My Stepmom Is a Karen - Cover

My Stepmom Is a Karen

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Victor Halstein is already a bit aggravated with his family, though he adores his stepsisters from his stepmother, Karen. Too bad Karen and he don't get along themselves. But that's not gonna get in the way of the rather entitled bitch of a stepmother getting her hands on his dick.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Size  

I must have looked like a ragdoll that morning as Erica used me, first riding my face with her sweet, juicy twat before leaning over to begin a sixty-nine. I didn’t hesitate to dive in with my tongue, either, lapping away at her delicious pussy. I also noticed that she had a bald one, not a single hint of a bush. This was a coincidence too far, of course. She was in cahoots with her mother and probably her sister as well. What else was going on ... was Dad in on it, too? He was very quick to catch me with Karen and accept this, after all ... that was all just a little bit too easy.

Oh, well, I decided ... Erica’s ulterior motive wasn’t hard to figure out, was it? She wanted me. She wanted this. She wanted to be my lover. She wanted me to be hers. I definitely wanted her. I wanted both of my lovely stepsisters badly, the honey blonde Erica and the strawberry-blonde Brooke. It was funny that the only actual ginger in that family was Karen, though if she had a third child, it likely would have come out a redhead. She just happened to stop at two.

Anyway, I had a crush on both of them, though I still disliked their mother a lot. She was a literal fucking Karen, after all. She just happened to be a Karen who had me by the balls. Worse still, she knew that she had the leverage in this situation. If I wanted my girls, I had to give her some dick, too. Well, there were worse less than consensual scenarios, as I knew from being literally raped and sodomized by my other step-parent, Steven. Pussy was still pussy, even if attached to an absolute cunt. Man, that was some skilled pussy, too!

As for Erica, well, she soon climbed aboard my cock, growing impatient to have me inside her dripping wet teenage gash. I wasn’t sure what else she desired, but she made her interest in me rather plain. Her butt felt wonderful in my hands as I cupped it, the buns sleek and smooth. Her kisses to my face were delightful and I was more than happy to reciprocate them. It was a very beautiful thing, wasn’t it, the way that her adolescent infatuation with me manifested itself now?

“I love you, Vic. Brooke loves you, too. Mom hates you, but she can’t help how much she craves your cock. But Brooke and I ... yeah, we love you. She likes your father more than I do, of course, but she adores you ... almost as much as I do. We made a pact that we would give you as many of our cherries as we could, given that your father took her main one. That’s why she gave you her ass before she gave it to him,” Erica told me in a very lustful whisper as she rode me harder by the second.

“I love you both ... I have to confess that ... though I enjoy your mother almost as much as I can’t stand her. Damn ... my dick really doesn’t care whether I like someone that much or not, you know! It just enjoys being inside a pussy, mouth, or asshole! You’re so fucking cute, though, absolutely adorable!” I confessed while enjoying every stroke, every motion of her delectable hips.

“Sis is cute, too, though, ain’t she? Even if she does have loose lips,” Erica punned a bit there.

“Yeah, I hope that she doesn’t blab too much, but in the other sense, I’m not turned-off by a little looseness down there ... it didn’t keep me from screwing your mother,” I told her with several more kisses to the face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.