Resetting My Bitch Button - Cover

Resetting My Bitch Button

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Epic tale of Amanda's journey into submission. She has asked a man she met on the Internet to discipline her because she feels she lacks impulse control/needs discipline. Follow as she informs her family why she feels this is necessary. Her new Master will take her and her daughter to Florida - along the way stopping at a nudist resort, the beach, and even Walt Disney World.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Lactation   Masturbation   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

My sister was completely nude, and she got down on her hands and knees next to me. She stuck her butt up and out and parted her legs slightly. I could feel her warm flesh next to mine as she let her fat jugs rest on Master’s carpet.

“Okay, you showed your ass to Mike. He isn’t even looking at you. Now, get dressed,” Jerry said. Mike was driving the R.V. at the time, and he couldn’t really look at her anyway. Jerry’s tone made him sound very jealous of my Master. He was clearly implying my sister was only trying to impress Mike by letting him see her butt.

“You are not my Master, Sir,” my sister said in a timid voice. She was clearly nervous and second-guessing her actions. She had stripped in a frustrated huff, but now her conviction to stay that way was melting. It didn’t help that Jessie was telling her to get dressed as well. He was doing it for different reasons. He simply didn’t want to see his mother’s big, naked butt. It was too late for that, though. Her brown eye was winking back at him, and he could not unsee his mother’s ass.

“If you stay like this, you are not coming home,” Jerry assured her.

“Fine, I don’t want to be in that broke ass trailer anyway, Sir,” Kim said. Her resolve seemed to strengthen.

Mike interjected that he had not agreed to any of this. He was looking for a safe place to pull over. We were out in the country, and there weren’t many places on the side of the road where a motor home that size could safely stop.

He pointed out that he did not have the space for Kim and Jessie, and she didn’t know the rules or expectations.

Kim told him she’d sleep in a cage just like me and that she was willing to accept the same rules as I did. “If it’s good enough for Joy, then I know she took the time to find out you are a good guy who will keep your word. I know she wouldn’t agree to unfair rules, Sir,” she said.

Mike added that he needed to discuss this with his wife. She was his submissive, but he valued her opinion. This was a lot of change to throw at him at once.

Jerry continued to infer that Kim was just doing this to cheat on him with other men.

“You just asked my sister to give you a blowjob, and I didn’t say a word about it, Sir,” Kim chided him. She didn’t acknowledge whether or not she was looking forward to fucking strange guys.

Jerry snickered and told Kim that Mike didn’t want her. I think it was the foul way that Jerry was treating Kim that made Mike reconsider. Mike slammed on the breaks and the R.V. shuddered to a stop. He looked over his shoulder and told Jerry that he never said that.

Jerry was too cowardly to directly address Mike’s comment. He spoke to Kim instead. “Your shit won’t be there when he gets tired of you and sends you packing. I’ll throw all of it out! Everything!” he threatened her.

“I won’t need anything down in Florida. I am going to be naked so you can take all my stuff down to the dump if you like, Sir,” Kim answered him politely.

“Goddammit, Kim,” Jerry raised his fist in anger. He had been drinking but not enough that he was sloppy drunk. It was just enough to reveal the bitter shitbag he truly was. I was happy for Kim but worried that she was being impulsive and not thinking about the consequences. Jerry insisted on being returned to his trailer right that minute.

Mike said he wasn’t going back, and he had made a commitment to meet my mom and brother. “We are already going to be late if we hit traffic and I value punctuality,” Mike insisted.

Jerry demanded to be let out right there on the road and insisted that he expected to be paid back. “Both of these bitches owe me money! 8,000 dollars EACH!” were his last words as he got off the R.V. Mike watched him angrily stalk down the road back toward his trailer. He’d have several miles of walking in the hot sun ahead of him.

“Kim, I appreciate what you are doing, and I understand it,” Mike turned to her after he left. “Jerry was a douchebag who treated you poorly. I couldn’t let him feel like he had the upper hand. You don’t need him. I can’t train you though. I want you to really think about what you are asking me to do,” he insisted.

It was very selfless on his part. Mike was not willing to take advantage of my sister’s confusion. She was clearly acting in the moment, and he didn’t want her to make a rash decision. She had no experience with BDSM, and she had no idea what rules I would be living under, other than the ones we had shared with her so far.

“I’d like to try it, Sir,” my sister said demurely. She wasn’t a big talker, and she stubbornly remained on her hands and knees with her big tits touching the carpet, and her big ass stuck up in the air.

My daughter was surprisingly silent about all of this. I think she wanted to say something snarky. She had an impish grin on her face, but I think for once she didn’t have anything to say. Her only complaint seemed to be that now she’d have to share a room with Jessie. She didn’t make a big deal out of it. I wasn’t too worried about that.

Jessie had a lot to say. He was happy to be rid of Jerry. The two of them frequently got on each other’s nerves. Jerry liked to feel like the alpha male, and he did so at the expense of Jessie’s confidence. He frequently teased him for wasting his time playing video games while wasting his own time smoking pot all day long. He didn’t want to see his mother suffer and be humiliated like me.

Mike explained to her that she had to understand the rules before she could agree to them. He pointed out that she barely knew him, and he couldn’t in good conscience, even consider being her Master.

“Anything that my sister does, I will do too,” Kim insisted. “If my sister thinks you can be trusted to enforce the rules fairly, that is good enough for me.”

She said she would get to know him and said she’d agree to two years of service after a trial period. “At the end, give us the 50% I earned and let me find a place of my own without depending on another man,” Kim said. She clearly expected Jessie to continue to live with her after she finished serving my Master.

Mike clarified that he intended to give Emily 50% of my earnings to start a new life but to keep me forever.

“Well, you may not want me forever,” Kim assured him.

Mike said that he might consider it, but he would need to talk to his wife. “I will make you a deal. You will serve for 24 hours, just like Joy. At the end of that period, we will talk about whether or not I can train you. I will come up with some alternatives that may be better for you. I want you to consider them. If we both agree it is in your best interest to come to Florida and my wife agrees, then you can come for the probationary period,” Mike said.

Kim seemed elated by what Master offered her. Her face beamed with joy, and she blushed because she was flattered that he’d consider her. I think Kim probably felt like she had little choice. She couldn’t live with my mom. My mom would never let her move in. She really had no place to go now that she burned her bridge with Jerry.

Mike asked her if this was really about the money she could earn as a whore and a trip to Disney World.

“No, Master. You heard Jerry. He said I was doing this because I like to fuck,” she laughed playfully and arched her back a little to match my position.

Mike seemed apprehensive. He wanted Kim to really think about her reasons to submit to him. “This is real life. If you change your mind after you commit to me, I am not going to take it lightly,” Mike said. “A lot of people fantasize about a BDSM lifestyle. This is not fantasy, and a lot of it is going to be hard and even boring at times.”

Kim apologized and said she was looking forward to it. I could tell to her this was all one big exciting adventure now. We were on the road in an R.V., and Jerry was behind her both metaphorically and literally.

Mike picked up his phone and called my mom. He postponed our meeting for a full day. I overheard my mom say something about me always being late and how she expected this. She said she prepared a dinner for us and now it would go to waste.

Mike apologized and assured her that he would pay for dinner tomorrow night. “If there was any other option, I would keep our meeting, but something has come up that was unavoidable.”

“There is no point in paying for a fancy dinner when I can cook. You bring my daughter and grand-daughter over here tomorrow night,” she said before she hung up.

“Are you prepared to tell your mom that you are going to join Joy in Florida in domestic discipline?” Mike asked Kim.

“Yes, Master,” Kim answered him. She truly looked like a dumb bimbo when she was on her hands and knees. Her mouth hung open slightly, and she looked sexy without clothes compared to the frumpy clothes she often wore.

Master released the parking brake, put the R.V. in gear, and continued driving. “We’ll see,” he said.

Mike took us to a shopping mall on the outskirts of town and parked. He went through some of the basic demonstrations we’d already shown my family except this time, Kim and I both did them side by side. She readily picked up the one-word commands, and she wasn’t shy about being naked in front of Jessie or Mike.

Jessie was shocked his mother was willing to do anything I would do, and he tried to convince her to change her mind, but after the third demonstration, he started to change his mind. He watched us shave our pussies bald and tried to process what was happening.

“What is Aunt Kim’s new name going to be?” Emily asked Mike.

Mike said that he hadn’t even thought about it, and it didn’t make sense to pick one until the first 24 hours were up. Kim looked disappointed. She admitted she didn’t really like the name, Kim.

“What was your stripper name when you danced?” Mike asked.

Kim said she went by her actual name because she couldn’t think of anything interesting or exotic on her own.

I reminded her that it was because she got so drunk she wouldn’t recognize any other name when the D.J. called her on stage.

“Oh yeah, that too,” Kim chuckled in agreement.

I also reminded her that her stripper name was originally Chastity. The D.J. called her “CHASS-TITTY” because she had such huge honkers. Mike nodded and said that name would fit nicely.

“You bought this collar when we were at the dollar store,” Mike observed as he flicked my sister’s pink collar and made the bell jingle. “Did you plan to ask me to train you back then?”

“I have been thinking about it since you got here, Sir,” my sister admitted. “Last night in bed, when I asked Jerry to tie me up, he laughed at me and asked me why. I wanted to see how it felt. I guess I bought it on wishful thinking,” she admitted.

Mike seemed touched by her reasoning and told her that on the way to Florida, he planned to get me pierced, and after the trial, he planned to get me tattooed.

Kim showed him a Tweety Bird tattoo on her thigh and said she was fine with that.

“Tits and Cunt will be pierced, are you fine with that too?” Mike asked.

“Yes, Master,” Kim swallowed. I wondered if she was having second thoughts. I knew I had them, and I’d had plenty of time to think about this before I’d agreed to it. I wondered if she would get cold feet.

Master drove us to a motel on the outskirts of town. It was a cheap motel on the side of the road. He rented two rooms. Emily thought that was dumb since he had his R.V. Mike patiently explained he would also need electricity and water hook up. He didn’t feel like looking for a campground.

He called room 104 the “Bang Room” and forbade Emily and Jessie from entering. That was where my sister and I would be expected to take men for sex while we stayed here. The bang room is not a hang out room. We are supposed to be out in the parking lot and walking the street. He made sure we understood that we would be punished if we are ever caught in there alone without a man to serve.

Mike said this two motel room system is what he’d use anytime we stop at a motel. He had learned it from a couple he knew. He told us that she was an English teacher that lived in Tampa who was also a submissive. “On the weekends and over the Summer she turns tricks like a street whore. They don’t the need money. It is just a hobby for them,” he said. He explained that they set it up pretty much the same way he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.