as volunteering to give head to my nephew.

Emily loudly and laughingly dismissed the idea as stupid, but Master looked thoughtful and seemed to seriously consider our offer. He finally said that Wendy would probably be uncomfortable with it but with restrictions, the idea had merit. “There are a lot of things we are open with in front of my son. My wife and other submissives have performed most of the same duties you have in the common areas around him, since he was young. He’s never questioned it because he grew up around it. I do draw the line at actual sex, though,” Mike said as he considered his options.

“If my wife or I want you to go down on us, we will take you out of the room and use you in private. You will not suck an actual cock in front of my son, Wendy, or Emily in the common areas. If a client comes over to use you, that will also happen in a private room,” Mike explained.

He turned to Jessie and said that he didn’t have to let us give him head but that he could order it as long as he was discreet about it. “This is not something my son or any of your friends can do,” Mike said. He also wanted Jessie to know that oral sex was as far as it was to go. He was not to fuck either of us. He drew the line there and whether any of us were willing or not, was immaterial to him.

“What if Jessie, Eddie and his friends are paying customers?” Emily asked. She didn’t really want to know the answer. She just wanted to be contrary and see if Mike had an answer to her question. Mike ignored her.

Jessie said he understood but he was reluctant. Mike asked Jessie to be honest and let him know what his concern was.

“This is a lot for me to process, Sir,” Jessie said. He struggled with what to call Mike now. Mike wasn’t his dad and he didn’t feel like calling him Mike was appropriate either. Mike didn’t correct him. He let Jessie say what he had to say.

“You said to have fun with this and while I appreciate the offer, I don’t know if I want my mom to suck my dick,” he said. I noticed he didn’t mention me at all. Mike said he totally understood and would respect Jessie’s decision.

“I don’t want to seem weird for asking for this,” Jessie stammered. Emily chuckled that it was way too late for him NOT to seem totally weird. Jessie glared at her and spat out that he wanted something else.

Mike asked him to name it.

“I would like to be able to titty fuck them,” Jessie suggested nervously. He added that he would like to play with our butts as well. “I don’t just mean inspect them. I’d like to put my dick between their butt cheeks like a hot dog. Is that too weird?” Jessie asked Mike, refusing to look at Emily as if he could imagine she wasn’t in the room too.

“Definitely weird!” Emily assured her cousin. She had a sour grin on her face and smugly looked down her nose at him.

Mike looked at Jessie like he was looking at a long lost son and said that he totally understood. “I kind of like you, Jessie. I think I will keep you after all. I hope your mom doesn’t change her mind about going to Florida because I would never in a million years have thought about that. Yes, you can definitely do that to Joy. I wonder how Chastity feels about it,” he said.

My sister told Mike that she would follow ANY of the same rules as I did. “Fair is fair,” she said.

“I didn’t ask you that. I asked you how you FELT about obeying those rules. Your son will be able to jerk off on you and slide his cock between your tits until he spooges on your chin. Are you prepared for that?” he asked.

“Is that what you’ve been doing with my bras and panties over the years, Master Jessie?” Chastity asked her son. She corrected herself and called him Mister Jessie.

Mike smacked her tits hard with the crop and told her anytime she called him by the wrong title, she would be punished. “I’ve been cutting you some slack because you are new. You are Chastity. There is no Kim. Kim’s gone bye-bye now. She is a memory that left when Jerry jumped out the door of my motorhome. There is only Chastity. She serves MASTER MIKE and MISTRESS WENDY. Your son is more like a groom at a stable. He is responsible for keeping you groomed, fed, and put you away when you need to be put away. He is MISTER JESSIE and not MASTER JESSIE. SAY MISTER JESSIE UNTIL I TELL YOU TO STOP,” he said.

My sister began to repeat Mister Jessie over and over. She had a goofy expression on her face while she did. Mike made her march in place and lift her knees in high step while he spanked her with the rod. Jessie took turns striking her bottom then under her knees, anytime she slowed down.

My sister didn’t make that mistake again. She also began to see herself as Chastity and not Kim pretending to be Chastity. It was like she had turned a corner and realized she needed to change.

Jessie reluctantly told his mother to crawl into the bathroom behind him. They shut the door. I didn’t get to watch but when Jessie finally did come out of the bathroom he looked relaxed and content. Kim had cum on her nose and a twinkle in her eye. Master ordered me to kiss my sister’s little piggy nose clean and I knew I had tasted Jessie’s spunk.

I’d be expected to suck his cock just like she did. It didn’t freak me out but it definitely felt surreal. It wasn’t something I ever imagined myself doing on this strange sexual odyssey and re-education I had signed up to experience.

Master did not ask me how I felt about serving my nephew at that time. “Whenever you feel like using them if Emily is not around, just tell them to assume the position and play hide the hot dog with them,” he told Jessie after putting my sister through her paces.

We spent the next couple of hours getting an enema and being tied up. We released the enema outside behind the motel. The motel was not very busy during the day, but a couple of homeless guys watched my sister and I squat and anxiously release our dirty water in the bushes behind the motel. I think we had fucked one of those guys earlier.

Jessie was a quick study and he asked a lot of questions about knots and the ropes that Master preferred to use. Master taught him to factor in how much we might squirm, sweat and wiggle and told us we would get a treat if we could escape after he bound us up.

Chastity and I could not escape our bindings no matter how hard we tried. Master worked with Jessie until he had it down pretty well. My daughter wanted to leave the bang room and explore around the area. There wasn’t much close to the motel beside a gas station and a Papa Johns but she wanted to get out of our room. I couldn’t blame her for that.

Master told her it was way too dangerous and said she could go to the safe room or the motor home as her only options.

“I hear you oh mighty Master and I obey,” Emily said with a sour face. She didn’t listen to him. I knew she wouldn’t. She went off to the local gas station and hung around there for a while. When she got home, Master was livid. Emily tried to make me feel guilty for turning her over to him. “I am almost sixteen. Why the fuck can’t I walk down to the gas station?” she demanded.

“This is a dirty motel and a lot of men are going to think you are a whore,” he said.

“Then why the fuck did you bring me here if I’m so delicate? I certainly didn’t ask to be here. I’m bored. Jessie gets to play hide the bologna with my mom. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Just stare at the TV?” she asked.

Emily had a legitimate question. The real answer of course was that I had requested she come with us because I didn’t want to abandon her. There just wasn’t any place for her to go or anything for her to do other than hang around at the moment. I wanted my daughter to be patient and not be overwhelmed by my choice but I totally understood her point.

It wasn’t like me to sympathize with other people – even my daughter.

Mike said that if she had wanted the job as Hall Monitor, she could have said so when he’d offered it to her. I hadn’t known my daughter had been made that offer but I was certainly glad she’d turned it down. She would have been mean just for the sake of being mean. At least Jessie considered is while he was being harsh.

“I don’t want to finger fuck my mom’s ass or do nasty shit with her. I just wanted to get out of this stinky fucking room,” she laughed. Mike asked her what she’d done while she’d been gone. He knew what she had been doing. He’d seen her with a homeless guy. She’d asked the bum for a smoke and then sent him into the store to buy her a wine cooler. She only drank a little of it and let him have the rest.

It wasn’t unusual for my daughter to smoke. I used to smoke all the time and I would have been the world’s biggest hypocrite if I’d told her she couldn’t.

Mike told her that it was dangerous to do things like that and since he was responsible for her, she was not going to put herself at risk. He was worried someone might jump her when she went out walking around the motel.

“Or what?” Emily smirked, “You’ll put me over your knee? You’ll slide your cock between my butt cheeks and make me kiss your ass?” she asked. There was a flirtatiously, playful and yet dangerous tone to my daughter’s sarcasm.

It reminded me of me at her age when I’d talk to one of my stepfathers. Growing up, I had at least six stepdads. My sister and brother rarely agreed on anything but we always unified to drive our stepdads off. Randy was kind of a hellion, and he was always getting into real trouble. He stole, drank alcohol and had absolutely no respect for authority.

It’s funny because now he has a family of his own and his sons are exactly like he was at that age. I suppose my daughter is just like me as well and that’s karma for you.

I remember my brother used to shit in his underwear and throw it on the roof just above my stepdad’s window so that every time he opened his window, it smelled like hot-shit outside.

I was the queen bitch back then. I was ruthless and stubborn. I made fun of my stepdads and talked down to them.

Chastity smoke, drank, and got into trouble just like us in those days. She was usually out with boys at all hours of the night and she worried my mom sick.

My stepdads all seemed to learn about parenting from the same dumb handbook of bad ideas. The consistent theme was that they wanted things a certain way but they couldn’t tell me why. I remember once my stepdad was drunk and out of nowhere he told me to take a broom and clean the ceiling fan.

I asked him why he wanted me to do that at 10PM at night and he said, “Because I said so!”

That wasn’t a real answer. It told me he had no idea why he wanted me to do it and he was just blurting out orders for the sake of doing so. I lost all respect for men in general that day.

My stepdads loved to spank asses. They especially loved to spank girl asses. They also liked to finger fuck girl asses while pretending to spank us! I also lost all respect for men because the punishments were less about teaching me a lesson and more about letting them play grab-ass with me any chance they got.

I bitched and moaned about their abuse, but my mom said I’d brought it on myself and if I’d straighten out my act, I wouldn’t have to learn so many painful lessons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.